Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:56 AM

After The Rock - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After The Rock (281 Views)

Meet The Brazilian Man That Looks Exactly Like Actor The Rock(photos) / My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , / My Marriage has hit The Rock Bottom. I Think It’s Over For Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After The Rock by Kazeem330: 12:22am On Aug 10, 2022
Humans can transform from solid to spirit in about half a second. I just found this out. Just a half-second ago.

I might be shocked if I weren’t so dead.

“Huh,” is all I have to say about it.

“Yep,” my wife agrees, equally shockless.

She is standing beside me along the sun-baked shoulder of a two-lane country highway, and we are both staring down into the drainage ditch. At the bottom are scattered piles of junk — a nasty trail of breadcrumbs — all leading to a battered tomb.

The tomb used to be a car. For a while, it was our car. But that was before the rock.

“How long have we been standing here?” I ask.

“I think…” My wife’s hand becomes a vapor before reforming into fingers. She points at the junk in the ditch. A tire is still spinning.

“…not long.”

Time seems off. I count to five, but can’t tell if five seconds or five hours go by. We point out the broken pieces of what became our soul cocoon, transforming us from flesh into … whatever we are now.
To continue, click here

(1) (Reply)

Assistant Pastor Collapse As Head Pastor Propose To His Girlfriend / You Need To Watch This Video / Loan App Interest Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.