Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? (6293 Views)

How To Earn Money From Inboxdollars If You Are In Nigeria / How To Earn Money Aside Your Salary / Simple Business That Every Family Can To Earn Money From USD To Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Hardy123(m): 6:48pm On Aug 09, 2022
Thugnificent:
Stop the insults pls
Werey because you don see 5k Abi. Shame no dey catch you to collect money from woman. Broke fool
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Thugnificent(m): 7:30pm On Aug 09, 2022
Hardy123:
Werey because you don see 5k Abi. Shame no dey catch you to collect money from woman. Broke fool
Thank you
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Matrix137(m): 8:06pm On Aug 09, 2022
Op I just dropped you a message on WhatsApp. Reply ASAP.
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Hardy123(m): 8:08pm On Aug 09, 2022
Thugnificent:
Thank you
Fvck off
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Foodqueen(f): 8:45pm On Aug 09, 2022
Scam. A quick check with your acct no after removing the spaces shows you've been here multiple times with deleted post. That's a big red flag.

U are definitely a scammer.

4 Likes

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Thugnificent(m): 9:14pm On Aug 09, 2022
Foodqueen:
Scam. A quick check with your acct no after removing the spaces shows you've been here multiple times with deleted post. That's a big red flag.

That's when I was hustling on a giveaway thread opened by a nairalander early last week . The thread was lated deleted by a mod and when a thread is deleted all posts gets hidden. Check my profile. I've been here since 2011
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Hardy123(m): 9:22pm On Aug 09, 2022
Foodqueen:

The OP is a big scammer. He has taking begging as a career and when a format cast he comes up with another. I pity anyone who sends him money
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Chidi2022: 9:22pm On Aug 09, 2022
Hardy123:
Why are you this aggressive? why are you so pained that no one wants to play 10 odds... its not like if they play and win, the will give the winnings to you...wetin con happen nah

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Hardy123(m): 9:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
Thugnificent:
That's when I was hustling on a giveaway thread opened by a nairalander early last week . The thread was lated deleted by a mod and when a thread is deleted all posts gets hidden. Check my profile. I've been here since 2011
You are a big scammer. Giveaway thread indeed. You're lucky you are not near me. You for chop better beating for my 500 naira you steal. Thief
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Foodqueen(f): 9:31pm On Aug 09, 2022
Thugnificent:

Lies from the pit of hell

U only follow the format of a guy that created same topic last week but demanded for 2k.

U are a scammer most of the comment here are from your numerous monikers.
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by HOKIM(m): 9:43pm On Aug 09, 2022
Moshybear:
I can only imagine how many people he must have scammed. Checked his posts. It's all about pay after 10 odds betting and the account was just registered few days ago. Forming helpful with his Greek gift. I called him wicked on my first post and rightly so.

Oooh, so hes even a known scammer cool cool
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Mathematricks: 10:16pm On Aug 09, 2022
Moshybear:
Hian. Reach out. As in. I'm married o

No, I don't mean otherwise. I mean for help like the topic says. I'm in Owerri, and I also need something to do.
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Thugnificent(m): 10:23pm On Aug 09, 2022
Foodqueen:

Lies from the pit of hell

U only follow the format of a guy that created same topic last week but demanded for 2k.

U are a scammer most of the comment here are from your numerous monikers.

Madam. I don't know the problem or why you are calling me a scammer. Yes I saw the topic and that formed the creation of this one. But if you notice, I'm not begging anyone for money on this thread. I stated explicitly the services I'm willing to offer for the money anyone gives me. So how is that a scam? Explain to me please? And I have other Nairaland monickers? So? Who doesn't? What is your proof that I'm using them to make comments here? And of what benefit will that be to me?

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Thugnificent(m): 10:50pm On Aug 09, 2022
Matrix137:
Op I just dropped you a message on WhatsApp. Reply ASAP.
Seen and replied since. You are not online.
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by HOKIM(m): 10:51pm On Aug 09, 2022
Hardy123:
NEVER mention me on Nairaland again if you no want Ogun to kill your papa.

May your prayers be returned back to you, hardened criminal like you... thief and wicked Devil...Ogun no fit kill my papa, Ogun is as useless as u..Good for nothing....
Nothing, I am and have always been covered by the blood of Jesus... may your evil hit u harder than a wrecking ball
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 10, 2022
This life sef. Some are already angry that op got money and recharge card. The people that can never give you anything will be angry when a helper helps you and will start investigating your life cry while the ones that gave do not bother. (A clear case of crying more than the bereaved)

Op is not a scammer as he stated what he was willing to do to get paid. And even if he is. I see no reason why anyone
that didn't give him shishi should harass him. Let God be the judge. People that wanted to help have helped and moved on. Na wa for black man and pull him down mentality

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Thugnificent(m): 4:20am On Aug 10, 2022
Hardy123:
You are a big scammer. Giveaway thread indeed. You're lucky you are not near me. You for chop better beating for my 500 naira you steal. Thief
How do I refund your 500 airtime please. I'm not ungrateful but it looks as if you are using it against me. Remember I didn't ask you to send me airtime. You did it on your own.

