Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,309 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) (90003 Views)

House Of Ebubeagu Commander Burnt, Wife Killed In Ebonyi / Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique / Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Igbojew: 3:15pm On Aug 10, 2022
okeysoninv:
Killing yourself all in the name of biafra. When other regions are not killing themselves in the name of Niger delta republic, oduduwa, middle belt , arewa. You think if biafra comes other regions won't follow suit. Cont. Killing urself ndi ala ipob.
You are an id""t for choking mouth in what that does not concerns you.When that Ebubeagu commander led his boys to kill those 14 Imo youths am sure you are one of those that hail them for killing their own people they meant to protect.Am sure you are not happy that same UGM you people tired everything possible to use propagandas against them and IPOB/ESN that they are killing same Igbos they suppose to protect are doing exactly what you people have been accusing them that they are not doing right? You people will keep crying for anything that happens in Igbo land you people hate with passion..............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 10, 2022
Viltron:

You're a very big fooool. I'm not supporting any candidate but I detest you murderous Igbos.

The fulanis will be child's play if obi is given power.

You kill your fellow human without remorse, what a tribe.

And before you call me a Yoruba man since you all hate them so much but run to hide in their land from the same monsters you are feeding, I'm a Rivers State man.
Igbos especially the semi-illiterates are mostly psychopaths and saidsts, Imagine those openly supporting the actions of these idiots, like when they murdered those military couple, or some road safety officials.

1 Like

Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Thomasankara(m): 3:21pm On Aug 10, 2022
Creamypie:
He should be shot dead for the ebube agu killings of innocents and those 14 coming from wedding in awo ommoma. He wants u.g.m to value his life, but see others life as nothing. Idiot. Good for his wife and children. Violence be hats violence. U may be surprised that its the ordinary people that killed him out of revenge for the 14 arbitrary killings, and not even the u g m themselves. He thought his employers would clap for him for terminating innocent people. That was how they shot a boy just for running into the house from where he sat when he sighted them. The police suppressed the report when the boys family wrote petition to state c.p. below is his death pic. For this life eh, last last, na same people you help or kill at the beginning go decide whether or not you will live or die at the defining moment, based on how you do them b4. Sure, families of the 14 wedding guest victims go pity Mozambique? If I was among his killers, I would have instead, killed all his children, spare his wife, then amputate his hands and legs, then let him slide home like snake

grin grin grin grin[/color] well-done, obidient man[color=#770077]

1 Like

Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Thomasankara(m): 3:25pm On Aug 10, 2022
[/color]obidient man on the beat[color=#770077]
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by PeterObi4LP: 3:32pm On Aug 10, 2022
BATified2023:
If igbos can do this to themselves think of what they will do to u when they have the power

These people should not be allowed to have power cos they can’t handle it,I just can’t imagine killing a fellow human being cos of oduduwa republic

Imagine peter obi having power,don’t u think these people will do more than Fulani?

Imagine how their fellow igbos are hailing them, do u think these same people will blink an eye if u are killed?
Do u think these igbos hailing him for killing a fellow Igbo will blink an eye if it were to b u who isn’t an Igbo?

An adage says person wey tear him own cloth go burn your own

Before u argue watch d video first

That is the much reason power need to be given to them to wipe out all the terrorist terrorizing the North and south. If they can do this to their own, it means they can't spare any other tribe just like what APC led government is harbouring and pampering Boko Haram. One thing I love about that tribe Ibo, them no send anybody or any god father. This are the kind of people Nigerians need in power who can not be push anyhow.

All hands must be on desk to Vote ObiDatti to rescue Nigeria from collapsing. Imagine APC rescuing APC no be juju be that?

6 Likes

Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Igbojew: 3:34pm On Aug 10, 2022
BATified2023:
If igbos can do this to themselves think of what they will do to u when they have the power

These people should not be allowed to have power cos they can’t handle it,I just can’t imagine killing a fellow human being cos of oduduwa republic

Imagine peter obi having power,don’t u think these people will do more than Fulani?

Imagine how their fellow igbos are hailing them, do u think these same people will blink an eye if u are killed?
Do u think these igbos hailing him for killing a fellow Igbo will blink an eye if it were to b u who isn’t an Igbo?

