Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue (19206 Views)

Rerun: We’ve Done Our Calculation Well, Tinubu Won’t Be On Ballot, LP Claims / Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Host Festus Keyamo In Abuja Mansion (Photo) / Festus Keyamo In Prison (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 8:16am On Aug 07, 2022
Politics
Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Tflex01: 8:16am On Aug 07, 2022
nameo:

He will actually.

That is the main reason i personally support him.

I need a total change from the old system. And he is the only one from the big 4 that can provide that

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

That is a small Anambra.
Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by blaise26abj(m): 8:18am On Aug 07, 2022
SATANICALLY:

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1556001642587344896?t=NUsf-AvoCtFme3tE_6zcVA&s=19

Someone said something yesterday and it took me by surprise . He said ,” If ANY of the candidates enter , he will be FAR better than Buhari “.
Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by vikiphy89(m): 8:18am On Aug 07, 2022
LiveWithIt:
Well said it's either tinubu or tinubu..
No two ways around it.

Nigerian youth let not settle for less...vote tinubu vote APC vote better Nigeria come 2023
Good morning to all progressive and intending progressives only
Yes progressive eaters of agbado and cassava

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Dividus2savelif: 8:19am On Aug 07, 2022
Agbaya claiming to be youth. I rather vote Atiku than Tinubu if Obi is not an option. What business has Tinubu done in his life? What industry has he created aside Agbero? 70 yrs old man supporting 86yrs old agbaya...
#peterobi4president

apache22b:
Yes Tinubu will continue where Buhari stopped, Keyami has spoken the bitter truth and I see no reason why any sane human being will vote for Peter Obi when you have Tinubu.
I feel disappointed and ashamed for people calling themselves Obidient's . It's a shame.

Peter Obi will never be President whether the youths likes it or not. That's the bitter truth.

Tinubu is what we all need at this time.

My fellow youths wake up let's make it right this time.

But if you want to suffer for the next four years with Peter Obi maladministration, the choice is yours.

Peter Obi is a total waste of time shocked

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by bizzibodi(m): 8:19am On Aug 07, 2022
God forbid BAT THING that we will continue with this kind of economic hardships & directionless beyond 2023.
Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by franchasofficia: 8:19am On Aug 07, 2022
@ Villa12 aka Aliyu Akinwumi

So you are even jobless and broke, all thanks to APC useless government yet you have the foolish guts to be campaigning for them and blackmailing and attacking Igbos while you come online to beg to survive, and we Igbos have been sending you money cheerfully thinking you are a reasonable youth that need help to survive, not knowing that you are a useless tribal bigot hating on Igbos for no justifiable reason.

God and nature will keep rewarding you, continue attacking Igbos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Brushstrokes20: 8:21am On Aug 07, 2022
The senior advocate of NUISANCE is high on cow dung again just like his lifeless, disastrous boss undecided

Without bias, I will score buhari 5/100 and and that's a compound failure!

The satanic congregation of self serving THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS party is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER undecided
#Anything but Apc /pdp

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Dividus2savelif: 8:24am On Aug 07, 2022
The same Tinubu made all the promises that has eluded them and they now want us to vote someone who made a fake full promises the non has been met...

THE YOUTH SAID NO TO TINUBU AND APC. THEY KILLED US AT THE LEKKI TOLL AND DENIED IT. VOTING REVOLUTION IS COMING

PETER OBI IS THE WAY TO GO

NwaMamaIwota:
all of a sudden Nigeria will need a man like Tinubu to fix Buhari's mess.
all of a sudden after 7 years they've now realised that Buhari's government is now a failure since campaigning for continuity of their party's failure means mocking Nigeria.
all of a sudden buhari is no longer the best thing to happen to Nigeria after cat fish pepper soup.
all of a sudden they're now Buhari's critics just to project and tested failure within the same party.
because how will they explain to Nigerians that their party is the cause of their problems.
how can they explain to Nigerian youths sitting at home that their party is the reason they're rotting at home when they're supposed to be in the school.
how will they explain to Nigerians that their party is the cause of ravaging insecurities we found ourselves today and that their presidential candidate will be recruiting 50 million youths into the army to feed them agbado and cassava.
how can they explain to Nigerians that their party has failed them in every aspects.

of course they have no explanation for all these hence their only hope is to go tribal and play their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.
but you as a citizen of this country ask yourself this question.
will tribalism better our economy to at least prior to 2015?
will tribalism end insecurity and make everyone safe?
will tribalism send our children back to school and equip our schools.
will tribalism make life better for an average citizen?

so after pushing for a failure to be President what next?
when the suffering comes will it select other tribe and leave yours?
today all Nigerians are suffering but Buhari got the highest votes from the North.

dear fellow citizens it's time to look into these people's eyes and tell them to go to hell with their division tactics.
at a point all major tribes never believed in Nigeria but today they made it look like they love Nigeria most but keep presenting bad leaders ruining this country.
it's time to say enough is enough.

