Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

EPL: You’re Next Thierry Henry, Cristiano Ronaldo – Guardiola Hails Haaland - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EPL: You’re Next Thierry Henry, Cristiano Ronaldo – Guardiola Hails Haaland (32950 Views)

EPL: You’re Useless – Paul Scholes Slams Man Utd Star, Criticises Solskjaer / Thierry Henry: Kanu Never Told Me I Was Called Igwe In Nigeria / Thierry Henry Dressed In Igbo Traditional Attire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL: You’re Next Thierry Henry, Cristiano Ronaldo – Guardiola Hails Haaland by krisoma: 9:50pm On Aug 07, 2022
Re: EPL: You’re Next Thierry Henry, Cristiano Ronaldo – Guardiola Hails Haaland by Oshoemmy: 9:51pm On Aug 07, 2022
This is very misleading. The Journalist asked if people can label Haaland as the next Henry or Ronaldo. He laughed and said...last week after missing chances people laughed that he is going to fail. Now after scoring two goals the same people are calling him the next Ronaldo or Henry. He said stop hyping him and give him time. Make una dey calm down with fake stories for clicks

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL: You’re Next Thierry Henry, Cristiano Ronaldo – Guardiola Hails Haaland by Kinzo0917(m): 9:52pm On Aug 07, 2022
All these una yeye ok just to book space. Nawa 4 una. Halland is good. I hope he continue to improve game by game. But he is not near Henry or ronaldo level yet. I wish him all d best though
Re: EPL: You’re Next Thierry Henry, Cristiano Ronaldo – Guardiola Hails Haaland by gammarays1: 9:52pm On Aug 07, 2022
Rahkman:
Guardiola u will never lift the champions league again till u return to Barcelona
At least he has lifted it more than once.
Better than so many who won't lift it in a lifetime.

1 Like

Re: EPL: You’re Next Thierry Henry, Cristiano Ronaldo – Guardiola Hails Haaland by TheGiftedOne(m): 9:54pm On Aug 07, 2022
Good as he may be, them no dey pick Thierry Henry class of striker for ground.

Let him equal them Rooney and Aguero first, before likening him to EPL's best.

Na big name dey kill small dog.

3 Likes

Re: EPL: You’re Next Thierry Henry, Cristiano Ronaldo – Guardiola Hails Haaland by Newsgist24(m): 9:54pm On Aug 07, 2022
Moment the FG N1.4bn Car gifts arrives Niger republic from Nigeria
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9zYbijVsDg
Re: EPL: You’re Next Thierry Henry, Cristiano Ronaldo – Guardiola Hails Haaland by spartan117(m): 9:55pm On Aug 07, 2022
Christane:
even Guardiola recognise c Ronaldo's greatness ...GOAT for a reason
Of course he does. But he knows too well that no mortal can ever come close to the standard set by the true GOAT that's why he didn't mention him grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL: You’re Next Thierry Henry, Cristiano Ronaldo – Guardiola Hails Haaland by Broveens42(m): 9:55pm On Aug 07, 2022
posty56:
haaland will do more than this names 100 goals in over 100 matches he is just 21 , sorry I respect those legends but I am speaking facts

Pep is just deceiving himself.
He knows He has a certain de bruyne to supply at all odds.
He knows Haaland doesn't quite cut into his game plan; the normal pep pattern. He was bought probably for champions league..
Pep could not resist his normal playing style by taking off Haaland who was on course for a hat trick.. pep couldn't resist the city style of play
He couldn't
He couldn't resist the flow!
He had to sub off Haaland!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL: You’re Next Thierry Henry, Cristiano Ronaldo – Guardiola Hails Haaland by malvisguy212: 9:57pm On Aug 07, 2022
posty56:
haaland will do more than this names 100 goals in over 100 matches he is just 21 , sorry I respect those legends but I am speaking facts
I think you belong to indomi Generation. the kind of goals Henry scores is incredible. Henry dribble 5 players and score a goal, you don't see haaland doing it. just go to YouTube and watch

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL: You’re Next Thierry Henry, Cristiano Ronaldo – Guardiola Hails Haaland by farous(m): 9:57pm On Aug 07, 2022
Husband is an OBIDIENT striker!.

#ProudlyNigerianCityFan#
Re: EPL: You’re Next Thierry Henry, Cristiano Ronaldo – Guardiola Hails Haaland by engrjacuzzi: 9:58pm On Aug 07, 2022
Haaland na striker jare.... He has goal sense and will make impact but fatigue will catch up with him
Re: EPL: You’re Next Thierry Henry, Cristiano Ronaldo – Guardiola Hails Haaland by Isobug: 9:58pm On Aug 07, 2022
Lamasta:
Haaland is the next EPL highest goal scorer grin
Let's watch and see. Salah any day for goal scoring. He manages to score, no matter how hard game seems to be

1 Like

Re: EPL: You’re Next Thierry Henry, Cristiano Ronaldo – Guardiola Hails Haaland by mariahAngel(f): 9:58pm On Aug 07, 2022
Christane:

I bet he was stylishly shading Ronaldo.

