Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,530 members, 7,958,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:57 PM

Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi (62168 Views)

Rabiu, BUA Chairman Rejects Appointment As APC Releases Standing Committee List / Pius Akubo Rejects Appointment To Tinubu’s Legal Team / Omenuwoma Josiah Reveals Why He Rejected Okowa's Appointment In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by ogbonti: 12:38am On Aug 08, 2022
FatherBona:
Learn to have your cake and eat it, he should have collected it, and serve the Obidient movement from the pdp camp

No - he did the right thing

Do you know how many "fence sitters" this move will encourage?

If Nelson Mandela had done what you are asking him to do now, will he be an African hero today?

If our Nationalists had compromised, will Awolowo, Azikiwe, Tafawa Balewa and Ahmadu Bello have their images on the naira today?

What if he accepted the job and got kidnapped or killed 3 months later, what will he be remembered for ?

Do you know this move is even a campaign slogan for his political future ?

"I had so much integrity that I declined an offer from a sitting Governor and VP candidate because I can not be bought"

If you play the game of Chess - you will figure out the implications of my last statement easily in this era of electronic transmission of result
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by Safyqueen: 12:40am On Aug 08, 2022
iiifedimma:
Please let's support honourable Peter obi for the president's of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, #ObiDatti2023 is certain

Is Obi more qualified than kwankwoso? Check what the man did in Kano as compared to Obi's achievement in Anambra. So if Atiku and Tinubu should opt out due to old age and competence is the watchword then kwankwoso is next before Obi. This is without sentiment but if you bigoted already, don't quote me please.
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by Safyqueen: 12:40am On Aug 08, 2022
iiifedimma:
Please let's support honourable Peter obi for the president's of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, #ObiDatti2023 is certain

Is Obi more qualified than kwankwoso? Check what the man did in Kano as compared to Obi's achievement in Anambra. So if Atiku and Tinubu should opt out due to old age and competence is the watchword then kwankwoso is next before Obi. This is without sentiment but if you are bigoted already, don't quote me please.
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by Effime442: 12:51am On Aug 08, 2022
I'm not really surprised by that action because Nigerian people have come to realise that obedience is better than sacrifice

1 Like

Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by Obidatti2023s(m): 1:10am On Aug 08, 2022
SmellyNyash:
grin People don dey wake up small small. You can imagine that . Inshot no need for election again because from all indication, Obi don win
Make them take the money wey dem suppose conduct election give ASUU make university open sharp sharp. grin Too much sense no go fit kee me at all grin

1 Like

Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by Nobody: 1:13am On Aug 08, 2022
ThinkSmarter:

Typical Nigerian.
Guess what, some people will follow your advice of putting their present survival ahead of the Country's interests.

Exactly!

Why all Federal civil servants need to resign.

They cannot be working under Buhari!

Dignity pays!
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by Anndrew(m): 1:15am On Aug 08, 2022
We will give them war..what a nice accolade
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by Anndrew(m): 1:19am On Aug 08, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Trash as usual

He'll live to regret his emotionally inspired stupidity.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” John 3:16
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by RoseGold30(f): 1:19am On Aug 08, 2022
Malory:
Good one from a patriot. Posterity will be kind to you and your generation.

Amen ���
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by olisaEze(m): 1:23am On Aug 08, 2022
iiifedimma:
Please let's support honourable Peter obi for the president's of federal Republic of Nigeria...

it’s Excellency and not Honorable!
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by ComeToJesus: 1:50am On Aug 08, 2022
I'm Obedient but you effed up sha.
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by rolams(m): 1:51am On Aug 08, 2022
He may blame himself in the future.
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by gloryman91: 2:02am On Aug 08, 2022
Jagaban all the way 2023.

Vote wisely.
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by wiseoneking: 2:40am On Aug 08, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
This is a very stupid decision. Im voting for Obi but my friend, you have to better your life and destiny and you don’t do that by throwing opportunities away.

An Obi won’t do that for you.

However, Obi2023
your like mocks patriotism, principle and progressive mind. By calling it a stupid decision because he's committed to what he believed in shows that with a million dirty Naira in your hand, you can be Batified even with empty gift. We want a new generation of youth than will not be carried away from the truth they believed in. Okowa is a Vp candidate and he can't serve two masters.
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by OMYKROIN: 2:40am On Aug 08, 2022
We forget so quick.... Suddenly;
We forgot how 1 dollar got to 600 naira

We forgot those who banned crypto just because the youths used it to raise fund during..... #End....

We forgot those who banned Twitter and still trying hard to shut us up on social media.

We forgot those who use the military to intimidate us every time we try to speak up.

We forgot how CCTV cameras were disconnected at Lekki Toll Gate

We forgot those who still hold a stand there was no casualty at Lekki Toll Gate

We forgot those responsible for universities being closed.

We forgot those present at meetings where our sufferings are planned...

The time don come again, we don dey think tribe, we don dey think religion, we don dey think party, our ears don stand like antenna, we don forget our past...

But this time go different, we no wan devote to party or tribe or religion, we wan vote for credibility.

We go vote for individual not because of party affiliation.

Just if we can stop forgetting so quickly, just if, then we can be great again.

#correctbro
#ABetterNigeria
#2023elections
#GetYourPVC
#hermajestythequeen

1 Like

Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by IbomFinest: 2:55am On Aug 08, 2022
meobizy:
Poverty is likely his spiritual wife.
A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches, and loving favour rather than silver and gold. Prov. 22:1
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by OMYKROIN: 3:04am On Aug 08, 2022
Safyqueen:

Is Obi more qualified than kwankwoso? Check what the man did in Kano as compared to Obi's achievement in Anambra. So if Atiku and Tinubu should opt out due to old age and competence is the watchword then kwankwoso is next before Obi. This is without sentiment but if you bigoted already, don't quote me please.

