Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Isaac Fayose To Atiku: You Think Wike Is Not Important, You'll Be Disgraced 2023 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isaac Fayose To Atiku: You Think Wike Is Not Important, You'll Be Disgraced 2023 (25647 Views)

Ortom To Atiku: You Denied Wike Popular Views Of PDP Members / Tinubu To Atiku: You Can Strategize In Jungle, You’re Going Nowhere / Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isaac Fayose To Atiku: You Think Wike Is Not Important, You'll Be Disgraced 2023 by Gozac: 12:34pm On Aug 10, 2022
Liar, this was 2015 election result not 2019
Re: Isaac Fayose To Atiku: You Think Wike Is Not Important, You'll Be Disgraced 2023 by Gozac: 12:37pm On Aug 10, 2022
Frigga13:
The Yoruba man wants to rule Yoruba people .. after his brother . Reason he’s busy chasing clout ..

Reno hudeyin omatsey we know.. Fayose we know..

This one na empty can
Atiku no be Fayose ...

Power to the people
North 2023
No mind the idiot, the result he posted was the result of 2015 presidential result in Rivers state which GEJ won by landslide victory

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose To Atiku: You Think Wike Is Not Important, You'll Be Disgraced 2023 by Cantonese: 1:35pm On Aug 10, 2022
Edge247:
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwGEN4uN58g

Rivers state votes alone neutralized
Ogun
Oyo
Lagos
Edo
Ekiti
In 2019

Rives State votes
APC 60,238
PDP 1,487,075

Lagos State Votes
APC: 792,460
PDP: 632,327

Abubakar Atiku total vote cast 11,262,978 (41%)

Wike alone gave him (Atiku) 11% of the total support and you are saying he is not important

https://www.instagram.com/tv/ChDb8z4g2bE/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

He makes it look very easy.

So does Isaac Fayose expect that Wike will get his supporters to vote for Tinubu at the risk of losing the governorship, with a candidate of PDP, supported by Wike, on the same day with the presidency. Will that not amount to a serious political harakiri?

When his brother Ayo was busy lording it over everyone in Ekiti state to the detriment of his party, where was he? His brother’s refusal to allow others participate in the democratic process cost them the state. Who is the greatest loser today? Na Fayose.
Re: Isaac Fayose To Atiku: You Think Wike Is Not Important, You'll Be Disgraced 2023 by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 10, 2022
Oddfinder001:

It's either Obi or Atiku..two can play the game bro
It seems you love dreaming. You are not feeling well either.
Re: Isaac Fayose To Atiku: You Think Wike Is Not Important, You'll Be Disgraced 2023 by Ifypros: 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2022
That vote from Rivers state was possible when high-level rigging was still the order of the day. With the present Technology from INEC that enables vote to count, Rivers can not have up to 400000 votes. It is impossible to have this figure with this current BIVAS that INEC is Using. Wike should stop playing God. What he is doing now is exactly the reason no reasonable person would accept to accept him as a VP. Too childish
Re: Isaac Fayose To Atiku: You Think Wike Is Not Important, You'll Be Disgraced 2023 by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 10, 2022
Kaysalas:

Please, stop this myopic mindset. Obi will not win beyond the SS and SE, and you won't be able to manage TINUBU, as you would have reduced his chances by blindly following Obi.
Ultimately, the NORTH, NE, NW, NC would decide the outcome of the election. This is what myopic and tribalistic thinking causes. God forbid, but it might be another Fulani again
Whatever, no northerner in 2023
Re: Isaac Fayose To Atiku: You Think Wike Is Not Important, You'll Be Disgraced 2023 by Kaysalas(m): 2:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
Sweetplum:

Whatever, no northerner in 2023
How can you say no northerner in 2023 and still subconsciously work for one? There is no "whatever" here. Think dear sis, think!
Re: Isaac Fayose To Atiku: You Think Wike Is Not Important, You'll Be Disgraced 2023 by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 10, 2022
Kaysalas:

How can you say no northerner in 2023 and still subconsciously work for one? There is no "whatever" here. Think dear sis, think!
Are you well? Do I look like a political party member. Thunder fire Atiku and Kwankwaso votes. I say it openly, it's not the turn of the north in 2023. They may v real numbers or phantom ones. But they won't win.
Re: Isaac Fayose To Atiku: You Think Wike Is Not Important, You'll Be Disgraced 2023 by Kaysalas(m): 2:44pm On Aug 10, 2022
Sweetplum:

Are you well? Do I look like a political party member. Thunder fire Atiku and Kwankwaso votes. I say it openly, it's not the turn of the north in 2023. They may v real numbers or phantom ones. But they won't win.
grin grin I am actually well, that's why I am trying to make you see reason which seems somewhat farfetched from you. But anyways, bear in mind, my first statement when I quoted you. Cheers wink
Re: Isaac Fayose To Atiku: You Think Wike Is Not Important, You'll Be Disgraced 2023 by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 10, 2022
Kaysalas:

grin grin I am actually well, that's why I am trying to make you see reason which seems somewhat farfetched from you. But anyways, bear in mind, my first statement when I quoted you. Cheers wink
Whatever, thunder fire the votes of any northern candidate. Cos I dunno what Kwankwaso and Atiku are looking for.
It's either we give Obi or we manage Tinubu.
Re: Isaac Fayose To Atiku: You Think Wike Is Not Important, You'll Be Disgraced 2023 by PharmacyStore: 2:55pm On Aug 10, 2022
Okay that's their own palava
Re: Isaac Fayose To Atiku: You Think Wike Is Not Important, You'll Be Disgraced 2023 by COMPAQ(m): 3:40pm On Aug 10, 2022
How on earth did Rivers State have more votes than those states? On a good day, Lagos votes should double or triple Rivers!!! I smell a rat!!
Re: Isaac Fayose To Atiku: You Think Wike Is Not Important, You'll Be Disgraced 2023 by Olurondo: 5:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
The only reason why Isaac Fayose is bitter is because his brother Ayo Fayose is Wike's ally and he is hoping that his brother will still be relevant if Wike is able to find his way to Presidency.It is now very obvious that will not happen.Isaac Fayose can bury his head in the sand!
Re: Isaac Fayose To Atiku: You Think Wike Is Not Important, You'll Be Disgraced 2023 by anonimi: 2:54pm On Aug 11, 2022
onatisi:
it seems this guy is jobless . he is just looking for a way to be relevant unfortunately the social media has presented him a free platform to do that

Jobless with too much money and too little sense, what a terrible combustible combination. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Isaac Fayose To Atiku: You Think Wike Is Not Important, You'll Be Disgraced 2023 by BluntCrazeMan: 7:01am On Aug 12, 2022
Edge247:
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwGEN4uN58g

Rivers state votes alone neutralized
Ogun
Oyo
Lagos
Edo
Ekiti
In 2019

Rives State votes
APC 60,238
PDP 1,487,075

Lagos State Votes
APC: 792,460
PDP: 632,327

Abubakar Atiku total vote cast 11,262,978 (41%)

Wike alone gave him (Atiku) 11% of the total support and you are saying he is not important

https://www.instagram.com/tv/ChDb8z4g2bE/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
You're quoting figures from Rigged Elections

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock? / El-rufai's Supporter, Muazu Abubakar Attacked (Graphic Photos) / Governor Obiano Visits President Buhari In Abuja After Election Victory (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.