Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns (36199 Views)

Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War / Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched / Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Righthussle: 9:21am On Aug 07, 2022
Which heavy price? Stop the too much head slamming and invest in science and technology.

7 Likes

Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by cjudy(m): 9:21am On Aug 07, 2022
God1000:
lol, please do a little research about Iran's military first.
Against Isreal?
Jokers

14 Likes

Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Dozie32(m): 9:21am On Aug 07, 2022
Iran should go and seat one side.

4 Likes

Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by eddybeat12(m): 9:24am On Aug 07, 2022
Oga war is never something to go into with Israel even the almighty USA won’t try it. So better seek for dialog than making empty promise of something you know deep within you that if you try it your whole country Wil never see existence in the earth again. Talk is cheap �

4 Likes

Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by southpole: 9:26am On Aug 07, 2022
God1000:
the same way Saddam was deceived that his military was strong enough to defeat American soldiers

22 Likes

Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by jrusky(m): 9:26am On Aug 07, 2022
Empty threat, since how many years you have be threatening? You can't do nada.

10 Likes

Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by wealthgoddess: 9:28am On Aug 07, 2022
God1000:
Guy you dont know Jack oo as powerful as Russia is, when reality struck them, they bowed talkless that useless Iran ahaaaa...Iran wanna stand up to the west?? You know how many times Israeli planes fly into and out of their airspace this year alone??

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by JONSYN7154: 9:31am On Aug 07, 2022
God1000:
I urge both sides to cease hostilities, but why is America and EU keeping quiet now?

I am a big supporter of USA, but America needs to call Israel to order

Meanwhile South Africa has condemned the Israeli attacks
they want Israel to deal with Palestinian very well before they'll call for cease fire

1 Like

Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Spicycat(f): 9:33am On Aug 07, 2022
Analyst7:
Una still get mouth dey talk…bring it on

You that reside in a country best known as sheet hole is telling Iran to bring it on grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bring what on? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by lexy2014: 9:33am On Aug 07, 2022
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by sayso: 9:36am On Aug 07, 2022
God1000:
I urge both sides to cease hostilities, but why is America and EU keeping quiet now?

I am a big supporter of USA, but America needs to call Israel to order

Meanwhile South Africa has condemned the Israeli attacks
are you not tired of living in a world laden with Islamic terrorist?

8 Likes

Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Farid24224(m): 9:36am On Aug 07, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:
Israel and Iran can burn to death. Non of them like blacks or africans, we need to start focusing on how we'll solve our problems instead of being distracted by others.

Not quite true brother.. Even if they hate us, we shouldn't hate them back..Two wrongs don't make a right.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Farid24224(m): 9:38am On Aug 07, 2022
lomprico:
WW3 will definitely be a religious one. Islam vs others

If that's true, then Islam will be victorious...WW3 will be the Armageddon!!

1 Like

Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Analyst7: 9:38am On Aug 07, 2022
Spicycat:

You that reside in a country best known as sheet hole is telling Iran to bring it on grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

So because I live for naija means say I no fit give my intake on other countries

2 Likes

Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Elvictor: 9:39am On Aug 07, 2022
wealthgoddess:

Guy you dont know Jack oo as powerful as Russia is, when reality struck them, they bowed talkless that useless Iran ahaaaa...Iran wanna stand up to the west?? You know how many times Israeli planes fly into and out of their airspace this year alone??

Russia bow to who?

You people and talking nonsense ehnm grin cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Kdon2: 9:41am On Aug 07, 2022
God1000:
But this is heartbreaking bro, imagine losing your loved ones every now and then

We are losing more lives in Nigeria daily to terrorist Boko Haram and herdsmen attack. Cry for your country first.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by BeardGangJnr1(m): 9:41am On Aug 07, 2022
God1000:

Iran has a powerful conventional military capability with ballistic missiles and drones.

The recent visit by russian president to Iran was about purchasing Iran's drones
Leave that guy...his ignorance reeks of archaic foolishness
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Kdon2: 9:42am On Aug 07, 2022
God1000:

Iran has a powerful conventional military capability with ballistic missiles and drones.

The recent visit by russian president to Iran was about purchasing Iran's drones

Israel will wipe Iran out of existence! I pity them

8 Likes

Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Delacroix6(m): 9:42am On Aug 07, 2022
Just like their allies.
Always issuing threats but can't do shite.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by PrinceMajestic: 9:43am On Aug 07, 2022
Good. Israel should not be allowed to continue terrorizing Palestinians and occupying their lands unchallenged because of their evil coward Ally country America, it's very painful and annoying what those Bastards are doing to Palestinians. That their iron dom defence system can be destroyed and I'm sure it will be in effective against hypersonic, ballistic and cruse missiles which Iran, Russia and other powerful countries have, the Islamic Jihad need to be given sophisticated missiles to enable them defend their land from Israeli Terrorists military and Terrorists citizens occupying Palestine, desicrating Islamic holy sites, the bastards Israeli people are been guarded by their military to enter the Al AQSA mosque compound, while Israel keeps killing the civilians women and children without any provocation. It's very painful that Islamic countries keep condemning instead of declaring a full war on the bastard Terrorist state of Israel. Egypt must stop mediating peace and take action, Iraq, Syria, Qatar etc should rally behind Iran. I'm confident Iran will hurt the bastards beyond redemption, their evil Ally america has already lost its global hegemony and relevance. at Las it's better that Russia and China start nuclear war and destroy the earth to pieces than having America, NATO, eu, Israel Continue to terrorise the world with impunity unchallenged. Israel and America destruction is near, the evil Nigerian Christians supporting Israel Terrorism continue. Your days of reckoning are also coming, Islam is Greatest afterall, sometimes I regret why I wasn't born into a Muslim family despite being born in a Christian family in the Southern Nigeria. Glory to Palestinians, Russia, China and Iraq and all those who fight for liberation.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by rockmite: 9:45am On Aug 07, 2022
I pity most Christians supporting the crime against Palestinians. It shows that most of them are ignorant of the Zionists plans. There are more christian Palestinians than christian Israelis.
Zionists are political devils that don't see christians as humans, Jews are religious ones among them who see christians as idolators. They call christians pegans, they have no respect for them.
Jews can never have respect for christians, they must not eat with them.
I wonder how christians would support the enemies of Christ simply because you hate Muslims.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Svoboda(m): 9:45am On Aug 07, 2022
Zonefree:
Too much talk no dey full basket. Israel will not take more than 10 minutes to annihilate Iran if Iran vex Israel.

