Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

In Ur Opinion What Happens After Death? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Ur Opinion What Happens After Death? (2074 Views)

Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death / What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? / Opinion: What Hustling Guys Should Note Before Dating Flashy/Materialistic Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Ur Opinion What Happens After Death? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:43pm On Sep 14, 2023
A guy told me yesterday that he once had a neighbour (a pharmacist) who died nd was embalmed for more than two yrs in the mortuary nd during the period of his embalment the man was often seen by pple who knew him, tho didn't knw of his death, going to buy drugs in bulk just like he use to do when he was alive. I have many stories like that nd i'll drop them one by one. I love hearing stories like this because i'm somehow very weird that's why horror movies are my best. If u're interested in my stories show by a lift of hand.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Ur Opinion What Happens After Death? by moadxist2(m): 8:52pm On Sep 14, 2023
shocked
Re: In Ur Opinion What Happens After Death? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:53pm On Sep 14, 2023
(2) My mon once told us how one of their relatives that died for many yrs was seen in Kaduna by their village person. He got married nd had children in Kaduna. All those times they use to relate nd drink 2getha the man didn't knw he had died. So this fateful day the man wanted traveling to the village nd he informed the dead man abt his journey. The dead man gave him things to give to his family members when he gets to the village.

3 Likes

Re: In Ur Opinion What Happens After Death? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:01pm On Sep 14, 2023
moadxist2:
shocked
Are u following?
Re: In Ur Opinion What Happens After Death? by dontrulee: 9:06pm On Sep 14, 2023
It's possible.
In Yoruba they're referred to as Akudaya

1 Like

Re: In Ur Opinion What Happens After Death? by Bahamas95(m): 9:07pm On Sep 14, 2023
I have been hearing stories like these since I was a child but don't know if they're real or like the match between India and Nigeria.

I lost my cousin many years ago and a family friend claimed he saw her in Benin, 2months after she died..... People were just screaming that day in our house but I kept my cool, don't know if the man was under the influence of alcohol.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Ur Opinion What Happens After Death? by talented321: 9:13pm On Sep 14, 2023
With my precious loud...

Many are just people who look alike while many people it's the witches and wizards that is using their spirit or face..
The ones that are not yet buried (in the mortuary) there spirits may move around..
All the same, dead body or their spirit don't harm..
I wast told some years ago in my village how a man came and cut the plaintain in his farm because he was very stingy when he was alive, but when he get to the underworld he has nothing to spend there, so he gats come and cut the plantains in his late farm... It's upto 8 people who shared their experiences and encounters with me..

6 Likes

Re: In Ur Opinion What Happens After Death? by benodic: 9:15pm On Sep 14, 2023
Due to the impact of religions that know virtually nothing about the after life running rampant in this country, many Souls are becoming earth bound after death of the physical body, without any idea that they are dead and without knowing where to go or what to do. They end up continuing what they have been doing while their physical body was alive

1 Like

Re: In Ur Opinion What Happens After Death? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:15pm On Sep 14, 2023
dontrulee:
It's possible. In Yoruba they're referred to as Akudaya
I'll drop more than 4 of these kinda stories. The life we live is very deep.

2 Likes

Re: In Ur Opinion What Happens After Death? by illicit(m): 9:17pm On Sep 14, 2023
Cock and bull stories

3 Likes

Re: In Ur Opinion What Happens After Death? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:21pm On Sep 14, 2023
The man went to my mom's family house and showed them the stuff their son sent to them. At first everyone thought the guy was joking but after much interrogation they opened up to him that the guy had died many yrs back. They showed him his grave but the guy still didn't bliv them only to go back to find out frm the man's wife in Kaduna that his brother hasn't been seen since the same week he traveled. Mom told us the story wen we were still very young after watching the movie titled, "To rise again"

1 Like

Re: In Ur Opinion What Happens After Death? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:26pm On Sep 14, 2023
illicit:
Cock and bull stories
Ur opinion
Re: In Ur Opinion What Happens After Death? by woginid967: 9:27pm On Sep 14, 2023
Hacking and Loopholes

These things are simply loopholes in the spirit realm.

When a person dies before their time, it can happen.

Sometimes it is their second chance.

Other times it is spirits that use their form to roam on the earth and experience human vanities.

Being prayerful will protect us all from such

3 Likes

Re: In Ur Opinion What Happens After Death? by akwesenana: 9:29pm On Sep 14, 2023
What happens after death is the same as what happens after sleep.

Figure out this and experience unparalleled peace.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Ur Opinion What Happens After Death? by Nonexisting1: 9:30pm On Sep 14, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
A guy told me yesterday that he once had a neighbour (a pharmacist) who died nd was embalmed for more than two yrs in the mortuary nd during the period of his embalment the man was often seen by pple who knew him, tho didn't knw of his death, going to buy drugs in bulk just like he use to do when he was alive. I have many stories like that nd i'll drop them one by one. I love hearing stories like this because i'm somehow very weird that's why horror movies are my best. If u're interested in my stories show by a lift of hand.
The bolded is why they keep telling you such bullshit stories. After death, everything ends and everybody rest for your troubles. You too go rest for everybody troubles.

