Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,085 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

EPL: You’re Next Thierry Henry, Cristiano Ronaldo – Guardiola Hails Haaland - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EPL: You’re Next Thierry Henry, Cristiano Ronaldo – Guardiola Hails Haaland (32949 Views)

EPL: You’re Useless – Paul Scholes Slams Man Utd Star, Criticises Solskjaer / Thierry Henry: Kanu Never Told Me I Was Called Igwe In Nigeria / Thierry Henry Dressed In Igbo Traditional Attire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL: You’re Next Thierry Henry, Cristiano Ronaldo – Guardiola Hails Haaland by tishbite42: 6:21am On Aug 08, 2022
arantess:

If you noticed, he put Henry ahead of ronaldo
Henry himself can't compare himself to CR7. Guardiola as a Messi fanboy is just being mischievous.
Re: EPL: You’re Next Thierry Henry, Cristiano Ronaldo – Guardiola Hails Haaland by elpochas: 6:29am On Aug 08, 2022
Legend44:
Haaland is the next big player in EPL... Forget Salah
Salah has written his own name with a Golden pen in the EPL,3 golden boots,most number of goals scored by a player in the EPL.Won all individual Awards in the EPL,Won all Club trophies.I can go on and on.Its nw time for Halland to do his own.Bt untill he equals or surpass Salah records you dnt mention them in same sentence.

1 Like

Re: EPL: You’re Next Thierry Henry, Cristiano Ronaldo – Guardiola Hails Haaland by DESTROTECH(m): 6:32am On Aug 08, 2022
Hello There, looking for where to Sell your Digital Currency? Haven’t you heard of DESTRO TECH they buy all Digital currency at Good rate and their payment is ASAP. Slide in their Dm if you have any trade.

WE BUY THE FOLLOWING:-

BTC + USDT + GIFTCARDS + CASHAPP FUNDS + PAYPAL FUNDS + ZELLE FUNDS + E-Transfer + BUSD E.T.C

Re: EPL: You’re Next Thierry Henry, Cristiano Ronaldo – Guardiola Hails Haaland by Makowonda: 6:47am On Aug 08, 2022
Too much seasoning di spoil soup.Just praise him that he did well against West Ham and tell him that he has a potential bright future ahead of him instead of putting unnecessary pressure in his head by comparing him with EPL legends.Pep,allow him to be an EPL legend through his perfomance,not by your words.English media is very contagious;it has infected Pep Guardiola.
Re: EPL: You’re Next Thierry Henry, Cristiano Ronaldo – Guardiola Hails Haaland by Emma1Oj(m): 7:53am On Aug 08, 2022
Lamasta:
Haaland is the next EPL highest goal scorer grin
where was he during Liverpool game?
Re: EPL: You’re Next Thierry Henry, Cristiano Ronaldo – Guardiola Hails Haaland by Dagrace01(m): 7:59am On Aug 08, 2022
I'm now a Guardiola fan for him to mention Thierry Henry!....
Re: EPL: You’re Next Thierry Henry, Cristiano Ronaldo – Guardiola Hails Haaland by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:08am On Aug 08, 2022
IbomFinest:

When your mates were attending English class, so they would know how to analyze and rearrange sentences, you were following woman up and down, smoking igbo. Now see wetin you just tok grin grin
You need your brain examined. Try to read sometimes. I know it hurts but try.
Re: EPL: You’re Next Thierry Henry, Cristiano Ronaldo – Guardiola Hails Haaland by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:09am On Aug 08, 2022
tishbite42:

Henry himself can't compare himself to CR7. Guardiola as a Messi fanboy is just being mischievous.
You guys should try to read na. Leave headlines na.
Re: EPL: You’re Next Thierry Henry, Cristiano Ronaldo – Guardiola Hails Haaland by IbomFinest: 8:12am On Aug 08, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
You need your brain examined. Try to read sometimes. I know it hurts but try.
Again I ask you, where were you when your English teacher was analyzing "sentence rephrasing" in the class? grin grin
Re: EPL: You’re Next Thierry Henry, Cristiano Ronaldo – Guardiola Hails Haaland by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:14am On Aug 08, 2022
IbomFinest:

Again I ask you, where were you when your English teacher was analyzing "sentence rephrasing" in the class? grin grin
Ignorant and proud. Nigeria is filled with them.
Re: EPL: You’re Next Thierry Henry, Cristiano Ronaldo – Guardiola Hails Haaland by IbomFinest: 8:24am On Aug 08, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Guy why you no fit answer simple question... Stop dragging the issue... The headline is in order okay. grin
Re: EPL: You’re Next Thierry Henry, Cristiano Ronaldo – Guardiola Hails Haaland by Christane: 8:33am On Aug 08, 2022
arantess:

