Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,905 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Help! My Niece Wants To Take Over My Husband. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Niece Wants To Take Over My Husband. (8545 Views)

My Husband Raped My Niece —wife / I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants / Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Niece Wants To Take Over My Husband. by r231(m): 8:51pm On Aug 03, 2011
Hello lovely readers,

I don’t really know what the world is turning into these days. Young girls breaking happy homes here and there, and some men can’t respect themselves.

Here is a story sent to me by Evelyn who needs our help as her once happy home is on the verge of breaking down.

Please read her story:

Dear Nkechi,

My name is Evelyn, a graduate working with one of the biggest telecom companies in Nigeria. I have been happily married to my lovely husband for twelve years and the marriage is blessed with five beautiful kids.

I used to have what any woman would call a dream and happy home until my 22-year-old niece moved in with us – after she lost both her parents in a ghastly motor accident

Even though I have been getting reports and hearing rumors of my husband’s illicit affair with my niece, I never really took the rumors seriously until one day, when I returned early from work and caught my husband performing sexual act on my niece.

When I showed my anger and disbelief to what I just witnessed my once loving and caring husband threatened to kick me out of the house. He even shocked me further by announcing right in my face that my niece is pregnant for him.

I’m in total shock and don’t know what next to do. I need your urgent help please.

Ok readers, you’ve heard Evelyn, let’s find some help for her, and like she said, she needs help urgently.
Re: Help! My Niece Wants To Take Over My Husband. by Smilenw(f): 11:17pm On Aug 03, 2011
The woman has a job that can possibly take care of all her needs and that of the kids. She should quietly walk out of the house with the kids. If he was bold enough to do it right under her nose in their own home, with her own neice, he could have been doing much nastier things outside. Moreover a man inspite of siring 5 kids still going around impregnating young girls can never be a role model for his kids. He could end up despoiling his own daughters, for all you know.

9 Likes

Re: Help! My Niece Wants To Take Over My Husband. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 03, 2011
That Evelyn woman is a fool. she is focusing on her niece while it could have been anyone since her husband's pants are on fire. the man she married is a dog and she should settle her affairs WITH HIM rather than focusing on the biatches that she has in her family.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Niece Wants To Take Over My Husband. by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 04, 2011
I will kill them both, oh hell yeah I will kill them both.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Niece Wants To Take Over My Husband. by Claus(m): 7:15am On Aug 04, 2011
I feel for the Evelyn woman.

This story highlights some deep rooted problems in our cultural and societal institutions. It's only in places where the legal system is bad (and the cultural norm is to frown on separated/divorced women) that a man can brazenly cheat on his wife and then be the one to threaten to throw her out while announcing that someone else is pregnant for him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Niece Wants To Take Over My Husband. by akunta(f): 9:08am On Aug 04, 2011
As difficult as it migth appear
the best thing to do is to walk out of the marriage
as its no longer a marriage.
Give both of them full n unrestricted Access 2 eachother
and soon, they will tire of themselves n find new "hobbies".
Re: Help! My Niece Wants To Take Over My Husband. by rose75(f): 10:46am On Aug 04, 2011
The woman ignored the reports/rumours outrightly, though one shouldn't believe everything one hears, but she should have done some underground works for verification, sometimes, there are some elements of truth in rumours.
Now the bubble has burst, her unrepentant husband being bold enough to make the announcement depicts lack of affection for her.
I'd advice that she accepts her fate, move on with her life, take solace in her children, but NEVER to leave her home for them. If the husband cares, he and his new wife should get another house but if not, she should make the house uninhabitable for her niece that she would prefer joining her parents. As for the husband, thank God she's working, let her live the life of a widow and treat him as a co-tenant. Time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Niece Wants To Take Over My Husband. by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 04, 2011
r231:

Hello lovely readers,

I don’t really know what the world is turning into these days. Young girls breaking happy homes here and there, and some men can’t respect themselves.

Here is a story sent to me by Evelyn who needs our help as her once happy home is on the verge of breaking down.

Please read her story:

Dear Nkechi,

My name is Evelyn, a graduate working with one of the biggest telecom companies in Nigeria. I have been happily married to my lovely husband for twelve years and the marriage is blessed with five beautiful kids.

I used to have what any woman would call a dream and happy home until my 22-year-old niece moved in with us – after she lost both her parents in a ghastly motor accident

Even though I have been getting reports and hearing rumors of my husband’s illicit affair with my niece, I never really took the rumors seriously until one day, when I returned early from work and caught my husband performing intimate act on my niece.

When I showed my anger and disbelief to what I just witnessed my once loving and caring husband threatened to kick me out of the house. He even shocked me further by announcing right in my face that my niece is pregnant for him.

I’m in total shock and don’t know what next to do. I need your urgent help please.

Ok readers, you’ve heard Evelyn, let’s find some help for her, and like she said, she needs help urgently.

Things like this have been happening for ages . . . I know a situation where the man even offered to marry the wife's neice and her parents (the wife's brother and his wife) agreed!

In cases like this, I blame neither the neice nor her family, the person I blame is the man,

The girl is just 22years old for God's sakes, why should a fully grwon man with a family ruin her life by not only having an affari with her, but also getting her pregnant.

