Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,686 members, 7,955,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:22 AM

What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? (7096 Views)

How To Earn Money From Inboxdollars If You Are In Nigeria / How To Earn Money Aside Your Salary / Simple Business That Every Family Can To Earn Money From USD To Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by MARYIAN(f): 8:43am On Aug 10, 2022
Hardy123:
Sent

Seen, thank you very much
I really appreciate
God bless you
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by adeoyekay(m): 8:44am On Aug 10, 2022
Hardy123:
The first four people to drop their number will get 500 airtime each
08102990846, mtn
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by snillocer(m): 8:45am On Aug 10, 2022
Hardy123:
The first four people to drop their number will get 500 airtime each

Here pls
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Hardy123(m): 8:46am On Aug 10, 2022
Mathematricks:

MTN sir.
Sent
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Mathematricks: 8:48am On Aug 10, 2022
Hardy123:
Sent

Seen. Thanks a lot boss.
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Hardy123(m): 8:49am On Aug 10, 2022
adeoyekay:
08102990846, mtn
Sent
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Swissli(f): 8:49am On Aug 10, 2022
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by adeoyekay(m): 8:50am On Aug 10, 2022
Hardy123:
Sent
you will never know sorrow in your life, thanks sir.
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by snillocer(m): 8:53am On Aug 10, 2022
cry It seems I won't make it.
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Tekahashi: 8:57am On Aug 10, 2022
Hardy123:
Sent
sir ,I'm the 3rd person
Tekahashi:
mtn thanks sir
[quote author=Hardy123 post=115558642] Sent

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Hardy123(m): 8:58am On Aug 10, 2022
snillocer:

Here pls
Sent
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Hardy123(m): 8:58am On Aug 10, 2022
That's all for now

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by snillocer(m): 9:00am On Aug 10, 2022
Hardy123:
Sent

Just saw it now. I can't thank you enough sir. God bless.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by FANTASER: 9:03am On Aug 10, 2022
Hardy123:
Sent

Bros you sent the 5th person and you didn't send to the third, what happened? grin

4 Likes

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Hardy123(m): 9:19am On Aug 10, 2022
FANTASER:

Bros you sent the 5th person and you didn't send to the third, what happened? grin
mistake. Will send him

10 Likes

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Hardy123(m): 9:25am On Aug 10, 2022
OP I apologise for calling you a scammer but sometimes in life you gotta take calculative risks. You can't be rich if you don't have that mindset. Resend your account details cos I can see you have edited it

6 Likes

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Lilydore(f): 9:26am On Aug 10, 2022
PastorLucrative:
God help you

This your moniker sef.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Thugnificent(m): 9:27am On Aug 10, 2022
Hardy123:
OP I apologise for calling you a scammer but sometimes in life you gotta take calculative risks. You can't be rich if you don't have that mindset. Resend your account details cos I can see you have edited it
I don't want your money sir

4 Likes

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Lilydore(f): 9:32am On Aug 10, 2022
Hardy123:

I concur. Btw, if it touches you to help, you can. That's my number below. MTN.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by MARYIAN(f): 9:33am On Aug 10, 2022
Thugnificent:
I don't want your money sir

I'm really surprised you turn down his offer, I mean he apologized and all, and you really need the money, you should have just accepted it, well, it's your choice

6 Likes

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Lilydore(f): 9:34am On Aug 10, 2022
MARYIAN:

I'm really surprised you turn down his offer, I mean he apologized and all, and you really need the money, you should have just accepted it, well, it's your choice

I thought as much. Anger is bad.

5 Likes

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by MARYIAN(f): 9:37am On Aug 10, 2022
Hardy123:
He's lucky

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Mathematricks: 9:39am On Aug 10, 2022
@OP

Pls calm down and accept the help. It's not good to react like that. But if you still insist, pls you can help me tell @Hardy123 to help me out with it. Even if it's half of whatever he wants to give you. Cos I seriously need money to pay for my apprenticeship.

I hope you understand bro.

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by MARYIAN(f): 9:39am On Aug 10, 2022
Lilydore:

I thought as much. Anger is bad.

Very bad cry
To err is human and to forgive is divine

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Mathematricks: 9:41am On Aug 10, 2022
Hardy123:

I don't mind getting 10% of whatever you want to give him pls. I seriously need money sir. No money is too small for me at the moment. I seriously need some money for my work sir. Anything is fine sir. Pls.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by SerikiFulani(m): 9:51am On Aug 10, 2022
Pride angry

One reason I don't help beggars anymore except I know you

@hardy123 apologized after sending you airtime,still offered to send you money yet you're being rude

Hardy123 could have used that money to drink alcohol but he offered to help you even after people have abused him on this thread..

Hardy123 do you have sure games for today?

Let me blow 50k on bet today smiley

5 Likes

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by snillocer(m): 9:53am On Aug 10, 2022
SerikiFulani:
Pride angry

@hardy123 apologized after sending you airtime,still offered to send you money yet you're being rude

Hardy123 could have used that money to drink alcohol but he offered to help you even after people have abused him on this thread..

Are you serious sir? 50k?

cry Pls can you help with a token sir?

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by MARYIAN(f): 9:56am On Aug 10, 2022
SerikiFulani:
Pride >:

50k on bet? shocked
not every one is like that
Don't stop helpiing cry
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by adeoyekay(m): 9:58am On Aug 10, 2022
SerikiFulani:
Pride angry

You can help with little amount and you will receive reward
People are really starving.
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Mathematricks: 9:59am On Aug 10, 2022

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by SerikiFulani(m): 10:00am On Aug 10, 2022
snillocer:

Are you serious sir? 50k?

cry Pls can you help with a token sir?

I know nigerians are going through a lot.

Drop your account details for 10k

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Divorced Single Mum But Getting Married Again. (please Advise) / Marriage: Is It About Making Babies Or About The Couples? / Disobedient Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.