Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp (43700 Views)

The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People / Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) / Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by 190: 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2011
BABE!:

Mine was splendid.
shocked shocked

Handsomeemmy:

That no go make u no marry na, why are the ladies not commenting na Are they scared . Any guys una try, Ten gbosa for una, Copper we copper wa, No long thing.

marry fire

wen there are a million better women out there undecided
Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Debroslink: 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2011
MY EXPERIENCE @ AKWA-IBOM ORIENTATION CAMP WAS AWESOME, I MEAN BATCH B 2010.

D DAY HIV AWARENESS PEOPLE CAME AND DISTRIBUTED FREE CDs TO GUYS, MOST OF OUR LADIES' PU55IES WERE SCREWED DAT NIGHT. D FOLLOWING MORNING, LOTS OF USED CDs WERE SCATTERED ALL-OVER D PARADE GROUND.

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by BABE3: 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2011
190:

shocked shocked

Why are your eyes popping out of their sockets? Didn't I tell you about my NYSC experience?
Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Debroslink: 3:31pm On Aug 04, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Bukittes(f): 3:33pm On Aug 04, 2011
yusuf_@:

Guy, u want to use an expired condom on very special girl?

Bros o! Not just expired sef but on a very 'DARE' girl!!!  lipsrsealed  

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Handsomeemmy(m): 3:38pm On Aug 04, 2011
Debroslink:

MY EXPERIENCE @ AKWA-IBOM ORIENTATION CAMP WAS AWESOME, I MEAN BATCH B 2010.

D DAY HIV AWARENESS PEOPLE CAME AND DISTRIBUTED FREE CDs TO GUYS, MOST OF OUR LADIES' PU55IES WERE SCREWED DAT NIGHT. D FOLLOWING MORNING, LOTS OF USED CDs WERE SCATTERED ALL-OVER D PARADE GROUND.
chai, Na enjoyment galore be that ooooo @ babe been the first lady that comment, chop knockle even as you no tell us ur experience,
Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by niceprof: 3:48pm On Aug 04, 2011
THERE WERE STILL SOME OF US WHO MAINTAINED HUMAN DIGNITY,SERVED GOD IN THE CAMP AND STILL HAD A GODLY TESTIMONY.IT WAS A PITY HOW HUMAN BEINGS REDUCED THEMSELVES TO ANIMALS IN A MATTER OF 3 WEEKS AND THESE WERE SO CALLED GRADUTES CERTIFIED FIT IN CHARACTER AND LEARNING!!!!

27 Likes

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by kingokeyze(m): 3:49pm On Aug 04, 2011
toba:

Sey condom dey expire ni? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
               if d condon expire dat no say make e no enter where e wan enter grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by amblors(m): 3:53pm On Aug 04, 2011
@Seun, how is this topic education?
Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 04, 2011
Even animals are sane when it comes to sex.some corpers are animals,imagine having sex in camp like dogs.
Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Johnpaul2k2(m): 4:01pm On Aug 04, 2011
no comment undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Handsomeemmy(m): 4:02pm On Aug 04, 2011
Laalamed:

Even animals are sane when it comes to sex.some corpers are animals,imagine Being Intimate in camp like dogs.
hahahahaha, that is what little freedom can cause ooooo.
Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 04, 2011
niceprof:

THERE WERE STILL SOME OF US WHO MAINTAINED HUMAN DIGNITY,SERVED GOD IN THE CAMP AND STILL HAD A GODLY TESTIMONY.IT WAS A PITY HOW HUMAN BEINGS REDUCED THEMSELVES TO ANIMALS IN A MATTER OF 3 WEEKS AND THESE WERE SO CALLED GRADUTES CERTIFIED FIT IN CHARACTER AND LEARNING!!!!

guy carry ur over sabi go that side! Shoooh!  if u r nt fit in character and learnin which one concern us? ITK abeg go hug transformer jor!

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by blank(f): 4:04pm On Aug 04, 2011
We must have been in the same camp. Port Harcourt, we hail thee. Una too gbaski.

amblors:

The "Most Exciting" News/gist from my Camp,

was that of a NEWLY WED lady that came to camp, met a fresh BOBO.

they got caught one night after Hours,

and em,  news was that the Deputy Camp Director (i think thats the name they're called) was a matured lady probably close to 60 and still single.
she's almost ANTI- Fornication me thinks.

Anyways the matter was reported to her that night.

And her next of Kin [Her Hussie] was informed the next morning that his property was being deported from camp.

They gave him reasons news was that the man came to camp and told her not to return to his house

BTW, the soldiers were also feasting on Willing ladies too, some of em were doing it for NYSC posting. the rest, probably leisure.
Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by chylind5: 4:06pm On Aug 04, 2011
Its quite crazy even though am a woman that so many rights went wrong in camp. I served in Rivers state batch B 2008.
          I heard such stories and am happy to announce that i neva got intimate with any guy. I had a 4yr old relationship b4 i entered camp so i did not in anyway mess myself up.
          The 1st day we entered camp, there were so many married women, but as the day went by i saw less wedding rings on ppls fingers. So many married women were misbehaving, but i have strong moral standards so  personally i had fun in a Godly way.

