Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike (45652 Views)

Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike / PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes / Jonathan Taught Dickson A Lesson With Governorship Election In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by Ayosman1: 10:21pm On Aug 08, 2022
I just pity this man after this election, because Atiku will definitely win this election next year and this man is over stretching his bound, the little gold will he enjoy from his people, is gradually enroded. He talk as if he owns the state, few months from he will become a commoner without immunity
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by Ayosman1: 10:22pm On Aug 08, 2022
I just pity this man after this election, because Atiku will definitely win this election next year and this man is over stretching his bound, the little good will he enjoy from his people, is gradually enroded. He talk as if he owns the state, few months from he will become a commoner without immunity
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by LegendHero(m): 10:24pm On Aug 08, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

But PDP has scored 45% in the last two presidential elections in Lagos

Not only in Lagos. PDP even won some SW states in terms of presidential election.

Whenever there is no Yoruba candidate on the major 2 parties ballot, it is usually 55/45 or 60/40 in the West. PDP even won oyo and Ondo at some point in presidential election.

However with a Yoruba man on the ballot, it is usually different. From 1979 till date, check any election stat that featured yoruba man on the top 2 parties, you will understand the game.

4 Likes

Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by amaridigital(m): 10:25pm On Aug 08, 2022
SimplePlan34:
One thing I have seen about Wike is that he can't be a man alone he loves to have friends and ppl like that usually get burnt. The attribute of patience a politician should have he does not.

Attribute of patience a politician should have? You must be a novice to attribute patience to Nigerian politicians. Patience ko Jonathan ni. OBI that changes party from Apga to PDP to labour in the eve of a presidential primary dat one na patience? The only few ones that are a bit patient in the game are the masters like Tinubu and Buhari who didn't change their parties often but try to build it until it evolved. One thing affecting Obi was his lack of patience. He should have stayed in Apga and help build it into a big national party instead of this online propaganda. Labor party only produced one Governor since it's creation and that was former Ondo Governor Mimiko and that was through the support of Asiwaju then. Let's see how Obi will win with labour party. As popular as Buhari was in 2014- he is a former military leader oh, he wouldn't have won that presidential election under CPC or Labour party talkless of obi who is relatively unknown outside the south east.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by nadisms: 10:28pm On Aug 08, 2022
sharrp:
Na you lock am down . Una go just dey talk rubbish

E pain 'am

Oya come and collect agbado
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by nadisms: 10:29pm On Aug 08, 2022
ityP:

Una go give another excuse after dem announce results. Maybe you will wail that the BVAS failed grin

Lol.. I don't think you have voted with BVAS because if you have done so, then you should be scared
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by victorazy(m): 10:30pm On Aug 08, 2022
ECASH120:
Wike would rather die than to support Atiku. Which means Atiku will get votes from North alone which will pave more way for Peter Obi.

God is really working.

And Tinubu will be rejected by Christians in both North and South.

The only remaining Muslims will have to split their votes for Tinubu and Atiku.
Is God not wonderful for Peter Obi?

When I tell people that the game is already up.

Na God doam for Obi.

Northern vote will be shredded into 3 not 2.
If Obi get 25% not, clear south east/south south, get 30% west, that's all.

Imaging Abokii Atiku want to use intelligent Wike brain. He is not good as your Vice but you need his people's votes grin grin grin he will be shocked.
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by Softmirror: 10:30pm On Aug 08, 2022
Princeoflagos10:
Kk...May the best candidate emerge!!!

THE BEST CANDIDATE IS VERY CRYSTAL CLEAR. WITHOUT SENTIMENTS, IT IS ASIWAJU AHMED BOLA TINUBU BASED ON RECORDS OF ACHIEMENTS, NO AMBIGUITY. TINUBU'S STRENGTH OVER LONG DECADES HAS ALWAYS BEEN IN ASSEMBLING TEAMS THAT DELIVER, TEAMS SOLELY BASED ON MERIT. IT IS NOT JUST ABOUT TINUBU AS THE PRESIDENT BUT IT IS ABOUT A FUNCTIONAL PRESIDENCY. THAT IS WHERE BUHARI FAILED ALL ON THE GOODWILL HE RECEIVED FROM NIGERIANS. HE BECAME SO ENGROSS IN BEING ETHNOCENTRIC
grin

"Ashiwaju also pioneered merit in cabinet appointments in particular. I want to emphasize this because a major draw back we have, as a nation, is the way we are blindsided into thinking that we can avoid merit and expect to achieve great things. We simply cannot avoid merit.

