Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Why The South West Will Make Sure Tinubu Wins - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The South West Will Make Sure Tinubu Wins (2672 Views)

Ireti Kingibe: Nigeria Not Fixable As I Thought, I'm Sure Tinubu Is Shocked Too / NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike / Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The South West Will Make Sure Tinubu Wins by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 09, 2022
For the entire period of buhari's regime, no region has supported the ills and failures of his administration than the southwest..

So those expecting the SW not to overwhelmingly support Tinubu are dreaming, the fact they could support the glaring failure of an outsider.

You can imagine the manner of support Tinubu's definite failure will get, should he win the election.

Bottom line no hope for the ordinary Nigerian

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The South West Will Make Sure Tinubu Wins by Jashub: 7:47am On Aug 09, 2022
True talk .

2 Likes

Re: Why The South West Will Make Sure Tinubu Wins by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 09, 2022
Cool ....
But it is not by might!
Re: Why The South West Will Make Sure Tinubu Wins by ThrownBack: 7:49am On Aug 09, 2022
I can't believe you just said the south west supports evil?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The South West Will Make Sure Tinubu Wins by Kalashnikov49: 7:51am On Aug 09, 2022
As you won in OSUN and Oyo.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Why The South West Will Make Sure Tinubu Wins by OnlineInLaw(m): 7:53am On Aug 09, 2022
If no be for illiteracy, we 4 no hear dis kyn talk
All I know is "I was once politically apathetic and now I come out with a patriotic heart just for one man(Peter Obi)"
So anyhow tins go, I know where my vote stands
If SW like make Dem vote Buhari join again
On Peter Obi Mandate, I and my family stand gidibariously

12 Likes

Re: Why The South West Will Make Sure Tinubu Wins by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 09, 2022
You mean the most educated tribe in Nigeria will vote this?

5 Likes

Re: Why The South West Will Make Sure Tinubu Wins by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 09, 2022
And professors will vote this?

4 Likes

Re: Why The South West Will Make Sure Tinubu Wins by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 09, 2022
And Yoruba lawyers will vote this?

1 Like

Re: Why The South West Will Make Sure Tinubu Wins by Mstick: 7:59am On Aug 09, 2022
They feel supporting Tinubu will make their region better, after all Shettima said that's their plan. Food will be grown in the north and sent to Lagos for processing. We SS and SE can drink our oil.

I saw a thread where Tinubu supporters were happy saying Wike will work for Tinubu and I can't stop laughing.

Rivers State got one of the highest PVC registration this cycle and it wasn't because of Tinubu or Wike, I am part of the people that mobilized INEC to different locations, called, joined groups most of us even went to riverine areas on boats for this reason, why do you think we did that?

Is it for Atiku? Wike? Or Tinubu? grin

Even PDP members in Rivers State don't like wike for imposing a governorship candidate, and this clowns are happy that he will "work for Tinubu".

Rivers State Obidients will be hitting the streets soon, what you saw in Nassarawa is small.

We DON'T reinforce failure over here.

A man sold over 200 million people for his own personal ambition and you want us to support him. grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The South West Will Make Sure Tinubu Wins by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 09, 2022
And Yoruba christians will vote this?

6 Likes

Re: Why The South West Will Make Sure Tinubu Wins by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 09, 2022
And Yoruba youths will vote these?

6 Likes

Re: Why The South West Will Make Sure Tinubu Wins by apache22b: 8:02am On Aug 09, 2022
I see some Obidient urchins being dismayed and masturbating with the viral song Emilokan, to set the record straight. All Peter Obi supporters will be disappointed come February 2023 election because Tinubu must be the next President of this Country.

All Nigerian youths i implore everyone to come out and vote massively for Tinubu. He's been ordained by god already to take us to the promise land, Peter Obi is a failure and will continue to fail.

Falseprophet1 confirmed it already

Youths let us all say No to Peter Obi and their imaginary Obidient's. Enough is Enough

3 Likes

Re: Why The South West Will Make Sure Tinubu Wins by Wallade(m): 8:11am On Aug 09, 2022
Mstick:
They feel supporting Tinubu will make their region better, after all Shettima said that's their plan. Food will be grown in the north and sent to Lagos for processing. We SS and SE can drink our oil.

I saw a thread where Tinubu supporters were happy saying Wike will work for Tinubu and I can't stop laughing.