4 Likes

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Newborn27(f): 6:48am On Aug 10, 2022
jabolo:

Congratulations for doing this with your original profile (from 2011! ), put out there - warts n' all.

Shoot me a PM sometime, apologies in advance if it takes some time to revert as I'm hardly online.

Good Day.

May God continue to bless the works of your hand for the great job you're doing on here....your humility and kindness is one of a kind Sir.

I'm always rooting for you Sir.

Lizzyangel

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by HOKIM(m): 6:57am On Aug 10, 2022
Thugnificent:
How do I refund your 500 airtime please. I'm not ungrateful but it looks as if you are using it against me. Remember I didn't ask you to send me airtime. You did it on your own.

Wish I could send y0u something ,bro... apparently, someone is following me to use my account ...havent been able to rectify it with the Bank, and I dont like to shout bout giving in public as that is hypocritical and not of my faith... but I pray for God to send helpers your way, as for the Mad man you quoted, please, dont get into gambling, it will ruin you faster than you can catch your breathe...dont mind the folks calling you a scammer, as long as your hands are clean, The Lord will make a way for you,brother... and that Mad man you mentioned is the REAL SCAMMER.... he is wicked and from the same cloth as his father, the Devil...

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Hardy123(m): 7:43am On Aug 10, 2022
See my winnings of the game I wanted to send OP yesterday. My subscribers pay huge money for this games but I wanted to give the OP free of charge and with stake sef and some people are saying nonsense.

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Moshybear(f): 8:12am On Aug 10, 2022
Mathematricks:

No, I don't mean otherwise. I mean for help like the topic says. I'm in Owerri, and I also need something to do.
Where in Owerri are you? Shoot me an email. moshybears@gmail.com
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Moshybear(f): 8:14am On Aug 10, 2022
Thugnificent:
Thank you
You could have ignored him
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Hardy123(m): 8:17am On Aug 10, 2022
The first four people to drop their number will get 500 airtime each

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Thugnificent(m): 8:28am On Aug 10, 2022
HOKIM:

Wish I could send y0u something ,bro... apparently, someone is following me to use my account ...havent been able to rectify it with the Bank, and I dont like to shout bout giving in public as that is hypocritical and not of my faith... but I pray for God to send helpers your way, as for the Mad man you quoted, please, dont get into gambling, it will ruin you faster than you can catch your breathe...dont mind the folks calling you a scammer, as long as your hands are clean, The Lord will make a way for you,brother... and that Mad man you mentioned is the REAL SCAMMER.... he is wicked and from the same cloth as his father, the Devil...
Thanks for the words of encouragement sir. God bless you

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by MARYIAN(f): 8:32am On Aug 10, 2022
Hardy123:

Thanks in advance and God bless
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Freelane33(m): 8:33am On Aug 10, 2022
Thugnificent:
Guys I'm in a fix right now. I haven't eaten good food for days and hunger is no respecter of person and the economic situation is terrible thanks to Buhari. I don't have strength now for hard labor like carrying blocks else I would have done it. What can I do for you to earn urgent 5k so I could at least buy some foodstuffs. I could cut grasses in your compound, wash your car, run errands. Or anything at all to earn the 5k. Note I'm in PH. God bless you.

Edit : I'm a graduate of public administration and I've served since 2017 but no job so for now I'm into graphic design but not a single work for weeks as the market is quite saturated. If you also need my services or know anyone that does. Pls contact me Nyscskitz@gmail.com. My number is also on my signature. Thanks
#Stayingalive#
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Mathematricks: 8:39am On Aug 10, 2022
Moshybear:
Where in Owerri are you? Shoot me an email. moshybears@gmail.com

Good morning, I just did that.
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Hardy123(m): 8:39am On Aug 10, 2022
MARYIAN:

0 7 0 3 0 9 1 4 8 7 4 MTN
Thanks in advance and God bless
Sent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Mathematricks: 8:40am On Aug 10, 2022
Hardy123:

Thanks a lot, sir.
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Hardy123(m): 8:42am On Aug 10, 2022
Mathematricks:

0/70//4.35//06//5.46

Thanks a lot, sir.
network?
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Mathematricks: 8:42am On Aug 10, 2022
Hardy123:
network?

MTN sir.
Re: What Can I Do For You To Earn Money? by Tekahashi: 8:43am On Aug 10, 2022
Hardy123:
mtn 70 819 thanks sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Christmas Was More Fun As Child. / I Need A Break. This Is Insane / Help I Need Advise….should I Go Ahead And Marry Her Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.