Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,602 members, 7,823,616 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns (36332 Views)

Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War / Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched / Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Farid24224(m): 10:31am On Aug 10, 2022
babajero:
First of all I don't see Mohammed as a prophet because there is nothing holy about him, Mohammed was just a politician who just got obsessed with power and maybe in his quest to become rich and powerful made a pact with the devil (politicians are still doing it today), and that was why he gave an order that those who don't believe his words should be killed, [b]please can you tell me any difference between Mohammed's life and the life Boko Haram, iswap, Al Qaeda, Fulani herdsmen and other terror organisations are living today?.

That mark on your forehead is just the rising of the mark of the beast and it is just starting gradually. You said Christians hate you, [b]when have you ever seen a Christian saying believe or die, or where have you ever seen a pastor preaching that Christians should go and kill Muslims, or where have you ever seen Christians kill, stone, behead, or burn a Muslim because he didn't believe or talked about Jesus Christ?[b] My brother Islam is not a religion, it is just a cult that hide many secrets even from its followers. Just go and read the rules and regulations of every known deadly cultism in the world and read the rules and regulations of Islam and you will see there are no difference.

And showing respect towards another religion is good etiquette and morals...Am surprised you are not taught that at the Church or in your Bible..

You don't have to believe in Muhammad SAW but normal and responsible people will show him that respect..That's applied to any religion in the world; whether Buddhism, Judaism and Christianity..

1 Like

Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by babajero(m): 11:21am On Aug 10, 2022
Farid24224:

And showing respect towards another religion is good etiquette and morals...Am surprised you are not taught that at the Church or in your Bible..
[/b]
You don't have to believe in Muhammad SAW but normal and responsible people will show him that respect..That's applied to any religion in the world; whether Buddhism, Judaism and Christianity..
I don't respect religion, rather I respect humanity and Love my neighbours as myself.

1 Like

Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by babajero(m): 11:25am On Aug 10, 2022
Farid24224:

[/b]

You still haven't answered my questions.

1 [b]please can you tell me any difference between Mohammed's life and the life Boko Haram, iswap, Al Qaeda, Fulani herdsmen and other terror organisations are living today?.

2 [b]when have you ever seen a Christian saying believe or die, or where have you ever seen a pastor preaching that Christians should go and kill Muslims, or where have you ever seen Christians kill, stone, behead, or burn a Muslim because he didn't believe or talked about Jesus Christ?[b]
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Farid24224(m): 12:32pm On Aug 10, 2022
babajero:

You still haven't answered my questions.

1 please can you tell me any difference between Mohammed's life and the life Boko Haram, iswap, Al Qaeda, Fulani herdsmen and other terror organisations are living today?.

2 [b]when have you ever seen a Christian saying believe or die, or where have you ever seen a pastor preaching that Christians should go and kill Muslims, or where have you ever seen Christians kill, stone, behead, or burn a Muslim because he didn't believe or talked about Jesus Christ?[b]
How dare you even think of comparing the Prophet's life and those of terrorist...Are you high on somethin'
I won't answer you because that question of yours is stupid...WTF!!

Are you trying to tell me Christianity haven't killed hundred of thousandths of women accusing them of witchcrafts before?? Haba bro... Think!!!

1 Like

Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by babajero(m): 8:47pm On Aug 10, 2022
Farid24224:

How dare you even think of comparing the Prophet's life and those of terrorist...Are you high on somethin'
I won't answer you because that question of yours is stupid...WTF!!
[/b]
Are you trying to tell me Christianity haven't killed hundred of thousandths of women accusing them of witchcrafts before?? Haba bro... Think!!!
Everything about the life of Mohammed has everything to do with the influence of terrorism of today.

If people kill witches, they don't kill them as Christians nor do they kill them in the name of Jesus Christ. Unlike Muslims that will kill a fellow student, and neighbours all in the name that they are fighting for Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Obi4Ever: 4:00am On Aug 15, 2022
Yes! everthing about you is China fake including your brain.
Elvictor:

Understand what?