THE YOUTHS ARE COMING!
Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Kaiser20: 8:24am On Aug 07, 2022
Festus is telling Nigerians that the suffering ,Corruption and insecurity they are subjected to under Buhari will be Worst if Mr. Tinubu becomes a president , God forbid BATthing .
Nigerians don't deserve sick 86 years old crooked Tinubu
Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by donprinyo(m): 8:24am On Aug 07, 2022
Like which sector did he do well?
Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by nameo: 8:25am On Aug 07, 2022
Tflex01:

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

That is a small Anambra.

Stop referring me to useless threads here.

I know Anambra state very well. Peter Obi transformed that state.

Anambra has one of the best road networks today is mainly cos of Obi. Anambra is still top in the educational and health indices today is cos of Obi. Peter Obi made Anambra one of the safest states in Nigeria, fighting kidnapping and other violent crimes to a standstill. He made the payment of salaries and pensions an afterthought after clearing months of arrears. He brought Governance to areas of Anambra that has historically complained of margibalization. He reformed the way Govt ways. Cut costs in Governance, as well as Saved for the state. On each of these, Anambra was amongst the worst before he came into office.

He did what a serious, conscientious Govt should do, not the eye service thingy that lesser leaders do.

Plus, i trust him. This is something i cannot say for most Nigerian politicians. Character is everything as they say

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 07, 2022
Realtalk20:

I don't even understand a thing you wrote lipsrsealed
Now you see why a man should not talk so much like a woman ?

It's a big shame indeed. Does your woman know you talk like a parrot like this ? undecided

So shameful. A man? Someone son? Pele o

You do not understand what I wrote? The more the pity! Either you left school halfway or you played truancy all the time. And I remember you were warned to stay in school and focus on the chalkboard all the time! My advice: Get a copy of Evans Publishers "Effective English" and go to a Continuous Education centre with it. You may yet find help from co-students in the lower classes. I wrote in simple English for your sake, yet you complain of incomprehension! Man mi, you're well out of your depth here.
Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Ejiakusmith(m): 8:26am On Aug 07, 2022
you are nothing but a stinking pussy .... Dead fellow like you

apache22b:
Yes Tinubu will continue where Buhari stopped, Keyami has spoken the bitter truth and I see no reason why any sane human being will vote for Peter Obi when you have Tinubu.
I feel disappointed and ashamed for people calling themselves Obidient's . It's a shame.

Peter Obi will never be President whether the youths likes it or not. That's the bitter truth.

But if you want to suffer for the next four years with Peter Obi maladministration, the choice is yours.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Tflex01: 8:27am On Aug 07, 2022
nameo:

Stop referring me to useless threads here.

I know Anambra state very well. Peter Obi transformed that state.

Anambra has one of the best road networks today is mainly cos of Obi. Anambra is still top in the educational and health indices today is cos of Obi. Peter Obi made Anambra one of the safest states in Nigeria, fighting kidnapping and other violent crimes to a standstill. He made the payment of salaries and pensions an afterthought after clearing months of arrears. He brought Governance to areas of Anambra that has historically complained of margibalization. He reformed the way Govt ways. Cut costs in Governance, as well as Saved for the state. On each of these, Anambra was amongst the worst before he came into office.

He did what a serious, conscientious Govt should do, not the eye service thingy that lesser leaders do.

Plus, i trust him. This is something i cannot say for most Nigerian politicians. Character is everything as they say

All the best in your tribal adventure. grin
Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Omohena: 8:31am On Aug 07, 2022
apache22b:

.God forbid.May God rule your life the APC Govt has rule Nigeria .

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by MadamExcellency: 8:31am On Aug 07, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
all of a sudden after 7 years they've now realised that Buhari's government is now a failure since campaigning for continuity of their party's failure means mocking Nigeria.
all of a sudden buhari is no longer the best thing to happen to Nigeria after cat fish pepper soup.
all of a sudden they're now Buhari's critics just to project and tested failure within the same party.
because how will they explain to Nigerians that their party is the cause of their problems.
how can they explain to Nigerian youths sitting at home that their party is the reason they're rotting at home when they're supposed to be in the school.
how will they explain to Nigerians that their party is the cause of ravaging insecurities we found ourselves today and that their presidential candidate will be recruiting 50 million youths into the army to feed them agbado and cassava.
how can they explain to Nigerians that their party has failed them in every aspects.

of course they have no explanation for all these hence their only hope is to go tribal and play their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

today all Nigerians are suffering but Buhari got the highest votes from the North.

dear fellow citizens it's time to look into these people's eyes and tell them to go to hell with their division tactics.
at a point all major tribes never believed in Nigeria but today they made it look like they love Nigeria most but keep presenting bad leaders ruining this country.