If you noticed, he put Henry ahead of ronaldo
he never rated any of them ...so any name can come first ...or re u Tryna say Henry is better than Ronaldo?? hell NO
Re: EPL: You’re Next Thierry Henry, Cristiano Ronaldo – Guardiola Hails Haaland by faste: 8:35am On Aug 08, 2022
Broveens42:

Pep is just deceiving himself.
He knows He has a certain de bruyne to supply at all odds.
He knows Haaland doesn't quite cut into his game plan; the normal pep pattern. He was bought probably for champions league..
Pep could not resist his normal playing style by taking off Haaland who was on course for a hat trick.. pep couldn't resist the city style of play
He couldn't
He couldn't resist the flow!
He had to sub off Haaland!
Exactly!
Re: EPL: You’re Next Thierry Henry, Cristiano Ronaldo – Guardiola Hails Haaland by faste: 8:41am On Aug 08, 2022
blowjohn:
The guy carries this brock lesnar sadistic smiling face.
His speed is scary too.
He'll score too many goals this season.

But don't come and tell me he started scoring goals when they gave birth to him. That's a lie pep
No striker does!
Re: EPL: You’re Next Thierry Henry, Cristiano Ronaldo – Guardiola Hails Haaland by samfrancis1(m): 9:08am On Aug 08, 2022
psychologist:
Guardiola bad guy cheesy

Was careful not to compare him with the GOAT (Messi) grin
Shior Messi didn’t play premier league.. Guardiola there was comparing with big players of premiership ….
Re: EPL: You’re Next Thierry Henry, Cristiano Ronaldo – Guardiola Hails Haaland by Shyboyk(m): 9:10am On Aug 08, 2022
Anyways:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/07/epl-youre-next-thierry-henry-cristiano-ronaldo-guardiola-hails-haaland-after-man-city-win/

Lukaku scored two goal against arsenal last season on his return to England so calm down dem never get haaland time once them figure out how to mark am even bar him no go see nack

Re: EPL: You’re Next Thierry Henry, Cristiano Ronaldo – Guardiola Hails Haaland by Lamasta(m): 9:14am On Aug 08, 2022
Emma1Oj:

He was observing them to know how he will strike them when the time comes....
Re: EPL: You’re Next Thierry Henry, Cristiano Ronaldo – Guardiola Hails Haaland by Cypher45: 9:36am On Aug 08, 2022
Haaland city. Mancity fans where we dey.
Re: EPL: You’re Next Thierry Henry, Cristiano Ronaldo – Guardiola Hails Haaland by osazsky(m): 11:35am On Aug 08, 2022
psychologist:
Guardiola bad guy cheesy

Was careful not to compare him with the GOAT (Messi) grin
my tought too..u are wise
Re: EPL: You’re Next Thierry Henry, Cristiano Ronaldo – Guardiola Hails Haaland by osazsky(m): 11:39am On Aug 08, 2022
Christane:
he never rated any of them ...so any name can come first ...or re u Tryna say Henry is better than Ronaldo?? hell NO
I still preferred Henry cuz of the energy he brings into d dressing room like kompany but Ronaldo brings division and bad energy we lost yesterday cuz of him after winning all our preseason apart from the one he played which affected d dressing room too before the game.messi brings positive energy and natural huminity
Re: EPL: You’re Next Thierry Henry, Cristiano Ronaldo – Guardiola Hails Haaland by babajero(m): 12:43pm On Aug 08, 2022
Christane:
even Guardiola recognise c Ronaldo's greatness ...GOAT for a reason
Yes, because he can only compare him to the average and not the best.
Re: EPL: You’re Next Thierry Henry, Cristiano Ronaldo – Guardiola Hails Haaland by 6ixT8: 1:29pm On Aug 08, 2022
I bet this guy would bag 40+ goals this season, provided he stay fit. Something Ronaldo would have accomplished last season before Machala United hijacked his move to City.
Re: EPL: You’re Next Thierry Henry, Cristiano Ronaldo – Guardiola Hails Haaland by iTearHerToto: 2:05pm On Aug 08, 2022
jasonnn9:
Haaland will be far better than CR7..barring injuries.
If you've followed this guy history you'd know his hunger for goals is insane.

