Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Is Tinubu A Genius After All? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Tinubu A Genius After All? (386 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK / Seyi Tinubu: A Message Of Hope In A Time Of Crisis / The Bombshell From Yinka Odumakin To Tinubu (A Must Read)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Tinubu A Genius After All? by zeenaman: 7:46am On Aug 10, 2022
The good thing about Bola Ahmed Tinubu is that nobody disputes his work in Lagos.

We can say it is because it is Lagos, he was a godfather and associated things, but as per his work, even his opponents don't say it is a lie. There is even hardly need to ask people to go and verify.

I consider this a very strong point.

Also, I thought his having people he brought was just a result of his being a godfather as they say it in politics, but then I watched one of his videos where he was really talking specifics and he said "you achieve things through people", and it gave me the idea that he was actually intentional. You add that to his getting Commissioners sometimes from as far as the South East and you think maybe he will actually make a good President.

And honestly I have since noticed his style of leadership and I can sum it up to "create a new system to solve an old problem urgently". While this can duplicate effort and increase spending in my opinion, I notice America does this a lot. There will be immigration service, they will create ICE - a special immigration service. There will be State Policing and there will be FBI for crimes that cut across States. There was CIA and FBI but then came Homeland Security.

My friend educated me on Tinubu's style and how it is actually being used across Nigeria. All of these Management bodies like LASTMA, EDSTMA, and the likes are created despite Ministries that already handle their duties, they are like an immediate intervention and I think that is what Nigeria needs in short term.

We saw this in his famous suggestion to recruit into the Army. If not for legal issues Tinubu would create a new Army to fight Banditry specifically. He wants new people, new structure and new approach for immediate result and I like it. It is a departure from Buhari's style of "allow the person that should be doing this do it" a style that will fail even the President with the best intentions under the Nigerian reality. Tinubu's style appears to be create something new and get urgent results. I am yet to see how he will manage to run this system on a budget that is heavily regulated by others, as this was not the case in Lagos. But if this others are members of his party, perhaps this may not be a problem.

My final prayer is for his health not to get in the way. He is obviously a President in waiting and I hope he performs well.

Credit :Facebook friend, AL-farouk, a supporter of Peter Obi
Re: Is Tinubu A Genius After All? by Ecos(m): 7:48am On Aug 10, 2022
grin
Tilumbu and genius don't suppose to be in one sentence because he is a senseless person and a criminal

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu A Genius After All? by OurSeun(m): 7:51am On Aug 10, 2022
zeenaman:
The good thing about Bola Ahmed Tinubu is that nobody disputes his work in Lagos.

We can say it is because it is Lagos, he was a godfather and associated things, but as per his work, even his opponents don't say it is a lie. There is even hardly need to ask people to go and verify.

I consider this a very strong point.

Also, I thought his having people he brought was just a result of his being a godfather as they say it in politics, but then I watched one of his videos where he was really talking specifics and he said "you achieve things through people", and it gave me the idea that he was actually intentional. You add that to his getting Commissioners sometimes from as far as the South East and you think maybe he will actually make a good President.

And honestly I have since noticed his style of leadership and I can sum it up to "create a new system to solve an old problem urgently". While this can duplicate effort and increase spending in my opinion, I notice America does this a lot. There will be immigration service, they will create ICE - a special immigration service. There will be State Policing and there will be FBI for crimes that cut across States. There was CIA and FBI but then came Homeland Security.

My friend educated me on Tinubu's style and how it is actually being used across Nigeria. All of these Management bodies like LASTMA, EDSTMA, and the likes are created despite Ministries that already handle their duties, they are like an immediate intervention and I think that is what Nigeria needs in short term.

We saw this in his famous suggestion to recruit into the Army. If not for legal issues Tinubu would create a new Army to fight Banditry specifically. He wants new people, new structure and new approach for immediate result and I like it. It is a departure from Buhari's style of "allow the person that should be doing this do it" a style that will fail even the President with the best intentions under the Nigerian reality. Tinubu's style appears to be create something new and get urgent results. I am yet to see how he will manage to run this system on a budget that is heavily regulated by others, as this was not the case in Lagos. But if this others are members of his party, perhaps this may not be a problem.

