Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu (34925 Views)

Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally / Fani Kayode Replies Dino For Mocking Tinubu Promises "Fire For Fire" (Video) / It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by kosiebe(m): 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2022
Like or hate him. My vote is for Asiwaju
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by mycar: 8:40pm On Aug 09, 2022
Pandev:
voting Obi is the worst thing to do and no sensible human being will vote for Obi. He has no legacy, no plans, he even failed as a governor of Anambra. That's why when we ask his supporters about his achievement as a governor, they resort to insults and curses because they can't defend the fraud.
With this twisted mind of yours, I know you won't hesitate to vote for a vegetable than able young man that you hate to love, he doesn't have legacy because you said so, right?
Its your funeral, other reasonable youths know that he has and will always have, else go pick a cancellorship ticket in your village lemme person hear word for you.
Oya insult me, that's what you are good at
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by Uchesis: 8:42pm On Aug 09, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
this man should just shatap and sort his family issues out.

Nobody forced Tinubu to come and joist for a position reserved for both mentally and physically fit persons.
so it's naturally for Nigerians to remind him of the need to step aside and allow young energetic persons to take over.
we're talking about the fate and future of over 200 million Nigerians both young and old here and if not for selfishness and greed an aged sick person like Tinubu shouldn't be contesting for a tedious job like that.
so we must always remind him the need to step aside.
Nigeria is more important than an old sick man's ego.

and I been dey think say this one with bald head get sense angry
well you don't expect much from someone that destroyed his family with his hands.
excellency my foot.
are you really a mermaid?
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by newnigerdelta00: 9:00pm On Aug 09, 2022
booblacain:
Whether you mock Tinubu or praise him, death will come when it will come. A person's praises or mockery of Tinubu's age does not determine his/her life span.

I do not agree with mocking a person's old age but please stop using this sentimental blackmail as an excuse to justify putting this country into the hands of a frail and possibly senile man. We are not yet out of the consequences of that mistake, we should not make it again.

You a Bastard and a Coward...your head nor correct,is that what Christ thought you fools as a Christian...
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by newnigerdelta00: 9:01pm On Aug 09, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:

Nobody forced Tinubu to come and joist for a position reserved for both mentally and physically fit persons.
so it's naturally for Nigerians to remind him of the need to step aside and allow young energetic persons to take over.
we're talking about the fate and future of over 200 million Nigerians both young and old here and if not for selfishness and greed an aged sick person like Tinubu shouldn't be contesting for a tedious job like that.

well you don't expect much from someone that destroyed his family with his hands.
excellency my foot.

Shut up and get out, your family better well well, idiot
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by newnigerdelta00: 9:02pm On Aug 09, 2022
Abdu81:
Idiot look for another prostitute to take home.
A useless son of a great man.

Two women in his home with children he must be desperate for money.

He's better than you and your jobless generation
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by Robinson0001: 9:03pm On Aug 09, 2022
When tinubu mocked Labour Party saying they will Labour in vain, he didn't know there were adults there abi Please just keep shut
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by newnigerdelta00: 9:03pm On Aug 09, 2022
PointZerom:
cheesy

You and your father will be the first victim.

Get out and shutup
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by Freebills12: 9:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
If he is old and sick, he should respect himself and retire at his house. Is Aso Rock a retirement home or hospital?
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by Allthetruth(m): 9:24pm On Aug 09, 2022
But how would you feel if your president pie on his body on live show, no be juju bi that.? We had a very good chance to change this bad government 2019 but, this same greedy fellas insist on next level nah see where it landed us. 100k as salary can not take someone above 10th of next month. Stone wey person see dey come no dey blind person eyes. God forbid I vote for Tinubu. Instead of Yoruba man to be our next president I will rather vote for alamajiri. But OBI is sure 2023.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by PointZerom: 9:24pm On Aug 09, 2022
newnigerdelta00:

Get out and shutup

Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by GbakonJnr(m): 9:28pm On Aug 09, 2022
Yul, I'm with you on this.

Void of making mockery of BAT, you can market your candidate.
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by Secondly: 9:29pm On Aug 09, 2022
Funny how people cannot realize that this Yul is subbing Tinubu in form of a praise.
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by Melagros(m): 9:38pm On Aug 09, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:

excellency my foot.
Don't mind the motherfvcker
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by tommy589(m): 9:38pm On Aug 09, 2022
lexy2014:

You haven't answered my questions.

