Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,800 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Women Harasses Beautiful Lady In Public For Wearing Indecent Clothes (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Harasses Beautiful Lady In Public For Wearing Indecent Clothes (video) (1555 Views)

I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing / Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) / Young Lady Sexually Harasses A Man On The Road, Twerks On His Joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women Harasses Beautiful Lady In Public For Wearing Indecent Clothes (video) by TrendHQ: 9:11am On Aug 10, 2022
Women Harasses Beautiful Lady In Public For Wearing Indecent Clothes (video)

A video circulating on social media depicts a woman’s embarrassment when she walks out in a skirt.

Before leaving her house, she presumably thought to herself, “What I am wearing is just an outfit, there is nothing wrong with it,” but little did she realize it would put her in hot water.

People can be heard verbally harassing her, calling her names, and taunting her in the video.

The lady originally appeared unconcerned, but soon became enraged and worried that she would be beaten by the mob.

The mob’s behavior is both reprehensible and illegal.

Take a peek at the video below for more information.

Watch Video Below
https://www.trendhq.com.ng/lifestyle/women-harasses-beautiful-lady-in-public-for-wearing-indecent-clothes-video/
Re: Women Harasses Beautiful Lady In Public For Wearing Indecent Clothes (video) by Collinsjonson: 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2022
This is a Not good.

TellCulvers.com
Re: Women Harasses Beautiful Lady In Public For Wearing Indecent Clothes (video) by Tegabadguy(m): 12:42pm On Aug 10, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i love this

(1) (Reply)

They Casted A Spell On Me. / How To Reduce Pennis Pain After Ejaculation / Valentine Is In The Air!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.