Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike (45650 Views)

Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike / PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes / Jonathan Taught Dickson A Lesson With Governorship Election In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by AwkaFinest: 8:05pm On Aug 08, 2022
mhmsadyq:
Wike continues to prove why he isn't good enough for the presidency.

Rivers is just one state out of 36.

And one of the 36 states does not matter?
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by anigbajumo(m): 8:05pm On Aug 08, 2022
JAWBONE:

Obi and Tinubu are both from the South, don't forget.

PDP won Osun without Wike and his five governors. Osun is Tinubu's state of origin and had Tinubu's relative on the ballot. Ortom, one of Wike's allies already said he's working for Atiku

Those events must have given Atiku a boost in his confidence.

You really goofed big time by bringing osun election into this issue. You are comparing sympathy votes for Adeleke family not even for party to that of presidential election for different tribe and different positions. The present of Atiku and his goons didn’t av any effect on Osun election coz People are still with Adeleke right fron 2018. Don’t forget he also won the last election. Kindly show me where Wike said he will work for ATIKU.
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by ucham: 8:06pm On Aug 08, 2022
Ykc2:
no be when you go there check all their streets names you confirm
Stop trying to convince people who do not travel. They sit in their parlour to do analysis. I dey laugh. The same Tinubu who antagonized GEJ for being an Ijaw man and removed him from power wants votes from Rivers. grin is God not wonderful?

We dey wait for Agbado Master.
#Obidatti2023
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by Yankee101: 8:06pm On Aug 08, 2022
Too much mouth
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by MadamExcellency: 8:06pm On Aug 08, 2022
LegendHero:

Bro on governance level, you can actually compare any state to eachother.

Naturally, Borno state shouldn't be compared to most other states in the South, but if you look at the magnitude of project going on in that state, you can actaully compare it to Southern states even tho we can argue some of it is due to external aid.

Also Ebonyi normally is relegated behind the scenes, but with how Umahi handled that state, you can actually now rate Ebonyi above some states in the South. That is how much a governor can change the tide of a state.

If Peter Obi is such a leader with ability to expand revenue and generate wealth, Anambra state should have been the top 5 states in Nigeria with regards to revenue and economical indices. It is the gateway to the East and in a location where it can attract investment in the SS + SE, but Obi lack foresight and ambition to take it away from a FAAC dependent state.

Stop living in fools Paradise. Tinubu has passed his prime. Atiku is out of touch with the commoners.

Nigerians believe that politicians are corrupt and live big at the expense of the rest of Nigerians. What the youths are clamouring for is a simple non materialistic and frugal person, not a cartel boss.

A person who can address them on weekly or monthly basis, feel their pain, address national matters on live television, conduct on the spot press interviews not a proxy presidency by old frail old men.
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by Kaiser20: 8:06pm On Aug 08, 2022
Princeoflagos10:
I just laugh...P.O will not see 150k vote in rivers...if you are ready to stake holla me!!!
Don't be fooled. Tinubu Muslim / Muslim ticket have encouraged the whole Christians in all the 36 states and FCT to vote for PO.
Maybe only Wike family will vote otherwise
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by Lightorder: 8:09pm On Aug 08, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

You a realist!

A political mathematician
in today’s Nigeria , not 2015 , any political mathematician who subtracts BVAS in his calculations is a DUMMY and lives in limbo

You and your guy are dummies!
Osun treatment is your reward
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by Realtalk20: 8:10pm On Aug 08, 2022
LegendHero:

A million of you guys cannot do anything to Wike. Ask Nnamdi Kanu and he will feed you back.

Stop inciting tribalism. I am sure you used your alternate account to make that comment

Change your life bro
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by ppogba: 8:11pm On Aug 08, 2022
cheerishMe:
things this man do are many that he doesn't like to blow his own trumpet

This is the time to blow trumpet if he has any.

