Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu (34923 Views)

Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally / Fani Kayode Replies Dino For Mocking Tinubu Promises "Fire For Fire" (Video) / It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by jrusky(m): 5:40pm On Aug 09, 2022
aestake:

I tell ya. That actor no get sense after all.

And you get sense baa?

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by Laheelow(m): 5:40pm On Aug 09, 2022
Pandev:
The children of hate and perdition will come for his head for this innocent advice. I wonder what those f00ls will do after their lying machine (Obi) come distant 4th in the next year presidential election. grin

No need to wonder what the fools will do thereafter, they will simply revert to status quo, biafla or death!

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by Antoeni(m): 5:41pm On Aug 09, 2022
Stupid Child , When Tinubu Said Labour Party Will Labour Still They Die , This Foolish Boy Didn’t Condemned The Statement Coming from a Suppose National Leader of a Ruling party

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by Bahamas95(m): 5:41pm On Aug 09, 2022
These African, especially Nigerian so-called leaders are very shameless. Someone like Tinubu isn't suppose to contest for any political office. He for dey house dey enjoy he loot with he grand children.

I hate it when people see the truth and fail to say it. Tinubu is too old to rule Nigeria, even a child knows that age he's claiming isn't his real age........He's more than that.
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by DeleTaller: 5:42pm On Aug 09, 2022
booblacain:
Whether you mock Tinubu or praise him, death will come when it will come. A person's praises or mockery of Tinubu's age does not determine his/her life span.

I do not agree with mocking a person's old age but please stop using this sentimental blackmail as an excuse to justify putting this country into the hands of a frail and possibly senile man. We are not yet out of the consequences of that mistake, we should not make it again.

Mr. man Tinubu is a choice pick some other ones if you have things against him.

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by Bahamas95(m): 5:43pm On Aug 09, 2022
These African, especially Nigerian so-called leaders are very shameless. Someone like Tinubu isn't suppose to contest for any political office. He for dey house dey enjoy he loot with he grand children.

I hate it when people see the truth and fail to say it. Tinubu is too old to rule Nigeria, even a child knows that age he's claiming isn't his real age.......He's more than that.
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by otipoju(m): 5:44pm On Aug 09, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
Were Nigerians seeing OLD AGE before . . . .

“ prickk dey shake . . . . nyansh dey shake, baba wey no well, dey shout NA MY TURN TO PHOCK. . . , ? grin

I think many women will appreciate a prick that shakes when it is inside
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by onatisi(m): 5:45pm On Aug 09, 2022
this guy should just shut up and face his marital problems and issues. he should be thinking of how to live long with his 2 wives who are giving him problems instead of advising Nigerians on how to live long. werey

beerfraud:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/09/2023-you-may-not-be-lucky-to-see-old-age-yul-edochie-tackles-nigerians-mocking-tinubu/

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by specialmati(m): 5:45pm On Aug 09, 2022
Pandev:
The children of hate and perdition will come for his head for this innocent advice. I wonder what those f00ls will do after their lying machine (Obi) come distant 4th in the next year presidential election. grin
grin grin grin grin allow the old man to have a good rest in his old age na. Abi you want another buhari for nigeria

Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by Femifasola: 5:45pm On Aug 09, 2022
beerfraud:
they are many here that will die before Tinubu especially those IPOB terrorists
Pray not to die first or your worthless father. Well you're poverty stricken and life makes no sense to you
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by Zeezenho: 5:46pm On Aug 09, 2022
Pandev:

Your god wey him hand and leg deh shake e still deh shout emilokan have no moral right to be campaigning for presidency after given us buhari that have practically destroyed Nigeria.
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by Zeezenho: 5:47pm On Aug 09, 2022
Pandev:
voting Obi is the worst thing to do and no sensible human being will vote for Obi. He has no legacy, no plans, he even failed as a governor of Anambra. That's why when we ask his supporters about his achievement as a governor, they resort to insults and curses because they can't defend the fraud.

Obi is your next president.deal with it.
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 09, 2022
booblacain:
Whether you mock Tinubu or praise him, death will come when it will come. A person's praises or mockery of Tinubu's age does not determine his/her life span.

I do not agree with mocking a person's old age but please stop using this sentimental blackmail as an excuse to justify putting this country into the hands of a frail and possibly senile man. We are not yet out of the consequences of that mistake, we should not make it again.

