Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain (51922 Views)

Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze / Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment / Uriel Reacts To Anthony Joshua Not Wanting To Settle Down For The Next 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by lexy2014: 3:46pm On Aug 10, 2022
Sniper101:
Truly, that "gold chain" narrative was the dumbest made-up story I've ever heard about.

Dude is actually a simple guy.
See how he's just displaying the screen of his iPhone for us to see? If it were some persons out there and over here, they'll be displaying the back of their phones for us to see their
"three camera iphone"

"Simple guy" that collected $60,000 and refused to show up for what he collected money for

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by Bitrusblog: 4:00pm On Aug 10, 2022
Actually, Kizz Daniel is fun of disappointing organizers with excuses after collecting their money. Daniel is full of pride that will later destroy his music career. I believe it is show organiser that will kill him one day out of anger for disappointing them. Not all organisers he can disappoint that way and go Scott free. If Daniel knew he will not perform, he ought to have inform the organiser before time and refund his money so that he can make emergency announcement by postponing the show before the deal day. I know their something on the GOLD CHAIN that made him not to perform without it. I know it is Pride that will later destroy him completely. I have deleted all Kizz Daniel video and audio in all on phone as a sign of protest. He deliberately want to destroy that young man imagine in Tanzania. God will always disgrace him.

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by edosignature(m): 5:00pm On Aug 10, 2022
I've finally deleted all kiss Daniel's songs on my phone.

The guy is a serial lier & a failed bet on shows.

2 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by clothingonline(m): 5:10pm On Aug 10, 2022
care4you:

Tekno is the reason why I downloaded that song....

Afonjas don't have anything to offer...so sorry about that..
Greatest fela
Wizkid
Davido
Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by Segmart360(m): 5:47pm On Aug 10, 2022
This is the second time Kizz Daniel will be boycotting his show. Smh �‍♂️
Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by Starcy(m): 6:02pm On Aug 10, 2022
Which one is free show again where by they don pay u already? Some NIGERIA singers ehn!
Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by Mrpojj(m): 7:18pm On Aug 10, 2022
Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by iLegendd(m): 7:23pm On Aug 10, 2022
daygee12:

Oya give us better musical Artists from ur tribe that can match Asa
I'm not Igbo and I love Asa, but she can't hit Mercy Chinwo's worst note or get the kind of views she gets. Asa sings meaningful songs, but that doesn't make one the best.
Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by daygee12: 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2022
iLegendd:
I'm not Igbo and I love Asa, but she can't hit Mercy Chinwo's worst note or get the kind of views she gets. Asa sings meaningful songs, but that doesn't make one the best.

grin grin grin grin don't make me laugh Chinwo ko Chinwe ni
Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by iLegendd(m): 7:30pm On Aug 10, 2022
daygee12:

grin grin grin grin don't make me laugh Chinwo ko Chinwe ni
Shows you're lost of what to say because you have nothing to say. All the best with your laughter.
Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by cedricksly: 8:20pm On Aug 10, 2022
Danieldara011:
Am gonna assume it's some sort of disagreement with the show organizers .

It definitely can't be because of blings
don't mind this idiot, he is just lying to save face and for PR, Trust me what he was accuse of isn't has a probability of being true 98%.. This idiot refuse to perform in babcock University 3years ago because they didn't come and pick him with a Gwagon

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 10, 2022
Evidences that show you have the favour of God.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GWl32MFSX0
Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by SPAMBOX7: 11:03pm On Aug 10, 2022
kekakuz:
Oya talk what Is true naw
Same thing I wanted to type
Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by Wwwq: 11:39pm On Aug 10, 2022
Oh
Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by BluntCrazeMan: 1:50am On Aug 11, 2022
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1425605/kizz-daniel-reacts-report-wanting-perform-gold-chain-video/
If he didn't say the reason why he didn't perform, then, any prior reason that first came up remains valid.
Re: Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain by Rarre: 1:34pm On Aug 18, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Charly Boy's Daughter, Dewy Oputa Hot In New Photos / Roman Goddess: "My Husband Likes My Cleavage, Stop Telling Me To Cover Up" / Why I Don’t Hide My Age – Tiwa Savage Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.