Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) (43986 Views)

UPDATE: Snake In My Roof / It's A Man That Will Pay For It. Stop Exposing It - Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) / A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by unikprince(m): 9:31am On Aug 07, 2022
Zonefree:

Hahahaha

Can still remember the day my mom gave me N50 to go have a haircut. Was in JSS 3 then. I enter saloon, told the barber to barb me front and back style. The style they barb only the middle part of your hair. I saw our Reverend with the hairstyle in Church, not knowing that style is for matured men with class.

Imagine a little boy like me with Opioro head on front and back hairstyle. As I enter house, Mrs Gloria grabbed me and called my elder brothers to pin me down. She shaved everything off with razor blade, water and soap. After the shaving, I come resemble oracle. I no gree comot house for 3 weeks grin
Hahahahahahahaha hahaha, this one off me grin grin
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Niceone2022: 9:32am On Aug 07, 2022
I don laugh tire for where I dey. That's reminds me of my own experience. Imagine an SS3 punctuality prefect going to school with "gorimakpa". I love those days when there's discipline. GOD Bless mothers that discipline their Children and help ones that spoil theirs to do the right thing.
Hahahaha

Can still remember the day my mom gave me N50 to go have a haircut. Was in JSS 3 then. I enter saloon, told the barber to barb me front and back style. The style they barb only the middle part of your hair. I saw our Reverend with the hairstyle in Church, not knowing that style is for matured men with class.

Imagine a little boy like me with Opioro head on front and back hairstyle. As I enter house, Mrs Gloria grabbed me and called my elder brothers to pin me down. She shaved everything off with razor blade, water and soap. After the shaving, I come resemble oracle. I no gree comot house for 3 weeks grin
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by faste: 9:34am On Aug 07, 2022
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Altruisticboy: 9:35am On Aug 07, 2022
Buhari giving cars to each citizen of niger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4aE0a4TuUI
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Besty27: 9:38am On Aug 07, 2022
Cadamlk:
I love Nigerian mum. They don't take shit from kids . I am not talking about young mums of today,many of them spoil kids by trying to copy the western life.

Reminds me of my mum ,a very strong disciplinarian.
the best mother in the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by GregoryPeterson(m): 9:40am On Aug 07, 2022
Kenmatt:
Since SARS was disband, the number of youths wearing Dreadlocks, Tattoo and Peircing of Nose, Lips and Earrings among the males have increased drastically.
and increase in ritual killings.
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by emizo1988(m): 9:40am On Aug 07, 2022
Mum give me her number i will talk to her personally..
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by SEGLIZ: 9:40am On Aug 07, 2022
Zonefree:

Hahahaha

you got me laughing but of the truth I enjoyed my growing days compare now. those elements I so dislike are now missing in our modern society.

I remembered from the beginning of the street, you couple up knowing all eyes on you. every woman back then gave birth all children in that vicinity.

you as a kid growing only have a permanent sleeping abode but numerous mom. those were sweet but the modern days mama and papa them have lost it all.

5 Likes

Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by wiseone28: 9:41am On Aug 07, 2022
All these i too know African parents
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Zonefree(m): 9:44am On Aug 07, 2022
SEGLIZ:
you got me laughing but of the truth I enjoyed my growing days compare now. those elements I so dislike are now missing in our modern society.

I remembered from the beginning of the street, you couple up knowing all eyes on you. every woman back then gave birth all children in that vicinity.

you as a kid growing only have a permanent sleeping abode but numerous mom. those were sweet but the modern days mama and papa them have lost it all.
Aswear bro. Those days the mothers in your neighborhood are all your mom. They will treat your fvckup even before your mom.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by toxtimmy: 9:48am On Aug 07, 2022
But the same Nigerian moms will buy fake weave and wear on their head to look like oyinbo woman....

Cadamlk:
I love Nigerian mum. They don't take shit from kids . I am not talking about young mums of today,many of them spoil kids by trying to copy the western life.

2 Likes

Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Haylel: 9:50am On Aug 07, 2022
Kenmatt:
Since SARS was disband, the number of youths wearing Dreadlocks, Tattoo and Peircing of Nose, Lips and Earrings among the males have increased drastically.
It's pretty, I see no reason why they shouldn't rock it.
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Ravenna: 9:50am On Aug 07, 2022
Cadamlk:

The reason why I don't play Football is my Mother.

She'd flog me for getting dirty, more flogging for getting injured?!

Eh? momma don't take shit; She was a school teacher tho.

Buy most young mother's nowadays are just rubbish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by nairalanderr: 9:51am On Aug 07, 2022
know where you are coming from.