Pls what was the level of patriotism Roosevelt had for his country compared to the level of patriotism Tinubu has for nigeria?

What is wrong with the constitution and how is it preventing the emergence of the country of our dreams?

Are states not autonomous? How have they impacted the people?

I don't know what to say again,if after using the LG as an example you still can not see how the constitution is flawed.

Which has more direct impact and easier to approach by an average Nigerian, is it the state governor or a LG Chairman?A true devolution won't arrogate so much power to a state governor at the detriments of the citizens.

Tinubu patriotism is not my concern,likewise other politicians. I don't know what difference it would make in my life or that of my children if Tinubu or your candidate becomes the president.I am not naive neither am I living in cuckoo world to believe any Nigerian politician.I have live long enough to know when you get to a certain age as a Nigerian your patriotism will evaporate

It cost billions to emerge as a governor. A governor is a mini dictator while it lasted. And State autonomy as been practiced is like an investment with expectations of return
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by booblacain(m): 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2022
newnigerdelta00:

You a Bastard and a Coward...your head nor correct,is that what Christ thought you fools as a Christian...

Did your own religion teach you to call someone a bastard?
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by OCEANPOWER: 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2022
beerfraud:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/09/2023-you-may-not-be-lucky-to-see-old-age-yul-edochie-tackles-nigerians-mocking-tinubu/

THIS ONE IS EYEING SERVICE TINUBU 10MILLION AWAITS YOU, BUT YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN SO SOON WHEN TINUBU SAID ON OSUN STATE APC GOVERNOSHIP CAMPAIGNED THAT LABOURS WILL LABOURS IN VAIN AND DIE.. THIS ONE TINUBU WISHED LABOURERS DEATH NO BODY CRIES OR MAKE .. BUT JUST SIMPLE LYRICS MUSIC NOT DEATH WISHES LIKE THE ONE TINUBU WISHED LABOUR PARTY MEMBERS, SOME PEOPLE WANTS TO DIE ON IT..
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by ambale(m): 9:48pm On Aug 09, 2022
Somebody who went against his father's wish teaching us how to respect elders

Sincerely Nigeria is just one nation filled with hypocrites.
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by kingyakos: 9:50pm On Aug 09, 2022
It is better for Nigerians to mock tinubu than tinubu to mock nigeria. Nigeria cannot be mock twice, we can never let the world laugh at us twice.

Any elder wey no wan respect him self go collect.
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by Okhuadams(m): 10:02pm On Aug 09, 2022
beerfraud:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/09/2023-you-may-not-be-lucky-to-see-old-age-yul-edochie-tackles-nigerians-mocking-tinubu/
You absolutely said the truth but some shallow minded pple will still talk backwards
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 09, 2022
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by Kingwadada85(m): 10:09pm On Aug 09, 2022
beerfraud:

yul from today I forgive you and am new fan of you....God bless you sir, whether am supporting bat or not... obidatti people don't need to disrespect an elderly person because you want your candidate in.if God still want catch una obi fit no enter.
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by Kingwadada85(m): 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2022
kingyakos:
It is better for Nigerians to mock tinubu than tinubu to mock nigeria. Nigeria cannot be mock twice, we can never let the world laugh at us twice.

Any elder wey no wan respect him self go collect.
what happen to the children that mocked an elderly man in the Bible.....
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by nokatakata: 10:20pm On Aug 09, 2022
booblacain:
Whether you mock Tinubu or praise him, death will come when it will come. A person's praises or mockery of Tinubu's age does not determine his/her life span.

I do not agree with mocking a person's old age but please stop using this sentimental blackmail as an excuse to justify putting this country into the hands of a frail and possibly senile man. We are not yet out of the consequences of that mistake, we should not make it again.

Majority of you did worse than this to Buhari. You left the major campaign for your candidate and focused on insults on buhari and his supporters and at the end you lost.

Thesame Atiku that ya'll supported because he chose obi as running mate is now being insulted left, right and centre because obi moved to LP.

No lessons learnt at all from your old ways of doing things.

