Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Bismarck Rewane Claims Naira Overvalued By 200%, Begs CBN To Set Currency Free - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bismarck Rewane Claims Naira Overvalued By 200%, Begs CBN To Set Currency Free (35218 Views)

Naira Under-valued In Official, Parallel Forex Markets – Bismarck Rewane / Naira Fair Value Should Settle Between ₦‎640-₦‎680/$ – Bismarch Rewane / Bismarck Rewane: Naira Redesign May Cause GDP Fall But Not Increased Inflation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bismarck Rewane Claims Naira Overvalued By 200%, Begs CBN To Set Currency Free by EndWeakerection: 8:51pm On Aug 09, 2022
Its well. Save our Naira
Re: Bismarck Rewane Claims Naira Overvalued By 200%, Begs CBN To Set Currency Free by penearth(m): 8:51pm On Aug 09, 2022
Buhari and BAT are twins
Re: Bismarck Rewane Claims Naira Overvalued By 200%, Begs CBN To Set Currency Free by raybaba97(m): 8:51pm On Aug 09, 2022
Bro doesn't even know what 200% means
Re: Bismarck Rewane Claims Naira Overvalued By 200%, Begs CBN To Set Currency Free by jasminer: 8:51pm On Aug 09, 2022
Mention one thing we use our naira to produce locally...

1 Like

Re: Bismarck Rewane Claims Naira Overvalued By 200%, Begs CBN To Set Currency Free by popodaa159: 8:51pm On Aug 09, 2022
I think the naira should be floated

Top 10 completed and Ongoing airport projects in Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDHlPmx3jZI
Re: Bismarck Rewane Claims Naira Overvalued By 200%, Begs CBN To Set Currency Free by CocoaOla: 8:52pm On Aug 09, 2022
Does other african currency performing better against the use voodoo

Bandits claiming claming leaders
Re: Bismarck Rewane Claims Naira Overvalued By 200%, Begs CBN To Set Currency Free by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 09, 2022
angry I know it is painful when you try to remit through official channel and you get paid N456 when in reality you should be getting N600 but asking CBN to free the Naira isn't the solution, we need to tell the President to stop listening to authority figure like Oga Bismarck Rewane ... they can only confuse the more, without looking at the root cause of the crash of the Naira or it's effect on people setting up industries in Nigeria. I don't know why Government would not engage young minds for advice , people who have different mindset, someone would come here and be saying rubbish .. using economic theory of the 80s .It doesn't matter what permutations you put out there , arbitrage opportunities would always exist, the challenge now is the wide margins... but the problems is bigger than that .. If customs rakes in over 1.2 trillion naira, that tells you that the industries are not working, probably due to high energy cost, Agriculture is not functioning (I think I saw imported Rice somewhere recently) perhaps due to security and one thousand and one problem... Countries do have economic hitmen, or economic terrorist, with focus to shrink other economies for their sole benefit ,unfortunately we only focus on the tangible terrorist and not the intangible ones that are causing great damages.

2 Likes

Re: Bismarck Rewane Claims Naira Overvalued By 200%, Begs CBN To Set Currency Free by newnigerdelta00: 8:54pm On Aug 09, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
Its Peter Obi or Dollar at 5000 naira.

Owner nor get work abeg, disgusting statement.....obi Don turn Jesus Christ, like say one better person dey Nigeria before.. including yourself...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bismarck Rewane Claims Naira Overvalued By 200%, Begs CBN To Set Currency Free by Chithauri(m): 8:54pm On Aug 09, 2022
For a better economy vote bola Ahmed TINUBU. T-thinker I-inspirational N-nationalist U-unmistakable B-brainiac U-undeafeated

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bismarck Rewane Claims Naira Overvalued By 200%, Begs CBN To Set Currency Free by Praxis758: 8:54pm On Aug 09, 2022
One of the bane of our current economic woes is that there is not single notable or erudite economist in the cabinet of Buhari.

