Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Fvck All Of You That Win Big From Bet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fvck All Of You That Win Big From Bet (648 Views)

See How This Yaho*o Boy Fvck This Girl In A Club Last Night / Lady Shares After $ex Bedroom Photos, Says: "I Fvck On The First Date" / Fvck MBGN. Behold The Finest Girl In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fvck All Of You That Win Big From Bet by Jloanbroker: 10:05pm On Oct 27, 2022
Fvxk all of you that keep winning from big from bet while I lose money that I don't even have. My games dey cut up and down. Then I'll just open twitter and see boom million won. Na only una dey win. Una papa. So me set no reach to win millions. I'm funking jealous of all you winners. When I see your games pray they cut. It's gives me joy.

1 Like

Re: Fvck All Of You That Win Big From Bet by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:10pm On Oct 27, 2022
Fvvckin' Start subscription stuff
Re: Fvck All Of You That Win Big From Bet by Illegal1(m): 11:01pm On Oct 27, 2022
Omoh i dey brake 4 nw,losing dn tire me,make i rest small....
no more bet till next yr 4 me

1 Like

Re: Fvck All Of You That Win Big From Bet by Ehmmah588(m): 2:42am On Oct 28, 2022
Why you no go lose,when you don't play by the rules lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

My Correct Betking Username Is Showing Invalid / I Need A Female To Answer This Question Fie Me / Do You Have Any Facebook Friends That Ignore Your Posts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.