After writing trash against Igbos just to project or market that ancestor called Tinubu he will never ever be the president of this country.You refused to mention why thst useless Ebubeagu commander was murdered because you people always hate people that came for the rescue of Igbos you evil pretend like you care for.Am sure you are disappointed that it was same UGM you people have said so many unpredictable things against that they are killing their Igbo people are actually coming to the rescue of the Ebubeagu your APC government helped supreme court governor Hope Uzodimma and other useless South East governors to established so as to counter ESN but you people are disappointed.............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:43pm On Aug 10, 2022
Numbers of likes u got shows your fellow Igbo are in support of your submission.

Terrorists
mrvitalis:

Sometimes shut up if you done know what to say ...ask anyone from imo Orlu zone about ebubueagu

Who evil spills the blood of an innocent Igbo man never ends well ...

1 Like

Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Igbojew: 3:49pm On Aug 10, 2022
okeysoninv:
Akpamu cont killing urself , at the end Nigeria will disintegrate..NDR, Oduduwa, middle belt and arewa. so what is the wisdom in killing ur people onye iberibe.
Look boy if you are an Igbo and you are running mouth like this because you think this forum can protect your identity better becareful because you can be smoke out........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by detectivejones: 3:50pm On Aug 10, 2022
Crazy things are happening in Yeeeast.

1 Like

Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Rayjnr: 3:51pm On Aug 10, 2022
Antimarraige:
And in retaliation the ebube people will now go into any community and waste about 10-15 innocent youths, useless country hmmm.

Igbos not country
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Igbojew: 3:56pm On Aug 10, 2022
AbaganaMiracle:

Shut up and stop feigning ignorance. What I wrote is clear. I said those of you fulani terrorist enablers in our land must be fished out and sent on an errand. That little token they pay you to kill our people will be your bane. You will be fished out soon and given the same treatment as in the video. Peace must return to Biafraland after all your saboteurs have been weeded out. When the terrorists from Abuja and futa jalon search for saboteurs like you to work for them in Biafrland and they couldn't find you, peace will return to your land.
Leave that boy let him keep running his mouth here because he think because this forum can protect his identity but is a matter of time.I wish he can come to either Twitter or Facebook to run his mouth there and he will see what fires does with rat ear.They think it was during Nigeria/Biafra war when some Igbos stupidly and foolishly sabotage Ojukwu effort but this time around it will not be business as usual for them because these present Igbo generations have suffered and endured enough from this Nigeria government.................I am that Igbojew
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Tochj(m): 4:00pm On Aug 10, 2022
okeysoninv:
Killing yourself all in the name of biafra. When other regions are not killing themselves in the name of Niger delta republic, oduduwa, middle belt , arewa. You think if biafra comes other regions won't follow suit. Cont. Killing urself ndi ala ipob.
And you No hear that the man killed 14 innocent boys in Imo?
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Advocate500: 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2022
maasoap:

It is because this happened in Imo state and all of you suddenly found your voices because you don't want or like the governor. But once it is Anambra State that is even constantly in the news these days for bad news, you all will lose your voices. Whatever happens in Imo state recently, worse is happening in Anambra State
you don't know me ,my moniker is advocate,so if you understand the meaning, you will know i don't support any politician, i have said over time that soludo is looking like a mistake in Anambra state, during their governor debate, i saw clearly that Valentin oziegbo is mile ahead of him in terms of policies, since Anambra people have decided to support him because of his rhetorics who are we to say no. But the case of Anambra is clearly different.
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Tochj(m): 4:03pm On Aug 10, 2022
Skankamola:

Igbos especially the semi-illiterates are mostly psychopaths and saidsts, Imagine those openly supporting the actions of these idiots, like when they murdered those military couple, or some road safety officials.
We don't tolerate murderers
He wasn't killed bcoz of Biafra
He killed 14 innocent boys and tagged them Bandits.

