Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns (36237 Views)

Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War / Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched / Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by emmanuelbrown26: 6:08pm On Aug 07, 2022
LegalWolf:

You know yhwh is an incompetent and impotent mofo that can't save his lost and dumb children huh?
Jewish god is always a jew, Bleep all religion in d world. But head slammers, bloody head slammers, destroyers of peace, d world would hv being a better place of not bleeped religion.
But watch out how Israel would do d shit work on damn useless Islam
As for hypocritical Christian, I will do d justice on them
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by lendahand(m): 6:11pm On Aug 07, 2022
God1000:
Iran attacked US air base in irag with ballistic missiles, and Donald trump backed down
that was just like beating a child and allowing him to cry away his frustration. The hard target has been hit, what else. From Saddam to bin laden to soleimani to any threat at all. US comes for hard targets bro. If Israel or US coughs, Iran and Iraq will hide. Show me any hard target Iran has ever brought down in Israel or US.

1 Like

Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Padipadi(m): 6:55pm On Aug 07, 2022
LordMangekyo:

Haven't you been supporting then since? Or its now you wanna finally admit that they're hypocrites?
Shut up. Hypocrisy or not, jihadists are evil too. If blood thirsty is measurable, they are the ones that do the worst.
The earlier the better we all sue for peace, the better.
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by FiremanX: 6:55pm On Aug 07, 2022
wealthgoddess:

Let me burst ur bubble. I am presently in Kasangmu. Kazan state university Russia studying my preparatory course. The people are grumbling. Russia is not winning, western influence is real. I love this country. I came here to study even in the middle of the war...but reality is reality...soldiers are coming back home everyday, some, in body bags. Ukraine is taking back alot of their lands...and we should only hope that the war wont come to Russian soil. Be wise dude...all the tech you are using in the world today came from western advancement. You think those people can lose a war?
U re lying,,,,, Ukraine can never take Russia land,,,
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by LordMangekyo(m): 6:58pm On Aug 07, 2022
Padipadi:

Shut up. Hypocrisy or not, jihadists are evil too. If blood thirsty is measurable, they are the ones that do the worst.
The earlier the better we all sue for peace, the better.
So, they're all jihadists now? Do you realize that there are actually innocent people being caught up in the exchange of fire, and termed terrorists?
Peace is the way forward for sure. Which is why the international community needs to pressure Israel into engaging in meaningful dialogues with these people.
What they're doing keeps fuelling hate that would last even for generations to come
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Emmyxclusive: 7:10pm On Aug 07, 2022
IKillPeopleALot:

You’re a Mumu man
Isreal wey Dey cry to US to stop Iran from making its nuclear weapons….
Isreal will surely payback in due time Mke we Dey watch.
ignorant comment, it was Isreal that even influenced trump to pull out of the jcpoa in 2018, a deal that's supposed to stop Iran from further developing nuclear weapons in exchange for removal of US sanctions. The deal is still in place in Vienna ryt now but US is not participating directly and Isreal is still against the deal.
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Elvictor: 7:32pm On Aug 07, 2022
wealthgoddess:

See your mumu level. Chinese didnt invent the telephone, most of the drugs and medical procedure today are from the west. That is what I meant. Everything China does, they copied. The west colonised them for years.

I don't care whatever nonsense you are spouting, the phone am using is made in China.

What does that have to do with invention?

Oga, tell me one thing am using that is made in West, don't be unfortunate
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Elvictor: 7:34pm On Aug 07, 2022
Chloraseptic:

Which tech you are using is made in China.

China just uses western tech to make things.

Hope you understand

Understand what?

What am using is written made in China, when I use made in West or America, I will tell you
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Elvictor: 7:35pm On Aug 07, 2022
wealthgoddess:

This is why Russia cant be said to be winning. Winning a war is not about bombings. For your info China seem very much more superior to Japan. But Japan and China fought a lot of wars and china lost all.
Why do you think Russia haven't nuked Ukraine? Because the west dont bark, they deal with you decisively. China doesnt have these balls and that is why USA is controlling them in their own waters!
Person wey God don bless, e don bless
And just in case you are a Muslim, let me remind you that Iran attacked Saudi Arabia two years ago, bombing Saudi oil wells. Iran, majorly Shia muslims are a sworn enemy of Arabia who are majorly Sunnis.
You see, Saudi Arabia couldnt retaliate but it was the Israelites that kept the Iranians in check. The USA threatened to bombard Iranian soil with nukes if their attacks continued on Saudi.
I bet you didnt know this reality...that it was the west that saved your Holy mecca two years ago!

