Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) (90090 Views)

House Of Ebubeagu Commander Burnt, Wife Killed In Ebonyi / Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique / Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by AntiTerrorist: 5:06pm On Aug 10, 2022
Good news
Good news
Good news
Good news
Good news
Good news
Good news
Good news
Good news
Good news
Good news
Good news
Good news
Good news
Good news
Good news
Good news
Good news
Good news
Good news
Good news
Good news
Good news
Good news
Good news
Good news
Good news
Good news
Good news
Good news
Good news
Good news

Heliues omenkaLives omenka AntiChrist Mannabbqgrill PandoraObi Batified2023
Moh247 OyigboUpdate OyigboUpdate2

Come and wail as usual grin grin

Death to all government sponsored terorists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Igbojew: 5:07pm On Aug 10, 2022
omenka:
And the same people want Nigeria to entrust them with power. Never gonna happen.
Yeah same way you and your Agbadorian drug lord Tinubu entrusted calamitous Buhari as president who unleashed his Fulani Herdsmen people on the entire Nigeria except great Igbos and now you people want to entrust Nigeria on your Agbadorian drug lord Tinubu on us to continue where blood vampire Buhari stop but you and your evil APC government have failed cos Peter Obi will make sure that he send you people on a journey of no return..................I am that Igbojew the table shaker

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by caye(m): 5:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
Leiylau:
Such a confused African proverb smiley

No.
It means use wisdom, and be diplomatic in dealing with conflicting situations.
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Chudyfuto(m): 5:12pm On Aug 10, 2022
Fake news, that man in that video/picture is not ogwu.... How gullible some people can be to believe this fake news when its obvious the man in that video and picture did not resemble him in anyway. That man is not ogwu.
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Igbojew: 5:15pm On Aug 10, 2022
Creamypie:
you don't understand this. These ebubeagu people killed over ten persons coming from wedding on mere unverified suspicion they were ESN members. The ones who were fortunate to be alive were arrested, taken to their office to be interrogated, including the bro of the bride groom. After their innocence was verified, they were released. The case was buried by state government. All further probe of the killings was quashed. Am not in support of Biafra, and u.g.m, but I support the killings of the ebube agu operatives by u.g.m, knowing fully well that families of the dead will never get justice
Wait is my eyes really deceiving me or am I really sure that it's you the IPOB/ESN or UGM hater that said this? Hmmmm if you can change by speaking in favour of IPOB/ESN and UGM that means Satan can change..................I am that Igbojew the table shaker

2 Likes

Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Creamypie(m): 5:18pm On Aug 10, 2022
Igbojew:
Wait is my eyes really deceiving me or am I really sure that it's you the IPOB/ESN or UGM hater that said this? Hmmmm if you can change by speaking in favour of IPOB/ESN and UGM that means Satan can change..................I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Igbojew, I find you go that place behind stadium, no street or lane like casaloba even that church no dey there. Na deeper life, kingdom hall of witnesses, and winners I see
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Femifasola: 5:33pm On Aug 10, 2022
Kingsbuchi:

Is it only Nga you spotted? that dialect is from Ebonyi state...listen to it well...Imo dialect is more like Abia state, what the person spoke there has no resemblance with Imo dialect
Nga is exclusively imo/Ngwá. Ebonyi, Enugu and Anambra doesn't speak that
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Litmus: 5:35pm On Aug 10, 2022
AbaganaMiracle:

The fool is an adult and knew what he was going into before accepting the evil work of killing his people. Remains Udele/OyigboUpdate. He will be caught very soon and you all will see his video here pleading before being sent on an errand as you see in the video above.