A word is enough for a fool..

Too much propaganda and western media consumption. Go and study the israeli hezbollah war of 2006.

3 Likes

Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Kdon2: 9:46am On Aug 07, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
Head slammers, na only noise. Una think say Israel na una mate. One thing I like Israel is that they don't talk nor make noise, they will just do their thing and go back home. Any country that shares border with all these headslammers tends to fight I don't know why.

If you don't learn to fight they ll just take advantage eliminate them ni. Fucking cowards! That's what they do all over the world. Cowards
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Farid24224(m): 9:47am On Aug 07, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
Good. Israel should not be allowed to continue terrorizing Palestinians and occupying their lands unchallenged because of their evil coward Ally country America, it's very painful and annoying what those Bastards are doing to Palestinians. That their iron dom defence system can be destroyed and I'm sure it will be in effective against hypersonic, ballistic and cruse missiles which Iran, Russia and other powerful countries have, the Islamic Jihad need to be given sophisticated missiles to enable them defend their land from Israeli Terrorists military and Terrorists citizens occupying Palestine, desicrating Islamic holy sites, the bastards Israeli people are been guarded by their military to enter the Al AQSA mosque compound, while Israel keeps killing the civilians women and children without any provocation. It's very painful that Islamic countries keep condemning instead of declaring a full war on the bastard Terrorist state of Israel. Egypt must stop mediating peace and take action, Iraq, Syria, Qatar etc should rally behind Iran. I'm confident Iran will hurt the bastards beyond redemption, their evil Ally america has already lost its global hegemony and relevance. at Las it's better that Russia and China start nuclear war and destroy the earth to pieces than having America, NATO, eu, Israel Continue to terrorise the world with impunity unchallenged. Israel and America destruction is near, the evil Nigerian Christians supporting Israel Terrorism continue. Your days of reckoning are also coming, Islam is Greatest afterall, sometimes I regret why I wasn't born into a Muslim family despite being born in a Christian family in the Southern Nigeria. Glory to Palestinians, Russia, China and Iraq and all those who fight for liberation.

Masha Allah brother...I love what you said and blessings to you Habibi!!

The people of Bani Israel are known to be tyrants who have forsaken God a long time ago..It was prophecised that they will be wiped out twice, which has already happened for the first time.

4 Likes

Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Kdon2: 9:47am On Aug 07, 2022
eddybeat12:
Oga war is never something to go into with Israel even the almighty USA won’t try it. So better seek for dialog than making empty promise of something you know deep within you that if you try it your whole country Wil never see existence in the earth again. Talk is cheap �

Those Israel people are thinking war every second

1 Like

Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by OriOko88(m): 9:48am On Aug 07, 2022
Lol..that why is I like Saudi Arabia.. I never see where dem put mouth for isreal matter. E be like say them and israel don sign one secrect pact or dem dey fear isreal may bomb their holy lands of mecca and Medina. Saudi no dey put mouth for west matter Aral. grin

1 Like

Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by emmanuelbrown26: 9:49am On Aug 07, 2022
Kdon2:

If you don't learn to fight they ll just take advantage eliminate them ni. Fucking cowards! That's what they do all over the world. Cowards
And d funny thing is that, they all thing that they are d one that has monopoly of violence
Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by Kdon2: 9:50am On Aug 07, 2022
Farid24224:

You mean this backward thinking Islam

1 Like

Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by lomprico(m): 9:50am On Aug 07, 2022
Farid24224:

There were no victors in WW1 and WW2, so don't get your hopes high.

5 Likes

Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by God1000(m): 9:52am On Aug 07, 2022
eddybeat12:
your stupidity is legendary.

Did you just say even America will not go into war with Israel?

Do you know the financial aid and military assistance Israel gets from America every year since 1948 till date

4 Likes

Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by wealthgoddess: 9:53am On Aug 07, 2022
Elvictor:

Russia bow to who?

You people and talking nonsense ehnm grin cheesy
As of today, several months after the start of the war, what has Russia achieved?? How many cities have they captured? Have they captured the capital? Have they annexed any new city in Ukraine apart from Crimea and Donetsk that even Ukraine is fighting to take over from them already...aiish... baba go read up abeg

1 Like

Re: Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns by God1000(m): 9:54am On Aug 07, 2022
Spicycat:

don't mind him, so many of them are ignorant

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ukraine Election: Comedian Zelensky 'wins Presidency By Landslide' / Nancy Pelosi's Husband Hospitalised After Attack In Couple's Home. Suspect Arr / Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.