Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Valentine Is In The Air!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Is In The Air!! (1560 Views)

Valentine Is Overrated! / Valentine Is Here,pls Suggest The Best Gift For My Boo / Love In The Air, Another Nairalander Proposes To His Girlfriend. See Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine Is In The Air!! by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 08, 2006
How do you intend to spend your valentine (lovers day) on the 14th of february?
Re: Valentine Is In The Air!! by ijele(m): 10:23am On Feb 08, 2006
it is going to be my best valentine, cause am in a new country(it's all different),with a white girl who is damn crazy for me, she just bought a Nigerian Jersey that worth not less than £30,and she's gonna buy more.but don't get me wrong it is not about de money, but de love. afterall am going to get her a big teddy bears which she so much admires and that will cost me £46.
Re: Valentine Is In The Air!! by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 08, 2006
ijele, why does your girl do all the buying? and all she gets in return is a teddy bear for Valentine?
Re: Valentine Is In The Air!! by aljohnson: 11:50am On Feb 08, 2006
I believe it will be a great val, cause am in a new school out side the country.i have a lot of friends both male and female and they crazy about black guys.They say that is one of the most important day in the campuse, so i can wait to witness that ok.
Re: Valentine Is In The Air!! by pluto04(m): 11:54am On Feb 08, 2006
Why not start by telling us how you intend to spend yours.
Re: Valentine Is In The Air!! by ijele(m): 2:02pm On Feb 08, 2006
[b]read what i said well tonisafe22,don't just get wrong,ofcourse she'll get all my love cause she is simply alovely angel.
compare her with typical Nigerian girl. remember i told u this is going to be my best val.
pls exchange £46 to naira at de rate of £1 to 230 =N10,580. i just came newly here[/b]
Re: Valentine Is In The Air!! by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 09, 2006
ijele, what do you mean by compare her to a nigerian girl? Are nigerians girls not LOVELY ANGELS too? hey....... angry
Re: Valentine Is In The Air!! by ijele(m): 10:06am On Feb 09, 2006
My dear, Nigerian girls are equally angels no doubt about that,but this babe am talkin of is simply angelic in every aspect and she remainds me of MADONNA
Re: Valentine Is In The Air!! by debbieolat(f): 5:46pm On Feb 14, 2006
Ijele, it's people like you that make nigerian girls in abroad look cheap. There's no problem in dating a white girl but do you really know the reason why she's with you? I live in london and know a couple of white girlfriends that only date you black guys because of your private member. It's just a warning.

I hope you don't hear her telling her friends about you and your african accent as you're new to the country. Anyway good luck with the girl and can you stop converting currencies, it's so out of date.

Valentines is all about love and not the amount of money you spend
Re: Valentine Is In The Air!! by ijele(m): 11:13pm On Feb 15, 2006
debbieolat:

Ijele, it's people like you that make nigerian girls in abroad look cheap.  There's no problem in dating a white girl but do you really know the reason why she's with you?  I live in london and know a couple of white girlfriends that only date you black guys because of your private member.  It's just a warning. 

I hope you don't hear her telling her friends about you and your african accent as you're new to the country.  Anyway good luck with the girl and can you stop converting currencies, it's so out of date.

Valentines is all about love and not the amount of money you spend
i think you probably must be right.but you should have asked what caused this my response. anyway if the white chick is after my D, k,know it that i will be after her wallet. we 've to shine our eyes
Re: Valentine Is In The Air!! by Nobody: 5:01am On Feb 06, 2012
Just in time to Resurrect this. . . grin
Re: Valentine Is In The Air!! by Killz3(m): 8:38am On Feb 06, 2012
ijele:

[b]read what i said well tonisafe22,don't just get wrong,ofcourse she'll get all my love cause she is simply alovely angel.
compare her with typical Nigerian girl. remember i told u this is going to be my best val.
[size=14pt]pls exchange £46 to naira at de rate of £1 to 230 =N10,580. i just came newly here[[/size]/b]

In the good old days. . .
Re: Valentine Is In The Air!! by Mynd44: 9:44am On Feb 06, 2012
Val Ko, nonsense ni

(1) (Reply)

Whot Do I Do? I'm Confused. / Tips For Approaching A Chic For The First Time / 9 Most Shocking Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.