Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain (51917 Views)

Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze / Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment / Uriel Reacts To Anthony Joshua Not Wanting To Settle Down For The Next 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by Aldol: 10:35am On Aug 10, 2022
care4you:

I know it pain you so much... but you will be fine...
No it pained you so much that your musicians can't attain such feat

Keep crying
Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by OdenKelechi(m): 10:36am On Aug 10, 2022
It's pride that'll kill this bastard and his career. That's why he hasn't gone far

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by Kajaard: 10:36am On Aug 10, 2022
Zero remorse. No remorse at all. His countenance shows total disdain.

Pride cometh before a fall. Kiss Daniel be warned. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by care4you: 10:37am On Aug 10, 2022
Aldol:

No it pained you so much that your musicians can't attain such feat

Keep crying

Pls if i may ask, which feat?

Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by OdenKelechi(m): 10:38am On Aug 10, 2022
kekakuz:
Oya talk what Is true naw

You dey mind the fool

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by Aldol: 10:42am On Aug 10, 2022
care4you:

Pls if i may ask, which feat?
It's clear that am obviously conversing with a 13 year old kid,I have dignified you enough with my comment. When you grow up you will know the truth.......

Bye kid
Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by fashrola(m): 10:42am On Aug 10, 2022
GOFRONT:
grin

Now between Kizz Daniel's refusal to perform at Tanzania concert and Tubaba's indiscriminate impregnating of our young women, Which one has the worst habit??

Are u this dumb everyday?
Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by marsman: 10:43am On Aug 10, 2022
care4you:
Hmmm Igbos and fake news!

Afonjas and their wack musicians....

Which way naijiriya?

I know say na one Flat.head from the erosion ravaged grave yard. No worry, in the next 100 years your generation go still dey Jealous good Yoruba musicians singing the best musics to ever come out of Nigeria.

In wike's voice," As ee dey pain dem, he go dey sweet us. As he dey sweet us, ee go dey pain dem" grin

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 10, 2022
Aldol:

It's clear that am obviously conversing with a 13 year old kid,I have dignified you enough with my comment. When you grow up you will know the truth.......

Bye kid
no need arguing with that guy
He his only pained none of his tribe men comes close to portable not alone kizz Daniel
Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by PericomaNwankwo: 10:46am On Aug 10, 2022
care4you:

Which way naijiriya?

Idiat grin grin

Nairalanders and dumb comments.

We are Nigerians first
Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by care4you: 10:46am On Aug 10, 2022
Aldol:

Bye kid

Keep fooling yourself while small African countries are arresting your wack afonja musicians one by one....

Bye Pa

Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by neonly: 10:47am On Aug 10, 2022
daygee12:

But Yoruba still the best

Yes I agree
Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by care4you: 10:51am On Aug 10, 2022
marsman:

I know say na one Flat.head from the erosion ravaged grave yard. No worry, in the next 100 years your generation go still dey Jealous good Yoruba musicians singing the best musics to ever come out of Nigeria.

In wike's voice," As ee dey pain dem, he go dey sweet us. As he dey sweet us, ee go dey pain dem" grin

Chai! It truly pained you so much

Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:51am On Aug 10, 2022
care4you:

Which way naijiriya?

Trash from a minority..

The day afonjas will finally raise a white flag to the igbos... and come to be our baby brother ,Forget about North or South..We and I mean igbos and yorubas will rule Africa
Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:51am On Aug 10, 2022
care4you:

Which way naijiriya?

Trash from a minority..

The day afonjas will finally raise a white flag to the igbos... and come to be our baby brother ,Forget about North or South..We and I mean igbos and yo#rubas will rule Africa
Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by streetsoldier1(m): 10:53am On Aug 10, 2022
care4you:

Which way naijiriya?

When it comes to music, give it to dem afonjas, their culture and literature is second to non.
Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by care4you: 10:54am On Aug 10, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Trash from a minority..

The day afonjas will finally raise a white flag to the igbos... and come to be our baby brother ,Forget about North or South..We and I mean igbos and yorubas will rule Africa

Who's this one again!

Attachee! Where did you run out from?

Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by IbileIfe: 10:54am On Aug 10, 2022
care4you:

Which way naijiriya?

Afonjas are their wack musicians?
Who are the Nigerian winners of the most coveted music awards in the world, from the Grammy Awards to MOBO and BET?
Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by statesman6: 11:00am On Aug 10, 2022
Revolution2022:
He should have stated it.Nigerian musicians have this arrogant attitude when they make a hit song or become popular.Was that his first time?
You're still waiting for nairaland update lol
Go to Twitter you'll get the fact there as e dey hot
Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by encryptjay(m): 11:03am On Aug 10, 2022
Highness grin
Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by streetfabulous: 11:04am On Aug 10, 2022
In the absence of truth, rumours will prevail. The rumours will be accepted unless truth is revealed. Abeg talk true why u no perform so that we no go follow hearsay.
Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by Aldol: 11:07am On Aug 10, 2022
akinremiayomide:
no need arguing with that guy
He his only pained none of his tribe men comes close to portable not alone kizz Daniel
Thanks bro, I know he's pained that's why I bullshit him

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by Pityoobi: 11:07am On Aug 10, 2022
care4you:

Which way naijiriya?

Igbos are fake news peddlers and Yorubas are (Wack) Musicians While Hausas wreck our economy with Boko Haram.
Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by Blaqputin(m): 11:08am On Aug 10, 2022
GOFRONT:
grin

Now between Kizz Daniel's refusal to perform at Tanzania concert and Tubaba's indiscriminate impregnating of our young women, Which one has the worst habit??

Kizz Daniel's, do baba is fulfilling God's plan while Daniel dey Jones
Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by MartinsD12(m): 11:10am On Aug 10, 2022
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1425605/kizz-daniel-reacts-report-wanting-perform-gold-chain-video/
They really humbled kizz Daniel, Tanzania no dey joke ooo , it's not Nigeria where you mess up
Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by freemi(m): 11:14am On Aug 10, 2022
Nonsense post. Then it's about what .? Abegi make wunna go sleep
Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by parklamson: 11:14am On Aug 10, 2022
Unprofessionalism don’t know tribe.Don’t bring yeye tribe into this kiss Daniel bleeped up big time. I’m a Yoruba man

daygee12:

But Yoruba still the best
Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by WHITELIGHTER: 11:15am On Aug 10, 2022
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1425605/kizz-daniel-reacts-report-wanting-perform-gold-chain-video/

Then, what's the truth?...denying doesn't make it a lie, u might just wanna save face
Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by daygee12: 11:17am On Aug 10, 2022
parklamson:
Unprofessionalism don’t know tribe.Don’t bring yeye tribe into this kiss Daniel bleeped up big time. I’m a Yoruba man

Did I mentioned he didn't bleeped up, I'm on responding to a comment please get that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Gets Her Teeth Braced (photos) / Modupeola Eniola Odunsi: I Can’t Marry A Man Who Will Not Last 1 Hour In Bed / 'Star Wars' Premiere: John Boyega Rocks Yoruba Attire (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.