Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,589 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue (19221 Views)

Rerun: We’ve Done Our Calculation Well, Tinubu Won’t Be On Ballot, LP Claims / Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Host Festus Keyamo In Abuja Mansion (Photo) / Festus Keyamo In Prison (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Fobicious: 8:47am On Aug 07, 2022
My dear country Nigeria. When will our leaders know that we the citizens are not stupid. May God help Nigeria
Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Dmanlex(m): 8:49am On Aug 07, 2022
Tinubu is too old to be Nigeria president. He can't stand the problems because of his decline health status.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 07, 2022
apache22b:
Yes Tinubu will continue where Buhari stopped, Keyami has spoken the bitter truth and I see no reason why any sane human being will vote for Peter Obi when you have Tinubu.
I feel disappointed and ashamed for people calling themselves Obidient's . It's a shame.

Peter Obi will never be President whether the youths likes it or not. That's the bitter truth.

Tinubu is what we all need at this time.

My fellow youths wake up let's make it right this time.

But if you want to suffer for the next four years with Peter Obi maladministration, the choice is yours.

Peter Obi is a total waste of time shocked

Tinubu is the total waste of time because he can never win. Even 2nd place no sure for him. cheesy

Peter Obi will be President. Your opinion is inconsequential.

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Benchilwell: 8:52am On Aug 07, 2022
Splitmind:
President Buhari has done well in all sectors, only children of hate want to deny it.
u are d child of hate,abi buhari have done well in all sectors,then may ur life be d way buhari rule nigeria soon whether in thiz life or another life to come. AMEN

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 07, 2022
Splitmind:
President Buhari has done well in all sectors, only children of hate want to deny it.

You kuku have splitmind. Meaning mental problem in simple terms.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by sematec(m): 8:56am On Aug 07, 2022
consolidate on which gains?? Killings and bad economy abi?? Thunder faya u

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by LiveWithIt: 8:57am On Aug 07, 2022
vikiphy89:

Yes progressive eaters of agbado and cassava
Yes you Gerrit, you head get oil
Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Charlesochigbog: 8:57am On Aug 07, 2022
Na WA for this country, how do you expect magic, when tinubu went and pick sponsor of boko-haram as running mate,forgetting that the man has fail boko-haram people, and that why there are now everywhere, even to the extent of threatening to kidnapped the president and Governor of Kaduna state, zukwanu nu ike APC with all your propaganda, Nigeria youth are obedient to the corp,I and my family are obedent
Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by seunoj: 9:02am On Aug 07, 2022
apache22b:
Yes Tinubu will continue where Buhari stopped, Keyami has spoken the bitter truth and I see no reason why any sane human being will vote for Peter Obi when you have Tinubu.
I feel disappointed and ashamed for people calling themselves Obidient's . It's a shame.

Peter Obi will never be President whether the youths likes it or not. That's the bitter truth.

But if you want to suffer for the next four years with Peter Obi maladministration, the choice is yours.

So everybody should just queue for Tinubu. Opposition is giving him a run for the position. Na so e suppose be.

With what’s on ground, the next president has been positioned to fail.
We can’t fix existing refineries but Govt and it’s agencies are quick to hail and deploy resources to support a dango’s refinery. What does that tell you?

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Uncletony(m): 9:03am On Aug 07, 2022
Senior advocate of Nonsense!
Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by adebwalex(m): 9:05am On Aug 07, 2022
He will continue were buhari stop with some of his useless policies that as affected the price of commodities and make millions of people Jobless, inflation high. We are tired and we need revolution in change of party and that is why we must be Obedient....
Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Tjaywest(m): 9:05am On Aug 07, 2022
Na God go bend that your mouth. So, as bad as things are today, let your grandfather continue from the Top to Bottom.
Let the state of this country be the portion of your Generation up to the 5th Generation of yours. Downward ever.
apache22b:

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Dozie32(m): 9:08am On Aug 07, 2022
apache22b:

Both yourself and the idiots that liked this nonsense you type are all fools. Una like suffering.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by SmellyNyash: 9:10am On Aug 07, 2022
LiveWithIt:
Well said it's either tinubu or tinubu..
No two ways around it.

Nigerian youth let not settle for less...vote tinubu vote APC vote better Nigeria come 2023
Good morning to all progressive and intending progressives only
Keep shut useless goat. We are not going to vote for the idiot go kee yourself

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Truthsave: 9:11am On Aug 07, 2022
apache22b:

. You really need a brain resetting.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by chrisvic007: 9:12am On Aug 07, 2022
apache22b:

Yes, you're right. Peter Obi is not in contest as far as 2023 is concerned. He is a joke. The real contest is between Tinubu and Atiku. A contest that Tinubu will win.

Don't be dragged away from reality by online noise makers, they can not do anything further than to attack people on Nairaland and Twitter.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by LiveWithIt: 9:14am On Aug 07, 2022
SmellyNyash:

Keep shut useless goat. We are not going to vote for the idiot go kee yourself
Yes am the greatest of all time you Gerrit nice one...
Am not going to keep myself cause am not obituary, am BATIFIED, so let's be BATtified together for a better Nigeria..
Welcome to APC the winning party, as you join and vote tinubu May you not labor in vain.