Wow, you're immortal.
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by DadaHammed: 5:44pm On Aug 10, 2022
Liebermantic:
The problem of Southeast started with the Supreme court judgment that enthroned Adolphus Hitler Hope Uzodinma as Governor of Imo state.
This mistake should not repeat in Southeast. Hope Uzodinma along with Simon Ekperima Ekpa totally destroyed Southeast

If hope uzodinma was truly elected he would have valued the lives of the people he is ruling. The good thing is that everybody and even the supreme court have the seen the disaster they created by subverting the will of the people and stealing their mandate and enthroning anachy in a once peaceful state.
Next time they will think well before running the judiciary like an assembly line "based on techinicalities". Law is made for man, not the other way round.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Igbojew: 5:45pm On Aug 10, 2022
Chrismania100:

For me, I just see all these people supporting Thinubu are just Yoruba Tribal lunatics,who only support Thinubu either because they have sworn never to see better in their lives,or that they supported Tinubu due to his tribe.Other than that, why should a sane person support a criminal called Tinubu,who syphoned and pocket lagos treasures and controls &manipulates almost all the leaders of Southwest? We are not even talking about his questionable biography.Who is even talking about Tinubu?What will Tinubu APC use to campaign and convince Nigerians?
Are you people not ashame of your self? had it been it is Peter Obi that sold this Buhari to Nigerians,this Yoruba cowards would have crucified Peter Obi by now.

So,after Thinubu repackaged an incompetent thing called Buhari&sold to Nigerians,now he wants to continue where Tinubu stopped? Have you forgotten his involvement in Lekki massacre? Infact,Tinubu will die a miserable death for selling calamity called Buhari to millions of Nigerians,thereby bringing hardship to numerous Nigerians.In a sane country,Buhari would have been impeached and arrested to face a world crime on terrorism & genocides,while his fellow partner in criminal & drug lord would be sentence to life imprisonment or by hanging.To hell with all this evil tribalistic Yoruba urchards who are shamelessly and blindly supporting a sick criminal Tinubu cos he is a yoruba.It wil never be well with any of you and ur family. This is not even about freedom of vote any candidate of your choice.This is an act of wickedness to humanity for trying to sell Tinubu after Buhari.Are you guys cursed? Those campaining for Tinubu should be taken to Psychiatric hospital for proper examination on their Brains cos I don't think
any normal person, after passing through this hardships in Nigeria, would stil have the guts to support Thinubu.Who in his right senses will support Tinubu, a man legalise agbaros, singlehandedly siphoned lagos treasure,not to talk of his role in Lekki massacre? Even if Obi did not perform signs and wonders for you in anambra,there is no way you can compare darkness and darkness,cos Thinubu is an eye sour and does not even come 19th in the leadership ladder of those contesting.I laughed when this fools called OBI a lying machine, plz between Tinubu and Obi,who should we tag a lying Machine? Tinubu who told the entire Nigerians that he would equate #1 to $.Tinubu promised Nigerians that every Youth will be paid a minimum wage,and that they would end insecurity with in 3 months,and numerous promises this fools made us to believe.Now,who is a liar among Obi and drug baron?
I tell you, those who are blindly supporting Tinubu again, after we warned you people 2015 & 2019, yet supported him, may you and your generation continue to experience an endless hardships.Tell me,what will APC use to convince Nigerians to vote for them again?Tinubu age is questionable, his certificate questionable, his drug record questionable, his motive questionable,even his health questionable, his involvement in lekki questionable, his freud with Wiliams that lead to his murdered is stil questionable, to cap it all, his bad intentions of his Muslim-Muslim tickets with Shettima shows that Tinubu is an evil man, who is supposed to be in jail by now,for having hands in Terrorisms.And you are here calling Obi a liar becos you allowed tribalism to blind your evil eyes.
Osibanjo, a better candidate was relegated and brought out a sick criminal due to ur selfish interests, who could not even hold the APC flag, cos you people have sold your entire souls to devil and needed to be stoned to death for wanting to repeat this continuations of this hardships to Nigerians by presenting a dead man walking.
Tinubu is an evil man,whoever supporting him is a devil incarnate.
Come this 2023, we will show APC & PDP that power belongs to the massive youths becos it is our own turn.