Rivers State got one of the highest PVC registration this cycle and it wasn't because of Tinubu or Wike, I am part of the people that mobilized INEC to different locations, called, joined groups most of us even went to riverine areas on boats for this reason, why do you think we did that?

Is it for Atiku? Wike? Or Tinubu? grin

Even PDP members in Rivers State don't like wike for imposing a governorship candidate, and this clowns are happy that he will "work for Tinubu".

Rivers State Obidients will be hitting the streets soon, what you saw in Nassarawa is small.

We DON'T reinforce failure over here.

A man sold over 200 million people for his own personal ambition and you want us to support him. grin

Can you people just shut and stop this counterproductive approach. What is wrong with igbos and Obi supporters?

What are your fears? Leave the Yoruba tribe alone to vote their conscience.

Na you wan cast the vote for them. Wetin concern you if they vote a goat or ram or hen.

It is every man to his vote, sell your party or person if you wish but leave tribal bigotry and stereotypical views out. It will only affect you negatively.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The South West Will Make Sure Tinubu Wins by Wallade(m): 8:13am On Aug 09, 2022
Thinkam:
For the entire period of buhari's regime, no region has supported the ills and failures of his administration than the southwest..

So those expecting the SW not to overwhelmingly support Tinubu are dreaming, the fact they could support the glaring failure of an outsider.

You can imagine the manner of support Tinubu's definite failure will get, should he win the election.

E dey pain you say the South West go vote for Tinubu ni?

If them vote Tinubu, how e take affect you. No be "one man, one vote". Cast your own vote make them cast their own, simple.

Abi you wan vote their own join your own.

7 Likes

Re: Why The South West Will Make Sure Tinubu Wins by Wallade(m): 8:15am On Aug 09, 2022
sanusideunifier:

It is their vote, not yours. If they like, they should vote a cock, goat or cow. It is their business; their vote.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The South West Will Make Sure Tinubu Wins by ajekpaks(m): 8:18am On Aug 09, 2022
true
Re: Why The South West Will Make Sure Tinubu Wins by Wallade(m): 8:20am On Aug 09, 2022
sanusideunifier:
And Yoruba christians will vote this?

You no get sense at all. Whoever employed you to do these e-campaign and internet attack and harassment on the South West has failed and you are going to further destroy their chances.

What is wrong with you? Castigating and antagonizing the South West will only get you failure. Ode!

You igbos are so terrible at playing politics.

6 Likes

Re: Why The South West Will Make Sure Tinubu Wins by Mstick: 8:22am On Aug 09, 2022
@Wallade you see how daft you're? I don't give a damn if you guys want to vote a chicken or a drug Baron to rule your region but you see this Nigeria? E no go HAPPEN!

Your Asiwaju sold Nigeria in 2015, but you see this 2023? It will not HAPPEN!

Call me IPOB because I know in your closeted mind everybody against the presidency of your shaky shaky daddy is and I accept that tag wholeheartedly but you see Rivers State like we did in 2015/2019 we will not reinforce your failure.

grin

6 Likes

Re: Why The South West Will Make Sure Tinubu Wins by Wallade(m): 8:32am On Aug 09, 2022
Mstick:
@Wallade you see how daft you're? I don't give a damn if you guys want to vote a chicken or a drug Baron to rule your region but you see this Nigeria? E no go HAPPEN!

Your Asiwaju sold Nigeria in 2015, but you see this 2023? It will not HAPPEN!

Call me IPOB because I know in your closeted mind everybody against the presidency of your shaky shaky daddy is and I accept that tag wholeheartedly but you see Rivers State like we did in 2015/2019 we will not reinforce your failure.

grin

Vote whoever you want to vote and we would vote who we want to vote. You are just an idiot and that is why you have always failed politically.

All your South East vote plus the Rivers State vote that you are claiming, add it together. It will not get you victory. That is a guarantee!

You guys are so daft when it comes to politics. A common uneducated dustbin man from the North has more political sense than you guys.

Keep beating your chest there; you no pass where you dey. Idiot! You will die of hating the South West tribe.

Hate is not good for your health.

5 Likes

Re: Why The South West Will Make Sure Tinubu Wins by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 09, 2022
Wallade:

E dey pain you say the South West go vote for Tinubu ni?

If them vote Tinubu, how e take affect you. No be "one man, one vote". Cast your own vote make them cast their own, simple.