So, if I give you a nuke, you will nuke your mother's village?

Abeg, no mention me, you are unintelligent ASF
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by loswhite(m): 7:41pm On Aug 07, 2022
God1000:
I urge both sides to cease hostilities, but why is America and EU keeping quiet now?

I am a big supporter of USA, but America needs to call Israel to order, I will continue to condemn Israel for this

I've been condemning Russia for the war in Ukraine as well.

And don't forget that we have a lot of Christian Palestinians

Meanwhile South Africa has condemned the Israeli attacks
South Africa can condemn Israel but lost their voice to condemn Russia on Ukraine
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by loswhite(m): 7:43pm On Aug 07, 2022
God1000:
lol, please do a little research about Iran's military first.

Iran has a powerful conventional military capability with ballistic missiles capable of carrying nuclear warheads and drones.

I don't have to tell you about Iran's nuclear program

The recent visit by russian president to Iran was about purchasing Iran's drones for Ukraine's war
The same noise they made about Iran when their general was killed like a foul in Iraq
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by loswhite(m): 7:45pm On Aug 07, 2022
LordMangekyo:

Haven't you been supporting then since? Or its now you wanna finally admit that they're hypocrites?
Did he tell you he wants to join you in supporting Russia? Are you looking for more supporters?
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Missionaire: 8:11pm On Aug 07, 2022
Kdon2:

We are losing more lives in Nigeria daily to terrorist Boko Haram and herdsmen attack. Cry for your country first.

God1000 is even a Benue boy. He should first start with who are the people responsible for the death and destruction of his people.
Imagine if his people retaliated and some civilians or children were killed especially when they were used as human shields just as we see the Boko Haram terrorists doing, will he come here to rant against his people especially considering what they have been passing through?

If his people in Benue have been behaving like the Israelis, many of them would have still been alive by now.
He should take several seats back and realize that no matter how peaceful you are, there are some people who just don't want you to live. This is reality of life no matter how much delusions about a peaceful natural coexistence one develops.
Without war or conflict, there can be no peace and only fools become martyrs.

Funny how Nigerian Christians worship the God of Israel and admire Israel but cannot stand up and defend themselves against terrorists and those who seek to wipe them off their ancenstral lands, rape their women, kill and maim their children and men and take over their ancestral lands just like the Israelis do.

Fact check: The Jews don't go about bombing places and killing people to propagate their ideologies all over the world.
God1000 should mention one Jewish terrorist group.

@God1000, pull your head off your ass and stop watching Aljazeera.
Boko Haram became what it is today because the Northern Nigerians were harboring and protecting them.
BH used children and women as human shields and the Northerners used their deaths to blackmail the Nigerian military during the administration of GEJ.
Today, BH now has affiliations with ISWAP.

When people harbour terrorists, they should be willing and ready to face the consequences even if it is the death of their children, husbands, wives, fathers, sisters, brothers, uncles, aunts, friends and grandparents from those who are determined to survive and protect themselves no matter whose ox is gored or who rants or not.

Whoever is a terrorist, no matter the religion or ideology he belongs to is supposed to have been killed yesterday.
Everyday he lives is another day too late for him to be exterminated.

God bless Israel.
Anyone can rant all they want.
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by ogatboy(m): 8:14pm On Aug 07, 2022
God1000:
But this is heartbreaking bro, imagine losing your loved ones every now and then.