Ashiwaju demonstrated in the years when he was governor, that political appointments, especially cabinet appointments, should be based on merit. He looked for those that he considered the best possible material at the time regardless of where they were from.

For the first time in the history of Lagos State, we had cabinet members from other parts of the country, beginning with other parts of the Southwest. Rauf Aregbesola from Osun State, I from Ogun State, Arthur Worrey from Delta, Lai Mohammed from Kwara State, Dele Alake from Ekiti State, Ben Akabueze from Anambra State.

We also had the appointments of Judges from all over the country; Justice Onyeabo and Justice Sybil Nwaka were appointed Judges of Lagos State. There is no other State elsewhere in the country except in some places in the North, where we have seen the appointment of individuals from other States. Picking people for positions no matter what part of the country they are from is an important part of our story as a country. Every once in a while, I think that history gives us one or two persons who are gifted transformative leaders. I believe that our country has been gifted with this transformative leader, Ashiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. I believe very strongly that this man’s political trajectory has only just begun. He is a man who has tremendous giftings and God has great plans ahead for him.

I pray for you, Ashiwaju, that as your days so shall your strength, wisdom and favour be in Jesus Mighty name, amen!" PROF YEMI OSINBAJO.

After watching the video below. Nigerians should be glad to have voted the BEST MAN according to Osinbanjo's own remarks about ASIWAJU AHMED TINUBU. It's sad how Osinbanjo got carried away from the REALITY he himself confessed about TINUBU. Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7YS7n520nc

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

[/quote]

Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by Thebigheart: 10:32pm On Aug 08, 2022
LegendHero:

For anyone doubting the resolve of Wike to work for Asiwaju, this is your answer. I love the bolded, support who you will benefit from.

With Wike, Asiwaju can be sure of at least 25% of the votes which is a great feat considering the fact that both Obi & Atiku will dilute each other votes. If you fail to secure bloc vote from Rivers, where else will Atiku get the numbers in the South?

The only thing that can give Atiku a lifeline in this election is if Peter Obi withdraw for him coz for every one vote Peter Obi gets, it is -1 for PDP and +1 for APC.

God bless wicked Wike, the slayer of IPOB terrorists, and the nemesis of Atiku.

You don't know Wike too well. If I tell you what Wike is even cooking is beyond this your calculations. Save this post and remind me later.
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by SimplePlan34: 10:38pm On Aug 08, 2022
amaridigital:

Attribute of patience a politician should have? You must be a novice to attribute patience to Nigerian politicians. Patience ko Jonathan ni. OBI that changes party from Apga to PDP to labour in the eve of a presidential primary dat one na patience? The only few ones that are a bit patient in the game are the masters like Tinubu and Buhari who didn't change their parties often but try to build it until it evolved. One thing affecting Obi was his lack of patience. He should have stayed in Apga and help build it into a big national party instead of this online propaganda. Labor party only produced one Governor since it's creation and that was former Ondo Governor Mimiko and that was through the support of Asiwaju then. Let's see how Obi will win with labour party. As popular as Buhari was in 2014- he is a former military leader oh, he wouldn't have won that presidential election under CPC or Labour party talkless of obi who is relatively unknown outside the south east.

I did not read Ur gibberish but all successful politicians are patient all even Tinubu was patient till now Obi is also not patient. I really am not interested in argument.
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by Realtalk20: 10:39pm On Aug 08, 2022
LegendHero:

Not only in Lagos. PDP even won some SW states in terms of presidential election.

Whenever there is no Yoruba candidate on the major 2 parties ballot, it is usually 55/45 or 60/40 in the West. PDP even won oyo and Ondo at some point in presidential election.

However with a Yoruba man on the ballot, it is usually different. From 1979 till date, check any election stat that featured yoruba man on the top 2 parties, you will understand the game.

Typing nonsense as usual and having nothing to back it up ..

This isn't a beer palour Bros
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by Softmirror: 10:43pm On Aug 08, 2022
Realtalk20:

Typing nonsense as usual and having nothing to back it up ..

This isn't a beer palour Bros

BUT YOU HAVEN'T SAID ANYTHING INTELLIGIBLE AS A COUNTER

Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by stanluiz(m): 10:47pm On Aug 08, 2022
LegendHero:

I never said Wike will leave PDP. His existence in Rivers is linked to PDP.