2 Likes

Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Kingspin(m): 4:06pm On Aug 10, 2022
okeysoninv:
There are hands you don't see, Nigerian security agencies can not tell us they have no idea what is happening especially in IMO.
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Tochj(m): 4:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
okeysoninv:
That guy killed 14 innocent boys and tagged them Bandits
Ebubeagu has murdered many innocent people in the East.
He is a murderer
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Tosin67: 4:13pm On Aug 10, 2022
BATified2023:

U will not end well in life for linking Peter Obi to all these gruesome killings going on in the SE. Useless donkey fool like u

2 Likes

Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Igbojew: 4:16pm On Aug 10, 2022
GamalNasser:
I warned y'all about celebrating criminals in the east but una no gree hear ...The way it is North will withness peace before Alaigbo
Oga keep that your useless warning to you and your entire generation cos they will need it when Fulani Herdsmen invade your region like they always does you coward.Am sure you are one of those that were hailing those useless South East governors especially Hope Uzodimma and Dave Umahi for creating that useless Ebubeagu to use them fight your worst enemy ESN that is why you people are not condemning the atrocities they committed by massacring 14 Imo youths but now that UGM have started revenging for the death of those 14 Imo youths they killed you suddenly rear your ugly neck and head with this una old and outdated ryhthoric words of you warned y'll about celebrating criminality in South East bla bla.Evil people like you.............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by franchasofficia: 4:17pm On Aug 10, 2022
Leiylau:
Is American government as bias as Nigerian government that equiped terrorist Fulani herdsmen to kill farmers?
Is American government rehabilitating terrorists like isis back to the weak society like Nigeria do?
You hate igbos and you know it that allowing these government killers in uniforms unpunished is the end of igbos in igboland. Stop wickedness it won't profit you.
They should keep hating on Igbos unjustly. Maybe they need to go and ask Muritala Mohammed how nature rewarded him for the massacre of Igbo people of Asaba.

That guy you quoted and one other omenka, if they don't change and ask God to forgive them for unjustly hating and wishing Igbos evil, nature will raise a sword that will show that how powerful and mysterious this life is.

They can bookmark this page as evidence
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 10, 2022
Tochj:

We don't tolerate murderers
He wasn't killed bcoz of Biafra
He killed 14 innocent boys and tagged them Bandits.
You know all these how?? What about the military couple beheaded? What about the road safety officials? Who did they kill you bloody hypicrite?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Igbojew: 4:23pm On Aug 10, 2022
AbaganaMiracle:

Pretend not to have seen any all your want, but who cares about your feelings. Fact remains that no terrorist, be it fulani terrorists or local terrorists like you, Udel/OyigboUpdate and co, and the fool seen in the video is allowed in Biafraland. The era of the soft-spoken and soft-minded Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is gone. This time is tit for tat guys that are in charge. When this guy killed our 14 young men at awommammma about a month ago, where were you fool? Go and give back the peanut to those that sent you into Biafrland to kill our people for them, because you will be caught the same way this fool was caught and be metted the same treatment. Peace must return to Biafraland.
Gbam!! You are indeed Nwa afo not those slowpoke that will come here to talk like sabotours and efulefus they are which am sure they inherited it from their fathers that sabotage Ojukwu effort during Nigeria/Biafra but this time around cos no mercy for them and that Oyigboupdate or Ijele when they are cought anywhere in South East/South South..............I am that Igbojew

2 Likes

Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by blueAgent(m): 4:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
KanoFirstSon:

Igbo male children are cursed and are a problem to your region. They’re not properly groomed by their igbo women rather they groom them to be stubborn and have disastrous ego. Igbo women only train the girls and leave the boys to rot and at the end bring sorrow to their immediate community. I am telling u this not because of anything but because it’s the reality. And that is why ur Biafra will be a disaster grin

Clown, it is you and your ethnicity that is cursed.
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by mrvitalis(m): 4:30pm On Aug 10, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Numbers of likes u got shows your fellow Igbo are in support of your submission.