My brother God bless you immensely for speaking well and also remembering them what pretend they have forgotten.We need people like you in our society..........I am that Igbojew
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Igbojew: 5:48pm On Aug 10, 2022
Creamypie:
Igbojew, I find you go that place behind stadium, no street or lane like casaloba even that church no dey there. Na deeper life, kingdom hall of witnesses, and winners I see
There is a Street called Casaloba street and the owner of the street also build hotel next street to my street and tne name of the hotel is Lobs hotel........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by tonididdy(m): 5:49pm On Aug 10, 2022
BATified2023:
If igbos can do this to themselves think of what they will do to u when they have the power

These people should not be allowed to have power cos they can’t handle it,I just can’t imagine killing a fellow human being cos of oduduwa republic

Imagine peter obi having power,don’t u think these people will do more than Fulani?

Imagine how their fellow igbos are hailing them, do u think these same people will blink an eye if u are killed?
Do u think these igbos hailing him for killing a fellow Igbo will blink an eye if it were to b u who isn’t an Igbo?

An adage says person wey tear him own cloth go burn your own

Before u argue watch d video first
...what about the skull mining industries in the west.
Are they not perpetrated by yolobaz?
During obasanjo regime, skull mining was little or non.

Besides presidency is just one person!

Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by BATified2023: 5:51pm On Aug 10, 2022
Tosin67:

U will not end well in life for linking Peter Obi to all these gruesome killings going on in the SE. Useless donkey fool like u
thunder fire your father

D highest position u akpu munching gorillas can attain in Nigeria is d governor of your state,any other thing is an added advantage

We will deal with u like we dealt with your forefathers
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Igbojew: 5:51pm On Aug 10, 2022
Femifasola:

What about the people UGM have been killing themselves. Those they use for egusi soup and their pits filled with decomposing bodies. Make una fear God oo
Yes UGM killed those evil politicians and efulefu and sabotour like you not the way Ebubeagu have been going around killing Imo youths and we have no apology for that............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by NuclearWinter: 5:57pm On Aug 10, 2022
Antimarraige:
And in retaliation the ebube people will now go into any community and waste about 10-15 innocent youths, useless country hmmm.

That will be nice

Let them kill themselves
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by DadaHammed: 6:01pm On Aug 10, 2022
BATified2023:
thunder fire your father

D highest position u akpu munching gorillas can attain in Nigeria is d governor of your state,any other thing is an added advantage

We will deal with u like we dealt with your forefathers

Noise-making dirty urchin with rotten agbero teeth. Mugu.
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by IamHonourable1: 6:04pm On Aug 10, 2022
BATified2023:
If igbos can do this to themselves think of what they will do to u when they have the power

These people should not be allowed to have power cos they can’t handle it,I just can’t imagine killing a fellow human being cos of oduduwa republic

Imagine peter obi having power,don’t u think these people will do more than Fulani?

Imagine how their fellow igbos are hailing them, do u think these same people will blink an eye if u are killed?
Do u think these igbos hailing him for killing a fellow Igbo will blink an eye if it were to b u who isn’t an Igbo?

So Bokoharam terrorists and bandits are from East.
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by NuclearWinter: 6:15pm On Aug 10, 2022
AbaganaMiracle:

The fool is an adult and knew what he was going into before accepting the evil work of killing his people. Remains Udele/OyigboUpdate. He will be caught very soon and you all will see his video here pleading before being sent on an errand as you see in the video above.

And when they say you are terrorists you will be claiming victim

Look at what you wrote up there and tell me this is coming from somebody with any grain of sanctity for human life.

I truly want this your Biafra to come to pass so you will witness the hell of living with your fellow barbaric Osus

1 Like

Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Igbojew: 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2022
bigiyaro:
Igbos!!! Very stupid people..
You,your parents,your siblings, your entire generation,your entire tribe are stupid people....... ...I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Indispensable85(m): 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2022
That's not the commander though.
But why are Igbos killing themselves? Senseless!
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by EkelediliBuhari: 6:24pm On Aug 10, 2022
He is a sacrificial lamb

Police kill police because police fight oga
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by NuclearWinter: 6:26pm On Aug 10, 2022
KanoFirstSon:

Igbo male children are cursed and are a problem to your region. They’re not properly groomed by their igbo women rather they groom them to be stubborn and have disastrous ego. Igbo women only train the girls and leave the boys to rot and at the end bring sorrow to their immediate community. I am telling u this not because of anything but because it’s the reality. And that is why ur Biafra will be a disaster grin

The niggers in America killing themselves senselessly in their ghettos are all descended from this accursed tribe.
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by LordPsalm(m): 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2022
BATified2023:

What a foolish way to campaign for Tinubu.

