Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

"If You Say Rivers Doesn't Matter, We Will Show You At Appropriate Time-wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "If You Say Rivers Doesn't Matter, We Will Show You At Appropriate Time-wike (2603 Views)

‘this Is Pay Back Time’, Wike Backs Akpabio For Senate Presidency / Ogunlewe: Tinubu’s Health Doesn't Matter As Long As He Assembles A Good Cabinet / Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If You Say Rivers Doesn't Matter, We Will Show You At Appropriate Time-wike by DeleTaller: 3:55pm On Aug 08, 2022
Viscuz:

Phahahah

Instead of you to be more worry about the order of no mega rally for any political party.... here you are wasting your time on Tinubu who is already having more chances ahead of your Obi and Atiku.... The boast Obi has is mainly in Lagos and I want to see how that will make him your president..... get to work and keep campaigning...
Re: "If You Say Rivers Doesn't Matter, We Will Show You At Appropriate Time-wike by Niwdog(m): 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2022
Godoverevery:
They won't like this news.

They are labour party by day and pdp by night.

They want pdp to win all the governorship election in there region while Labour win presidency.

There chant of let kick out pdp and apc is for the gullible one......they only hate apc cos of we the yorubas.

There hypocrite stinks to the heavens.
so they no longer hate APC cause it's a Muslim or Fulani party
Re: "If You Say Rivers Doesn't Matter, We Will Show You At Appropriate Time-wike by Godoverevery: 5:16pm On Aug 08, 2022
Niwdog:
so they no longer hate APC cause it's a Muslim or Fulani party

Which tribe drips saliva everywhere talking about yoruba Muslims
Re: "If You Say Rivers Doesn't Matter, We Will Show You At Appropriate Time-wike by nameo: 5:20pm On Aug 08, 2022
Siwel25:

An aunt who joined PDP as far back as 1998 also told me that they will fight dirty to win the Governorship but they are being careful to campaign against Asiwaju. She said the state owes him for his goodwill towards MKO, Amosun, Yayi, Osinbajo etc and campaigning for another Fulani man against him may dent their image.

There is no way Wike can tell Rivers people , even his core supporters to vote for APC and Tinubu. Especially when there is an Obi to choose from.

If he does that, that may be the end of his political career.

Moreover, Wike wouldnt not try it cos any attempt to endorse Tinubu may lead to a bandwagon effect for APC and against PDP in other down-the-ballot candidates in the election. He wouldnt take that risk cos of Ameachi. However, that sort of deal can easily be done with Labour party (i.e i vote for President, whilst you vote for some of my other candidates) especially since Obi is already popular with Rivers people.

All of theze if he doesnt reconcile with Atiku sha

1 Like

Re: "If You Say Rivers Doesn't Matter, We Will Show You At Appropriate Time-wike by Femifasola: 5:20pm On Aug 08, 2022
Godoverevery:

They want pdp to win all the governorship election in there region while Labour win presidency.

There chant of let kick out pdp and apc is for the gullible one......they only hate apc cos of we the yorubas.

I'm yoruba and I detest APC, reason we removed oyetola and installed Adeleke.
Are you proud of the insecurity, moribond economy and state of the nation that we are in under APC
Ooh, I guess your family buy bread at #100
They also buy fuel at #50
Then buy gas per kg at #200

If they don't then you must be of all men the most miserable. Nonsense. Tribalism isn't working this time and Nigeria must be better

2 Likes

Re: "If You Say Rivers Doesn't Matter, We Will Show You At Appropriate Time-wike by Godoverevery: 5:25pm On Aug 08, 2022
Femifasola:

I'm yoruba and I detest APC, reason we removed oyetola and installed Adeleke.
Are you proud of the insecurity, moribond economy and state of the nation that we are in under APC
Ooh, I guess your family buy bread at #100
They also buy fuel at #50
Then buy gas per kg at #200

If they don't then you must be of all men the most miserable. Nonsense. Tribalism isn't working this time and Nigeria must be better

How is the pdp state in the Southeast performing

You first telling me you are yoruba is the highest of your foolishness.

If you hate Apc that you are your family problem.

Am not a card carrying member of any party but cos of you ibo hatred towards my tribe......I will forever support a yourba man even if he is a demon over any Igbo man.
Re: "If You Say Rivers Doesn't Matter, We Will Show You At Appropriate Time-wike by Femifasola: 7:25pm On Aug 08, 2022
Godoverevery:

How is the pdp state in the Southeast performing

You first telling me you are yoruba is the highest of your foolishness.

If you hate Apc that you are your family problem.

Am not a card carrying member of any party but cos of you ibo hatred towards my tribe......I will forever support a yourba man even if he is a demon over any Igbo man.
You're a little fooll. I emphasised my Yorubaness so idiots like u will know that northerners who voted buhari bc of sentiments where the worst victims of his bandits
Re: "If You Say Rivers Doesn't Matter, We Will Show You At Appropriate Time-wike by Prolificgiant(m): 8:22pm On Aug 08, 2022
Only time will tell,the people of rivers state will speak with their pvc nd not the governor ,toyota camry 2004 is available for sale asking price -1.9m,it is in perfect working condition ,location lagos check my signature for my number lets chat or call
Re: "If You Say Rivers Doesn't Matter, We Will Show You At Appropriate Time-wike by adekolaelect(m): 8:41pm On Aug 08, 2022
Godoverevery:

Thanks for your observation .I told someone same . But they will fail as usual. You will see them not attacking Atiku as they do to Tinubu .They hated Yorubas who help them out of hunger .they always come in polytine Bags but go back home with Good cars and welth yet they are Ingrate .2023 will tell them who is the master .they try Religions politic it doesn't work, parsonal attacks no work now they are pretending to be Obi supporters who can not win only a state in the northern side.

Re: "If You Say Rivers Doesn't Matter, We Will Show You At Appropriate Time-wike by Godoverevery: 8:53pm On Aug 08, 2022
Femifasola:

You're a little fooll. I emphasised my Yorubaness so idiots like u will know that northerners who voted buhari bc of sentiments where the worst victims of his bandits

Emphasis your "yorubaness"(is that a English word or your stupidity word).

Going about emphasising your tribe on a faceless forum is just madness.....it a faceless forum where anyone can claim to be anything modafucker.

You voted pdp in region and ipob is terrorising you...... what the difference??
Re: "If You Say Rivers Doesn't Matter, We Will Show You At Appropriate Time-wike by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 08, 2022
F
Re: "If You Say Rivers Doesn't Matter, We Will Show You At Appropriate Time-wike by raumdeuter: 9:58pm On Dec 25, 2023
PaChukwudi44:

Oga it is easier for Atiku to win Rivers compared to Tinubu grin grin Wike does not control Rivers voters
Labour party was always going to win the state irrespective of whomever Wike supports

How market
Re: "If You Say Rivers Doesn't Matter, We Will Show You At Appropriate Time-wike by Wainey: 10:07pm On Dec 25, 2023
Viscuz:

Dream boy
who is now dreaming?? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Moment A Brave Man Captured A ‘witch’ Flying At Night / 5 APC Governors Endorse Atiku / Peter Obi Rejected Oil Block offered to him In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.