Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

APC And PDP Should Be Apologising To Nigerians And Not Campaigning (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC And PDP Should Be Apologising To Nigerians And Not Campaigning (video) (296 Views)

Arise TV Presidential Debate: Dino Melaye Denies Apologising To Peter Obi / APC Should Be Apologising Not Campaigning, Says Utomi / Why Is Aisha Buhari Not Campaigning Ahead Of The 2019 Elections? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC And PDP Should Be Apologising To Nigerians And Not Campaigning (video) by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:12pm On Aug 07, 2022
A PDP chieftain in Enugu state has said that both PDP and APC should be apologising to Nigerians and not campaigning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH59I881ZSs&feature=share
Re: APC And PDP Should Be Apologising To Nigerians And Not Campaigning (video) by GamalNasser: 5:15pm On Aug 07, 2022
Wetin concern PDP here
Re: APC And PDP Should Be Apologising To Nigerians And Not Campaigning (video) by rusher14: 5:21pm On Aug 07, 2022
Igbo man supporting igbo candidate.

Nothing to see here.
Re: APC And PDP Should Be Apologising To Nigerians And Not Campaigning (video) by usibengate(m): 6:05pm On Aug 07, 2022
rusher14:

Nothing to see here.

That is the problem of Nigerians what has ethnicity got to do with what the man is saying. Is he lying? Is APC or PDP not supposed to be apologizing to how they have messed up this country. The institutionalization of corruption brought by PDP governments and bastardization of our Economy by APC led by the lifeless one, is not enough to look else where.
I just pray some people receive sense and realize what is ahead of them in this Nigeria. Because, this 2022 that is almost the worst year in the history of this country in all ramifications will become be best year Nigerians will reference going forward when we allow ineptitude leaders from the aforementioned political thieves party.

3 Likes

Re: APC And PDP Should Be Apologising To Nigerians And Not Campaigning (video) by rusher14: 6:09pm On Aug 07, 2022
usibengate:

That is the problem of Nigerians what has ethnicity got to do with what the man is saying. Is he lying? Is APC or PDP not supposed to be apologizing to how they have messed up this country. The institutionalization of corruption brought by PDP governments and bastardization of our Economy by APC led by the lifeless one, is not enough to look else where.
I just pray some people receive sense and realize what is ahead of them in this Nigeria. Because, this 2022 that is almost the worst year in the history of this country in all ramifications will become be best year Nigerians will reference going forward when we allow ineptitude leaders from the aforementioned political thieves party.

He is supporting Obi because Obi is Igbo.

Just as your likes hate Tinubu because he isn't igbo.

Pound for pound Tinubu has out performed all politicians in Nigeria.

So why do you reject him?
Re: APC And PDP Should Be Apologising To Nigerians And Not Campaigning (video) by crimefighter123: 8:40pm On Aug 07, 2022
But really to be sincere, with all APC and PDP had done they really need to be apologizing to Nigerians. The pain and loss they've cause Nigerians is enough for them to never in their pathetic lives sit on that presidential seat again.
Abeg, immediately they lose that seat they shouldn't see the light for at least 10yrs only then can Nigerians see the way ahead
Re: APC And PDP Should Be Apologising To Nigerians And Not Campaigning (video) by crimefighter123: 8:40pm On Aug 07, 2022
But really to be sincere, with all APC and PDP had done they really need to be apologizing to Nigerians. The pain and loss they've cause Nigerians is enough for them to never in their pathetic lives sit on that presidential seat again.
Abeg, immediately they lose that seat of power they shouldn't see the light for at least 10yrs only then can Nigerians see the way ahead
Re: APC And PDP Should Be Apologising To Nigerians And Not Campaigning (video) by specialmati(m): 8:46pm On Aug 07, 2022
rusher14:

Nothing to see here.
shocked shocked shocked shocked whoever brain is given sense is required. So tell me where is the sense in this senseless comment

Re: APC And PDP Should Be Apologising To Nigerians And Not Campaigning (video) by apache22b: 9:30pm On Aug 07, 2022
If Tinubu was incompetent like the Obidient's always say, he wouldn't have emerged as the APC presidential flag bearer. Think about it my fellow youths. The so called Obidient's and Peter Obi has nothing to offer this great Country except for propaganda and thuggery.

Even falseprophet1 can testify to what I'm saying. Tinubu single handedly made Lagos state what it is today and he's willing to take Nigeria to greater heights from good roads,power, housing, refineries,basic amenities, just to mention a few.

My fellow youths and elders, don't be deceived by the sweet and empty promises of Peter Obi.

My fellow youths both young and old, let's give Tinubu a chance to make this country better.

Vote Wisely

Vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu shocked

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Has Good Chances Come 2023 / Just In: Makinde Goes On Leave Transmit Power To His Deputy / I’ll Return Power To Citizens, Says Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.