NETFLIX AVAILABLE. NO SUBSCRIPTION REQUIRED. UNLIMITED ACCESS.
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Chizzychinny: 9:52am On Aug 07, 2022
Zonefree:

Hahahaha

This one off me ooo, I no fit laugh..
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Mozegee: 9:53am On Aug 07, 2022
How i wish i can see this woman,i will personally buy her one odeku with ISI ewu. This is a kind of mother i love with with passion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Chizzychinny: 9:58am On Aug 07, 2022
Zonefree:

Aswear bro. Those days the mothers in your neighborhood are all your mom. They will treat your fvckup even before your mom.
Then when you try to explain what happened if at all she will allow you, another descending.. Funny enough, she will even be shouting.
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Emmy000seun(m): 9:58am On Aug 07, 2022
No bro, those bastard in black uniform is back on the road ooo grin angry grin..
Kenmatt:
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by spencerdee(m): 10:00am On Aug 07, 2022
Clicked:

Is that a bad thing?

Honestly I don't understand our mentality today, If you want tattoos or piercings go for it just try to make sure it doesn't influence your attitude.
Not having tattoos and piercings is not the base for being a sensible or responsible human... So many stupid and heartless people guise under religion and tradition which has not gotten this country anywhere.
Religion is a plague... Tackle that instead

3 Likes

Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 07, 2022
PlayMaker14:
My own mom will not even have time for this long talk... The day my friends convince me to buy Apple Relaxer and apply it on my hair just for it to grow, that was the day I knew she's a no nonsense beautiful woman... How she organized senior men to pin me down and gave me a very painful haircut with that scissors Obioma moves about with, is what I can't explain till this day.

Now, I am going bald on the right side, all as a result of me taking her simplicity for granted.

Hehheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheehehehehehehehehehehehehheeh

Ntoooorrrrr
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by cy4cent(f): 10:02am On Aug 07, 2022
Zonefree:

Hahahaha

Lol, reminds me of when my dad told me not to plait my hair until I become an undergrad. In SS2 close to our final exam I tot I was now a big girl after all I had just SS3 left. All my friends make their hair, and it was allowed in my school. That was how I told my friend to plait my hair with rubber thread when I got home and greeted him the reply was, in my house?
I thought I gave you specific instructions? cry

I was asked to sit down, and he brought out razor blade and cut each one without losing the hair. When he finished, you'd think rats ate my hair or someone used bottle to cut it. He said I don't want to see you go to any salon to level it, you must go to school like this till the end of your exam, that is your punishment for disobedience. I could not cry or scream, that was how I wrote my 3rd term SS2 exam. People were staring at me in school on the first day, it felt like the earth should open and swallow me up. grin cry cry cry
Chai, they are all memories now.

10 Likes

Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by TheMensch(m): 10:09am On Aug 07, 2022
T
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Boyooosa(m): 10:09am On Aug 07, 2022
Minjim:
If you wanna act all grown up and independent, at least afford to rent your own apartment

Abi
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Topmaike007(m): 10:10am On Aug 07, 2022
PlayMaker14:
My own mom will not even have time for this long talk... The day my friends convince me to buy Apple Relaxer and apply it on my hair just for it to grow, that was the day I knew she's a no nonsense beautiful woman... How she organized senior men to pin me down and gave me a very painful haircut with that scissors Obioma moves about with, is what I can't explain till this day.

Now, I am going bald on the right side, all as a result of me taking her simplicity for granted.
even till now that I am full grown Man that's not under her roof them no Born me well to try it out
Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by skywalker240(m): 10:11am On Aug 07, 2022
PlayMaker14:

We na soap and razor blades dem take de give us abolo after that na new palm kernel pomade as aftershave grin grin

Na so the other children go begin use your head do slapping competition grin

Who get money to waste for saloon

1 Like

Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by TheMensch(m): 10:11am On Aug 07, 2022
cy4cent:

He said I don't want to see you go to any salon to level it, you must go to school like this till the end of your exam, that is your punishment for disobedience. I could not cry or scream, that was how I wrote my 3rd term SS2 exam. People were staring at me in school on the first day, it felt like I should get swallowed up by the ground grin cry cry cry
Chai, they are all memories now.

Mad oo grin
Babe you serious so?
shocked

1 Like

Re: Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) by Major7: 10:15am On Aug 07, 2022
point5:
Kids of these days…anyways I trust Igbo mothers ..they will always help you reset your brain when it comes to issues like this..

Must you be tribalistic in your comments? Are you saying other tribes don't train their children well enough? May God cleanse your heart.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) / What Should I Do / Man, Pregnant Wife, Daughter Suffocate In Apartment (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.