Did you see or listen to the news were kwakwnso and his loyalists agreed and confirmed that Obi is only good for VP and that is is because he is 100% what Nigeria needs for their economy?

Obi argued that if he was competent for the economy of Nigeria, and that they agreed, what other major problem is Nigeria facing?

If the campaign promises of APC were fulfilled things wouldn't have gone this bad, and most of the other problems we are facing now is economy related.

Now, on the second side, how many years have northerners ruled but no tangible development, the only developments that entered Nigeria was through southerners such as obasanjo regime, despite the north being at the helm of affairs, the condition of their people remains the worst in the country and it is as if they are pulling the whole country backwards.

The northerners view Nigeria politics as meal ticket that is why it is a do or die affair for them that they haVe deliberately stagnated the development of their region through ignorance, indoctrination, illiteracy, poverty, radicalisation, etc just to make sure they have a constant spool of foot soldiers at the polls that will ensure their place in the leadership position. That was why atiku had to label 90% of his people illiterates that get their information through the radio.

If you are really a patriotic Nigerian, lets try something new and different and see if it will work.
This place is the only place we can call our country and let us safeguard our children's future.

1 Like

Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by Bifas1: 3:05am On Aug 08, 2022
Some sycophants still maintain that the movement is online. E go shock una.

1 Like

Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by Khaleefa1804: 3:06am On Aug 08, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
This is a very stupid decision. Im voting for Obi but my friend, you have to better your life and destiny and you don’t do that by throwing opportunities away.

However, Obi2023
Lols Niger Delta, them fit kill the baba for being a double agent �. You think election is a joke?
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by steamglide4(m): 3:22am On Aug 08, 2022
meobizy:
Poverty is likely his spiritual wife.
Those he look like an hungry man like you ? He is just trying to be different and right the wrong. I believe you are one of those that have been bought over with one stick of cassva and agbado by Tinubu the drugs lord. Nigeria will be great again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by ATLIEN2027: 4:15am On Aug 08, 2022
Mumu Obi diot. He will come to regret this once the Peter Obi tuary is roundly defeated in the next election.
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by Odisweet(f): 4:18am On Aug 08, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

However, Obi2023

You are saying this because of the people who you know and can influence

If you can influence a great number of people in your state which of course is probably among why okowa went for this dude, you will not say this

Reason, you are for Obi movement and you have informed your followers about it, how easy do think they will turn around to support another party just because you have been offered appointment?

Anyone that believes in a course he's fighting cannot just be tossed around by offers who would counter his believed course; he can't continue following Peter Obi if he had accepted the offer since Okowa is also a candidate for 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by favour32(m): 4:21am On Aug 08, 2022
Malory:
This guy na correct nigaaaar!
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by casppyjay: 4:28am On Aug 08, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

It’s not about being hungry. Even you won’t make that mistake. But it’s okay. The young man is not well to do. He is just there. But na him sabi.

Obi 2023
I feel sorry for ur approach to life however it’s not unusual even in the bible God preached against glutinous traits..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by seguno2: 4:32am On Aug 08, 2022
Malory:

How do we know that it’s not another of Peter Obi supporters lies, just like the many lies of their principal?

2 Likes

Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by cococandy(f): 4:33am On Aug 08, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

However, Obi2023
thank you. He’s so naive

3 Likes

Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by chidiwar(m): 4:41am On Aug 08, 2022
SmellyNyash:
No be everybody be hungry man. From all indication, he is well to do guy. Leave him with his decision. And posterity will judge you well my brother. We all want Nigeria to be good that's all but it's unfortunate that some people are just after their pockets but this one is exception. Truly he is a rare gem.Give him some accolades please. Mind u that he is not doing it for Obi but for we the youth.We must have to muscle power from these old men that has rendered most of our youths useless.No work, no light ASUU is on strick but them no send me and u. Killings and kidnapping here and there and no solution in sight.Their children are enjoying, swimming in billions.

Besides, that's a sensitive post that completely goes against the Obi movement.. youth mobility ..
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:51am On Aug 08, 2022
Beautiful
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by magzey: 4:52am On Aug 08, 2022
All this propaganda na Media Bruhaha grin

Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by DimIsaac10(m): 4:55am On Aug 08, 2022
A very foolish decision and will definitely regret it.. Even though i dont like APC, if Tinubu call me i go sharply pick him call.
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by FireUpNow(m): 4:56am On Aug 08, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

However, Obi2023
He took his decision and you must learn to respect it. Desist from using insultive words. Though I don't beli believe it
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by Owologbo(m): 4:57am On Aug 08, 2022
Nksleek:
An Obidient, Omenuwoma Josiah has turned down the appointment given to him by the Delta State Governor and PDP vice presidential candidate, Senator (Dr.) Ifeanyi A. Okowa.

Focus Naija can report that he was on July 22nd appointed as a Special Assistant to Governor Okowa on Youth Mobilization.

Declining the appointment, he said it was a difficult decision to make as he would have loved to serve.

According to him, it is unfortunate that the appointment came at a time he couldn’t accept and that he is fully committed to the Obidient movement.

He wrote;

Source: https://www.facebook.com/100002138141086/posts/pfbid0gD5MJ28KyTYcaVPKhhsKqsNiQhkcC9ar8hd5PUN11A6Qdttw5SGTrLUwxf7S6px9l/?d=n

Nice 1 from the great man.
They wanted to steal my guy with SA appointment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga / Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja / Photo: Compare Wike Vs Amaechi's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.