Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Meet The Brazilian Man That Looks Exactly Like Actor The Rock(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Brazilian Man That Looks Exactly Like Actor The Rock(photos) (3625 Views)

Brazilian Man Marries 9 Women At Once (photos, 18+) / Brazilian Man Spotted Kissing 8 Women At Once(photos, 18+) / My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Brazilian Man That Looks Exactly Like Actor The Rock(photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 08, 2022
This guy looks just like the rock with the same tattoos and even with the same body and he is a celebrity in brazil, what do you think guys?

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/09/meet-brazilian-man-that-looks-exactly.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Meet The Brazilian Man That Looks Exactly Like Actor The Rock(photos) by fati2001(m): 6:09pm On Sep 08, 2022
I can't see the similarities.

14 Likes

Re: Meet The Brazilian Man That Looks Exactly Like Actor The Rock(photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:09pm On Sep 08, 2022
Nah nah nah..just the tats... grin
Re: Meet The Brazilian Man That Looks Exactly Like Actor The Rock(photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 08, 2022
Even the lady is having a taste of what the rock is cooking cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Brazilian Man That Looks Exactly Like Actor The Rock(photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 08, 2022
fati2001:
I can't see the similarities.

Really cheesy cheesy, come on man grin
Re: Meet The Brazilian Man That Looks Exactly Like Actor The Rock(photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 08, 2022
The rocks wrestling signature cheesy

Re: Meet The Brazilian Man That Looks Exactly Like Actor The Rock(photos) by Hardy123(m): 6:10pm On Sep 08, 2022
No atom of resemblance

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Brazilian Man That Looks Exactly Like Actor The Rock(photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

cheesy grin grin
Re: Meet The Brazilian Man That Looks Exactly Like Actor The Rock(photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 08, 2022
Compare now cheesy

1 Share

Re: Meet The Brazilian Man That Looks Exactly Like Actor The Rock(photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 08, 2022
Hardy123:
No atom of resemblance

cheesy
Re: Meet The Brazilian Man That Looks Exactly Like Actor The Rock(photos) by fati2001(m): 6:17pm On Sep 08, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Really cheesy cheesy, come on man grin
Seriously bro, I can't see the similarities between them. Starting from the shape of the head to torso.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Brazilian Man That Looks Exactly Like Actor The Rock(photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 08, 2022
fati2001:

Seriously bro, I can't see the similarities between them. Starting from the shape of the head to torso.

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Brazilian Man That Looks Exactly Like Actor The Rock(photos) by fati2001(m): 6:20pm On Sep 08, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
The rocks wrestling signature cheesy

Here seems to be Robert Kelly grin with the head.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Brazilian Man That Looks Exactly Like Actor The Rock(photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 08, 2022
fati2001:

Here seems to be Robert Kelly grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy,Well his fans in brazil would disagree, they see him as the therock of Brazil, infact his page is verified grin
Re: Meet The Brazilian Man That Looks Exactly Like Actor The Rock(photos) by thelegend1(m): 6:22pm On Sep 08, 2022
He looks more like Romero the MMA fighter

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Brazilian Man That Looks Exactly Like Actor The Rock(photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 08, 2022
fati2001:

Here seems to be Robert Kelly grin with the head.

From a scale of 1-10,at least the guy still look like therock small grin
Re: Meet The Brazilian Man That Looks Exactly Like Actor The Rock(photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 08, 2022
thelegend1:
He looks more like Romero the MMA fighter

grin grin grin, you Don mean It!
Re: Meet The Brazilian Man That Looks Exactly Like Actor The Rock(photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 08, 2022
His tattoo artist is not good enough
Re: Meet The Brazilian Man That Looks Exactly Like Actor The Rock(photos) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 08, 2022
Even the rock is enjoying the sun cheesy cheesy grin grin

Re: Meet The Brazilian Man That Looks Exactly Like Actor The Rock(photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 08, 2022
Antimarraige:
His tattoo artist is not good enough

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Meet The Brazilian Man That Looks Exactly Like Actor The Rock(photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 08, 2022
More photos

1 Like

Re: Meet The Brazilian Man That Looks Exactly Like Actor The Rock(photos) by Boogyman557: 6:51pm On Sep 08, 2022
Re: Meet The Brazilian Man That Looks Exactly Like Actor The Rock(photos) by illicit(m): 7:28pm On Sep 08, 2022
He should gettat abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Brazilian Man That Looks Exactly Like Actor The Rock(photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 08, 2022
illicit:
He should gettat abeg grin

You dey vex o, cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Brazilian Man That Looks Exactly Like Actor The Rock(photos) by illicit(m): 7:33pm On Sep 08, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

You dey vex o, cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Another the rock is a counterfeit

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet The Brazilian Man That Looks Exactly Like Actor The Rock(photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 08, 2022
illicit:

Another the rock is a counterfeit

cheesy

Abi na cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet The Brazilian Man That Looks Exactly Like Actor The Rock(photos) by EmiDon11: 7:41pm On Sep 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
wow
U are back.
Missed you though
Re: Meet The Brazilian Man That Looks Exactly Like Actor The Rock(photos) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 08, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
Even the rock is enjoying the sun cheesy cheesy grin grin

Woooow! Look at that soft booty lying down behind the guy?

I go just use my left palm to grab, squeeze & shift the left buttock to the left and my right palm to grab, squeeze & shift the right buttock to the right - thereby creating a geometrical hollow avenue at the intersection, before I dive headlong into the watery constellation of Orion. grin

Chaaiiii! One day, I must embark on this adventure - Yaasin! grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Brazilian Man That Looks Exactly Like Actor The Rock(photos) by kelspinall(m): 8:24pm On Sep 08, 2022
the crekete
Re: Meet The Brazilian Man That Looks Exactly Like Actor The Rock(photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 08, 2022
Zoharariel:

Woooow! Look at that soft booty lying down behind the guy?

I go just use my left palm to grab, squeeze & shift the left buttock to the left and my right palm to grab, squeeze & shift the right buttock to the right - thereby creating a geometrical hollow avenue at the intersection, before I dive headlong into the watery constellation of Orion. grin

Chaaiiii! One day, I must embark on this adventure - Yaasin! grin

Na only the bright sun I see oo cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Brazilian Man That Looks Exactly Like Actor The Rock(photos) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:46pm On Sep 08, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

Good Looks - Do They Matter In A Date? / Why Do Women With Lots Of Qualification Finds It Hard To Get A Man? / Reasons People Fall Out Of Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.