There's not much she can do except to leave the man in peace with the girl . . . I can't even imagine forgiving such terrible betrayal! undecided

1 Like

Re: Help! My Niece Wants To Take Over My Husband. by Natasha2(f): 11:11am On Aug 04, 2011
[b]I would have said don't leave for home for any woman but that's going to be difficult with such betrayal, if you know you have the capacity to take care of five kids alone than leave that house cos even if you stay your life would be a living hell, cling onto your children you will be surprised how they help you ease your pain. I must say your niece is a very wicked girl your husband inclusive, they will also get their reward its only a matter of time. /b]
Re: Help! My Niece Wants To Take Over My Husband. by Johndoe100(m): 1:19pm On Aug 04, 2011
This is what happens when a woman is no longer useful in bed. Notice how she has sidesteped the central issue - hubby needs something warm, willing and USEFUL in bed.
She should remove the cobwebs between her legs, ask youger chicks how to usr her kitty and then face her hubby. Quick quick he go forget de oda chick.
Re: Help! My Niece Wants To Take Over My Husband. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 04, 2011
Johndoe100:

This is what happens when a woman is no longer useful in bed. Notice how she has sidesteped the central issue - hubby needs something warm, willing and USEFUL in bed.
She should remove the cobwebs between her legs, ask youger chicks how to usr her kitty and then face her hubby. Quick quick he go forget de oda chick.

Great . . . .

I can ALWAYS count on one retard to come up with some sort of 'excuse'!

1 Like

Re: Help! My Niece Wants To Take Over My Husband. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2011
Uju that gurl is as much to blame, she is 22 not 12. You make it sound like 22 is 16, she's not too young. She ruined her life the minute she decided to indulge the man. I mean what sort of human being would hurt someone that loves her behind her back?
Re: Help! My Niece Wants To Take Over My Husband. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 04, 2011
jennykadry:

Uju that gurl is as much to blame, she is 22 not 12. You make it sound like 22 is 16, she's not too young. She ruined her life the minute she decided to indulge the man. I mean what sort of human being would hurt someone that loves her behind her back?

22 is too young to withstand d sort of pressure the man must have put on her; especially when she recently lost her own parents in an accident. She is emotionally unstable to handle such pressure and honestly, I think she's too young to have to!

1 Like

Re: Help! My Niece Wants To Take Over My Husband. by rose75(f): 6:02pm On Aug 04, 2011
ujujoan,
For once, I disagree with you. If she didn't know the consequence why didn't she report to her aunt,since she's a baby.
Re: Help! My Niece Wants To Take Over My Husband. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 04, 2011
Rose she's not a baby. Just a confused girl in a vulnerable situation. I'm not saying she's entirely blameless but if anyone should be held responsible here, its the man!
Re: Help! My Niece Wants To Take Over My Husband. by dayokanu(m): 9:43pm On Aug 04, 2011
Hmm e get as e be, WHy be say when people dey shine Kongo dem no dey lock door?

Even if your wife has spare keys then dont you have hotels and Guest houses in the town?

Some people are not sharp at all
Re: Help! My Niece Wants To Take Over My Husband. by SAMBARRY: 9:18pm On Apr 03, 2015
Johndoe100:
as usual undecided
KanwuliaJara was right about y'all after all

Re: Help! My Niece Wants To Take Over My Husband. by SAMBARRY: 9:20pm On Apr 03, 2015
Hmnn

Re: Help! My Niece Wants To Take Over My Husband. by SAMBARRY: 9:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
Hmm

Re: Help! My Niece Wants To Take Over My Husband. by SAMBARRY: 9:22pm On Apr 03, 2015
Finally op

Re: Help! My Niece Wants To Take Over My Husband. by KanwuliaJara: 9:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
SAMBARRY:
as usual undecided

Baby doll!
You know I am always right! wink
Abi my "grey bia-bia" for my nyansh na for notin? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Niece Wants To Take Over My Husband. by SAMBARRY: 9:25pm On Apr 03, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Baby doll!
You know I am always right! wink
Abi my "grey bia-bia" for my nyansh na for notin? grin
you get biabia for yash again? shocked cheesy
Re: Help! My Niece Wants To Take Over My Husband. by KanwuliaJara: 9:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
SAMBARRY:

Haba!
I be NL winch? grin
Re: Help! My Niece Wants To Take Over My Husband. by SAMBARRY: 9:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
grin
KanwuliaJara:

Haba!
I be NL winch? grin
lobatan grin
Re: Help! My Niece Wants To Take Over My Husband. by Emaprince: 9:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
Johndoe100:
I agree with this 100%..it maybe that she's too fat now and boring to make love with.. Well, she can opt for sugarboys though as far as she has her money. Her mates are doing it.
Re: Help! My Niece Wants To Take Over My Husband. by kaboninc(m): 10:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
SAMBARRY:

Re: Help! My Niece Wants To Take Over My Husband. by SAMBARRY: 10:31pm On Apr 03, 2015
kaboninc:

kilode? Was i talking to you? The person I was talking to understands what I am taking about so please move
Re: Help! My Niece Wants To Take Over My Husband. by kaboninc(m): 10:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
SAMBARRY:
kilode? Was i talking to you? The person I was talking to understands what I am taking about so please move

Must you always be rude?

Abi na only you sabi use foul mouth?
Re: Help! My Niece Wants To Take Over My Husband. by kaboninc(m): 10:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
SAMBARRY:
as usual undecided

You mean you expended all the energy you have just to resurrect a dead thread all the way from 2011?

And have the guts to be forming champion?

You really need to be checked!
Re: Help! My Niece Wants To Take Over My Husband. by Dyt(f): 10:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
Sambarry!!!
U had to wake this dead thread
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Help! My Niece Wants To Take Over My Husband. by SAMBARRY: 10:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
kaboninc:

You mean you expended all the energy you have just to resurrect a dead thread all the way from 2011?

And have the guts to be forming champion?

You really need to be checked!

when you are tired of ranting, you will move. I don't understand why and how you don't get tired of stalking

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couples and Live-in Relatives / My Wife Confessed This To Me / Tribute To My Lovely Sister. There Is No One Like You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.