Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Jakpa Advise: Think Critically - Travel (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Jakpa Advise: Think Critically (63373 Views)

Jakpa: Nurse Sister Now Stuck . Help ! / Jakpa To Bolivia / Five Dead, Nine Critically Injured On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jakpa Advise: Think Critically by adejoro1988(m): 10:04am On Sep 06, 2022
samefiok:

Omo for real,I really do not know much about it,I just knew that your Work Experience would fit with Vocational training abroad,it's your part to do the needful (Research Thoroughly) and email the schools offering Vocational training to find out more information
Thaks so much am highly obliged.
Re: Jakpa Advise: Think Critically by samefiok(m): 6:57pm On Sep 06, 2022
pansophist:

Yes of course. Job is Job in Finland, and it's an almost equal society where a taxi driver earns equally to a banker. Cleaners and professors lives in the same neighbourhood, and their kids goes to the same school.

If your employer gives you a work contract that meets the requirements for an employment contract, you get it. For example, it must be a full time job, pays at least the minimum wage and not a state security job reserved for citizens.

Menial job such as distributing letters at night, working for cleaning companies are what lots of students used to secure their work permit and ride through permanently residency and then citizenship. So if you are not too egoistic, you'll be rewarded.

Alright thank you for the insights Boss,Lemme Let you rest now Lol

1 Like

Re: Jakpa Advise: Think Critically by Luggy4: 7:44pm On Sep 06, 2022
Hi guys , good evening
Canada pr applicant and this us my first application. Time line is as follows :
Submitted application on: 25th sept
Medicals : 18 sept
Biometric:5th jan

Invitation to pr portal: 25th march
Gcms notes: 30th march
Request for renewal of police clearance certificate by ircc : 9th May
Submitted:22nd of may
And since then till now I've been waiting for ppr but nothing. Have written several times to ircc but no response.
I feel like there's a delay or something, and in 2 weeks from now my medicals will expire..... I don't want a long wait again. This is almost a year I applied
Some one pls help cuz I'm kinda confused
Re: Jakpa Advise: Think Critically by SavageBoy: 10:01am On Sep 09, 2022
pansophist:
Because of how much this thread has trended, I'll drop one sure route of how to live in any eu countries as a family without hassle permanently. This route works well with a couple.

Instead of paying millions upon millions to go study in the UK without assurance of permanently stay, apply to study in Portugal instead. Then you and your wife would be giving student visa and any child born in portugal becomes Portuguese citizen at birth if the parents have lived in Portugal for at least one year.

And as the parent of a Portuguese child (also an eu citizen), you can move and live in any country in the eu with your child. It's not a privilege, its a right. It's far far cheaper to study in lots of countries. Why do people kill themselves with the UK?

Especially that the UK in practice drafted cunning laws to kick you out when you're done studying. Please operate an independent mind when travelling. Don't just follow others. Search each countries nationality law, see what it takes to be a citizen and fashion your plan towards that. Survival journey is not for the reckless.

I know someone whom I adviced five years ago that went through this route, and now is chilling and living large in Ireland, without the hassle of visa and all the harsh rules associated with it. As a parent of an eu citizens, you're basically a citizen yourself in practice just that you can apply for citizenship in maybe five years time.

If you also want to study, then take your eu child to any Scandinavian countries, where education is free. Establish your residence there and study foe free, live without fear of immigration and a straight pathway to citizenship. God touch my mind today normally I don't give this kind of information.

Chief panso, what are your thoughts and suggestions about schooling in Norway? From the little research I've done, Norway, Poland and Estonia seem like nice options, but I'm particular about Norway. Since you've had experience schooling and living in Nordic countries, you're gonna have firsthand information, and are in a position to give the most pragmatic advice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jakpa Advise: Think Critically by pansophist(m): 1:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
SavageBoy:

Chief panso, what are your thoughts and suggestions about schooling in Norway? From the little research I've done, Norway, Poland and Estonia seem like nice options, but I'm particular about Norway. Since you've had experience schooling and living in Nordic countries, you're gonna have firsthand information, and are in a position to give the most pragmatic advice.

If your aim is to study only, then of course you'll never go wrong with any Nordics countries. Apart from English, I don't see how UK or Canada is better.

But if you aim is to jakpa, then I'm not sure if Norway offers a route to that. There is a Norwegian thread here on the travel section, post your questions there.

The good thing about Norway is that it's the only Nordic countries that still offers free tuition for non-eu citizens. So if you luckily get admission, then school is free for you.

6 Likes

Re: Jakpa Advise: Think Critically by SavageBoy: 3:16pm On Sep 09, 2022
pansophist:

If your aim is to study only, then of course you'll never go wrong with any Nordics countries. Apart from English, I don't see how UK or Canada is better.