With backup of KDB and other super midfielders, under the coaching of Guardiola, the sky is just the beginning for this young star.
wink
I dey tell you my brother. The guy hunger for goals is what makes him what he is. He go score tire for city
Re: EPL: You’re Next Thierry Henry, Cristiano Ronaldo – Guardiola Hails Haaland by 6ixT8: 2:55pm On Aug 08, 2022
Username; sarafa68
Merrybet pfp
Transaction id#368965543

Slip typeAccumulator
balanceStake150.00 NGN
Bonus5 595.00 NGN
Total winning19 732.50 NGN
StatusPlaced
Rebet
Soccer, England, League Cup
08-09 19:45 Blackpool FC - Barrow FC
game: 1x2
Stake: Blackpool FC 1.42
Soccer, England, League Cup
08-09 20:00 Reading FC - Stevenage FC
game: Double chance
Stake: Reading FC or draw 1.22
Soccer, Turkey, Super Lig
08-08 19:45 Fenerbahce - Umraniyespor
Stake: Fenerbahce 1.25
Soccer, Sweden, Allsvenskan
08-08 18:00 BK Hacken - Helsingborgs IF
Stake: BK Hacken 1.31
Soccer, Finland, Veikkausliiga
08-08 16:00 FC Lahti - HIFK
Stake: FC Lahti 1.78
Soccer, Denmark, Superligaen
08-08 18:00 Silkeborg IF - Aalborg BK
game: Silkeborg IF Under/Over 1.5 goals
Stake: Over 1.5 goals 1.60
Soccer, Bulgaria, Parva Liga
08-08 18:45 Lokomotiv Plovdiv - FK Arda Kurdzhali
Stake: Lokomotiv Plovdiv or draw 1.23
Soccer, Egypt, Premier League
08-08 17:30 Talaea El Gaish - Eastern Company SC
game: Draw no bet
Stake: Talaea El Gaish 1.39
Soccer, Champions League, Matches
08-09 19:45 Rangers FC - Union Saint-Gilloise
Stake: Rangers FC 1.78
Soccer, Brazil, Brasileiro Serie B
08-09 23:00 Gremio RS - Operario Ferroviario EC PR
Stake: Gremio RS 1.32
Soccer, Champions League, Matches
08-09 19:00 Ferencvarosi TC - Qarabag FK
Stake: Ferencvarosi TC 2.20
Soccer, South Africa, Premier League Playoffs
08-09 14:00 Richards Bay FC - Tshakhuma
Stake: Richards Bay FC or draw

Pfp

merrybetpuntforpride
# Troot
#nairaland
Bigcee
Lhimeet

Help me post it on the main thread. Anti spam boot as locked me out.
Re: EPL: You’re Next Thierry Henry, Cristiano Ronaldo – Guardiola Hails Haaland by osazsky(m): 4:48pm On Aug 08, 2022
Emma1Oj:
scoring against loserfool,man u or arsenal doesn't make u d highest goal scorer
Re: EPL: You’re Next Thierry Henry, Cristiano Ronaldo – Guardiola Hails Haaland by 6ixT8: 5:30pm On Aug 08, 2022
Re: EPL: You’re Next Thierry Henry, Cristiano Ronaldo – Guardiola Hails Haaland by gammarays1: 1:39am On Aug 10, 2022
tishbite42:

People better than him lost their bearing because of unnecessary boasting.
Maybe Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandoski and co lost their bearings too because of hype.

There's a difference between hype and boosting.
Re: EPL: You’re Next Thierry Henry, Cristiano Ronaldo – Guardiola Hails Haaland by Mirawonder007(m): 9:17am On Aug 10, 2022
Rahkman:
Guardiola u will never lift the champions league again till u return to Barcelona
How does that corelate ?people and insecurity issues sha
Re: EPL: You’re Next Thierry Henry, Cristiano Ronaldo – Guardiola Hails Haaland by BusinessHub1: 8:36am On Sep 20, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Boss please I want to DM you
Re: EPL: You’re Next Thierry Henry, Cristiano Ronaldo – Guardiola Hails Haaland by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:39am On Sep 20, 2022
BusinessHub1:

Boss please I want to DM you
Hope all is good?
Re: EPL: You’re Next Thierry Henry, Cristiano Ronaldo – Guardiola Hails Haaland by BusinessHub1: 8:52am On Sep 20, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghana Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2015 (3 - 0) On 5th February 2015 / Barcelona Holds Joint Victory Parade To Celebrate Men And Women's League Winners / Ronaldo-Messi Match Today As PSG Takes On Saudi All-Star Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.