Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) (90084 Views)

House Of Ebubeagu Commander Burnt, Wife Killed In Ebonyi / Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique / Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Tochj(m): 2:18pm On Aug 11, 2022
Skankamola:

You know all these how?? What about the military couple beheaded? What about the road safety officials? Who did they kill you bloody hypicrite?
Anyone who murdered innocent person should face it..
No matter who
Your problem is that you chose Evil to support or condemn.
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 11, 2022
Femifasola:

Stupid man what have you done about buharis fulani bandits or Shettimas Boko Haram, mpama

I'm yoruba and my support goes to his excellency Peter Obi

You are not a Yoruba Man. No sane Yoruba man will vote an Igbo man. You people don't understand. The igbos hate the South westerners more than they hate they Hausas. They believe Awolowo took all their money and recommend famine and starvation as a tool to win the war. I pity any Yoruba man that will vote Obi. Know your history and be guided accordingly. Again I know you are not a Yoruba man. Go ahead and insult some more. That's a trade mark of people of a particular section of Nigeria.
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Lisong(m): 2:40pm On Aug 11, 2022
plaindealer:
https://twitter.com/MichaelOkwegba/status/1557031261616558080

Watch the full video without censor here.

This is the most brutal, heinous, sadistic and gruesome thing I've ever watched.

This is just too sad.

This one na something? That means you've not seen anything yet. You must be a teenager because worse videos of killings from Nigeria have been around for years. You must be a teenager.
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by bdon123(m): 8:58pm On Aug 11, 2022
AyeMoJuba:

Check elections history in Nigeria... Tell me when has your election count?
Any candidate supported by Igbo never wins
U will be very mistaken if u attribute obi to igbo votes.I am typing from d north n we mad over for Obi xcept ofcourse d xtremist among us.Truth is there is no sensible or reasonable candidate if not obi.Tinubu has lost already.... this battle is btw obi n Atiku
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by NuclearWinter: 10:24am On Aug 12, 2022
bdon123:

U will be very mistaken if u attribute obi to igbo votes.I am typing from d north n we mad over for Obi xcept ofcourse d xtremist among us.Truth is there is no sensible or reasonable candidate if not obi.Tinubu has lost already.... this battle is btw obi n Atiku

Ipob hands typed this
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by bdon123(m): 11:53am On Aug 12, 2022
NuclearWinter:

Ipob hands typed this
Actually na kaduna hand type am,bt becos u cant see beyond tribal sentiments...u assume everyone supporting obi is ipob.
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by NuclearWinter: 11:59am On Aug 12, 2022
bdon123:

Actually na kaduna hand type am,bt becos u cant see beyond tribal sentiments...u assume everyone supporting obi is ipob.

Okay sorry for the mistake.

Let me correct it...

Igbo hands in far away Kaduna typed this....

Is that okay?
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by bdon123(m): 12:06pm On Aug 13, 2022
NuclearWinter:

Okay sorry for the mistake.

Let me correct it...

Igbo hands in far away Kaduna typed this....

Is that okay?
Young man i be kaduna indigene....
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by JooEeL(m): 1:10am On Aug 15, 2022
AbaganaMiracle:

The fool is an adult and knew what he was going into before accepting the evil work of killing his people. Remains Udele/OyigboUpdate. He will be caught very soon and you all will see his video here pleading before being sent on an errand as you see in the video above.

Amen.
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by JooEeL(m): 1:12am On Aug 15, 2022
BATified2023:
when tinubu asked where are d cows they insulted him n call him names

I ask again today

Where are d cows in this scenario?
Na Fulani kill this one?

The herdsmen have already been sentenced to death in Ondo state.

BATified afofungbemu... go find better job... and stop hoping on pushing ur dead man into power so you too can eat from the largesse of the cesspit called zoogeria.
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 15, 2022
Tochj:

Anyone who murdered innocent person should face it..
No matter who
Your problem is that you chose Evil to support or condemn.
You have still not shown the crime committed by the frsc officials, the military couple and others you killed in the name of enforcing sit at home nonsense, and you are talking trash about who is guilty and innocent, are you a stone aged barbarian or what?
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Emerie22(m): 10:32am On Aug 17, 2022
BATified2023:
nobody will vote a nyamiri into power

And who will vote for Agbado and cassava?
Who ll vote for a man well striken in age to be our president? Except fools and blind men
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 19, 2022
Our government are not doing anything..
this crime needs to be taken into the constitution of law... undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) / Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife / The Moment Dino Melaye Fainted, Dragged On The Floor As He Surrenders To Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.