Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Why The South West Will Make Sure Tinubu Wins - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The South West Will Make Sure Tinubu Wins (2668 Views)

Ireti Kingibe: Nigeria Not Fixable As I Thought, I'm Sure Tinubu Is Shocked Too / NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike / Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The South West Will Make Sure Tinubu Wins by ThrownBack: 9:31am On Aug 09, 2022
Wallade:

Vote whoever you want to vote and we would vote who we want to vote. You are just an idiot and that is why you have always failed politically.

All your South East vote plus the Rivers State vote that you are claiming, add it together. It will not get you victory. That is a guarantee!

You guys are so daft when it comes to politics. A common uneducated dustbin man from the North has more political sense than you guys.

Keep beating your chest there; you no pass where you dey. Idiot! You will die of hating the South West tribe.

Hate is not good for your health.

Baba, patriitism is doing anything we can to stop those who are wishing the country to fail. We cannot find our hands and allow you destroy Nigeria with a vote to a senile old criminal.

2 Likes

Re: Why The South West Will Make Sure Tinubu Wins by Wallade(m): 9:40am On Aug 09, 2022
ThrownBack:

Baba, patriitism is doing anything we can to stop those who are wishing the country to fail. We cannot find our hands and allow you destroy Nigeria with a vote to a senile old criminal.

You can cry me a river, I don't care. INEC indicated that it is my vote not yours; everyone is entitled to their vote.

Get your votes together and we will get ours together the aggregates determines who the leaders will be.

You are destroying the whole of your South East with IPOB, unknown gunmen, Kidnapping and killing your fellow Igbo people and non-igbos and claiming someone is trying to destroy Nigeria. You are the ones exhibiting destructive tendencies in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Why The South West Will Make Sure Tinubu Wins by FreeStuffsNG: 9:42am On Aug 09, 2022
Thinkam:
For the entire period of buhari's regime, no region has supported the ills and failures of his administration than the southwest..

So those expecting the SW not to overwhelmingly support Tinubu are dreaming, the fact they could support the glaring failure of an outsider.

You can imagine the manner of support Tinubu's definite failure will get, should he win the election.

Bottom line no hope for the ordinary Nigerian
@ the bolded should actually be no hope for bigots, liars and hate-filled minority voters.
Here is one of the reasons SW is grateful

FEC approves $2.59bn for Badagry Deep Seaport project

https://punchng.com/fec-approves-2-59bn-for-badagry-deep-seaport-project/

In SW, politics is about development. You serve well, you will be appreciated and more likely to be rewarded with votes.

1 Like

Re: Why The South West Will Make Sure Tinubu Wins by ThrownBack: 9:53am On Aug 09, 2022
Wallade:

You can cry me a river, I don't care. INEC indicated that it is my vote not yours; everyone is entitled to their vote.

Get your votes together and we will get ours together the aggregates determines who the leaders will be.

You are destroying the whole of your South East with IPOB, unknown gunmen, Kidnapping and killing your fellow Igbo people and non-igbos and claiming someone is trying to destroy Nigeria. You are the ones exhibiting destructive tendencies in Nigeria.

We are already getting our votes together, and it's massive already. Expect to be surprised.

1 Like

Re: Why The South West Will Make Sure Tinubu Wins by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 09, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

@ the bolded should actually be no hope for bigots, liars and hate-filled minority voters.
Here is one of the reasons SW is grateful

FEC approves $2.59bn for Badagry Deep Seaport project

https://punchng.com/fec-approves-2-59bn-for-badagry-deep-seaport-project/

In SW, politics is about development. You serve well, you will be appreciated and more likely to be rewarded with votes.

All the best Mate

2 Likes

Re: Why The South West Will Make Sure Tinubu Wins by Wallade(m): 10:02am On Aug 09, 2022
ThrownBack:

We are already getting our votes together, and it's massive already. Expect to be surprised.

Well-done, please surprise me. I will be waiting!
Re: Why The South West Will Make Sure Tinubu Wins by gidgiddy: 10:49am On Aug 09, 2022
Wallade:

We want to be progressive and successful as a nation not with divisive, arrogant, overbearing and toxic people.

Thats what people have been saying since 1914 when Lugard created Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Why The South West Will Make Sure Tinubu Wins by T9ksy(m): 11:08am On Aug 09, 2022
gidgiddy:

why you dey lie so brazenly or was that a typo error ?

Your impish and covetous elders were patriotic one fake nigerianists even before the useless union got her independence from the British.

Even your dead warlord (who sacrificed millions of your folks in a succession bid) was a true one nigerian as of 1966, May.
Re: Why The South West Will Make Sure Tinubu Wins by T9ksy(m): 11:18am On Aug 09, 2022
Wallade:

Nigeria will remain but we are willing to let Biafra go. Nobody wants to keep you in Nigeria against your will. Infact, you are fast becoming problematic and toxic to the existence of the Nigerian nation.