THE YOUTHS ARE COMING!

You have summarised it. Nothing to add.

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Goddyj(m): 8:31am On Aug 07, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:

THE YOUTHS ARE COMING!
If after this your reply, that ídíot still goes ahead to spam Nairaland with that his fóólish post, then I'll know his case is irredeemable.
Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by IbomFinest: 8:35am On Aug 07, 2022
Nonsense! Keyamo, a case study of a professor who died at the backyard of an illiterate. He should mention all the areas Buhari ad Tinubu campaigned in 2015 and tell Nigerians which among them has been achieved
SATANICALLY:

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1556001642587344896?t=NUsf-AvoCtFme3tE_6zcVA&s=19
Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 8:35am On Aug 07, 2022
apache22b:

You seem to be ashamed writing this rubbish
Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by frog12: 8:36am On Aug 07, 2022
keyamo was spokesman for buhari election. hope he does not fool everyone again ??
Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Henix(m): 8:36am On Aug 07, 2022
Massiveglory:
You are not bright. Continue to copy and paste what u don't understand.
Continue to copy and paste what they gave u in your whatsapp group.
You will reap what you sow.
Your body will tell u.

Leave that online beggar, they have recruited him for 30k monthly job. He has sold his future for a plate of yam porridge, and will soon go back to his online begging after election

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by saraphina(f): 8:37am On Aug 07, 2022
Massiveglory:
You are not bright. Continue to copy and paste what u don't understand.
Continue to copy and paste what they gave u in your whatsapp group.
You will reap what you sow.
Your body will tell u.
you mean he's olodo promax?���

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by jersey4: 8:38am On Aug 07, 2022
Unbridled nepotism, insecurity to lives and properties, some of the worst unemployment rate in the world, near complete collapse of education, massive emigration, complete economy collapse with its attending inflationary trend,.....now tell me why this upcoming election season should not be a referendum on PMB and his lackeys.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by DGascon: 8:39am On Aug 07, 2022
Imagine

If this Nigerian youth is given 10k only by APC to be their thug, what do you think will happen?

Qtrpst4:
Aliyu Akinwumi

You don do the photocopy?
What about food? You don see money chop? Abi nah agbado people give you food chop wey make you dey post this spam

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by Dmanlex(m): 8:40am On Aug 07, 2022
apache22b:

Tinubu is what we all need at this time.Its people like you that are Nigerians problem. Tinubu is very old and cant withstand the headache of thus country let him go and rest.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by kalmebad(f): 8:40am On Aug 07, 2022
apache22b:

May sunami swallow u for wishing such evil again upon Nigeria...another walking corpse on Nigeria..may b they will rule u and your generations and not Nigeria...idiots that keeps selling their destiny

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by SeunDAssLicker: 8:41am On Aug 07, 2022
apache22b:

Make all of una wey be Yoruba vote Tinubu, nobody gives a flying F what happens in the west.

Sha make una no cry say Fulani don turn una to refugees

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: In Areas Buhari's Government Did Well, Tinubu Will Continue by frog12: 8:41am On Aug 07, 2022
bandits and boko haram wan kidnap buhari but they have not even kidnap zulum for borno. who dey fool who

wizseller:
Nigerians for our own sake and generations unborn let us retire the last 2 big men in our politics

Atiku and Tinubu will be big men president, haughty, proud and full of themselves

No one will be able to question them just as it is with Buhari now.

Atiku and Tinubu believe they have seen it all and know everything, no one can challenge them

Vote a President like Obi who can relate with people of all social class, who can come down to the people's level

Some one who has the mental capacity and energetic to get the job done

Some one who can engage in intense intellectual debates to find solutions to our lingering crisis

Some one who can hold marathon meetings and read reports

Some one who will bring respect, seriousness and dignity to office of the president, someone who will make education a focal point of governance

Some one who will give the youths hope that they too can become president by dint of hard work not old men who have been in politics for over 30 years +

Vote someone who will cut and reduce cost of governance, our government is too bloated and is run at a very high cost to the detriment of ordinary Nigerians

Someone who will move round the country to see things for himself, for example, we can all see how Governor Zulum moves around himself and the situation in Bornu has improved today

Vote someone that can be called to order if he is derailing not big men on high horses who will be looking down on people.

It may seem like an impossible task but yes Obi can become our next president and bring sanity to governance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

We’ll Kill Corruption, Solve Power Problem – Osinbajo / Udom Emmanuel Dissolves State Exco / Makinde Presents 100 Operational Vehicles To Oyo Amotekun Corps, Warns Criminals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.