Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement (44719 Views)

Chinasa Nworu And Chika Edoziem Are The One Killing IPOB Members - Simon Ekpa / Profile Of Nnamdi Kanu's Replacement On Radio Biafra, Simon Ekpa (photos) / Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement by DeleTaller: 12:15pm On Aug 08, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Cry me River or perhaps lagoon, Chronic unity beggar... grin grin

The actualization of sovereign state of Biafra is at hand..

Why are you talking like this? What will now happen to Obi's fate?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement by Antoeni(m): 12:16pm On Aug 08, 2022
FG Should Declare Nnamdi Kanu a Repentant Terrorist

Re: IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement by LegalWolf: 12:16pm On Aug 08, 2022
Emergingnation3:

I am UNITY BEGGER and I accept that with my full chest. That said, Biafra is a scam that can NEVER be achieved by the fraudster called Nnamdi Kanu and his bigoted and senseless supporters

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement by tishbite42: 12:16pm On Aug 08, 2022
Not replacement
Just temporal
Re: IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement by tishbite42: 12:20pm On Aug 08, 2022
See as Biafra, IPOB and MNK thread go reach 1000000.
This one go reach 40 pages
Afonja, Gambari, Fulani
UNITY BEGGARS
Re: IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement by Vickho: 12:20pm On Aug 08, 2022
gidgiddy:
No going back on freedom from the failed state of Nigeria
what of Obi?
Cc emergingnation3
Re: IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement by Bhol28: 12:23pm On Aug 08, 2022
Very inconsistent set of people.We want BIAFRA and at the same time we are OBIDIENT to Nigeria.
Re: IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:23pm On Aug 08, 2022
Rugaria:
I have always suspected this Chika Edozien since he was linked with Nigerian politicians somehow.

We need to know who tipped off the Nigerian government over the presence of Kanu in Kenya

It was most likely the Nigerian gov’t that set out to try and lure Mazi Kanu to Kenya, and they would have had the support of either the Kenyan gov’t or some players within it! They wouldn’t have attempted to lure him to Kenya without being sure they’d be able to abduct him back to Nigeria. I suspect someone from the Kenyan end, that he trusted, was bribed (with Nigerian money of course) and used to lure him to Kenya with the promise or prospects of support for the Biafra agenda. I suspect that fat radio/TV presenter from either Kenya or Uganda. Can’t remember his name now.

Mazi Kanus’ mistake was believing he could trust any African country to respect international laws on diplomacy and the rendition of suspects. The first and the biggest problem of the black African is the black African himself…..esp’ the male of the species!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 08, 2022
Another underground inmate loading.........
Re: IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement by ezenwaforj: 12:25pm On Aug 08, 2022
LIVE08:
Biafra: IPOB names Chika Edoziem as Nnamdi Kanu’s replacement

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/08/biafra-ipob-names-chika-edoziem-as-nnamdi-kanus-replacement/

i cannot support ipob again because of killings in igbo land .
Re: IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:27pm On Aug 08, 2022
Bhol28:
Very inconsistent set of people.We want BIAFRA and at the same time we are OBIDIENT to Nigeria.

You’ve not given them the opportunity to state what they want as a people, yet you’re here accusing them of being ‘inconsistent’!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 08, 2022
Coming from daily post

Not Biafra helrald

Not Biafra post

Not Radio Biafra London

1 Like

Re: IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement by Damifaj7(m): 12:32pm On Aug 08, 2022
He will be released if Peter Obi enter as president in 2023
Re: IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement by HakiimAlvista: 12:35pm On Aug 08, 2022
grin
onugam:
Who is Simeon bulala and ho appointed him the first place
Get a professional Company Logo or Letterhead Design for 2k Only

Drop Us Your Company Name:

https://forms.gle/iwj3LMgykDDiQzEr8
Re: IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement by hammer567: 12:36pm On Aug 08, 2022
SIMON EKPA IS IN CHARGE.

CHIKA JUST DEY.
Re: IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement by Peppysco: 12:38pm On Aug 08, 2022
Same people that want secession are still the same ones clamouring for Obituary. In their case, if you can't have one, you can as well go from the other, bunch of predictable and jealous fools. We all saw how desperate you guys were and how many despicable and inhuman names you called the Yorubas and Hausas just recently and you expect the same people to fall for your cheap blackmail and campaigns of calumny, NEVER.
The truth is, your campaigns of hatred and calumny are laced with indirect jealousy and selfish purposes. We're all waiting for the election proper, na that time una go know una worth. All these online charades won't matter now, untill you Al face the reality of your actions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement by biggy4joe(m): 12:38pm On Aug 08, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Nothing Nnamdi kanu never see in hands of DSS custody.