We want to be progressive and successful as a nation not with divisive, arrogant, overbearing and toxic people.

what a load of hogwash!
Re: Why The South West Will Make Sure Tinubu Wins by gidgiddy: 11:23am On Aug 09, 2022
T9ksy:

why you dey lie so brazenly or was that a typo error ?

Your impish and covetous elders were patriotic one fake nigerianists even before the useless union got her independence from the British.

Even your dead warlord (who sacrificed millions of your folks in a succession bid) was a true one nigerian as of 1966, May.

Freedom bid. Freedom is one of the few things in life worth dying to attain
Re: Why The South West Will Make Sure Tinubu Wins by Wallade(m): 11:31am On Aug 09, 2022
T9ksy:

what a load of hogwash!

Oga, you and Biafra can go. We no dey beg you to stay. Go ASAP!

1 Like

Re: Why The South West Will Make Sure Tinubu Wins by Wallade(m): 11:32am On Aug 09, 2022
gidgiddy:

I am not in the time of Lugard. We are in the year 2022 and I am saying: Biafra can go ASAP!

1 Like

Re: Why The South West Will Make Sure Tinubu Wins by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2022
Thinkam:
For the entire period of buhari's regime, no region has supported the ills and failures of his administration than the southwest..

So those expecting the SW not to overwhelmingly support Tinubu are dreaming, the fact they could support the glaring failure of an outsider.

You can imagine the manner of support Tinubu's definite failure will get, should he win the election.

Lol...which South West. Vote for who? Awada ni eleyi

1 Like

Re: Why The South West Will Make Sure Tinubu Wins by T9ksy(m): 12:26pm On Aug 09, 2022
Wallade:

Oga, you and Biafra can go. We no dey beg you to stay. Go ASAP!

Yoruba Nation.........on my mind.
Re: Why The South West Will Make Sure Tinubu Wins by T9ksy(m): 12:36pm On Aug 09, 2022
gidgiddy:

Freedom bid. Freedom is one of the few things in life worth dying to attain

freedom ke? So when your elders were dancing One Nigeria, all over the geographical
space like an overpriced peacock, you didn't envisage the fact that, you may have to fight (and die) for your freedom from the new nation you help birthed.

Inspite of all the fightings and the humongous loss therein, unfortunately, you still haven't got ur cherished freedom.
Re: Why The South West Will Make Sure Tinubu Wins by adenike21273: 12:42pm On Aug 09, 2022
Head dey shake , leg dey shake baba when no well e dey shout emilokan .That song na goldHead dey shake , leg dey shake baba when no well e dey shout emilokan .That song na gold...
Re: Why The South West Will Make Sure Tinubu Wins by colestephan86: 12:55pm On Aug 09, 2022
Thinkam:

Problem child, go support who you want
Re: Why The South West Will Make Sure Tinubu Wins by Modphase: 1:23pm On Aug 09, 2022
Your Igbo papa wailing just de start

Thinkam:

2 Likes

Re: Why The South West Will Make Sure Tinubu Wins by SmartPolician: 1:27pm On Aug 09, 2022
Wallade:

Vote whoever you want to vote and we would vote who we want to vote. You are just an idiot and that is why you have always failed politically.

All your South East vote plus the Rivers State vote that you are claiming, add it together. It will not get you victory. That is a guarantee!

You guys are so daft when it comes to politics. A common uneducated dustbin man from the North has more political sense than you guys.

Keep beating your chest there; you no pass where you dey. Idiot! You will die of hating the South West tribe.

Hate is not good for your health.

You dare accuse someone else of spewing hate?

What do you call this, love? grin
Re: Why The South West Will Make Sure Tinubu Wins by Modphase: 1:33pm On Aug 09, 2022
If your foolish igbo father like make e wail to death Bola Ahmed Tinubu will be winning all the states in the SW. You n your entire household can rot in the deepest part of hellfire if you do not like that.

Mstick:
@Wallade you see how daft you're? I don't give a damn if you guys want to vote a chicken or a drug Baron to rule your region but you see this Nigeria? E no go HAPPEN!

Your Asiwaju sold Nigeria in 2015, but you see this 2023? It will not HAPPEN!

Call me IPOB because I know in your closeted mind everybody against the presidency of your shaky shaky daddy is and I accept that tag wholeheartedly but you see Rivers State like we did in 2015/2019 we will not reinforce your failure.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Why The South West Will Make Sure Tinubu Wins by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 09, 2022
Yoruba this and Yoruba that. You envious dingbats should give it a rest. While you're still rolling around in the mud of ethnocentric hate Yorubas have made it clear they have seen the future.

Go and worry about the lack of direction and hopelessness of your respective States and region that makes you all keep flocking to the SW incessantly.

4 Likes

Re: Why The South West Will Make Sure Tinubu Wins by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 09, 2022
Modphase:
Your Igbo papa wailing just de start

They always amuse me. Should an Igbo man, from the worst region of Nigeria, currently beset with so many problems, dare to open mouth and be commenting negatively about the SW that is the best region of Nigeria, by far, and the most positive thing about our country today?

I think Igbos actually hate themselves because they never seem bothered about the horrendous conditions of their States of origin and the terrible state of the SE region in general today.