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by amblors(m): 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2011
blank:

We must have been in the same camp. Port Harcourt, we hail thee. Una too gbaski.

yea Nowa GBAM. grin grin
Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by blank(f): 4:13pm On Aug 04, 2011
Then guys would be trying to be friendly to you. If they see you are not down, they will jejely move on to the next one. Hopefully they will have better luck.

The guys i pitied were the guys that were seriously looking for action but no girl gree for them. My classmate kept telling me how he was roasting sey no girl don even gree kiss talkless of being intimate. I moved away from him o b4 he started thinking that i should help him out. cheesy

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Misbee(f): 4:13pm On Aug 04, 2011
This Nysc post na baba.so sum ladies can be dis cheap, wat is dis country turnin into?Gushhh!

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by blank(f): 4:14pm On Aug 04, 2011
amblors:

yea Nowa GBAM. grin grin

No dulling.
Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by u4nbl(m): 4:17pm On Aug 04, 2011
mine wasnt enough fun!
Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by ficoram(m): 4:21pm On Aug 04, 2011
I must watchout for the freebies o.
Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Evagreenfields: 4:28pm On Aug 04, 2011
chylind5:

Its quite crazy even though am a woman that so many rights went wrong in camp. I served in Rivers state batch B 2008.
          I heard such stories and am happy to announce that i neva got intimate with any guy. I had a 4yr old relationship b4 i entered camp so i did not in anyway mess myself up.
          The 1st day we entered camp, there were so many married women, but as the day went by i saw less wedding rings on ppls fingers. So many married women were misbehaving, but i have strong moral standards so  personally i had fun in a Godly way.
honesttly, the part of women removin their ringz isnt appealing at al. I knew one lady on camp whom we travelled together from lag.i even saw her hubby cos he dropped her @ the park.eventually on camp, after one wk, ring was off.ts all good sha, like whoz fooling who.
As for moi, camp was good, had clean fun, miss dodgin parade n all those annoyin boring nysc lectures.
Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Evagreenfields: 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2011
u4nbl:

mine wasnt enough fun!
mayb u wr dulling

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by ficoram(m): 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2011
If your gurl is going for camp and she is still a virgin-advice is that you let her be as she is.for those whose gurl are not better enter into seriouse praying and fasting or better still just leave everything in Gods hand.
Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by vabrida: 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2011
cool mInE sHoUlD jUsT bE aS hApLeSs As PoSsIbLe WhEn WhEn YoU aRe PoStEd To ZaMfArA wink wink wink wink wink hAd To KeEp My HaRd EaRnEd DiCk FrOm BeInG pLUcKeD oFf  sad sad sad sad smiley smiley smiley

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by NatGas(m): 4:45pm On Aug 04, 2011
Na wa sef. its just like some female corp members had already vowed of doing it on Camp cos come to think of it, I see no love in the love making on camp, just guys and girls wanting to have fun.
I was really prepared for S.e x life in camp so I went to camp with packs of raincoats and they were very handy under the moon light but the day I enjoyed most was the camp fire night.Me and three other guys had it done in one hall and the girls no send.I never saw them after posting,
What they say about some married women hiding their rings is true-sad to say but its the truth.

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Aussie(m): 4:48pm On Aug 04, 2011
My nysc was awesome in two ways; first, i was specially trained as a platoon commander on drills. Was hectic and fun. No time for drinking or looking for babes, and secondly, i met a lady after we, the nccf members picked batch A 2006 set corpers from camp in akwa ibom state (i was batch B 2005) to nccf family house in oron. Today, we are married, living happily together with two lovely kids. Camp life is not about sleeping around, i made good use of the opportunity. Those that read this might know me, cos most corper know old soilder (my nick name) at akwa ibom camp and oron 2005/2006. old soilder (my nick name) at akwa ibom camp and oron 2005/2006.

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by nnemak(m): 4:49pm On Aug 04, 2011
amblors:

yea Nowa GBAM. grin grin
[size=16pt]TAI !!!![/size]
Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Handsomeemmy(m): 10:04pm On Aug 04, 2011
ficoram:

If your gurl is going for camp and she is still a virgin-advice is that you let her be as she is.for those whose gurl are not better enter into seriouse praying and fasting or better still just leave everything in Gods hand.
Camp will always be camp oooo just like someone posted, its as if some ladies have vows in their heart to do that, trust guys, dem no carry last, But the married women own bad oooo

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Handsomeemmy(m): 10:13am On Aug 05, 2011
ficoram:

I must watchout for the freebies o.
And watchout for disease toooo ooo make u no go enjoy carry disease, Anyway shine ya eyes, Oreintation camp nawa.
Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by yusuf2(m): 11:47am On Aug 05, 2011
Served in Abuja (2008 Batch A, Stream 2), mehn, come see the number of Ibo women with giangantic Brest and A$$es shocked wey full every where, if man no wear jeans boxers under hin white shokot, na so hin go dey waka about with erecshun up and down the camp embarassed . but the time for action came later on tongue although it rained heavy during the camp fire nite, what a big f0k-up. sad

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Handsomeemmy(m): 7:01pm On Aug 05, 2011
@ Yusuf sorry ooooo so rain spoil show be that ooooo,

10 Signs Your Village People Followed You To NYSC Camp - Meme Collection / When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS / Corpers Organize Quiz In Ijare, Ondo State (Photos)