Abi you wan vote their own join your own.

Pain me keh, I just want each political section to be realistic and not bank on the belief that everyone sees things as they do...

Competence and common sense don't win elections

2 Likes

Re: Why The South West Will Make Sure Tinubu Wins by Abdu81: 9:05am On Aug 09, 2022
Wallade:

Vote whoever you want to vote and we would vote who we want to vote. You are just an idiot and that is why you have always failed politically.

All your South East vote plus the Rivers State vote that you are claiming, add it together. It will not get you victory. That is a guarantee!

You guys are so daft when it comes to politics. A common uneducated dustbin man from the North has more political sense than you guys.

Keep beating your chest there; you no pass where you dey. Idiot! You will die of hating the South West tribe.

Hate is not good for your health.

The south west christians, knows why Osinbajo was denied, they remembered the words of Murics, they are aware of the Lagos hajib tussle,they are still mourning the Owo mascre.
The Muslim Muslim ticket favor them,didn't it?

They are fools aren't they?

February is not far oga chill.

4 Likes

Re: Why The South West Will Make Sure Tinubu Wins by Wallade(m): 9:10am On Aug 09, 2022
Abdu81:

The south west christians, knows why Osinbajo was denied, they remembered the words of Murics, they are aware of the Lagos hajib tussle,they are still mourning the Owo mascre.
The Muslim Muslim ticket favor them,didn't it?

They are fools aren't they?

February is not far oga chill.

Don't speak for the South West people. They will speak with their votes during Election in 2023.

4 Likes

Re: Why The South West Will Make Sure Tinubu Wins by gidgiddy: 9:14am On Aug 09, 2022
Thinkam:

And thats why we should be talking about disintegration. If Nigeria has failed and there is no hope, why are we still together?

1 Like

Re: Why The South West Will Make Sure Tinubu Wins by Wallade(m): 9:16am On Aug 09, 2022
Thinkam:

Pain me keh, I just want each political section to be realistic and not bank on the belief that everyone sees things as they do...

Competence and common sense don't win elections

That is better, let everyone vote wisely. I don't like seeing some tribal bigots, arrogant and prideful minded igbos/Obi supporters come on this space to attack Yorubas.

4 Likes

Re: Why The South West Will Make Sure Tinubu Wins by SmartPolician: 9:18am On Aug 09, 2022
sanusideunifier:

Education doesn't cure tribalism; willpower does.

1 Like

Re: Why The South West Will Make Sure Tinubu Wins by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 09, 2022
Wallade:

That is better, let everyone vote wisely. I don't like seeing some tribal bigots, arrogant and prideful minded igbos/Obi supporters come on this space to attack Yorubas.

Move away with your hypocrisy, your Yoruba lots do same too if not even worse..

Sell your market full stop

3 Likes

Re: Why The South West Will Make Sure Tinubu Wins by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 09, 2022
gidgiddy:

And thats why we should be talking about disintegration. If Nigeria has failed and there is no hope, why are we still together?

Because the power that be wants it

2 Likes

Re: Why The South West Will Make Sure Tinubu Wins by Wallade(m): 9:23am On Aug 09, 2022
gidgiddy:

Nigeria will remain but we are willing to let Biafra go. Nobody wants to keep you in Nigeria against your will. Infact, you are fast becoming problematic and toxic to the existence of the Nigerian nation.

We want to be progressive and successful as a nation not with divisive, arrogant, overbearing and toxic people.

3 Likes

Re: Why The South West Will Make Sure Tinubu Wins by Wallade(m): 9:25am On Aug 09, 2022
Thinkam:

Move away with your hypocrisy, your Yoruba lots do same too if not even worse..

Sell your market full stop

Mention the hypocrisy that I have displayed here or anywhere. Put it on this space and let's talk about it.

1 Like

Re: Why The South West Will Make Sure Tinubu Wins by Viscuz: 9:29am On Aug 09, 2022
Head dey shake , leg dey shake baba when no well e dey shout emilokan .

That song na gold

2 Likes

Re: Why The South West Will Make Sure Tinubu Wins by freshpzy1(m): 9:30am On Aug 09, 2022

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: APC Reveals Stunning Details About Tinubu’s Ministerial List / MEND's Press Release On The Bombing Incidence Could Cause More Collateral Damage / Atiku Exposed •his Wealth, Career In Customs And Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.