4 Likes

Re: Why The South West Will Make Sure Tinubu Wins by Wallade(m): 2:00pm On Aug 09, 2022
SmartPolician:

You dare accuse someone else of spewing hate?

What do you call this, love? grin

I only responded to your divisive and hate opinion. E dey pain you now abi

2 Likes

Re: Why The South West Will Make Sure Tinubu Wins by Wallade(m): 2:01pm On Aug 09, 2022
T9ksy:

Yoruba Nation.........on my mind.

We know no "Yoruba Nation", it is alien to us in South West. We are Nigerians, period.

1 Like

Re: Why The South West Will Make Sure Tinubu Wins by Wallade(m): 2:04pm On Aug 09, 2022
Dsalvo:
Yoruba this and Yoruba that. You envious dingbats should give it a rest. While you're still rolling around in the mud of ethnocentric hate Yorubas have made it clear they have seen the future.

Go and worry about the lack of direction and hopelessness of your respective States and region that makes you all keep flocking to the SW incessantly.

Proposal for return to regional structure does not translate to demand to be separated from Nigeria.

I thought you were schooled in a tertiary institution or secondary school, at least. Can't you comprehend simple english.
Re: Why The South West Will Make Sure Tinubu Wins by SmartPolician: 2:06pm On Aug 09, 2022
Wallade:

I only responded to your divisive and hate opinion. E dey pain you now abi

Look again; you didn't reply my comment.

Mvmu

1 Like

Re: Why The South West Will Make Sure Tinubu Wins by Wallade(m): 2:13pm On Aug 09, 2022
SmartPolician:

Look again; you didn't reply my comment.

Mvmu

Oga, shift. I no get your time. When you treat people with hate, you will get hate in return.

1 Like

Re: Why The South West Will Make Sure Tinubu Wins by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 09, 2022
Thinkam:

Lol. Let me get this right. You want to shame Yorubas, with emotional blackmail, against Tinubu yet you people have the nerve to brag that Obi is clearing SE and SS?

You are attempting to turn Yorubas against their son yet you clannishly and unapologetically defend yours?

Obvious the spirit of Kaduna Nzeogwu is in virtually every Igbo as part of his DNA. I only pity gullible, naive and totally 'blind' Yorubas who cannot see it.

4 Likes

Re: Why The South West Will Make Sure Tinubu Wins by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 09, 2022
Wallade:

Proposal for return to regional structure does not translate to demand to be separated from Nigeria.

I thought you were schooled in a tertiary institution or secondary school, at least. Can't you comprehend simple english.

What on earth are you talking about? Mumu. You're the one with a comprehesion deficit and a silly, uncouth and worthless agbero to boot.

The SW Governors are not advocating for the separation of Nigeria.

Neither am I because smart Yorubas know better than to agitate for something that may be a fruitless waste of time and years or even decades.

Go and ask Igbo and their Biafra market they have pursued fruitlessly for decades to include fighting and losing a war over.
Re: Why The South West Will Make Sure Tinubu Wins by Wallade(m): 2:26pm On Aug 09, 2022
Dsalvo:

What on earth are you talking about? Mumu. You're the one with a comprehesion deficit and a silly, uncouth and worthless agbero to boot.

The SW Governors are not advocating for the separation of Nigeria.

Neither am I because smart Yorubas know better than to agitate for something that may be a fruitless waste of time and years or even decades.

Go and ask Igbo and their Biafra market they have pursued fruitlessly for decades to include fighting and losing a war over.

Okay mr Yoruba man or advocate, apologies for misunderstanding you.

I hope you are happy now grin

1 Like

Re: Why The South West Will Make Sure Tinubu Wins by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 09, 2022
Dsalvo:

Lol. Let me get this right. You want to shame Yorubas, with emotional blackmail, against Tinubu yet you people have the nerve to brag that Obi is clearing SE and SS?

You are attempting to turn Yorubas against their son yet you clannishly and unapologetically defend yours?

Obvious the spirit of Kaduna Nzeogwu is in virtually every Igbo as part of his DNA. I only pity gullible, naive and totally 'blind' Yorubas who cannot see it.

Please read what I wrote, I'm rather trying to educate non-yorubas that think, Yorubas will abandon Tinubu after supporting buhari despite his glaring failure, that's my only message
Re: Why The South West Will Make Sure Tinubu Wins by T9ksy(m): 3:24pm On Aug 09, 2022
Wallade:

We know no "Yoruba Nation", it is alien to us in South West. We are Nigerians, period.

Who are these "we", you keep mentioning? You definitely must be an imposter if you can say, you don't know of Yoruba Nation.

Sooner or later this unholy amalgam will eventually disintegrate whether your ilks like/want it or not.

Break up Nigeria now before Nigeria happens to you.

Oh BTW, am Yoruba - quintessential "Omoluabi" - not a Nigerian. Don't even know how to be a Nigerian nor do I care to be one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom State / Charles Soludo Bags 'Worst Governor' Title / Supreme Court Reinstates Dariye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.