Israel cannot defeat Iran in a conventional warfare

Lol. Iran will just seize to exist. The one they are undergoing now is not enough. They will be wiped off the map
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Missionaire: 8:19pm On Aug 07, 2022
wealthgoddess:

This is why Russia cant be said to be winning. Winning a war is not about bombings. For your info China seem very much more superior to Japan. But Japan and China fought a lot of wars and china lost all.
Why do you think Russia haven't nuked Ukraine? Because the west dont bark, they deal with you decisively. China doesnt have these balls and that is why USA is controlling them in their own waters!
Person wey God don bless, e don bless
And just in case you are a Muslim, let me remind you that Iran attacked Saudi Arabia two years ago, bombing Saudi oil wells. Iran, majorly Shia muslims are a sworn enemy of Arabia who are majorly Sunnis.
You see, Saudi Arabia couldnt retaliate but it was the Israelites that kept the Iranians in check. The USA threatened to bombard Iranian soil with nukes if their attacks continued on Saudi.
I bet you didnt know this reality...that it was the west that saved your Holy mecca two years ago!
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Cloud007: 8:22pm On Aug 07, 2022
If the terrorist in Gaza are the aggressors then they should not expect the Israelites to fold their arms and watch.

1 Like

Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Bluffly: 8:32pm On Aug 07, 2022
God1000:
Iran has a very sophisticated drones and ballistic missiles that will destroy these warplanes before entering Iranian airspace
Be deceiving yourself. Let Iran makes the first move if they are so sure of themselves. Talk is cheap. Contact Iran to launch an offensive.
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by DryMouth: 9:02pm On Aug 07, 2022
Zonefree:
Too much talk no dey full basket. Israel will not take more than 10 minutes to annihilate Iran if Iran vex Israel.

A word is enough for a fool..
Lol. You jst dey here dey hype isreal.
You think say Iran na easy target abi?
Better go check fact. No dey assume

1 Like

Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Bluffly: 9:02pm On Aug 07, 2022
Elvictor:

Understand what?

What am using is written made in China, when I use made in West or America, I will tell you
You can't use it because you cannot afford it. It is not cheaply accessible. You are using made in China because they gave you an improvised version to meet up with economic demand or the other way round they provided cheap labour to make it accessible to you hence you have made in China. E.g Apple Iphones

1 Like

Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Padipadi(m): 9:35pm On Aug 07, 2022
LordMangekyo:

So, they're all jihadists now? Do you realize that there are actually innocent people being caught up in the exchange of fire, and termed terrorists?
Peace is the way forward for sure. Which is why the international community needs to pressure Israel into engaging in meaningful dialogues with these people.
What they're doing keeps fuelling hate that would last even for generations to come
That same thing is what Iran and terrorists world wide are doing that's spreading eternal hate. You can tell me someone who's a victim of terrorism or Islamic fanatism in Nigeria ll love Islamists or fanatics of the religion.
Someone started this modern reign of terror of bombing and shooting. It's the Islamists headed by Iran and their terrorist disciples word wide. Shebi Gaza is btw Israel and Palestine. What concern Iran?
If it's America that put mouth, that werey Ayatollah Khomeini and other vagabonds of Islam in Iran ll start dishing threats. And they opened their eyes to oppressions & sin in Saudi Arabia. But it's the West, Jews or Christians that are their problem.
If all of us become Islamists, those slowpoke terrorists and fanatics ll still select the most Islamic. Sick people that deserve harsh treatment.
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Chloraseptic: 10:03pm On Aug 07, 2022
Elvictor:

Understand what?

It's okay you still don't understand
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by wealthgoddess: 10:15pm On Aug 07, 2022
Elvictor:

So, if I give you a nuke, you will nuke your mother's village?

Abeg, no mention me, you are unintelligent ASF
Lol e pain the motherfuckee grin grin
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by wealthgoddess: 10:18pm On Aug 07, 2022
FiremanX:
U re lying,,,,, Ukraine can never take Russia land,,,
Few months ago people said Russia will take over Ukraine in a matter of days. Several months after the beginning of the invasion, both sides have lost almost equal number of troops and Russia still cant hold any Ukrainian city. Funny enough, Ukraine destroyed a Russian vessel in Russian waters.

The way I see it bro, war is unpredictable.
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Shevchenkko: 10:55pm On Aug 07, 2022
God1000:
lol, please do a little research about Iran's military first.

Iran has a powerful conventional military capability with ballistic missiles capable of carrying nuclear warheads and drones.

