Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,865 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu (34917 Views)

Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally / Fani Kayode Replies Dino For Mocking Tinubu Promises "Fire For Fire" (Video) / It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by Yoighaman(m): 11:39pm On Aug 09, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

since suffering knows no tribe or religion, since we're suffering together irrespective of our tribe and religion, it's also fair if we get it right together by sending thieves and those who thinks they can rape Nigeria TURN by TURN.
Enough is Enough!!!

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.

Well said.
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by Prettygirl200(f): 11:57pm On Aug 09, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
this man should just shatap and sort his family issues out.

Nobody forced Tinubu to come and joist for a position reserved for both mentally and physically fit persons.
so it's naturally for Nigerians to remind him of the need to step aside and allow young energetic persons to take over.
we're talking about the fate and future of over 200 million Nigerians both young and old here and if not for selfishness and greed an aged sick person like Tinubu shouldn't be contesting for a tedious job like that.
so we must always remind him the need to step aside.
Nigeria is more important than an old sick man's ego.

and I been dey think say this one with bald head get sense angry
well you don't expect much from someone that destroyed his family with his hands.
excellency my foot.
Baby girl u too much jareh!! Chop kisses kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by Prettygirl200(f): 12:05am On Aug 10, 2022
So wheb people are talking this bald head man with fish brains also want to talk?? See person wey carry ashawo enter him peaceful home. Sir for your information we aren't mocking Tinubu we are only reminding him that he is too old to rule a collapsed country like Nigeria. We need someone that is physically nd mentally fit to handle the affairs nd put things in order since APC has already finished this country.
We don't need a man that buhari is healthier than. Yes we all will get old but then we will be in our houses playing with our grandkids nd not fighting for a political seat that practically belongs to the youth. Him nd his supporters are confident bc they know they will bribe their way in but God almighty will shame them.

Oga bald head go nd face your family issues if u have nothing reasonable to say
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by Prettygirl200(f): 12:12am On Aug 10, 2022
Pandev:
Obi is not a youth. Moreover, you can only speak for yourself and maybe some twitter addict grin. You can't use your 'youth is coming' to scam intelligent youths. nwamamaiwota my guy, please face the reality because you Obi people are the real tribal bigots. Mention one tribe in this country you have not attacked. You are everywhere in other tribes but no other tribe can live peacefully in your area. You call northerners cows, you called Yoruba Fulani slaves, unity beggars, the south south people who are closest to you, you fight them. After feeling like you are better than everybody else, you suddenly need everybody else support. Now judge yourself without deceiving yourself, 4th position is only thing sure for Obi. Let's say you not even bitter, still Obi is a failure and it is so obvious judging by his performance as Anambra state governor. peace
Obi is not a youth but he is not shaking and peeing in his pants is he?? He didn't lie about his age and qualifications did he? He had some past of corruption but him own dey learn work for where shaking shaking dey isn't?? Sorry we can't not vote a mentally deranged thing. He should go and rest!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by Executer: 12:18am On Aug 10, 2022
ElSudani:

You are not his doctor yet you mock his health. Even people who look healthy often drop dead unexpectedly. If you are not his doctor you have no right to raise any concerns about his health.
A typical northerner.. zero brain
So you can't differentiate between a healthy and an unhealthy person until you study medicine?
Tueh!
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 10, 2022
Pandev:
voting Obi is the worst thing to do and no sensible human being will vote for Obi. He has no legacy, no plans, he even failed as a governor of Anambra. That's why when we ask his supporters about his achievement as a governor, they resort to insults and curses because they can't defend the fraud.

Thank God u noticed too. They rather spend more time on saying- 'Fashola did this not Tinubu; This is Ambode's project' instead of outlining what Obi himself did in 8 years. Its obvious the guy is been re-packaged so that a certain region can at last get the Presidency and some gullible youths are falling for it.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 10, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
all of a sudden Nigeria will need a man like Tinubu to fix Buhari's mess.
all of a sudden after 7 years they've now realised that Buhari's government is now a failure since campaigning for continuity of their party's failure means mocking Nigeria.
all of a sudden buhari is no longer the best thing to happen to Nigeria after cat fish pepper soup.
all of a sudden they're now Buhari's critics just to project and tested failure within the same party.
because how will they explain to Nigerians that their party is the cause of their problems.
how can they explain to Nigerian youths sitting at home that their party is the reason they're rotting at home when they're supposed to be in the school.
how will they explain to Nigerians that their party is the cause of ravaging insecurities we found ourselves today and that their presidential candidate will be recruiting 50 million youths into the army to feed them agbado and cassava.
how can they explain to Nigerians that their party has failed them in every aspects.
of course they have no explanation for all these hence their only hope is to go tribal and play their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.
but you as a citizen of this country ask yourself this question.
will tribalism better our economy to at least prior to 2015?
will tribalism end insecurity and make everyone safe?
will tribalism send our children back to school and equip our schools.
will tribalism make life better for an average citizen?

so after pushing for a failure to be President what next?
when the suffering comes will it select other tribe and leave yours?
today all Nigerians are suffering but Buhari got the highest votes from the North.

dear fellow citizens it's time to look into these people's eyes and tell them to go to hell with their division tactics.
at a point all major tribes never believed in Nigeria but today they made it look like they love Nigeria most but keep presenting bad leaders ruining this country.
it's time to say enough is enough.

