Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,386 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp (43702 Views)

The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People / Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) / Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Sagamite(m): 1:41am On Aug 07, 2011
vabrida:

cool mInE sHoUlD jUsT bE aS hApLeSs As PoSsIbLe WhEn WhEn YoU aRe PoStEd To ZaMfArA wink wink wink wink wink hAd To KeEp My HaRd EaRnEd Joystick FrOm BeInG pLUcKeD oFf  sad sad sad sad smiley smiley smiley

Is this writing style a lame attempt to be cool or are you just plainly daft?

6 Likes

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by airmark(m): 12:42pm On Aug 07, 2011
The thing bad reach the level one morning our Enugu state co ordinator asked, " the thing they scratch una? ". Worst day was "Camp Fire Night". shocked shocked shocked
Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by RubyFirst(f): 6:43am On Nov 15, 2011
I was just going through this post for the first time. This news is very disgusting, shocking and disappointing. People will leave their homes as human beings and become animals in the nxt 3wks. Jeez! Cheap is an understatement for these people who give their bodies out to strangers. By the time one starts having problems in future, they'll look for who to blame meanwhile, they are the architect of their own misfortunes and problems. The Lord forbid it that i go to camp and become useless.

11 Likes

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by missuzoma: 10:48am On Nov 15, 2011
My dear daughter is on her way to Rivers NYSC camp . she is just 20. Been firing prayers and pulled her ears well well

1 Like

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by debosky(m): 11:15am On Nov 15, 2011
missuzoma:

My dear daughter is on her way to Rivers NYSC camp . she is just 20. Been firing prayers and pulled her ears well well

I hope you gave her some spare condoms so she doesn't suffer from the shortage in camp. grin

12 Likes

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by missuzoma: 11:24am On Nov 15, 2011
I believe in abstinence and that is the only option available to her at twenty.

4 Likes

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by debosky(m): 11:27am On Nov 15, 2011
I agree with you - I hope she agrees with you as well and keeps away from those randy camp boys.
Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Sagamite(m): 11:30am On Nov 15, 2011
[Coughs]
Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by debosky(m): 11:33am On Nov 15, 2011
Hope it's not TB? grin

1 Like

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Sagamite(m): 12:53pm On Nov 15, 2011
I don't know o. grin
Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Dvino: 6:16pm On Nov 11, 2013
All dis stories r fake n overblown,althou dis tins hapen bt nt rampant as it is made in dis blog,d soldiers may do it hidenly n d gals 4favour,bt dis tins r nt too blown out as writen,were is d tim 2do it,were is d place 4it,even if bush,it wud b in hurry n many babes no go agree,dis stories r overblown bt it bcoms more real afta d camp wen two pple r fotunate 2b postd 2sam or close primary areas

3 Likes

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Ryda(m): 9:38pm On Nov 15, 2013
Handsomeemmy: Mod am sorry, i don't really know if i posted this on the right, anyway just want ask my fellow nairalander how Nysc orientation camp was during their various years of service. A friend told me about how there was scarcity of condom at the osun orientation whereby guys queue up at the phamacy to but condom because the one they bought was exhausted, tales of free sex was only the order of the day,  Married women removing their ring in order to be part of the ''gutter thing'',  Please share your experience during your time at the camp,

Pass me d poli abeg

2 Likes

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 15, 2013
Is this a two thousand and fuc.king eleven thread I see on the homepage?

About Condom scarcity and free sex? What's becoming of this place?

7 Likes

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by DonaldGenes(m): 9:47pm On Nov 15, 2013
Handsomeemmy: Mod am sorry, i don't really know if i posted this on the right, anyway just want ask my fellow nairalander how Nysc orientation camp was during their various years of service. A friend told me about how there was scarcity of condom at the osun orientation whereby guys queue up at the phamacy to but condom because the one they bought was exhausted, tales of free sex was only the order of the day,  Married women removing their ring in order to be part of the ''gutter thing'',  Please share your experience during your time at the camp,
I don't believe this drap
Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 15, 2013
Na wa o, this page was created since 2011 where e been dey since?

1 Like

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by omanifrank(m): 9:49pm On Nov 15, 2013
na wa
Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 15, 2013
2ndOGA: Is this a two thousand and fuc.king eleven thread I see on the homepage?

I think say na only me notice.

what's really sad is Toba still has that condom. cry cry cry
I pity the young man.

12 Likes

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by omanifrank(m): 9:50pm On Nov 15, 2013
2ndOGA: Is this a two thousand and fuc.king eleven thread I see on the homepage?

na now i see am self

1 Like

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by stephenponti(m): 9:52pm On Nov 15, 2013
Where is the mode that dug up this stale tread

1 Like

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by DaPheNom1: 9:52pm On Nov 15, 2013
toba:
SMH. The condom that was given to me 4 years ago is still with me till date. I have no one to use it on. At the back of the condom, they wrote 'not to be sold' on it. Its still in my room as we speak. The girl i would use it on must be very special and dare to me

Toba; e no go better for who do u this thing... So u never blow for 4years O men I'm feeling for that special girl u will lay ur hands on...

1 Like

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by DonaldGenes(m): 9:52pm On Nov 15, 2013
[b]#9jaBlogsBeLike tiwa savage steps out in style. Click here to hear footstep[/b]s

2 Likes

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 15, 2013
Just thinking... What could possibly make a moderator move a thread created two years ago to the front page... Hmmm, It's either the topic is very important or too much ALOMO

3 Likes

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by tellwisdom: 9:54pm On Nov 15, 2013
Boyloaf: My camp xperience still blows my mind till date! I neva wanted it to end. I went to camp with 60k + my 9k camp alawi i got on camp but i only returned home wit 4k, i met some rich bois and we became friends and as a warri boi they fell in love wit my slangs. We all knew how to get d groove on. The 5 of us nor dey dull at all. We got swags! After early mornin parade in our various platoons, we returnd to our hostels because we shared d same bed space, took our bath,changed our shots,perfd up and took our laundry to d dry cleaners on camp. No body get time to wash even sox sef! After d days parade comes d real daily gbedu! ''night out'' We paid to have our special table at Nigerian Brewery stand. No one is allowed to use it except me and my 4 friends. Exactly 8pm we kick off d show wit our various babes sittin beside us. We use to hav one old soldier who pretects us from harrasment frm other military men and we dey constantly buy dem buzz,as such they treated us wit preference! Well as for sex! I had a girl i loved back in uni. Although my camp babe wanted it, all she got was a good romance and a kiss.

1 Like

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by cashkidisback1(m): 9:54pm On Nov 15, 2013
u mean dt they sex for free in d nysc camps
Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by akereconfi: 9:58pm On Nov 15, 2013
amblors: @Seun, how is this topic education?

which school you graduate from??

2 Likes

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by mascot87(m): 10:01pm On Nov 15, 2013
akereconfi:

which school you graduate from??
That guy made that comment over two years ago, what makes you think he will see this your comment?

9 Likes

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by infoscope(m): 10:02pm On Nov 15, 2013
The topic is still relevant so shouldn't it make front page??

2 Likes

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 15, 2013
infoscope: The topic is still relevant so shouldn't it make front page??
do you think condoms are still scarce in nysc camps? Maybe a little research should have been done just to make sure the news is current.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS / Corpers Organize Quiz In Ijare, Ondo State (Photos) / Corper Lawal Kontagora Was Killed Because Of A Girl, Suspect Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.