You have just judged yourself. Nothing to add.
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by 07kjb: 5:48pm On Aug 09, 2022
That a nice talk

But what will warrant an 80+ old man with detoriating health be seeking for president THAT IS GREED AND WICKEDNESS

THERE IS AN ADAGE THAT SAYS IF YOU DON'T want INSECTS IN YOUR HOME YOU SHOULDN'T BRING AN INFECTED WOOD back home

THIS IS POLITICS HEALTH ISSUES ARE TAKING SERIOUSLY IT MUST BE USED AGAINST OPPONENTS
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by highchief1: 5:48pm On Aug 09, 2022
beerfraud:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/09/2023-you-may-not-be-lucky-to-see-old-age-yul-edochie-tackles-nigerians-mocking-tinubu/
90% of the ppl mocking tinubu may die before him.I know about 5 ppl that have died now
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by Starhearts: 5:50pm On Aug 09, 2022
beerfraud:
they are many here that will die before Tinubu especially those IPOB terrorists

Amen
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by Mycometp3(m): 5:51pm On Aug 09, 2022
Old age sometimes might be punishment from God ..not all old age are blessing..
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by yeshuasfootstep(m): 5:52pm On Aug 09, 2022
He who brings home ant infested wood,..
Greed should have limit.

Let us get the lesson as we chastise those mocking him.

Those taking it to extreme knows what they've passed through in the hands of Buhari to risk another sick person there.

Times you put yourself in people's shoes to understand why they act the way they are acting.

Mocking shouldn't even be considered a sin now if we feel what those whose parents, brothers and sisters are being killed on daily basis are feeling.

Just because somebody must hold unto power whether fit or not.

Let us not pursue rat while house is on fire please.
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by Mycometp3(m): 5:53pm On Aug 09, 2022
You're just too stupid by wishing your fellow citizens death..
Starhearts:

Amen
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by ukahrawah: 5:53pm On Aug 09, 2022
Now I know that this Yul is disturbed upstairs. This guy definitely thinks upside down.
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by etrouble: 5:54pm On Aug 09, 2022
booblacain:

Definitely you will never be up to his age. Also just two hours into the election, you all will start crying blood because the direction of voting will show you that Tinubu is not in the same category as other clowns
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by etrouble: 5:54pm On Aug 09, 2022
ukahrawah:
Now I know that this Yul is disturbed upstairs. This guy definitely thinks upside down.

How do you think? Definitely without using any brain
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:55pm On Aug 09, 2022
Nobody is mocking his old age, we are only mocking his wicked heart to Perpetually keep Nigerians in abject poverty.
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by Mycometp3(m): 5:56pm On Aug 09, 2022
Everybody go die one day, someday. ..including you ..you never know when your time stop..stop wishing people death ..which people's what you wish yourself.not all old age are blessings
highchief1:
90% of the ppl mocking tinubu may die before him.I know about 5 ppl that have died now
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by toujurs: 5:58pm On Aug 09, 2022
He should rest na, haba. Which one is emi lo kan. Isn't that madness. Like play, like play peter obi would be our next president.

And nigeria would regain, it's position as the giant of africa. Where business with the capital base of 200k can provide all social amenities for his children.

With labour party, the financial growth of Nigeria is assured.
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by Myself2(m): 5:59pm On Aug 09, 2022
booblacain:

You said it all
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by stuffs4me(m): 5:59pm On Aug 09, 2022
I genuinely do not care who wins on the elections as long as it is not Peter Obi or any other SE man.

SE are too mean wicked, toxic and intolerant to be leaders of a multicultural country like Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by highchief1: 5:59pm On Aug 09, 2022
Mycometp3:
Everybody go die one day, someday. ..including you ..you never know when your time stop..stop wishing people death ..which people's what you wish yourself.not all old age are blessings
I don’t know what u r talking about o.I didn’t say I won’t die.it’s morally wrong to mock someone’s health.healthy ppl also die.why will u quote me if u didn’t understand me
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by MissionaryArchi(m): 6:00pm On Aug 09, 2022
Pandev:
nothing upstairs other than insult from Obi supporters since the fraud has no achievement to use for campaign. grin You go wail in new dimensions starting from next year cheesy
Yet you started your own statement by calling them fools.
If tinubu is your kind of being, then no reasonable Nigerian with conscience should vote for him..
When you mock and insult others is politics but when they return same energy it's insult. Hypocrites
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by Advocate500: 6:02pm On Aug 09, 2022
This one looking for anything to trend .
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by hopexter(m): 6:04pm On Aug 09, 2022
PointZerom:
grin

May the ancestors Continue to rule your children.

An old man that refused to allow the younger ones to lead should not cry when visited with Wotowoto.

Refused to allow? As if presidency is given. You sound like a child, everyone has right to contest without seeking back doors to power undecided
Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by adefitim(m): 6:04pm On Aug 09, 2022
booblacain:

Who’s forcing anybody to vote for him now?
Let see whether the antic will work comes February, 2023.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House / Rivers SARS Commander Holds Umbrella For Dakuku Peterside. See Reactions / Lagos Government Declares "War" On Okada Riders - Massive Hunt Down Ongoing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.