Will you be expecting him to blow trumpet after the election?
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by Reference(m): 8:12pm On Aug 08, 2022
LegendHero:

For anyone doubting the resolve of Wike to work for Asiwaju, this is your answer. I love the bolded, support who you will benefit from.

With Wike, Asiwaju can be sure of at least 25% of the votes which is a great feat considering the fact that both Obi & Atiku will dilute each other votes. If you fail to secure bloc vote from Rivers, where else will Atiku get the numbers in the South?

The only thing that can give Atiku a lifeline in this election is if Peter Obi withdraw for him coz for every one vote Peter Obi gets, it is -1 for PDP and +1 for APC.

God bless wicked Wike, the slayer of IPOB terrorists, and the nemesis of Atiku.

Sure, if Mr Tinubu will step down for him after the first term.
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by asobo1: 8:12pm On Aug 08, 2022
Edipet:
Bvas can be hack or reset,
I need not remind you that our constitution recognises electronic voting. So even if the BVAS end up being hacked, what happens to the result sheets? I was fortunate to take part in an election where BVAS was used. It is a big plus to our electioneering system.
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by anigbajumo(m): 8:13pm On Aug 08, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

You're the one that is politically bankrupt now.
The North/fulani will not abandon their son for a minority Kanuri VP slot. That's why there is lot of decamping from APC to PDP over there. The NE will vote overwhelmingly for their son, after all the senate president Lawan is confused at the moment, Buni will never support Tinubu. the NW won't go the way of Tinubu because his government won't benefit them that much due to the useless muslim muslim ticket.
Middle belt is already Atiku's to win due to APC maladministration that killed lots of them/chased them out of their farms; coupled with the Devilish Muslim-muslim ticket.
In your South West, Atiku even won Sanwolu and Osinbajo ward and l.g.a in 2019. the christians have already started reacting over there.

S.S, S.E is locked against Tinubu.

Sane muslims have rejected Tinubu.... Even your party chairman promised to deal with Tinubu.

You are political neophyte. Your analysis is lame and weak, I don’t belong to any political party but I must tell you that it was the same northern Governors from NW that made Shettima Tinubu’s choice. It’s political illogical to choose a VP from NW after the current president is from NW….However, Yobe has the highest number of kanuri after Borno. Just be expecting bloc votes from Borno and Yobe.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by SupremeSpecimen: 8:16pm On Aug 08, 2022
LegendHero:

For anyone doubting the resolve of Wike to work for Asiwaju, this is your answer. I love the bolded, support who you will benefit from.

With Wike, Asiwaju can be sure of at least 25% of the votes which is a great feat considering the fact that both Obi & Atiku will dilute each other votes. If you fail to secure bloc vote from Rivers, where else will Atiku get the numbers in the South?

The only thing that can give Atiku a lifeline in this election is if Peter Obi withdraw for him coz for every one vote Peter Obi gets, it is -1 for PDP and +1 for APC.

No doubt you was a horrible student.
Your comprehension is abysmal

Literally wrote your own alternative reality.
Maybe you fancy Trump

1 Like

Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by Lightorder: 8:19pm On Aug 08, 2022
LegendHero:

Let me ask you a question.

—In the SE, do you agree that Atiku would have gotten all the votes Peter Obi would get if he were to be the only one on the ballot? That means Atiku is handicapped in the SE.

—In the SS, do you agree to the above for Atiku too? Infact Tinubu vote that he would have gotten in the SS will not be affected by any of Atiku/Obi because those that will vote Tinubu will still vote him either ways. He will get some votes in Bayelsa, Delta, and Edo.

Atiku and Obi in the situation means that even if Asiwaju gets 25% in any of these states, Atiku or Obi will both share the remaining 75% and the margin will be too small to effect a change.

—In the NW/NE, those that will vote Tinubu will still vote him even tho truly the vote margin will eventually decrease. But APC structure will be APC structure, Atiku/Kwakwanso are banking on same PDP structure.

