Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,727 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? (6341 Views)

How To Earn Money From Inboxdollars If You Are In Nigeria / How To Earn Money Aside Your Salary / Simple Business That Every Family Can To Earn Money From USD To Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by SerikiFulani(m): 10:00am On Aug 10, 2022
MARYIAN:

50k on bet? shocked
Sir not every one is like that
Can you please help me from the cash with any amount? embarassed
Please, please, please
Don't stop helping, your reward is with your Maker Sir cry

Drop details for 10k

Be fast,I have a board meeting.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by snillocer(m): 10:02am On Aug 10, 2022
SerikiFulani:

I know nigerians are going through a lot.

Drop your account details for 10k

Jesus. I am shocked. Once I get it, I will give 2 other persons 1k each. Thank you so much sir.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by MARYIAN(f): 10:02am On Aug 10, 2022

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by OvulatoryMenses(f): 10:04am On Aug 10, 2022
SerikiFulani:

Drop details for 10k

Before you send money to anyone on an anonymous forum,you need to verify cos a lot of scammers about here with alternate monikers undecided

Be careful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by NaijaCuzin: 10:05am On Aug 10, 2022
SerikiFulani:

Drop details for 10k

I will also appreciate sir

standard chartered bank

God bless you
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by adeoyekay(m): 10:05am On Aug 10, 2022
SerikiFulani:

Drop details for 10k

sir please help me with any amount

2086202150,uba
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by mjuvey3: 10:05am On Aug 10, 2022
OvulatoryMenses:

Before you send money to anyone on an anonymous forum,you need to verify cos a lot of scammers about here with alternate monikers undecided

Be careful

True.

6 Likes

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by FANTASER: 10:06am On Aug 10, 2022
OvulatoryMenses:

Be careful

Did you see anybody that look like a scammer here? undecided
Mtchew

6 Likes

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by NaijaCuzin: 10:07am On Aug 10, 2022
snillocer:

Jesus. I am shocked. Once I get it, I will give 2 other persons 1k each. Thank you so much sir.

3.10.1.5//396/39. First bank.
goodluck
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Lilydore(f): 10:14am On Aug 10, 2022
SerikiFulani:
Pride angry

One reason I don't help beggars anymore except I know you

@hardy123 apologized after sending you airtime,still offered to send you money yet you're being rude

Hardy123 could have used that money to drink alcohol but he offered to help you even after people have abused him on this thread..

Hardy123 do you have sure games for today?

Let me blow 50k on bet today smiley

Foolatrat like you. Who wan dash you 50k? Idîot.

grin Don't waste your time on this clown. Pesin wey never see chop wan share him papa money. Lol. Nairaland eh..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Hardy123(m): 10:14am On Aug 10, 2022
Thugnificent:
I don't want your money sir
Well, it's your choice. I hope you reconsider bro. Take care

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by adeoyekay(m): 10:15am On Aug 10, 2022
Hardy123:
bro, help me with 1k
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Hardy123(m): 10:16am On Aug 10, 2022
SerikiFulani:
Pride angry

One reason I don't help beggars anymore except I know you

@hardy123 apologized after sending you airtime,still offered to send you money yet you're being rude

Hardy123 could have used that money to drink alcohol but he offered to help you even after people have abused him on this thread..

Hardy123 do you have sure games for today?

Let me blow 50k on bet today smiley
Yep I agree I was wrong by calling him a scammer and the insults but I really wanted to help him leave this condition for good. Anyways, I have sure game of 5 odds for today but it's not free. You have to pay to get it.
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Mathematricks: 10:18am On Aug 10, 2022
Hardy123:

Pls if he doesn't need it. Plenty people will gladly take it sir. It's not easy out here. I suggest you share 50% of the interested persons here and keep the rest to yourself sir. No offense.

5 Likes

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Hardy123(m): 10:21am On Aug 10, 2022
Tekahashi:
sir ,I'm the 3rd person
sent

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Tekahashi: 10:22am On Aug 10, 2022
Hardy123:
sent
thanks sir, seen

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by NaijaCuzin: 10:26am On Aug 10, 2022
Mathematricks:

Pls if he doesn't need it. Plenty people will gladly take it sir. It's not easy out here. I suggest you share 50% of the interested persons here and keep the rest to yourself sir. No offense.
interested please
It will go a long way for me
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Hardy123(m): 10:30am On Aug 10, 2022
MARYIAN:

Sir it seems he doesn't want it, please there are some of us that will be extremely happy if we could get even a token
Please sir, you can help me instead with any amount, i really need it, we would really appreciate it sir
send me your account details

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by MARYIAN(f): 10:32am On Aug 10, 2022

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by NaijaCuzin: 10:32am On Aug 10, 2022
Hardy123:
can I also send please?
Any amount to fill gas
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by MARYIAN(f): 10:34am On Aug 10, 2022
Hardy123:

Thank you very very much

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Hardy123(m): 10:36am On Aug 10, 2022
MARYIAN:

2 3 3 1 0 1 7 6 1 7
Ecobank
Sent

4 Likes

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by adeoyekay(m): 10:38am On Aug 10, 2022
Hardy123:
2k sent
sir please help me too
May God help you
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Mathematricks: 10:39am On Aug 10, 2022
Hardy123 I also indicated interest pls. No amount is too small sir. Pls.
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by MARYIAN(f): 10:40am On Aug 10, 2022
Hardy123:
2k sent

Thank you very much
My great God Jehovah will surely bless you, Amen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Mathematricks: 10:44am On Aug 10, 2022
MARYIAN:

Thank you very much sir
If only you knew how happy you made me this morning cry
My great God Jehovah will surely bless you
Prosperity would forever be yours now and forever more in Jesus name, Amen

Pls do me 5h MTN. Make I sell take hold body this morning ma.
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by MARYIAN(f): 10:50am On Aug 10, 2022
Mathematricks:

Pls do me 5h MTN. Make I sell take hold body this morning ma.

Sorry, but I can only help with #200 cry
If it's not too small for you please drop your number
All thanks to this great man Hardy123

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Hardy123(m): 10:52am On Aug 10, 2022
MARYIAN:

Thank you very much sir
If only you knew how happy you made me this morning cry
My great God Jehovah will surely bless you
Prosperity would forever be yours now and forever more in Jesus name, Amen
you're welcome

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Mathematricks: 10:53am On Aug 10, 2022
MARYIAN:

Sorry, but I can only help with #200 cry
If it's not too small for you please drop your number
All thanks to this great man Hardy123

Pls I want to sell it and use the money to chop ma. 200 food no go pass my throat pls. I don't really need airtime pls. I just need to chop pls. Close eyes and do it for me pls. God will also reward you for being your brother's keeper. smiley

it's mtn.
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Mathematricks: 10:54am On Aug 10, 2022
Hardy123 God bless you sha. Your type is rare, no thanks to scammers.
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by FANTASER: 10:59am On Aug 10, 2022
To the people insulting this Hardy 123 , how many people have you helped here that qualifies you to be talking rubbish?
It seems he's the one that has touched more lives here, he even wanted to help @Op too, after all the insults, and even apologized, yet some people will still talk nonsense undecided
Well, this is Nigeria grin
Spits

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Working Mums / My Relationshp Is About Crashing... / Me And My Albino Baby Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.