8 Likes

Re: In Ur Opinion What Happens After Death? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:40pm On Sep 14, 2023
Those of u that are fun of doubting things like this go nd watch an Indian program called, "Fear Files" on youtube nd come back nd doubt me.
Re: In Ur Opinion What Happens After Death? by illicit(m): 9:41pm On Sep 14, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Those of u that are fun of doubting things like this go nd watch an Indian program called, "Fear Files" on youtube nd come back nd doubt me.

How about you don't watch any Indian program

Rest

3 Likes

Re: In Ur Opinion What Happens After Death? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:43pm On Sep 14, 2023
(3) This third story was told us by an apprentice mortician. The guy told us that he went with his master to a remote village like that to take care of a corpes their mortuary was handling. On getting to the room the man was kept they didn't see the corpes. Immediately his master told him to climb the motor bike which he did. His master rode him to the dead man's palm tree farm, on getting there low nd behold they met the man counting his palm trees.
Re: In Ur Opinion What Happens After Death? by Eaglepixel: 10:21pm On Sep 14, 2023

2 Likes

Re: In Ur Opinion What Happens After Death? by Nemesis0147(m): 10:33pm On Sep 14, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
(3) This third story was told us by an apprentice mortician. The guy told us that he went with his master to a remote village like that to take care of a corpes their mortuary was handling. On getting to the room the man was kept they didn't see the corpes. Immediately his master told him to climb the motor bike which he did. His master rode him to the dead man's palm tree farm, on getting there low nd behold they met the man counting his palm trees.
lol
Re: In Ur Opinion What Happens After Death? by pansophist(m): 10:44pm On Sep 14, 2023
But why is it only Nigerian ghost that have these stories? White people die once, Nigerians die more than once.

Why?

11 Likes

Re: In Ur Opinion What Happens After Death? by 1Sharon(f): 10:47pm On Sep 14, 2023
Bahamas95:
I have been hearing stories like these since I was a child but don't know if they're real or like the match between India and Nigeria.

I lost my cousin many years ago and a family friend claimed he saw her in Benin, 2months after she died..... People were just screaming that day in our house but I kept my cool, don't know if the man was under the influence of alcohol.

It's just a look alike he possibly saw. Since there are at least 9 people that look like us in this world.

There are apps where people can find their lookalikes. It's really never that serious.

1 Like

Re: In Ur Opinion What Happens After Death? by 1Sharon(f): 10:50pm On Sep 14, 2023
pansophist:
But why is it only Nigerian ghost that have these stories? White people die once, Nigerians die more than once.

Why?

🤣
Notice how the Nigerian stories always sound the same?

They're all liars.

4 Likes

Re: In Ur Opinion What Happens After Death? by NFBI: 10:52pm On Sep 14, 2023
pansophist:

Why?
How many white people have you asked?
Re: In Ur Opinion What Happens After Death? by dontrulee: 11:00pm On Sep 14, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

I'll drop more than 4 of these kinda stories. The life we live is very deep.

Alright boss, waiting
Re: In Ur Opinion What Happens After Death? by dontrulee: 11:02pm On Sep 14, 2023
woginid967:
Hacking and Loopholes

These things are simply loopholes in the spirit realm.

When a person dies before their time, it can happen.

Sometimes it is their second chance.

Other times it is spirits that use their form to roam on the earth and experience human vanities.

Being prayerful will protect us all from such

Even the spirit realm is not completely perfect and bugs do happen. Interesting grin grin

2 Likes

Re: In Ur Opinion What Happens After Death? by dontrulee: 11:04pm On Sep 14, 2023
pansophist:

Why?

I tire oooo.
Nigeria and superstitions grin

2 Likes

Re: In Ur Opinion What Happens After Death? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:04pm On Sep 14, 2023
dontrulee:

Alright boss, waiting

I'll complete my stories 2moro nd i wish others that have had similar experience can share theirs. Have a gr8 night rest bro.

1 Like

Re: In Ur Opinion What Happens After Death? by Nonexisting1: 11:10pm On Sep 14, 2023
Bahamas95:

He definitely was under the influence of Gulder. I used to believe that nonsense but not anymore.

3 Likes

Re: In Ur Opinion What Happens After Death? by oyatz(m): 11:39pm On Sep 14, 2023
dontrulee:
It's possible.
In Yoruba they're referred to as Akudaya

And it seems the concept is limited to Yoruba and perhaps few other Southern Nigerian tribes.

There is nothing like Spanish Russian or German 'Akudaya'

1 Like

Re: In Ur Opinion What Happens After Death? by dontrulee: 11:40pm On Sep 14, 2023
oyatz:

And it seems the concept is limited to Yoruba and perhaps few other Southern Nigerian tribes.

There is nothing like Spanish Russian or German 'Akudaya'

Very possible
Re: In Ur Opinion What Happens After Death? by CrownOfClay724: 11:48pm On Sep 14, 2023
In my opinion, as someone who've had close shave with death thrice, if you die you just lose consciousness and that is just it.

No heaven, no hell, and no traveling to settle in Obalende after dying in Ikot Ekpene.

You die, you die go.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Beware! / Ladies And Gentlemen / Wants To Have Your Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.