I don't have to tell you about Iran's nuclear program

The recent visit by russian president to Iran was about purchasing Iran's drones for Ukraine's war
You headslammers talk too much. Let Iran try any shit with Israel and they will be levelled up in few weeks..Stop deceiving your self
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Segun2222: 11:49pm On Aug 07, 2022
Farid24224:

Initially...if we go deep into history, the Israelites owns the land..But due to different issues, they forfeit the land and we're dispersed around the world...So then the Arabs occupied the empty land.. Centuries later the Israelites are back to claim their land. The Palestinians are already in their millions there won't just give it up..(It's like people from Ghana claiming Nigeria to be their land centuries back!!!!).
So then an agreement was made to divide the land with a holy site at the center in which mosque Al-aqsa was built on a holy site for the Jew (can't remember the name)...The two countries shared enemity between each other which sometimes leads to skirmish between each other..Just then a few years back, the Israelites then broke the agreement and wanted to claim back all the lands to themselves..Being the superpower and had the support of America started bombarding Palestine and pushing them back..The Palestinians have no military then decided to fight back using an armed group of men called the Hamas, the Israelites then named the group a terrorist group and attacked the whole of Palestine killing children and anything on site with missile...
stop lying dude hamas, pij and all other terrorists in Palestine are being sponsored by iran while they use propaganda to make their selves freedom fighters
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Farid24224(m): 11:52pm On Aug 07, 2022
Segun2222:
stop lying dude hamas, pij and all other terrorists in Palestine are being sponsored by iran while they use propaganda to make their selves freedom fighters

A terrorist is a person or group of people who terrorize right? But the question now is, who are they terrorizing??
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Segun2222: 11:54pm On Aug 07, 2022
Emmyxclusive:
ignorant comment, it was Isreal that even influenced trump to pull out of the jcpoa in 2018, a deal that's supposed to stop Iran from further developing nuclear weapons in exchange for removal of US sanctions. The deal is still in place in Vienna ryt now but US is not participating directly and Isreal is still against the deal.
stop to talking to illiterates that cant even Google two or 3yrs history
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Segun2222: 11:56pm On Aug 07, 2022
Farid24224:

A terrorist is a person or group of people who terrorize right? But the question now is, who are they terrorizing??
when they shoot rocket from Palestine who are they terrorizing? Isreali defense uses us standard precision guided missile.... what are children always doing at rocket launch site, some of you will intentionally ignore the truth
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Farid24224(m): 12:02am On Aug 08, 2022
Segun2222:
when they shoot rocket from Palestine who are they terrorizing? Isreali defense uses us standard precision guided missile.... what are children always doing at rocket launch site, some of you will intentionally ignore the truth

Why won't they shoot at Israel, the oppression is too much for them...They have no military..So they should just fold there arms and be enslaved by the Israelites?!
C'mon man.

Just days back, over 50 people were killed by missles launched by the Israelites..I watched a video of people running Helter skelter...Even animals weren't spared.
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Farid24224(m): 12:03am On Aug 08, 2022
Segun2222:

Why won't they shoot at Israel, the oppression is too much for them...They have no military..So they should just fold there arms and be enslaved by the Israelites?!
C'mon man.

Just days back, over 50 people were killed by missles launched by the Israelites..I watched a video of people running Helter skelter...Even animals weren't spared.
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Kdon2: 12:22am On Aug 08, 2022
PumpumPrince:

erm bro can I remind u that am a Londoner from London base in London meaning I ain't on yor level meaning u must sheck that yor Nigeria homebase sef & show respet to a Londoner...is nmadi kanu & his IPOD ibo terrorist group not a terrrrrorist group trying to breakup our Nigeria?am I lying?(no oofencse) angry

Puke! Londoner claiming our Nigeria. Is that not funny?
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Kdon2: 12:24am On Aug 08, 2022
LegalWolf:

Some of you conservative christians are worst than devil. Even the devil can't catch up with your vile mentality. Just because of one jewish god who absolutely does not give a f*ck about your black ass, you decided to throw your humanity in the dustbin.

Nonsense!

Mr humanity! Your humanity has not stopped terrorists!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nancy Pelosi's Husband Hospitalised After Attack In Couple's Home. Suspect Arr / Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. / Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.