My final prayer is for his health not to get in the way. He is obviously a President in waiting and I hope he performs well.

Credit :Facebook friend, AL-farouk, a supporter of Peter Obi

We all know is the best among the candidates , only his health is a doubt but his intelligence is needed to restore our beloved country.

3 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu A Genius After All? by mycar: 7:54am On Aug 10, 2022
Tinubu has nothing to offer Nigeria again and the worst part is that he is extremely stubborn and proud of corruption.
He sends nobody like Buhari. He will be another big mistake.

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu A Genius After All? by Kabirudeen25(m): 7:56am On Aug 10, 2022
mycar:
Tinubu has nothing to offer Nigeria again and the worst part is that he is extremely stubborn and proud of corruption.
I swear, that is the scariest thing about this man, he doesn't even try to hide his corrupt nature.. receiving bullion vans in your house on the eve of election.. Does he think sensible people are blind or what?

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu A Genius After All? by zeenaman: 8:07am On Aug 10, 2022
mycar:
Let's address the competence issue. Is he the most competent among them given past records of all contestants?
Let's not try to avoid the key point
Re: Is Tinubu A Genius After All? by mycar: 8:12am On Aug 10, 2022
zeenaman:

Let's address the competence issue. Is he the most competent among them given past records of all contestants?
Let's not try to avoid the key point
First of all, A footballer is as good as his last game, right or wrong?

Now, You have to put everything into perspective, how much was available to him and what did he do with them, he came as a governor when state nevér had any debt while Obi inherited alot of debts and settled all before leaving the office and still did some works without borrowing anything, and Atiku never had the opportunity to be held responsible.
So, tell me any project that he started and completed during the 8 years of his tenure?

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu A Genius After All? by freshpzy1(m): 8:13am On Aug 10, 2022
Re: Is Tinubu A Genius After All? by GamalNasser: 8:15am On Aug 10, 2022
Which work did he do in Lagos ?

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu A Genius After All? by limeta(f): 8:49am On Aug 10, 2022
freshpzy1:

is like you are mad

type on google and see how much JAGABAN is worth

then tell me if he cannot afford to share money weh full 2 bullion vans to his supporters.

he is a private citizen

he can do whatever he wants with his money

you thinks say over $8 billion is cherikambia

dey dere dey sleep

funny enouch you dey carry yoruba name

STUPID BASTARD.......am sure you are from ILORIN

my daddy talk say boy....

Was Tinubu worth $8b before he became governor of Lagos
Where did his $8b come from
What's Tinubu names. age .school attended .
Who is Tinubu ?

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu A Genius After All? by Mstick: 8:55am On Aug 10, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu A Genius After All? by freshpzy1(m): 8:55am On Aug 10, 2022
Re: Is Tinubu A Genius After All? by agadez007(m): 9:01am On Aug 10, 2022
grin
Only his urchins see him as a genius or intelligent

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu A Genius After All? by Kabirudeen25(m): 11:44am On Aug 10, 2022
freshpzy1:

is like you are mad

type on google and see how much JAGABAN is worth

then tell me if he cannot afford to share money weh full 2 bullion vans to his supporters.

he is a private citizen

he can do whatever he wants with his money

you thinks say over $8 billion is cherikambia

dey dere dey sleep

funny enouch you dey carry yoruba name

STUPID BASTARD.......am sure you are from ILORIN

my daddy talk say boy....
mumu, your mother is mad

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu A Genius After All? by limeta(f): 11:52am On Aug 10, 2022
freshpzy1:

do your research........then you will know TINUBU is not a poor man before politics

unlike your beer parlour investor

HE has great investment even b4 becoming a governor of lagos state

he is not from a poor background like obasanjo

no body is questioning obasanjo's wealth oooo

This one na morom
Re: Is Tinubu A Genius After All? by Obidient4life3: 11:58am On Aug 10, 2022
Yeah. He is a looting genius

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Is IPOB Terrorists Candidate - Avoid Him / The Ekweremadus Needed Not Have Flown Far Away! / Reasons Why Tinubu Can't Win The Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.