U must be useless.
Did u come out and condemn them when they killed 14young boys on their way to funeral?

Na thunder go fire u there.

I dn't support killing in any form. But these foolish Ebubeagu are killing innocent youths.
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Edoziesmart(m): 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2022
Mekus91:

Stop talking thrash,there is insecurity in the entire south east especially in Anambra, Imo and Abia
Ok point out place that is secure in Nigeria, since it is insecurity at large you want to talk about
Even the almighty Abuja and Lagos Island is not secure
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by blueAgent(m): 6:41pm On Aug 10, 2022
Igbojew:
If you like come from entire South East states that is none of my business you Yoruba or Housa/Fulani impostor but one thing is sure no breeding or hiding space for people like you in any South East and South South get that in your empty terrorist skull..................I am that Igbojew the table shaker

Clown.

Am well known in this forum, I cannot pretend to be who I am not.

Wheather you accept it or not the security challenges in the East when it escalates beyond control would affect you and your family, there is no running from it.

1 Like

Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by NuclearWinter: 6:51pm On Aug 10, 2022
Igbojew:
.......I am that Igbojew the table shaker

Chai!

This is what happens when you have no culture of your own or history to be proud of.

I shame on your behalf
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by NuclearWinter: 6:52pm On Aug 10, 2022
Igbojew:
Leave that boy let him keep running his mouth here because he think because this forum can protect his identity but is a matter of time.I wish he can come to either Twitter or Facebook to run his mouth there and he will see what fires does with rat ear.They think it was during Nigeria/Biafra war when some Igbos stupidly and foolishly sabotage Ojukwu effort but this time around it will not be business as usual for them because these present Igbo generations have suffered and endured enough from this Nigeria government.................I am that Igbojew

Mods, why is this Zionist terrorists allowed to threaten other posters ?

1 Like

Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by NuclearWinter: 6:56pm On Aug 10, 2022
franchasofficia:
They should keep hating on Igbos unjustly. Maybe they need to go and ask Muritala Mohammed how nature rewarded him for the massacre of Igbo people of Asaba.

That guy you quoted and one other omenka, if they don't change and ask God to forgive them for unjustly hating and wishing Igbos evil, nature will raise a sword that will show that how powerful and mysterious this life is.

They can bookmark this page as evidence

3 million niglets you lost plus over 30,000 in the northern pogroms and yet you see Murtala's death as consolation?

What of all the people killed by your Igbo coup plotters ?

You and your selective memory .
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Litmus: 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2022
blueAgent:

Clown.

Am well known in this forum, I cannot pretend to be who I am not.

Wheather you accept it or not the security challenges in the East when it escalates beyond control would affect you and your family, there is no running from it.

Is he or his family in the East?
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Masterito(m): 7:44pm On Aug 10, 2022
Hmm everything is an avenue to score political points. SMH
BATified2023:

Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by bigiyaro(m): 8:14pm On Aug 10, 2022
Igbojew:
You,your parents,your siblings, your entire generation,your entire tribe are stupid people....... ...I am that Igbojew the table shaker
rubbish table shaker, fake ass Jew, do you see Jews killing themselves? Stupid people.

1 Like

Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Creamypie(m): 9:00pm On Aug 10, 2022
Igbojew:
There is a Street called Casaloba street and the owner of the street also build hotel next street to my street and tne name of the hotel is Lobs hotel........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
grin ;guy man make we see nah.minis our online differences. Next week. I go agbor today. By next week Thursday, I don come

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' / Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) / Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.