I believe this Rewane would be a reformist if given the task. It was said that Buhari wouldn’t listen to the economic advisory team headed by Dr Doyin .
Re: Bismarck Rewane Claims Naira Overvalued By 200%, Begs CBN To Set Currency Free by CocoaOla: 8:54pm On Aug 09, 2022
They won't look for solution cargo plane bring rubbish here and fly back empty

Evil leaders

1 Like

Re: Bismarck Rewane Claims Naira Overvalued By 200%, Begs CBN To Set Currency Free by udemzyudex(m): 8:54pm On Aug 09, 2022
Overvalued my foot.
Re: Bismarck Rewane Claims Naira Overvalued By 200%, Begs CBN To Set Currency Free by Realhommie(m): 8:56pm On Aug 09, 2022
Obidient4life3:
Thunder fire you Abeg
Typical of the average Nigerian youth. I doubt if you even read through, just counter with no tangible input and your ilks will cheer you on with likes...

Kwantinue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bismarck Rewane Claims Naira Overvalued By 200%, Begs CBN To Set Currency Free by CocoaOla: 8:58pm On Aug 09, 2022
jackcanfield:
angry I know it is painful when you try to remit through official channel and you get paid N456 when in reality you should be getting N600 but asking CBN to free the Naira isn't the solution, we need to tell the President to stop listening to authority figure like Oga Bismarck Rewane ... they can only confuse the more, without looking at the root cause of the crash of the Naira or it's effect on people setting up industries in Nigeria.
cargo plane bring s rubish in into Nigeria and fly back empty

We have occultic evil leaders they know the right thing to do but they are manipulating everthing to enriched their pockets with stupid policies or they are daft?

1 Like

Re: Bismarck Rewane Claims Naira Overvalued By 200%, Begs CBN To Set Currency Free by cococandy(f): 8:58pm On Aug 09, 2022
It might be over valued but by 200% common man
Re: Bismarck Rewane Claims Naira Overvalued By 200%, Begs CBN To Set Currency Free by OgaDeyVex: 8:58pm On Aug 09, 2022
NwaNimo1:

More like #1800.....

[img]https://giffiles./216/216347.gif[/img]

Oga Just Dey Vex For Here Since
Re: Bismarck Rewane Claims Naira Overvalued By 200%, Begs CBN To Set Currency Free by FBIBOT(m): 8:59pm On Aug 09, 2022
Dumbos... These guys need to take lessons from Sanusi

1 Like

Re: Bismarck Rewane Claims Naira Overvalued By 200%, Begs CBN To Set Currency Free by GodsOwnMan: 9:01pm On Aug 09, 2022
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Bismarck Rewane Claims Naira Overvalued By 200%, Begs CBN To Set Currency Free by mema900: 9:02pm On Aug 09, 2022
rickleye:

How do you sleep at night bro. 8 years of Buhari's Policy to be followed by another 8 years of the same party ?
Common Comrade, even you don't believe the BS. I am not saying BAT wont win but what good would we have a BAT leading us ?

I am actually saying that BAT wont win….yes, nah me talk am
Re: Bismarck Rewane Claims Naira Overvalued By 200%, Begs CBN To Set Currency Free by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 09, 2022
Praxis758:
One of the bane of our current economic woes is that there is not single notable or erudite economist in the cabinet of Buhari.

I believe this Rewane would be a reformist if given the task. It was said that Buhari wouldn’t listen to the economic advisory team headed by Dr Doyin .

What will the best economist do? A country without power, security, transmission, competitive industry and good transport system?

The more the economy keeps sourcing for dollar for everything, nothing can stop the dollar from going up! A country that is still importing almost everything!
Re: Bismarck Rewane Claims Naira Overvalued By 200%, Begs CBN To Set Currency Free by starstaz(m): 9:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
orisa37:
1970 THERE WERE KINGWAYS, CHELLARAMS, LEVENTIS ETCETERA ETCETERA ALL OVER NIGERIA AND THEN IT WAS ONE NAIRA TO TWO DOLLARS.

Hmmmm. I remember that Kingsway or Leventis store with great nostalgia in '84 when my papa picked me up to have a nice lunch in one of the two Lebanon bankrolls store and to do � Shopping. I was just a Nursery pupil as at then. It was a great moment. Naija looks like UK or Canada stores then, how I wish we can run back the hour of the clock to those glorious moments of our history. Hose things disappear before 1990.Shame!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

3 Ways To Earn One Million Naira Before 2018 Runs Out -NigeriaOnlineBusiness.com / World’s Most Powerful Ceos In 2018 / How To Produce Izal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.