Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,450 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) (25605 Views)

Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 27 Years Of Marriage - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by crixlight2(m): 6:37pm On Aug 08, 2022
post=115509756:

After Now, You Guy's Will Say, , No Dey Post Good News On Nairaland Forum
You don Dey surprise me this days ooo, I never believe good news can come from your Sambisa forest

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 6:44pm On Aug 08, 2022
Congratulation Pastor and Mrs Ikpe.

But they failed to let the netizen know whether is medically aided method or natural.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by VenumX: 6:46pm On Aug 08, 2022
Thank God for science.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 7:34pm On Aug 08, 2022
superCleanworks:

and so what if you are correct? what is bad about that?
what if blog can't stand without Nairaland? is that not a reminder that Nairaland is a big wonderful place where we all BUILD upon the progress of each other? But your head is clouded in eternal chidishness to know this. Grow up.

if you noticed, I said BUILD. most people come on Nairaland to be destructive just as you are trying to do with your irrelevant snide remark.

if the same was coming here to beg and drop account for urgent 2k donation, like many others we know, maybe you would have preferred that.

you can't do what he does, so all you can do is try to be funny. hahaha we don laugh abi?

abeg keep up the good work

We Cover Everything In Nigeria Via
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 9:26pm On Aug 08, 2022
Congratulations cool
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 7:11am On Aug 09, 2022
bonnyhope:
IVF crew over to you

CountVersailles did not see this one. He would have hopped on it grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by CountVersailles(f): 12:14pm On Aug 09, 2022
ImaIma1:

CountVersailles did not see this one. He would have hopped on it grin cheesy
I saw it quite alright. But I’m tired of that argument already. Regardless what I say or think, those who want to stay ignorant will continue to. God airpus. The ingenuity…sigh
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 12:39pm On Aug 09, 2022
CountVersailles:

I saw it quite alright. But I’m tired of that argument already. Regardless what I say or think, those who want to stay ignorant will continue to. God airpus. The ingenuity…sigh

You can't win an argument against the One who created ALL things.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by CountVersailles(f): 12:43pm On Aug 09, 2022
ImaIma1:

You can't win an argument against the One who created ALL things.
It’s not an argument against God. It’s an argument against ingenuity and dishonesty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by PharmacyStore: 12:48pm On Aug 09, 2022
Big congrats to them
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by ZakkkA123: 1:20pm On Aug 09, 2022
Congratulations! It's so adorable
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by KanikaSingh: 8:43am On Aug 12, 2022
Congrats to the couple, many people find it surprising that IVF Treatment are so effective. I have heard many success stories from couple around the world, its great to see.,
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 4:14pm On Aug 12, 2022
CountVersailles:
It’s not an argument against God. It’s an argument against ingenuity and dishonesty
God Himself commands honesty from all. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Have Been Dreaming Of My Mother Recently" - Man Who Lost His Mum Needs Help / Whom To Blame!!! / I'm Experiencing Emotional Blackmail From My Family!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.