Everything Nnamdi KANU warned us about is happening to us like dis,am an igbo man and I understood its message wholeheartedly,he saw the future years back and kept warning but the approach ws wrong to me(my opinion though)...No one deserve to be imprisoned for speaking the truth,Nigeria have illegally kept him in custody to achieve their main aim which is to destroy the economy of the south east people.A lot of us don't have business in Lagos,creating and enabling environment is the panacea to growth and development, but they have constantly refuse to make it easy for people from a certain region,religion and tribe to strive to contribute their quota in the national development of the Nigerian state...

Nnamdi KANU will forever be honored by the Igbo Nation for seeing the light.

My people deserve better that was just is message,if u don't want me as family allow me go set up my own family.That was just the message

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement by danchuzzy(m): 12:38pm On Aug 08, 2022
Emergingnation3:

But you're here on Nairaland. Not the other currency land?
Re: IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement by Sunday2021: 12:41pm On Aug 08, 2022
If this man test the sweetness of donations that kanu has been enjoying, he will not agree to hand over. The guy will even pray for kanu to die in detention.
Re: IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement by SugarGirl44(f): 12:45pm On Aug 08, 2022
Wonder how many people FG wan arrest.
To be a Nigerian is not by force.

Every ethnic nationality in Nigeria should be seeking for self determination, only a conquered slave accepts a white man's colony as his identity.

Even Ighoho sef has many replacements.
Prison go full.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement by Emergingnation3(m): 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2022
Blackman7:
The idiotic pigs of brifra (IPOB) have finally abandoned MAD-ZI nnamdi COWNU to his fate hence appointed another coward who will continue to instigate violence while he remains overseas. Fools
Says chronic unity beggar that lack mental abilities to function without Ndigbo in Nigeria....

His appointment is temporary........ Kanu will soon be release by your fulani jihadist government according to order issued by the UN ...

IQ deficients unity begging stunts...

1 Like

Re: IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement by SugarGirl44(f): 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2022
tishbite42:
See as Biafra, IPOB and MNK thread go reach 1000000.
This one go reach 40 pages
Afonja, Gambari, Fulani
UNITY BEGGARS

Remove Afonja from your list, we sef want to be free more than you.
Just the selfish politicians and some confused Yorubas are the ones against it.

But we are not seeking our freedom with violence like you guys sha.
Re: IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement by Southernigbo: 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2022
How many people has he murdered till date
Re: IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement by NkanuSon: 12:55pm On Aug 08, 2022
Good,we don't need terrorists to direct us like the demon and destroyer called Simon egba
Re: IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement by Emergingnation3(m): 12:56pm On Aug 08, 2022
ipobcannibals:
grin grin All these jobless Igbo fraudsters that failed in abroad and saw Biafra as their only source of livelihood.
From Uwazurike who failed in India, to hunchback namadi cownu who failed in UK to Simon Ekpa who failed in Finland.
And now this malnourished looking animal called Chicken Edozoo.
Well, e be like Ndigbo get a lot of mugus amongst them,,,,once na Biafra, dem go pay.
Says IQ deficients chronic unity beggar from Afonja Muslim stock grin grin..

Fraudsters that are dragging your Fulani Jihadist government like Dunce on international stage grin...

Their activities is what resulted to UN order for unconditional release of Nnamdi Kanu with compensation attached to it .

Re: IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement by Confirmedzombie: 1:03pm On Aug 08, 2022
This is not acceptable. Simeon Ekpa remains the only acceptable IPOB LEADER.

Mazi simeon Ekpa is the only one we IPOB know and answerable to.

God bless Mazi Ekpa the Ohamdike of Ndigbo

1 Like

Re: IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement by FORWARDEVERLY: 1:10pm On Aug 08, 2022
FG should pick him up too if he is in Nigeria..
Fools appointing new leaders.. lol
Re: IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement by Dapson73(m): 1:13pm On Aug 08, 2022
haffaze777:

Nothing concern we Egba people concern nyanmiri affairgrin

Baisi ooooo...... grin
Re: IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement by Christistruth00: 1:14pm On Aug 08, 2022
grin

Even if you raise Ojukwu again to lead you

Biafra is not coming in the next Ten centuries if Lord Jesus Christ Tarries

Biafra died a very Violent and Miserable death in January 1970

And even when Biafra was alive it failed to feed its own People with food instead of Bullets

That is the Truth but IPOB is deeply devoted to lies ,deceit and fraud since they are Sons Of Perdition

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free / Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? / Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.