What I only said is that if he agrees, he can actualy work with Asiwaju to help him get 25% of the votes in Rivers. He will not be that stupid to leave PDP because his continous existence is rooted in that party. However, he can deal with Atiku because it is now guaranteed that if Atiku wins next year election, Wike relevance in PDP will be reduced to 0.5%.

However, an Atiku losing means that Wike relevance in PDP will increase because others will be too broke to keep the party afloat after 2023. The only exception here is if Wike successor fight him in Rivers. Like that, his influence will wane.
Wike will be irrelevant after 2023 election.
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by stanluiz(m): 10:52pm On Aug 08, 2022
Ayosman1:
I just pity this man after this election, because Atiku will definitely win this election next year and this man is over stretching his bound, the little gold will he enjoy from his people, is gradually enroded. He talk as if he owns the state, few months from he will become a commoner without immunity
The delusional man think the world evolves around him ? He has been crying like a child after pdp primary . What does he want ? President and vice president, him no see.

Wike is doing everything to stay relevant. Make una allow him. After may 2023, he go know how far.
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by stanluiz(m): 10:54pm On Aug 08, 2022
Abujason:
I think it’s time for Wike to go and sit down, biko. His overbloated ego is getting so annoying. Stay in your PDP or go and join any other party you want. Rivers State was there before you joined politics and it will still be there after you leave. There are more powerful politicians in Rivets than you and they don’t make this much noise.

By the way, it would have been suicidal for anyone to choose him as running mate. Somebody that is always high on something and speaking like a person from LUTH psychiatric ward.
Is very simple. If wike thinks pdp cheated him. He should join another party and Contest for president instead of crying like a child.

1 Like

Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by Honjoshy4u: 10:54pm On Aug 08, 2022
anigbajumo:

You knw nothing about politics, You just come online to write rubbish. Where did u see me campaigning for Tinubu, just because my analysis Favours Tinubu u were saying rubbish. I av been predicting the outcome of election b4 I joined NL and I barely failed. If the APC Northern Governors are still behind Ashiwaju till December this year and Obi is still in LP I can assure you that APC will win 2023 presidential election infact if Wike or kwakwanso works for APC is just a plus not a winning factor and I’m sure one of them will work for APC. You are comparing the election that people votes for individual as yardstick to measure presidential election, who schooled you in politics?? Children has already taken over this forum, if PDP get 40% in Osun come 2023 I will deactivate my acct here…..

So in presidential election people don't vote for individuals?? You're a baby political analyst. How did Buhari came into power? How did he sustained disciples of millions in the North for years? If not his perceived personality?
Why did APC chairman Adamu and Buhari wanted to use Lawan at the dying minute to the primary ( They were jittery of PDP Atiku) that even your party chairman promised to deal with Tinubu for insulting Buhari in Ogun.
You're blinded by your god Tinubu.
You're not even sure of your analysis that is why you're using a conditional statement 'if'...
Tinubu will never smell the rock of Aso! The Christian community is against the devilish muslim-muslim that even his own party men is frustrating him.
The maladministration of APC will destroy his ambition.
It is only political illiterates that will compare 2015-2019 to 2023.
Wake up!!!
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by Johnhug66(m): 11:06pm On Aug 08, 2022
LegendHero:

Tinubu will get 70% in the SW.

You see those Yorubas that dislike Tinubu, they are usually in the minority when you factor in the whole. We have 18 million eligible voters in the West, let’s say 40% turn up for election, you have 7million voters.

30% of that number is 2.1million. Bro, for you to see 2.1million Yorubas across the SW including the non-indigene among us that will vote against Tinubu, it will be a miracle.

2million head count is a lot.

Lol…. Tinubu can’t get 70% from SW. I doubt if you reside in this zone. He will struggle to get above 50% of the votes here. Yorubas aren’t pleased with him. It would have been a different story If the primary had favoured PYO. Aside from the age factor, The Muslim-Muslim ticket is a total turn off, even to most of the Muslims here
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by Didijiji: 11:19pm On Aug 08, 2022
LegendHero:

For anyone doubting the resolve of Wike to work for Asiwaju, this is your answer. I love the bolded, support who you will benefit from.

With Wike, Asiwaju can be sure of at least 25% of the votes which is a great feat considering the fact that both Obi & Atiku will dilute each other votes. If you fail to secure bloc vote from Rivers, where else will Atiku get the numbers in the South?