But if you aim is to jakpa, then I'm not sure if Norway offers a route to that. There is a Norwegian thread here on the travel section, post your questions there.

The good thing about Norway is that it's the only Nordic countries that still offers free tuition for non-eu citizens. So if you luckily get admission, then school is free for you.

I plan to japa, yes, but my japa is not a desperate one.

Since I'm already delving into tech, I plan studying computer science. By the time I will be graduating, I should have been grounded and excellent at programming. With that, it would be easy for me to get a job after graduation.

I'll still do my research, if Norway is ideal, I'll start pushing it and saving for it since funding is the koko. I just want to go to a good country that has quality and inexpensive education. By the way, thanks chief.

4 Likes

Re: Jakpa Advise: Think Critically by Midex88(m): 7:02am On Sep 11, 2022
Hello house,
I am currently processing UK study visa but the plan is to move to my desired country, Canada after the 2yrs post study.... Pls what are the chances... How easy is it. The processes too.

Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jakpa Advise: Think Critically by Websters: 12:37pm On Sep 11, 2022
Re: Jakpa Advise: Think Critically by Titi99875: 7:40pm On Sep 17, 2022
Hello everybody,

I need advice, I’m currently staying in South Africa (using a temporary work visa) and I’m working with a remote company but I want to apply for Canada study visa.
How can I prove my home ties? Should I apply from SA or go back to Nigeria (which I don’t want �)

What’s the best way I can apply for the study visa and I don’t get rejected?
I will really appreciate your advice.
Thank you
Re: Jakpa Advise: Think Critically by zanshi: 1:29pm On Sep 30, 2022
2Radii:
what do you mean by the traders stuff

Please am interested

Trades like Plumbing, welding as a career to japa. As an alt to Msc.

For pple who can do it sha as it isnt a thing for everyone.
Re: Jakpa Advise: Think Critically by 2Radii: 1:56pm On Sep 30, 2022
zanshi:

Trades like Plumbing, welding as a career to japa. As an alt to Msc.

For pple who can do it sha as it isnt a thing for everyone.
Laslas na second class slavery e go be joo (my mind tells me that)

Person fit dey find it difficult to save 500$ per month sef
Re: Jakpa Advise: Think Critically by zanshi: 2:54pm On Sep 30, 2022
2Radii:

You may be shocked i know folks who are tradesmen doing 70 and 80k working as plumbers, welders, hvac on reddit who rake in 70 to 80k or more. Just to change toilets aside equipments can rake you 300-800 in Canada not to talk of water heater and filtration sys. And after a few years, you can get your journey man license as a full fledged proffesional. I am not saying everyone has to go into trades, it can also be an alt for folks who wanna japa because they are skills that would be in season and are transferrable to any country.
Re: Jakpa Advise: Think Critically by 2Radii: 3:02pm On Sep 30, 2022
zanshi:

You may be shocked i know folks who are tradesmen doing 70 and 80k working as plumbers, welders, hvac on reddit who rake in 70 to 80k or more. Just to change toilets aside equipments can rake you 300-800 in Canada not to talk of water heater and filtration sys. And after a few years, you can get your journey man license as a full fledged proffesional. I am not saying everyone has to go into trades, it can also be an alt for folks who wanna japa because they are skills that would be in season and are transferrable to any country.
Well, I would have loved to be into plumbing but I am into mansory...and I heard it's a slavery job embarassed embarassed tho I don't know if its tru
Re: Jakpa Advise: Think Critically by Backpedal: 12:29am On Oct 02, 2022
Munamoqel:
but if you look critically you can save up part of full money invested in the schooling by working full-time during the PSW so as worst you will not land Nigeria emptying handed ! everything na risk and reward no making any moves is also a risk !

Risk reward indeed

It may pay off long term sha
Re: Jakpa Advise: Think Critically by Backpedal: 12:10pm On Oct 02, 2022
FabulousAutos:

Or to my friend's wife who abandoned her farm before the first harvest in Epe after she was kidnapped, spent a week in the mangrove and was lucky to be released unhurt after her husband was forced to pay ransom.
Sad
Re: Jakpa Advise: Think Critically by Backpedal: 12:12pm On Oct 02, 2022
pansophist:
Because of how much this thread has trended, I'll drop one sure route of how to live in any eu countries as a family without hassle permanently. This route works well with a couple.

Instead of paying millions upon millions to go study in the UK without assurance of permanently stay, apply to study in Portugal instead. Then you and your wife would be giving student visa and any child born in portugal becomes Portuguese citizen at birth if the parents have lived in Portugal for at least one year.

And as the parent of a Portuguese child (also an eu citizen), you can move and live in any country in the eu with your child. It's not a privilege, its a right. It's far far cheaper to study in lots of countries. Why do people kill themselves with the UK?

