Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (3658 Views)

Fvck All Of You That Win Big From Bet / One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) / Wow I Just Won 768k On Bet9ja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by jeromestarks: 9:17pm On Aug 07, 2022
Shapeaso:
Guy, get one olosho and enjoy. cool
I love you advice.
Op, get olosho, enjoy for 5min and then use the remaining balance to treat infection. You have finished your life cycle grin

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 07, 2022
Use it to stake PSG straight win in their next match
Re: .. by Offpointng: 9:29pm On Aug 07, 2022
yemight345:
Bro just use like 250k frm it to trade forex nd see urself making up to a milli within few weejs.forex really pays if u knw how to trade nd got the funds trust me bro

not so easy as ur portraying it to him, besides he'll have to take classes and watch Lotta videos, even with that he might not be lucky. except he'll apply for a croc firm but still you still have to be a guru to be loaned the funds to trade
Re: .. by kingjis: 9:33pm On Aug 07, 2022
Johndagr8t:
please I need sincere and helpful advice

Kill yourself
Re: .. by yemight345(m): 9:37pm On Aug 07, 2022
Offpointng:

not so easy as ur portraying it to him, besides he'll have to take classes and watch Lotta videos, even with that he might not be lucky. except he'll apply for a croc firm but still you still have to be a guru to be loaned the funds to trade
Bro he can just join some good groups nd trade signals.all he just needs to do is use a roper lot size nd risk the equity well
Re: .. by OKON125(m): 10:24pm On Aug 07, 2022
yemight345:
Bro just use like 250k frm it to trade forex nd see urself making up to a milli within few weejs.forex really pays if u knw how to trade nd got the funds trust me bro
this forex of a thing,i thought its scam...can you explain it deeply for me!!
Re: .. by PJtech: 10:26pm On Aug 07, 2022
Buy a new phone and dash me the old one please
Re: .. by Hacks4dummies: 10:31pm On Aug 07, 2022
Sheistoopretty:
You this attention seeking small boy again cheesy cheesy cheesy
how old are you?
Re: .. by nnamdi640: 10:33pm On Aug 07, 2022
How were you able to do it because to win a bet nowadays is not easy.

1 Like

Re: .. by Sheistoopretty(f): 10:47pm On Aug 07, 2022
Johndagr8t:

lol

small boy with big God

give me your mom number, tell her I want a night stand with her

the cost on me!!!!

or better still tell your dad to apply for my pos shop staff hunting work

cheers

Jobless little boy, I do not blame you. With time you'll understand that life is beyond seeking unneccessary attentions from strangers online grin grin
Re: .. by Offpointng: 11:43pm On Aug 07, 2022
yemight345:

Bro he can just join some good groups nd trade signals.all he just needs to do is use a roper lot size nd risk the equity well

That's correct, I just hope he doesn't bore him out tho when he gets making lil losses. my plan is to grow mine to a standard account and just be making $20 - $30 daily for 5days. won't be too greedy

1 Like

Re: .. by TheKrakon: 12:06am On Aug 08, 2022
POS sounds reasonable to me, daily profit, low capital, sales are easily guaranteed. Meanwhile if you can do me small card to aid my struggle it will go a long way. Am a struggling freelancer. Make I drop my number?
Re: .. by Das1mama: 12:15am On Aug 08, 2022
Johndagr8t:
Op once again congratulations; left for me I think you should go into foodstuffs business, because that's the only thing people can ever doing everyday. Restaurant business or verify how to start a palm oil business depending on the area and locations. thanks Op.

Op abeg I fit see like 2k make I use arrange food atleast 2days don comot be that!!! once again congratulations sir.
Re: .. by Autobot05: 1:34am On Aug 08, 2022
Pos
Dry cleaning business ( maybe if it can be enough)

No play am again sha
Say no to Gambling

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

Re: .. by pussyeater(m): 1:37am On Aug 08, 2022
Use it to carry girls go club and flex like werey.
Re: .. by pointblank247(m): 3:59am On Aug 08, 2022
I can teach you how to trade boom and crash indeces with just a small fraction of that money, just about $100, and make about $30 every day
Re: .. by yemight345(m): 5:38am On Aug 08, 2022
OKON125:
this forex of a thing,i thought its scam...can you explain it deeply for me!!
Bro forex is not a scam oo if u got a better equity to trade it,u will really profit well.I can guide u if u want shaa

1 Like

Re: .. by yemight345(m): 5:42am On Aug 08, 2022
Offpointng:

That's correct, I just hope he doesn't bore him out tho when he gets making lil losses. my plan is to grow mine to a standard account and just be making $20 - $30 daily for 5days. won't be too greedy
yeah the goal is not to be greedy nd trade safely,u will surely make ur profits.how much equity u got?
Re: .. by luizpippo(m): 6:01am On Aug 08, 2022
phuckcheet:
use 400k carry fresh olosho for island, and use the rest invest in real estate business

Werey cheesy cheesy
Re: .. by Typicool8(m): 6:33am On Aug 08, 2022
jhydebaba:

No... why

Your comment dey wickedly funny grin
Re: .. by Offpointng: 6:59am On Aug 08, 2022
yemight345:

yeah the goal is not to be greedy nd trade safely,u will surely make ur profits.how much equity u got?

started with $100 late February and atm my equity is around $462 I'm not too good atm tho but I'm on track cool
Re: .. by SenatePresdo(m): 7:20am On Aug 08, 2022
Johndagr8t:

Drop the Coupon code na.
Re: .. by abdulwassi(m): 8:35am On Aug 08, 2022
Share bet code bro.
WhatsApp. 07065879967 thanks.
Re: .. by yemight345(m): 9:13am On Aug 08, 2022
Offpointng:

started with $100 late February and atm my equity is around $462 I'm not too good atm tho but I'm on track cool
Wow...thats a very decent equity u got nd a good risk management bro.u really tried by been patient to grow smth little like that to where it is now bro
Re: .. by sukar886: 10:53am On Aug 08, 2022
Johndagr8t:
Look for a busy area and open a POS
Re: .. by yemight345(m): 9:45pm On Aug 10, 2022
Offpointng:

Yo bro…can we contact each other?would like to share something’s with you
Re: .. by belej2: 2:40am On Aug 11, 2022
We have different clean cars for sale and also landed properties for sale

Call or WhatsApp 08149577728

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyinbo Lady Set To Visit Nigeria After Man She Met Online Rejected Her $500 / Is This How We Are Supposed To Show Some Of Our Love / White Girls Too Sweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.