THE YOUTHS ARE COMING!

Hope you are not referring to a 61 year old Grandpa as a Youth? Don't insult our intelligence here!

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 10, 2022
Bahamas95:
These African, especially Nigerian so-called leaders are very shameless. Someone like Tinubu isn't suppose to contest for any political office. He for dey house dey enjoy he loot with he grand children.

I hate it when people see the truth and fail to say it. Tinubu is too old to rule Nigeria, even a child knows that age he's claiming isn't his real age........He's more than that.

Are you his father? U people focus on age and health cos u know u cannot match his trackrecord. The plan is to make sure that people do not see how empty your candidate is in terms of verifiable achievements but we will EMPHASISE on trackrecord!
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by Killermamba: 1:25am On Aug 10, 2022
beerfraud:
they are many here that will die before Tinubu especially those IPOB terrorists
. Like father like son
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by XX01(f): 1:37am On Aug 10, 2022
tommy589:

Roosevelt was incapacitated when he steered USA to WW2 victory. He was the only president that spent 3 terms and died while in his 4th term

Please stop with the partial truths and outright lies. First off, he was the youngest president at 42 years and had polio from when he was a child not due to old age or old age related sickness. It was after he served his last term that US put a law that blocks anyone from being president more than 2ce.

Stop the cap.
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by Essien45: 2:05am On Aug 10, 2022
beerfraud:

I can see you have taken the place of God, but mind you person wey dey predict death for others no suppose forget say imself go die.
The reason why people die untimely is what you just did. You are as guilty as those wishing Tinubu the same.
Nothing should ever make you wish evil on behalf of someone.
Leave the people wishing Tinubu death to face the consequences as God does not need your intervention. Abeg receive sense!
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by GABRIEL6036: 3:01am On Aug 10, 2022
Gbe enu ofo re soun joor.... Nonsense grin cheesy
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by toprealman: 3:13am On Aug 10, 2022
Ewu
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by Easy5265: 3:23am On Aug 10, 2022
beerfraud:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/09/2023-you-may-not-be-lucky-to-see-old-age-yul-edochie-tackles-nigerians-mocking-tinubu/

Stupid fool...is anyone making a mockery of Olu Jacobs health condition. Will employ a sick person to work for you. Tinubu should go rest.
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by Dozie32(m): 3:49am On Aug 10, 2022
beerfraud:
they are many here that will die for Thiefinubu Jagabandit especially those of my mumu parents wey be terrorists
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by FireUpNow(m): 3:58am On Aug 10, 2022
To Yul Edoche, nobody is mocking Tinubu's old age or his Ill health, what people are saying is that due to his ill health he should consider his well being and put aside his presidential aspiration. The people love him. I want ask you Yu a very pertinent question, of Tinubu was your family member with his health issue and you were asked to advice him about the presidential aspiration, will tell him to go ahead considering the rigors involved?
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by Abdu81: 4:22am On Aug 10, 2022
newnigerdelta00:

He's better than you and your jobless generation
I don't support evil but you and him do.
Aren't guys cursed?
Ofcourse you are, that why the both of you are already blind begging for looted public fund thereby perpetuating your curses.
Pity your generations.
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by Tundex911: 5:18am On Aug 10, 2022
So you and BAT � na God??

Ode oshi
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by lexy2014: 5:22am On Aug 10, 2022
tommy589:

I don't know what to say again,if after using the LG as an example you still can not see how the constitution is flawed.

Which has more direct impact and easier to approach by an average Nigerian, is it the state governor or a LG Chairman?A true devolution won't arrogate so much power to a state governor at the detriments of the citizens.

Tinubu patriotism is not my concern,likewise other politicians. I don't know what difference it would make in my life or that of my children if Tinubu or your candidate becomes the president.I am not naive neither am I living in cuckoo world to believe any Nigerian politician.I have live long enough to know when you get to a certain age as a Nigerian your patriotism will evaporate

It cost billions to emerge as a governor. A governor is a mini dictator while it lasted. And State autonomy as been practiced is like an investment with expectations of return

So the whole constitution should be rewritten because of only LG?

If you are comparing Roosevelt in a wheelchair to a Parkinson's Tinubu, why should the level of patriotism between both men not be your concern?

My candidate? Can you show me the discussion we had about me having a candidate? Am I a political party?

