Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Help! My Niece Wants To Take Over My Husband. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Niece Wants To Take Over My Husband. (8599 Views)

My Husband Raped My Niece —wife / I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants / Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Niece Wants To Take Over My Husband. by SAMBARRY: 10:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
Dyt:
Sambarry!!!
U had to wake this dead thread
cheesy cheesy cheesy
no my dia.i didn't resurrect the dead thread, I saw it just like you did smiley
Re: Help! My Niece Wants To Take Over My Husband. by Dyt(f): 10:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
SAMBARRY:
no my dia.i didn't resurrect the dead thread, I saw it just like you did smiley

Clown
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help! My Niece Wants To Take Over My Husband. by SAMBARRY: 10:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
kaboninc:

Must you always be rude?

Abi na only you sabi use foul mouth?

respect is not only reciprocal, it is also earned. If you can comfortably call me a b*then you have given me the license to use unsavoury words on you because you asked for it . As a matter of fact i was even nice by putting please in front sef.i shouldn't have so if you don't want me to be rude, address me with the respect that I DESERVE
Re: Help! My Niece Wants To Take Over My Husband. by kaboninc(m): 10:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
SAMBARRY:
respect is not only reciprocal, it is also earned. If you can comfortably call me a b*then you have given me the license to use unsavoury words on you because you asked for it . As a matter of fact i was even nice by putting please in front sef.i shouldn't have so if you don't want me to be rude, address me with the respect that I DESERVE

You see?

Where did I call you a b*?

I've never used that word in my life not to talk of nairaland?
You're accusing me falsely.

I've always respected you.
Re: Help! My Niece Wants To Take Over My Husband. by kaboninc(m): 10:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
SAMBARRY:
when you are tired of ranting, you will move. I don't understand why and how you don't get tired of stalking

You should be happy someone is stalking you.
Re: Help! My Niece Wants To Take Over My Husband. by Ewuro4: 11:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
Johndoe100:
This is what happens when a woman is no longer useful in bed. Notice how she has sidesteped the central issue - hubby needs something warm, willing and USEFUL in bed.
She should remove the cobwebs between her legs, ask youger chicks how to usr her kitty and then face her hubby. Quick quick he go forget de oda chick.

Goodnes gracious undecided by the way how have you been?

@Topic, that man is useless.

Kabonic and Sambarry again ??
Re: Help! My Niece Wants To Take Over My Husband. by kaboninc(m): 12:17am On Apr 04, 2015
Ewuro4:

Goodnes gracious undecided by the way how have you been?

@Topic, that man is useless.

Kabonic and Sambarry again ??

Yes oh.

She's just being rude to mee
Re: Help! My Niece Wants To Take Over My Husband. by SAMBARRY: 10:52am On Apr 04, 2015
kaboninc:

Yes oh.

She's just being rude to mee
so avoiding you means rudeness. You didn't tell the people wey you dey act as PUPPET for say iya wura no even get your time
Re: Help! My Niece Wants To Take Over My Husband. by SAMBARRY: 11:00am On Apr 04, 2015
kaboninc:

You should be happy someone is stalking you.
well I'm not so deal with it
Re: Help! My Niece Wants To Take Over My Husband. by SAMBARRY: 11:01am On Apr 04, 2015
Hmnnn
kaboninc:

You see?

Where did I call you a b*?

I've never used that word in my life not to talk of nairaland?
You're accusing me falsely.

I've always respected you.
Re: Help! My Niece Wants To Take Over My Husband. by kaboninc(m): 11:11am On Apr 04, 2015
SAMBARRY:
so avoiding you means rudeness. You didn't tell the people wey you dey act as PUPPET for say iya wura no even get your time

Not even a good morning....

Hmmmm....

You don come again....

Lool... cheesy

Who I dey act as PUPPET again ni?

If na you, then no problem...am comfortable with that... cheesy

But for others...

Na so so lie you dey lie for my head...kwontinue

Oya come sell me ewa agonyi...iya wura wink
Re: Help! My Niece Wants To Take Over My Husband. by SAMBARRY: 11:14am On Apr 04, 2015
undecided your matter no get answer
kaboninc:

Not even a good morning....

Hmmmm....

You don come again....

Lool... cheesy

Who I dey act as PUPPET again ni?

If na you, then no problem...am comfortable with that... cheesy

But for others...

Na so so lie you dey lie for my head...kwontinue

Oya come sell me ewa agonyi...iya wura wink
Re: Help! My Niece Wants To Take Over My Husband. by kaboninc(m): 11:14am On Apr 04, 2015
SAMBARRY:
undecided your matter no get answer

Iya wura..

Today is saturday...

Owanbe things... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Help! My Niece Wants To Take Over My Husband. by SAMBARRY: 11:20am On Apr 04, 2015
kaboninc:

Iya wura..

Today is saturday...

Owanbe things... cheesy cheesy cheesy
of course. I no dey use that one play tongue

I'm already putting on my dancing shoes tongue

me and wura have to be there smiley

Re: Help! My Niece Wants To Take Over My Husband. by princesspinky(f): 11:26am On Apr 04, 2015
since you have a good paying job, I would say you take your kids and leave that house for now.
Re: Help! My Niece Wants To Take Over My Husband. by SAMBARRY: 11:29am On Apr 04, 2015
Ya ya

Re: Help! My Niece Wants To Take Over My Husband. by kaboninc(m): 11:33am On Apr 04, 2015
SAMBARRY:
of course. I no dey use that one play tongue

I'm already putting on my dancing shoes tongue

me and wura have to be there smiley

that lips...so succulent...

is it for me..... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

*please saaaayyy yyeessss***
Re: Help! My Niece Wants To Take Over My Husband. by SAMBARRY: 11:36am On Apr 04, 2015
kaboninc:

that lips...so succulent...

is it for me..... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

*please saaaayyy yyeessss***
no
Re: Help! My Niece Wants To Take Over My Husband. by bukatyne(f): 2:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
r231:
Hello lovely readers,

I don’t really know what the world is turning into these days. Young girls breaking happy homes here and there, and some men can’t respect themselves.

Here is a story sent to me by Evelyn who needs our help as her once happy home is on the verge of breaking down.

Please read her story:

Dear Nkechi,

My name is Evelyn, a graduate working with one of the biggest telecom companies in Nigeria. I have been happily married to my lovely husband for twelve years and the marriage is blessed with five beautiful kids.

I used to have what any woman would call a dream and happy home until my 22-year-old niece moved in with us – after she lost both her parents in a ghastly motor accident

Even though I have been getting reports and hearing rumors of my husband’s illicit affair with my niece, I never really took the rumors seriously until one day, when I returned early from work and caught my husband performing sexual act on my niece.

When I showed my anger and disbelief to what I just witnessed my once loving and caring husband threatened to kick me out of the house. He even shocked me further by announcing right in my face that my niece is pregnant for him.

I’m in total shock and don’t know what next to do. I need your urgent help please.

Ok readers, you’ve heard Evelyn, let’s find some help for her, and like she said, she needs help urgently.

How did it end?
Re: Help! My Niece Wants To Take Over My Husband. by austine4real(m): 5:16pm On Apr 05, 2015
Nigerian bloggers&lie are 5&6

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Could Be Wrong With Me? / Any Reason Why My Thread On Marital Rape Was Deleted? / My Nigerian Husband Will Not Divorce Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.