The only thing that can give Atiku a lifeline in this election is if Peter Obi withdraw for him coz for every one vote Peter Obi gets, it is -1 for PDP and +1 for APC.

you be grand mumu
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by SolutionsMed: 11:28pm On Aug 08, 2022
Asiwaju will get what in Bayelsa? You forgot how he pulled the rug off GEJ for Buhari in 2015? You forgot how he pulled away Southwest from the southern alliance that propelled GEJ in 2011?

LegendHero:

Let me ask you a question.

—In the SE, do you agree that Atiku would have gotten all the votes Peter Obi would get if he were to be the only one on the ballot? That means Atiku is handicapped in the SE.

—In the SS, do you agree to the above for Atiku too? Infact Tinubu vote that he would have gotten in the SS will not be affected by any of Atiku/Obi because those that will vote Tinubu will still vote him either ways. He will get some votes in Bayelsa, Delta, and Edo.

Atiku and Obi in the situation means that even if Asiwaju gets 25% in any of these states, Atiku or Obi will both share the remaining 75% and the margin will be too small to effect a change.

—In the NW/NE, those that will vote Tinubu will still vote him even tho truly the vote margin will eventually decrease. But APC structure will be APC structure, Atiku/Kwakwanso are banking on same PDP structure.

—In the NC, same thing will happen here. Some few people in Benue/Plateau will vote LP, and the guaranteed 50% that Atiku ought to have gotten in that NC will be shared by Peter Obi even if it’s just 15%. That will give the APC a small edge.
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by Musauzor(m): 11:30pm On Aug 08, 2022
Courtesy of The Nation newspapers--Bola Tinubu-owned newspaper. Wike that will fizzle out after May 29,2023. The way he talks as if he will come to my house here at Rumuodara and command me to vote for whoever he is rooting for.

1 Like

Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by Blaqputin(m): 11:39pm On Aug 08, 2022
ECASH120:
Wike would rather die than to support Atiku. Which means Atiku will get votes from North alone which will pave more way for Peter Obi.

God is really working.

And Tinubu will be rejected by Christians in both North and South.

The only remaining Muslims will have to split their votes for Tinubu and Atiku.
Is God not wonderful for Peter Obi?

Read to understand
#iamobidient too. kiss
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by mhmsadyq(m): 12:04am On Aug 09, 2022
AwkaFinest:

What's the voting strength of Akwa Ibom?

I can see you are not politically smart.

OK, my bad.

Wike should give Rivers to any other party, Atiku still have 5 other states to work with in the south south.

Wike is already becoming a bad market!

2 Likes

Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by beyondPen(m): 12:04am On Aug 09, 2022
And that is how a leader thinks.
"Politics is not just vote but what will you do for the people of rivers State "

No one wants to be marginalized.
South south should join the south west. The south west has the edge now. Let's build our Land.

This is African Politics were everyone is for the interest of their Land.
Wike is seeing things. His people needs to follow suit.

I am a BATMAN!!
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by chrisdolly(m): 12:29am On Aug 09, 2022
LegendHero:

—In the SE, do you agree that Atiku would have gotten all the votes Peter Obi would get if he were to be the only one on the ballot? That means Atiku is handicapped in the SE.

—In the SS, do you agree to the above for Atiku too? Infact Tinubu vote that he would have gotten in the SS will not be affected by any of Atiku/Obi because those that will vote Tinubu will still vote him either ways. He will get some votes in Bayelsa, Delta, and Edo.

Atiku and Obi in the situation means that even if Asiwaju gets 25% in any of these states, Atiku or Obi will both share the remaining 75% and the margin will be too small to effect a change.

—In the NW/NE, those that will vote Tinubu will still vote him even tho truly the vote margin will eventually decrease. But APC structure will be APC structure, Atiku/Kwakwanso are banking on same PDP structure.

—In the NC, same thing will happen here. Some few people in Benue/Plateau will vote LP, and the guaranteed 50% that Atiku ought to have gotten in that NC will be shared by Peter Obi even if it’s just 15%. That will give the APC a small edge.
Una ee!!! You sabi too well. Nice analysis brother

1 Like

Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by thuxzwda1: 12:50am On Aug 09, 2022
"That showed me how noble the man was, long before he dabbled into politics".....

grin grin....
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by holysaint1(m): 1:02am On Aug 09, 2022
LegendHero:

Here you are, talking about structure when almost everybody in apc has decamped and moved to another party. You are here claiming structure.