—In the NC, same thing will happen here. Some few people in Benue/Plateau will vote LP, and the guaranteed 50% that Atiku ought to have gotten in that NC will be shared by Peter Obi even if it’s just 15%. That will give the APC a small edge.
and you think SS are as senseless as SOME of you in SW , who love suffering . Who is tinubu. A man who reasons and coordinates way below my great grandfather .

Oga, go to YouTube and watch numerous Tinubu video clips and know that you have been very stupid supporting him in TODAY’s politics
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by kally90(f): 8:20pm On Aug 08, 2022
Princeoflagos10:
I just laugh...P.O will not see 150k vote in rivers...if you are ready to stake holla me!!!
Guy stop deceiving yourself, all south south is already on lock down for Peter Obi.

River state will be possible for Apc, if it was then
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by anigbajumo(m): 8:21pm On Aug 08, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

How would he rig with BVAS? Sometimes, I shudder at the comments some of you make forgetting there is a new electoral law in place. The highest he will do is vote buying or go and gather new people and register them as voters, get them accredited on the same day and make them all vote for the same party which ain’t possible.

Sit down there, Politician will bribe the opposition party agent and chase the voters away after accreditation and do their magic. As INEC is trying to map out free and fair election politician are working day and night to av their way…

3 Likes

Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by unclejb2(m): 8:25pm On Aug 08, 2022
LegendHero:

A million of you guys cannot do anything to Wike. Ask Nnamdi Kanu and he will feed you back.
we are also waiting for Nnamdi Kanu to come out, we will catch him for his numerous f****ck ups.

Wike must collect.
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by mhmsadyq(m): 8:27pm On Aug 08, 2022
AwkaFinest:

And one of the 36 states does not matter?

You don't have to win all the states.
Since Rivers is Wike's property, he should give it to another party. There are 35 other States Atiku can galvanize for his victory. He needs 2\3 of the states.

All States are equal!
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by newnigerdelta00: 8:28pm On Aug 08, 2022
[quote author=etrouble post=115512191]Wike the wicked one.[/quotb

Bad belle
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by sharrp: 8:28pm On Aug 08, 2022
Na you lock am down . Una go just dey talk rubbish
nadisms:

This would have been possible in the former era but not in the era of BVAS

Rivers is on total lockdown for PO

Tinubunwill never get 25% from rivers.

Mark it somewhere....
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by Indispensable85(m): 8:29pm On Aug 08, 2022
Princeoflagos10:
If I get ya question right...I see no vote for tinubu in the SE...Obi should get 70% there,and atiku and tinubu will divide the rest. with atiku taking a large chuck of the remaining percentage.

PrinceofLagos wetin happen to ur moniker? Welcome back though. Nice to see you again.
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by maasoap(m): 8:30pm On Aug 08, 2022
skywalker240:

@ bolded

One is left but to wonder if you folks have ever stepped a foot in those three state's

Tinubu is currently the most loathed politician in those three state's

It would be easier for tinubu to get 25% from each south east state than those 3 state's

Please say what you know

Loathed by who exactly? By APC members or by Obi supporters like you?
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by Honjoshy4u: 8:31pm On Aug 08, 2022
anigbajumo:

You are political neophyte. Your analysis is lame and weak, I don’t belong to any political party but I must tell you that it was the same northern Governors from NW that made Shettima Tinubu’s choice. It’s political illogical to choose a VP from NW after the current president is from NW….However, Yobe has the highest number of kanuri after Borno. Just be expecting bloc votes from Borno and Yobe.

But it is logical to choose a president from S.W after V.P from same geo zone
Your type is easy to school.
Some APC North-west leaders met in Kaduna and pushed for the VP they chose El-rufai.
“The meeting noted the contribution of the North-West to the emergence and growth of the APC and its electoral viability, with the North-West providing about 39% of the votes the APC recorded in 2019 and 2015 presidential elections.

“Therefore, the zone resolved to aggregate its interests and vital concerns and engage accordingly with the presidential candidate of the party,” Lukman stated.