Terrorists
Igbos want justice that's all

3 Likes

Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Igbojew: 4:32pm On Aug 10, 2022
Mrkindness:
are you serious, Arewanistan don't kill themselves in large number, and Oduduwa don't mind their peoples skulls. Uncle. Condemn evil and stop making it a tribal things.
You should have allowed that f**l to wallow in his own lies.He think we are dumb and have poor memory like him.They always like to twist history or truth just to make great Igbos look bad or evil.Imagine that f**l lieing glaringly that Yorubas, Housas and Fulanis don't kill themselves when we all see and hear how Yorubas uses their fellow Yorubas for rituals and also mined their skull.Am talking about Fulani Herdsmen/Bandits and Boko Haram that have almost wipe out their entire people.Let us allow that guy to wallow on his lies and deceit if that will make him feel better.............I am that Igbojew

2 Likes

Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Igbojew: 4:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

This thing you are defending will reach you ooo.
Yeah we have been been hearing this particular hymns from you unity beggars and is high time you people change another hymns.I know you are so mad that UGM you people tries to use propagandas to hit their heads with Igbo civilians has failed and so seeing the way they are now protecting Igbo youths your Ebubeagu those Igbo governors created to fight ESN is making you run mad right?..........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by blueAgent(m): 4:39pm On Aug 10, 2022
Igbojew:
Leave that boy let him keep running his mouth here because he think because this forum can protect his identity but is a matter of time.I wish he can come to either Twitter or Facebook to run his mouth there and he will see what fires does with rat ear.They think it was during Nigeria/Biafra war when some Igbos stupidly and foolishly sabotage Ojukwu effort but this time around it will not be business as usual for them because these present Igbo generations have suffered and endured enough from this Nigeria government.................I am that Igbojew

Crap.

You are talking nonsense, am from IMO state , fighting for Biafra is not a justification for violence and killings in Imo.

I hate the approach of Clown Mazi Kanu and his IPOB gangs.
Catalonia,Scotland and many other places in the world seeking for independence have all adopted better approach to achieving their aim.

If the security situation escalates do you think you or anyone would go free.

I guess you are a kid, and you feel real war is a movie script featuring James bond.

1 Like

Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Igbojew: 4:48pm On Aug 10, 2022
Leiylau:
You have hated my people and peter Obi , And When has killing someone who killed 14 sons of the soil illegimately bcoms wrong?
Is this why Africa allow their corrupt politicians go unpunished?
Don't you set examples for killers / oppressors of the poor masses In your society ?
Do you hate igbos this much ?
So many questions as I weep for Africa that chooses to be dumb,
Igbos listen to this enemy I quote and you all will be annihilated from face of Africa
Who will listen to that cursed sub human being except those useless Igbo efulefus and sabotours but their cup will also full too because there is no breeding and hiding place for efulefus and sabotours in Igbo land...........I am that Igbojew
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Igbojew: 4:51pm On Aug 10, 2022
blueAgent:

Crap.

You are talking nonsense, am from IMO state , fighting for Biafra is not a justification for violence and killings in Imo.

I hate the approach of Clown Mazi Kanu and his IPOB gangs.
Catalonia,Scotland and many other places in the world seeking for independence have all adopted better approach to achieving their aim.

If the security situation escalates do you think you or anyone would go free.

I guess you are a kid, and you feel real war is a movie script featuring James bond.
If you like come from entire South East states that is none of my business you Yoruba or Housa/Fulani impostor but one thing is sure no breeding or hiding space for people like you in any South East and South South get that in your empty terrorist skull..................I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Igbojew: 4:57pm On Aug 10, 2022
Jostoman:
what about the one that happen in ede Osun state?
Watch how he and his busy body Yoruba people that the life of his people they use for rituals and mine their skulls don't matter to them instead it was the life of Igbos they hate with passion matters to them will avoid this your statement.Their Yoruba people have been identified as the ISWAP members that massacred their own people in Owo but they avoided that thread only to come here to preach Igbos that their useless and fake love...........I am that Igbojew

2 Likes

Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by AntiTerrorist: 5:02pm On Aug 10, 2022
okeysoninv:
Muslim terrorist,

If I were you, I would quickly go to Imo state to go and fight Unknown Gun Men.

Good one u allowed hope uzordimma to use u against your brothers for his political gain ,you front the killing of innocent youths in our land and you want to leave no no no and hell no , your killers were so merciful to compared to what you did in imo state.
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Thepassingworld: 5:04pm On Aug 10, 2022
The value of life in this part of the world is in the negative.. Human life ��.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About / Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death / Rivers State Governor, Wike's Official Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.