Na this una structure go fail una las las.
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by eeetuk(m): 1:02am On Aug 09, 2022
“Politics now is no longer just vote for somebody; it is about what you will do for the people of Rivers State.” --Wike

First time governor Wike said something that i can agree with. I live in a country that has practiced democracy since 1776, and win or lose, no state or section of the communities is neglected when the new president of the country is elected. But in Nigeria, only states that support a candidate who gets elected as president receive government appointments. For an example, Akwa Ibom State did not support Buhari in 2015 and 2019 and because of that no Akwa Ibom State citizen was appointed to Buhari government. Very shameful!

So, to Gov. Wike point, Akwa Ibom State PDP officials must make Atiku know that our votes in 2023 presidential election should not be taken for granted. Akwa Ibom state is the most loyal PDP state in Nigeria, yet, often taken for granted after the election. But this time, PDP in Akwa Ibom State must state their position in a written statement.
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by EMEKAodogwu1: 1:03am On Aug 09, 2022
LegendHero:

Suffering goats here arguing about nonsense instead of seeking ways to better their lives.
Fools
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by holysaint1(m): 1:11am On Aug 09, 2022
amaridigital:

Have said this time and time again. This is not like the previous elections. People re now woke.

The present spate of killings and kidnappings in the land wasnt the same rate 4 yrs ago.

The dollar exchange rate is now nothing to write home about

I dont even want to talk about the prices of food.

And all these anomalies are being experienced by the so called structures abi.? And you expect them to vote in party and not candidate in this incoming election

Like the addage would say: Them no dey use igbo explain something give oyibo man.

When you re done with your analysis and forecastings, na pvc go reveal every on election day.
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by Validated: 1:40am On Aug 09, 2022
LegendHero:

I gurs you did not read:
Wike said it would be difficult for any conspirator to upset the voting pattern of Rivers State and support for the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by anigbajumo(m): 3:11am On Aug 09, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

So in presidential election people don't vote for individuals?? You're a baby political analyst. How did Buhari came into power? How did he sustained disciples of millions in the North for years? If not his perceived personality?
Why did APC chairman Adamu and Buhari wanted to use Lawan at the dying minute to the primary ( They were jittery of PDP Atiku) that even your party chairman promised to deal with Tinubu for insulting Buhari in Ogun.
You're blinded by your god Tinubu.
You're not even sure of your analysis that is why you're using a conditional statement 'if'...
Tinubu will never smell the rock of Aso! The Christian community is against the devilish muslim-muslim that even his own party men is frustrating him.
The maladministration of APC will destroy his ambition.
It is only political illiterates that will compare 2015-2019 to 2023.
Wake up!!!

Relax, Has it been Buhari didn’t team up with Tinubu he will still be in daura now in his farm, Tinubu’s alliance made him the president which his wife and most of the northern governors respect up till this moment. Buhari was never in support of Lawal it was Adamu’s choice and the northern Governors opposed it. I used the word “IF” because the Governors are demi god in controlling the affairs of the party infact they were more powerful than Buhar when it comes to party decision making. They sacked oshiomole, Buni and made Adamu and Tinubu the party candidate, you knw nothing about politics. Let me tell u where u got it wrong. Tinubu knows that if he choose a pastor from the East they will still not vote him, He decided to choose his vice by focusing more on his strong hold rather than pleasing the other side of no benefits. My Landlord is a Christian and ready to die for Tinubu, we still said it yesterday. If you shout from now till tomorrow Tinubu has made his choice to project winning and it will work out for him ONLY if the APC northern Governors are still behind him. I’m 100% optimistic that either Kwakwanso or Wike will work for him and any votes for Obi is a plus for Tinubu. I barely predicts wrongly, while most of you are shouting APC will never give Tinubu ticket I was laughing at you( I said it here clear and Loud that imposition can only give Osinbajo or any other aspirants Tickets but Tinubu will win open primary by Landslide). it’s now Tinubu will never smell Aso rock, It will shock u….
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by skywalker240(m): 3:40am On Aug 09, 2022
Nasir123:

My brother, that's not true.

I'm currently in Bayelsa and I can assure you that Tinubu will get the least 25-30% in each of those States. The smallest of which will be Bayelsa state.

Go and mark it somewhere
come over to edo state and shout tinubu in front of where politics are discussed. To some extent delta too.

most peeps who want vote tinubu in bayelsa are probably not indegene of the state.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Saraki Again In London / Buhari: Why We Closed Nigeria’s Border With Benin Republic / President Buhari Wishes Nigerians A Happy New Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.