1 Like

Re: EPL: You’re Next Thierry Henry, Cristiano Ronaldo – Guardiola Hails Haaland by jaxxy(m): 10:02pm On Aug 07, 2022
posty56:

Never good to overhype a player b4 his time.

1 Like

Re: EPL: You’re Next Thierry Henry, Cristiano Ronaldo – Guardiola Hails Haaland by Lamasta(m): 10:03pm On Aug 07, 2022
Isobug:

Let's watch and see. Salah any day for goal scoring. He manages to score, no matter how hard game seems to be

This is a different season bro
Re: EPL: You’re Next Thierry Henry, Cristiano Ronaldo – Guardiola Hails Haaland by Alamkir: 10:03pm On Aug 07, 2022
posty56:

How is dis fact? How is what is nt yet to be fact? The fact is he hasn't achieved that.
Re: EPL: You’re Next Thierry Henry, Cristiano Ronaldo – Guardiola Hails Haaland by Benwallt(m): 10:08pm On Aug 07, 2022
Timo Werner see your mate, dey there dey run like cat On the field

1 Like

Re: EPL: You’re Next Thierry Henry, Cristiano Ronaldo – Guardiola Hails Haaland by specialmati(m): 10:09pm On Aug 07, 2022
Christane:
grin grin grin grin grin you forgot he mentioned Henry first before Ronaldo. Why misquoting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL: You’re Next Thierry Henry, Cristiano Ronaldo – Guardiola Hails Haaland by Guidedee(m): 10:11pm On Aug 07, 2022
You got the message.
psychologist:
Guardiola bad guy cheesy

Was careful not to compare him with the GOAT (Messi) grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL: You’re Next Thierry Henry, Cristiano Ronaldo – Guardiola Hails Haaland by wealthgoddess: 10:12pm On Aug 07, 2022
Christane:
Because there can be no one else like Messi!

2 Likes

Re: EPL: You’re Next Thierry Henry, Cristiano Ronaldo – Guardiola Hails Haaland by DrayZee: 10:13pm On Aug 07, 2022
mariahAngel:

I bet he was stylishly shading Ronaldo.
He wasn’t shading anyone. The post is misleading. He didn’t compare Haaland to anyone, the journalist did.

1 Like

Re: EPL: You’re Next Thierry Henry, Cristiano Ronaldo – Guardiola Hails Haaland by danity5love: 10:13pm On Aug 07, 2022
Haters will not rest or shut their mouth while watching the defending champ do what they do best.. tactical ftb excellent, attacking excellent,goal scoring beautiful

We are Trying to bring another pattern to the game by introducing a striker and trust me haaland will shine and adapt to our style of playing cos he is with the best coach in the world (pep)

For me community sheld doesn't count PL OR CL does ..just watch as we lift the cup again dis season with the highest goal scorer in epl grin (haaland) haters keep hating
Re: EPL: You’re Next Thierry Henry, Cristiano Ronaldo – Guardiola Hails Haaland by holluwizzy: 10:18pm On Aug 07, 2022
Right from childhood.

He is going far if injury no kill am.

jasonnn9:
Haaland will be far better than CR7..barring injuries.
If you've followed this guy history you'd know his hunger for goals is insane.

With backup of KDB and other super midfielders, under the coaching of Guardiola, the sky is just the beginning for this young star.
wink
Re: EPL: You’re Next Thierry Henry, Cristiano Ronaldo – Guardiola Hails Haaland by Pells: 10:19pm On Aug 07, 2022
Oshoemmy:
This is very misleading. The Journalist asked if people can label Haaland as the next Henry or Ronaldo. He laughed and said...last week after missing chances people laughed that he is going to fail. Now after scoring two goals the same people are calling him the next Ronaldo or Henry. He said stop hyping him and give him time. Make una dey calm down with fake stories for clicks
You sabi football jare
You are not just a watcher of football but a real Fan,
I salute you Sir

1 Like

Re: EPL: You’re Next Thierry Henry, Cristiano Ronaldo – Guardiola Hails Haaland by Okobola146: 10:20pm On Aug 07, 2022
Overhyping is allowed
Re: EPL: You’re Next Thierry Henry, Cristiano Ronaldo – Guardiola Hails Haaland by hbfix: 10:23pm On Aug 07, 2022
BAT2023
Re: EPL: You’re Next Thierry Henry, Cristiano Ronaldo – Guardiola Hails Haaland by Stablefollowers(f): 10:25pm On Aug 07, 2022
Halaand sucess is in debruyne hand

And if you dont acknowledge debruyne

It could case an inner hatred to assist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghana Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2015 (3 - 0) On 5th February 2015 / Barcelona Holds Joint Victory Parade To Celebrate Men And Women's League Winners / Ronaldo-Messi Match Today As PSG Takes On Saudi All-Star Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.