You haven't answered my questions.

Pls what was the level of patriotism Roosevelt had for his country compared to the level of patriotism Tinubu has for nigeria?

What is wrong with the constitution and how is it preventing the emergence of the country of our dreams?

Are states not autonomous? How have they impacted the people?
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by Leonbonapart(m): 7:34am On Aug 10, 2022
beerfraud:
you're dead already sir
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by tommy589(m): 8:48am On Aug 10, 2022
lexy2014:

If you are comparing Roosevelt in a wheelchair to a Parkinson's Tinubu, why should the level of patriotism between both men not be your concern?

My candidate? Can you show me the discussion we had about me having a candidate? Am I a political party?

Pls what was the level of patriotism Roosevelt had for his country compared to the level of patriotism Tinubu has for nigeria?

What is wrong with the constitution and how is it preventing the emergence of the country of our dreams?

The discussion is about issues that comes with age,how is it related to Tinubu and his level of patriotism. Names were not mentioned by Yul,but by inference Tinubu fits the bill. If you don't have a candidate how come latch on to Tinubu patriotism?When there is no where in Yul's write up that issue of patriotism was mentioned.

Explain the patriotism angle If my reference on Roosevelt is the reason for questioning Tinubu's patriotism.You should also tell me the deeds outside politics of Roosevelt and our presidential contenders that makes them patriotic

Don't let us talk about constitution change if you fail to see that I cited hijack of LG as one of the many examples of the flawed constitution.I don't like picking arguments if you also fail to see my comment on how politics is investment with expectations to recoup. If you think lack of patriotism is making our elected leaders not to perform it is ok. If you also ok with the constitution it is fine
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by lexy2014: 9:02am On Aug 10, 2022
tommy589:

The discussion is about issues that comes with age,how is it related to Tinubu and his level of patriotism. Names were not mentioned by Yul,but by inference Tinubu fits the bill. If you don't have a candidate how come latch on to Tinubu patriotism?When there is no where in Yul's write up that issue of patriotism was mentioned.

Explain the patriotism angle If my reference on Roosevelt is the reason for questioning Tinubu's patriotism.You should also tell me the deeds outside politics of Roosevelt and our presidential contenders that makes them patriotic

Don't let us talk about constitution change if you fail to see that I cited hijack of LG as one of the many examples of the flawed constitution.I don't like picking arguments if you also fail to see my comment on how politics is investment with expectations to recoup. If you think lack of patriotism is making our elected leaders not to perform it is ok. If you also ok with the constitution it is fine

You have said so much but very irrelevant to the questions I asked.

Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by tommy589(m): 9:07am On Aug 10, 2022
lexy2014:

You have said so much but very irrelevant to the questions I asked.

How is your question relevant

Are you a bot?
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by lexy2014: 9:15am On Aug 10, 2022
tommy589:

How is your question relevant

Are you a bot?

Am not a bot. Are you? The questions are very relevant cos they are a product of your claims.

Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by tommy589(m): 9:20am On Aug 10, 2022
lexy2014:

Am not a bot. Are you? The questions are very relevant cos they are a product of your claims.

You have your answers if you create little time to read my previous posts.
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by lexy2014: 9:31am On Aug 10, 2022
tommy589:

You have your answers if you create little time to read my previous posts.

It's because I read your previous posts that's why I said you haven't answered my questions.

Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by everythinggirly(f): 9:39am On Aug 10, 2022
Oga shut up! Go and fix your beautiful home you destroy with your own hands, the earlier the better.
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by tommy589(m): 9:43am On Aug 10, 2022
lexy2014:

It's because I read your previous posts that's why I said you haven't answered my questions.

You did not read this morning post not to talk of yesterday. Let me drink my akamu and I wish you a pleasant day
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by lexy2014: 9:57am On Aug 10, 2022
tommy589:

You did not read this morning post not to talk of yesterday. Let me drink my akamu and I wish you a pleasant day

It's because I read all your posts that's why I said you haven't answered my questions.

Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by brideman: 9:59am On Aug 10, 2022
A good Old age, is a Blessing with wisdom, it's better to die young as a wise man, than be a fool at old age.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by hush15: 10:33am On Aug 10, 2022
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by hush15: 10:38am On Aug 10, 2022
Pandev:
voting Obi is the worst thing to do and no sensible human being will vote for Obi. He has no legacy, no plans, he even failed as a governor of Anambra. That's why when we ask his supporters about his achievement as a governor, they resort to insults and curses because they can't defend the fraud.

Atleast, he is healthier, younger and more agile, ready for governance than our shaky shaky daddy and if you still insisting on old age, we will still consider Atiku to him. See them now...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) / Buhari To Receive 18-seater Innoson Motors Bus Built By Niger Delta Youths / IPOB Kills Herdsman, Shoots Igbo Man’s 30 Cows In Enugu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.