Don't be a OBIdient failure
Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by socialjustice93: 9:15am On Aug 07, 2022
So in which area did he do well?
Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by doffman: 9:16am On Aug 07, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
it's very sad seeing people treating politics like a competition that one group must win irrespective of the consequences.
Nigeria politicians have made us think that election is an inter tribe/religion competition but at the end of the day when the suffering that comes with electing crooks comes, it selects no religion or tribe.
Today all tribes are suffering from insecurity. no place is safe in Nigeria and no tribe is safe.
today the hardship is being suffered by all tribes and religion.
today all Nigerian University are grounded no tribe left out or religion.

So why can't we rubbish these tribalism and elect competent hands since the effects will be enjoyed by all too.
time to ask ourselves this critical question.
these old crooks have been playing this game for ages and it has been working for them.
time to put a stop to it.
enough is enough.
a new political order must rise or else criminal politicians will sink us.
God bless us all.
You are right but preach that first to Obi supporter first.

They will call other people different names and rubbish other people favourite .
Tell them to market their own favourite without abusing other candidates. The more they abuse other candidates, the more they hate them in return. Nobody has the monopoly of castigating people in the name of promotion someone choice .
Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Zetty177x: 9:17am On Aug 07, 2022
There's no area that he well
Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Blaqputin(m): 9:19am On Aug 07, 2022
apache22b:

Sad that u exist

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 07, 2022
Yes, following up with some infrastructural projects is key, there should be a law that says all incoming government across board, state, local, federal, must continue projects of past administration, it makes no sense to abandon projects developed with tax payers money, and start to build your own all over. There should be fiscal discipline, it's states purse, not your private purse, all politicians must stop wasting state's funds. Money is very important, stop wasting it, so many bad roads, erosion in your states, so many needs accommodation, the streets needs to be cleaned, the youths and people need employment and empowerment.

What does it profit a man to gain all the material possession and destroy it's nation. Posterity will judge you, nature will judge, our creator will judge. Look at the orphan hungry kids sleeping on the streets...are we not tired of this life of consumption and mediocrity?

Let us do worthwhile things, life is not all about frivolities, work and real achievements for your state, people is what matters, at the end of the day what matters is your positive impacts, the problems you solved. The great men are those that made sacrifice and did exploits for thier people, not greedy consumers.
Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Realtalk20: 9:21am On Aug 07, 2022
Okealaaye:

You do not understand what I wrote? The more the pity! Either you left school halfway or you played truancy all the time. And I remember you were warned to stay in school and focus on the chalkboard all the time! My advice: Get a copy of Evans Publishers "Effective English" and go to a Continuous Education centre with it. You may yet find help from co-students in the lower classes. I wrote in simple English for your sake, yet you complain of incomprehension! Man mi, you're well out of your depth here.

Rule 2

Seun mynd44 oam4j Lalasticlala Dominique Mukina2

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by watchindelta(m): 9:23am On Aug 07, 2022
I see Nigerians like suffering, it their destiny! for seeing people comment here, Nigerian will never good. GOD I THANKS YOU FOR TAKING ME OUT OF THERE.
Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by lexy2014: 9:25am On Aug 07, 2022
LiveWithIt:
Well said it's either tinubu or tinubu..
No two ways around it.

Nigerian youth let not settle for less...vote tinubu vote APC vote better Nigeria come 2023
Good morning to all progressive and intending progressives only

I thought all this while, APC, buhari supporters have been boasting how buhari has succeeded?
What are the areas which buhari succeeded which Tinubu will continue?

Is keyamo saying that buhari has failed?

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by LiveWithIt: 9:26am On Aug 07, 2022
lexy2014:

I thought all this while, APC, buhari supporters have been boasting how buhari has succeeded?

Ok
Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Blaqputin(m): 9:26am On Aug 07, 2022
Yemi4luv:
Pls help me out with data 090.391-37403 any amount isn't too small God will bless anyone that show me love Amen
To him that asketh, he/she shall receive
Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by 4labi1: 9:26am On Aug 07, 2022
I am impressed with how apc members and fans are loyal to the party despite how shitty d country is under 1 apc ruler they remain loyal. If only they had channel the loyalty to the country Nigeria ��would have been a better place. I agree no politician is a saint but wit what we have on the table tinubu needs to rest abeg. He has made enough kings (according to his fans) abeg we dnt need another buhari wey go dey travel for health issues.
I still wonder why they don't do presidential debates on national TV let's hear what this league of elderly men have to offer like in the united states ��
Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by lexy2014: 9:27am On Aug 07, 2022
apache22b:

Pls where did buhari stop that Tinubu will continue?

How is Tinubu what we all need at this time?

What is Tinubu coming to do?

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by henzill(m): 9:27am On Aug 07, 2022
I am quite sure those supporting APC does not have any of their ward in public University currently. And they don't have any form of business in school. If only u know the number of people this APC government have made jobless due to insecurity and strike. U would have been ashamed of yourself

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by lexy2014: 9:28am On Aug 07, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ganduje Watching Nigeria & Sweden Match With Seriousness / President Buhari Returns To Abuja After U.S. Trip / Omoyele Sowore Exposes Rot In Yaba Train Station, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.