Go check the permutation before Shetima emergence. It was El-rufai and Shetima that was put forward for Tinubu. Tinubu preferred Shetima.

I repeat, Buni the governor of Yobe and former caretaker chairman of APC will never support Tinubu because of how he was frustrated by Tinubu and his boys. Have you seen him around since NO.

The North will never abandon their brother for an old greedy man.

Voting for Tinubu is as good as telling your 85years old intelligent king to be the president. ' I get am before nor be property'.
Tinubu has nothing to offer anymore, his physical and mental health has deteriorated due to old age. He should retire now or sane Nigerians will do the needful.
The Tinubu of then will never:
1) call APC Action Congress
2) promise to feed 50 million youths with agbado and cassava after sending them to Maiduguri
3) Say PVC has expired
4) can't turn a paper during the APC convention
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by capnies: 8:32pm On Aug 08, 2022
LegendHero:

BAT WILL NOT GET ONE VOTE IN RIVERS STATE WE ARE INDEPENDENT PEOPLE, WE CAN'T BE COERCED OR COAXED INTO VOTING ANYBODY ALREADY WIKE SAID RIVERS STATE IS A PDP STATE PERIOD. GET IT INTO YOUR OBLONGATA
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by Franking: 8:33pm On Aug 08, 2022
Atiku, are u listening?
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by Edipet(m): 8:33pm On Aug 08, 2022
asobo1:
I need not remind you that our constitution recognises electronic voting. So even if the BVAS end up being hacked, what happens to the result sheets? I was fortunate to take part in an election where BVAS was used. It is a big plus to our electioneering system.
please how was it done, i only read about Bvas, please explain further??. I know the hack card readers and reset it to show fake number of accredited voters. The hack The card readers in such a way that any PVC can be recorded in a polling unit even tho the PVC is not from that particular polling unit, in other word 1 PVC can be accredited in many polling unit. What the politicians do is to bring all the uncollected and fake PVC in bundle to record it in The card readers as accredited voters before thomb printing.
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by newnigerdelta00: 8:34pm On Aug 08, 2022
ECASH120:
Wike would rather die than to support Atiku. Which means Atiku will get votes from North alone which will pave more way for Peter Obi.

God is really working.

And Tinubu will be rejected by Christians in both North and South.

The only remaining Muslims will have to split their votes for Tinubu and Atiku.
Is God not wonderful for Peter Obi?

Shut up,am a Christian my vote is for Tinubu... ? Christian's way like money pass anything ,mind you God is not a politician, that's how you all use God name's to damage your fellow love your neighbor as your idiot self

1 Like

Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by newnigerdelta00: 8:35pm On Aug 08, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

You a realist!

A political mathematician

Oh yeah.....owner mumu too strong,
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by henryobinna(m): 8:35pm On Aug 08, 2022
LegendHero:

Peter Obi is all hype bro and even him won’t say he outperformed Wike if you place their government side by side.

When I see some of you make certain kinds of comments on Nairaland and Twitter, I sometimes wonder if you're educated enough.

A simple question I have for you is, how much does Rivers state receive as allocation and IGR? Compare that with that of Anambra(as at when PO was governor). I would want to believe you're smart enough to deduce something from that comparison.

Soon you lots would start comparing projects in Nigeria with maybe the UK or US. I won't be surprised.
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 08, 2022
newnigerdelta00:

Oh yeah.....owner mumu too strong,
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by mrksquare: 8:36pm On Aug 08, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
you couldn't rig osun nah Rivers with 80% of igbo speaking people u won make they vote for drug bandit from Chicago.. wake up before u bite the pillow

Who told you Rivers state is made up of 80% Igbo speeking people,? Where did you get this statistic from?

I am marvelled that you could just churn out unfounded and bogus percentage so as to advance and drive home your parochial point.

Stop saying what you don't know plz.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Saraki Announces Names Of Chairmen Of Committees..see List / Buhari Meets Saraki Again In London / Abba Kyari, IRT Police Team In Disarray Over Igp Promotion After Evans’ Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.