You claim your support for obi is for competence and not tribal sentiments but won't accept when supporters of PDP or APC claim they are supporting their candidate based on competence.

You accuse people of the exact same thing you are doing. When obi doesn't win in 2023, ya'll will start crying biafra.
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by adiori0303: 10:24pm On Aug 09, 2022
booblacain:

Interesting that those that mocked buhari are not alive today.
Who come be you wey never even sure say u go reach old age.
Abi make we dey gather drum wey ur papa go wail inside
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by JOemmy(m): 10:27pm On Aug 09, 2022
Is he not the one who started the mocking by telling the opposition that they will labour to death?
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by adiori0303: 10:30pm On Aug 09, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:

excellency my foot.
A retard needs no introduction.

Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by adiori0303: 10:33pm On Aug 09, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
all of a sudden Nigeria will need a man like Tinubu to fix Buhari's mess.
all of a sudden after 7 years they've now realised that Buhari's government is now a failure since campaigning for continuity of their party's failure means mocking Nigeria.
all of a sudden buhari is no longer the best thing to happen to Nigeria after cat fish pepper soup.
all of a sudden they're now Buhari's critics just to project and tested failure within the same party.
because how will they explain to Nigerians that their party is the cause of their problems.
how can they explain to Nigerian youths sitting at home that their party is the reason they're rotting at home when they're supposed to be in the school.
how will they explain to Nigerians that their party is the cause of ravaging insecurities we found ourselves today and that their presidential candidate will be recruiting 50 million youths into the army to feed them agbado and cassava.
how can they explain to Nigerians that their party has failed them in every aspects.

of course they have no explanation for all these hence their only hope is to go tribal and play their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.
but you as a citizen of this country ask yourself this question.
will tribalism better our economy to at least prior to 2015?
will tribalism end insecurity and make everyone safe?
will tribalism send our children back to school and equip our schools.
will tribalism make life better for an average citizen?

so after pushing for a failure to be President what next?
when the suffering comes will it select other tribe and leave yours?
today all Nigerians are suffering but Buhari got the highest votes from the North.

dear fellow citizens it's time to look into these people's eyes and tell them to go to hell with their division tactics.
at a point all major tribes never believed in Nigeria but today they made it look like they love Nigeria most but keep presenting bad leaders ruining this country.
it's time to say enough is enough.

THE YOUTHS ARE COMING!
The youths ure saying are still on meth and mkpumiri.
The youths ure saying are still on the terrorist whatsapp group
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by Regie2bless: 10:40pm On Aug 09, 2022
beerfraud:

why this emotions, dat explain why Nigeria will never grow. So Nigeria should not speak up so dat dey impose a very old man to us as president, is like saying we should allow 86yrs old man to play for super Eagle. Any old man who fails to respect his old age should be disgraced accordingly. Dis useless sentiment has kept us behind for a long time
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by kingyakos: 10:43pm On Aug 09, 2022
Kingwadada85:
what happen to the children that mocked an elderly man in the Bible.....

Was the elderly man in the bible a thief,drug Barron, did he brought pain suffering and affliction to his country, was he sick with urine issues, Parkinson and dementia yet want to rule his people....

Abeg get lost if u ain't gat wat to say
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by DevilSignature: 11:17pm On Aug 09, 2022
beerfraud:
they are many here that will die before Tinubu especially those IPOB terrorists
go to hell

Emi lokan emi lokan
Tunibu wey no well e dey shout emi lokan
Hand dey shake, leg dey shake
Baba wey no well, e dey shout emi lokan
Emi lokan, emi lokan
Tunibu wey no well, e dey shout emi lokan
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by InvertedHammer: 11:27pm On Aug 09, 2022
beerfraud:

/
Nobody is mocking Tinubu because of his age or illness. They are mocking the audacity to crawl out and present himself as the best candidate to lead Nigeria knowing that he is physically and psychologically incapacitated.

Beyond agbado, cassava and "his turn", has he said anything intelligible as someone intellectual equipped to lead Nigeria in this 21st Century. He is way pass his prime.

/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House / Rivers SARS Commander Holds Umbrella For Dakuku Peterside. See Reactions / Lagos Government Declares "War" On Okada Riders - Massive Hunt Down Ongoing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.