Especially that the UK in practice drafted cunning laws to kick you out when you're done studying. Please operate an independent mind when travelling. Don't just follow others. Search each countries nationality law, see what it takes to be a citizen and fashion your plan towards that. Survival journey is not for the reckless.

I know someone whom I adviced five years ago that went through this route, and now is chilling and living large in Ireland, without the hassle of visa and all the harsh rules associated with it. As a parent of an eu citizens, you're basically a citizen yourself in practice just that you can apply for citizenship in maybe five years time.

If you also want to study, then take your eu child to any Scandinavian countries, where education is free. Establish your residence there and study foe free, live without fear of immigration and a straight pathway to citizenship. God touch my mind today normally I don't give this kind of information.
Very sound advise

3 Likes

Re: Jakpa Advise: Think Critically by Munamoqel: 12:15pm On Oct 02, 2022
Backpedal:

Very sound advise
supported!
Re: Jakpa Advise: Think Critically by aestake: 1:01pm On Oct 02, 2022
Backpedal:

Very sound advise advice
Re: Jakpa Advise: Think Critically by Remnita(f): 11:08pm On Oct 02, 2022
2Radii:

Nah For Nigeria here una no Dey slavery work?
Re: Jakpa Advise: Think Critically by Nobody: 5:38am On Oct 03, 2022
pansophist:

1 Like

Re: Jakpa Advise: Think Critically by Lush100(m): 3:56pm On Oct 18, 2022
pansophist:

Re: Jakpa Advise: Think Critically by prettynuly: 12:07pm On Nov 01, 2022
[You a good and nice... Thanks for this information �����quote author=pansophist post=115889738]Because of how much this thread has trended, I'll drop one sure route of how to live in any eu countries as a family without hassle permanently. This route works well with a couple.

If you also want to study, then take your eu child to any Scandinavian countries, where education is free. Establish your residence there and study foe free, live without fear of immigration and a straight pathway to citizenship. God touch my mind today normally I don't give this kind of information. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Jakpa Advise: Think Critically by prettynuly: 12:08pm On Nov 01, 2022
pansophist:

pls i need guide on how to start applying.... Thanks
Re: Jakpa Advise: Think Critically by prettynuly: 4:34pm On Nov 26, 2022
pansophist.. Have you started your Portugal application
??post=115889738:

Re: Jakpa Advise: Think Critically by prettynuly: 4:40pm On Nov 26, 2022
Bro pls can i reach you?
valves:
Pls I'm saying this to everyone reading, if you have that kind of money kindly move to Canada instead. I'm in Canada at the moment and I'm wondering why people run to the UK.

If you come here as a student you won't go back cos you'll most likely get a job. People get citizenship here in 3-5 years.

Don't dash UK your money pls. UK made their Visa easy for a reason. I beg make una think well
Re: Jakpa Advise: Think Critically by AnitaofEurope: 7:02am On Nov 27, 2022
Sweden offer free tution too
pansophist:

Re: Jakpa Advise: Think Critically by AnitaofEurope: 7:04am On Nov 27, 2022
Nigeria wey you dey you be first class?
You no even get 2 million naira for account
I just pity you youths in Nigeria
If only you people know how you guys are wasting in that shit hole
You go run japa
2Radii:

Re: Jakpa Advise: Think Critically by pansophist(m): 8:58am On Nov 27, 2022
AnitaofEurope:
Sweden offer free tution too

Partially.

Free tuition is available only to people with EU citizenship, refugees, their family members etc. But coming straight from Naija, no, they don't anymore. Try Norway.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jakpa Advise: Think Critically by 2Radii: 11:19pm On Nov 30, 2022
AnitaofEurope:
Nigeria wey you dey you be first class?
You no even get 2 million naira for account
I just pity you youths in Nigeria
If only you people know how you guys are wasting in that shit hole
You go run japa
there is no sin in u advising someone, but telling or having the believe that every youth in nigeria is as poor as u were wen u were around is pure stupidity, how do u know if i dont have up to two million in nigeria? are u my account manager?

funny enough i might be better than u are despite the fact of u bn a shit pusher in ur europe.

me wey talk say a no wan go a no know wetin a dey do abi??

no dey talk that tin again oh, e dey vex me

1 Like

Re: Jakpa Advise: Think Critically by Bokeeto(m): 4:44pm On Dec 13, 2022
Thanks bosses for all the wonderful tips, God bless y'all.
Re: Jakpa Advise: Think Critically by freddie009(m): 9:06pm On Dec 19, 2022

pansophist:

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

10 Most Urbanized States In Nigeria - Ovoko.com / Crocodile Chops Off Tourist's Leg In A Lake In Uganda (Graphic Pics) / Wode Maya: ''They Lied To Us About Nigeria''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.