What am using is written made in China, when I use made in West or America, I will tell you
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Horokrox: 7:58am On Aug 16, 2022
wealthgoddess:

Oh I sure know alot more than stewpid stinking ass mama
Your Stupid stinking ass mama doesn't even know how to give a proper BJ in a party session unlike you that regularly gives BJ to even dogs and horses cheesy
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by wealthgoddess: 9:30am On Aug 16, 2022
Horokrox:
Your Stupid stinking ass mama doesn't even know how to give a proper BJ in a party session unlike you that regularly gives BJ to even dogs and horses cheesy
Lolzzz so e pain you reach that side??
We dey finger Bleep ur mama for fun dude. She is one cheap ash. Go ask her grin
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Horokrox: 10:11am On Aug 20, 2022
wealthgoddess:

Lolzzz so e pain you reach that side??
We dey finger Bleep ur mama for fun dude. She is one cheap ash. Go ask her grin
You mean your deceased mama who perished like a housefly due to complications arising from Vesicle Vagina Fistula and Anal Prolaspse due to constant bleeping by horses and donkeys tongue
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by wealthgoddess: 1:04pm On Aug 20, 2022
Horokrox:
You mean your deceased mama who perished like a housefly due to complications arising from Vesicle Vagina Fistula and Anal Prolaspse due to constant bleeping by horses and donkeys tongue
Wow! I didnt know thatx how ur mama died oooh m so sorry for her loss...
E pain me ooo...that means no pussy to Bleep again...ah and her pussy sweet die...the way I fingered her when she was alive... but her pussy too wide abeg... and I sure say na ur head widen the place... her ring tone na die...chai....I go miss ur momma. Before u berry her gist me...I still fit finger her but not with my hands...na stick I go use. Lol grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Expandable2000: 10:31pm On Oct 11, 2023
THIS IS A MASSAGE FOR THE ISLAMIC WORLD, PLEASE GET A Bleep OUT OF PLANET EARTH, IF YOUR CRAP TEACHINGS, TEACHES CHILDREN TO BE ASSASSINS TO KILL INFIDELS, GO TO ANOTHER PLANET AND BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT WITH BOMBS, WE DECENT PEOPLE FROM PLANET EARTH DO NOT CARE. JUST KILL YOURSELF IF SATISFY YOU. ISLAMIC MUSLINS ARE THE DISGRACE OF THE PLANET EARTH NOT EVEN A HUMAN BEING, MMUUSSTT BE ERRADICATED FROM THE PLANET. I HOPE YOU ARE PREPARING TO RUN FROM iran BECAUSE SOON, VERY SOON THIS WAR AGAINST ISRAEL WILL FINISH ON iran BACKYARD TO TURN TO RUMBLE F O R E V E R.
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by God1000(m): 8:58am On Nov 14, 2023
Expandable2000:
THIS IS A MASSAGE FOR THE ISLAMIC WORLD, PLEASE GET A Bleep OUT OF PLANET EARTH, IF YOUR CRAP TEACHINGS, TEACHES CHILDREN TO BE ASSASSINS TO KILL INFIDELS, GO TO ANOTHER PLANET AND BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT WITH BOMBS, WE DECENT PEOPLE FROM PLANET EARTH DO NOT CARE. JUST KILL YOURSELF IF SATISFY YOU. ISLAMIC MUSLINS ARE THE DISGRACE OF THE PLANET EARTH NOT EVEN A HUMAN BEING, MMUUSSTT BE ERRADICATED FROM THE PLANET. I HOPE YOU ARE PREPARING TO RUN FROM iran BECAUSE SOON, VERY SOON THIS WAR AGAINST ISRAEL WILL FINISH ON iran BACKYARD TO TURN TO RUMBLE F O R E V E R.

Palestinians are fighting for their freedom

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea / Marina Ovsyannikova, Russian Anti-War Protester Interrupts News On State TV / Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.