Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,929 members, 7,810,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp (43705 Views)

The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People / Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) / Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:41am On Nov 16, 2013

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 16, 2013
Swiftlee:
Yes oo..we are equipping you guys to be decent, not to be promiscuous!
Zamfara camp is a nice place to be, where you find buys hostel outside the main camp! You see there is not time for rubbish..!! Besides, if you dont wanna do! You wont see anything wrong with it..when we where in
camp, many guys complained of the nature of the camp;how the soldiers dint allow them to stay in girls arena till late nights and all those stuff!! Erm, before i forget, Nobody dash anybody anything like condoms in camp!! Where sharia dey! For wetin? Infact let it be so in all camps, if you want to do! Go and buy, by the time you give free condoms..some people would wonder who to use it on, even if they dont have anybody in
mind!

It's a matter of choice. Those who wanna catch sexu.al fun in camp shld be allowed and those who wanna stay celibate, shld go ahead. As for me, fun all d way but definitely not wit som1's wifey. Lol. grin
Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by youngbilly1: 9:14am On Nov 16, 2013
toba:
OMG this is really pathetic and shameful. i doubt if i will marry a Nigerian girl sef

ma nigga, i'll advise you to get married to a nigerian lady, nigerian have self respect and sex mean a lot, its just that some few nigerian ladies are indecent. Have lived in south africa for years now, i wanna tell you the truth, you can never truth a south african woman, they're sex freak!,they're married they'll still f**k their husband's best friend. Sex means nothing to them. I swear if you ugly pass devil you go fk woman wey fine pass beyonce for SA. So i'll advice stick to a nigerian woman. If possible go village go find woman hehe smiley

1 Like

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by ibrokola(m): 9:18am On Nov 16, 2013
oluxy: Its a lie; u don't have a news.. Go and slp.
It has never happened anywhere.. Orientation camps are clean and decent all over because there is time for everything and once is bed time; no one is seeing around. It is full of activities time and monitored by man oo war, army and police.
So no time for sex presuming as u said.. If you don't have news; set and watch TV..
Your friend told you; its shows you have not gone to nysc even..lier..
This is how u re spoiling the image of married people and good people in the nysc camp..
If you don't have a news to write, go and sleep or take away and keeping walking to u get lost..

See Jewman!

1 Like

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Swiftlee(m): 9:25am On Nov 16, 2013
RedBenson:

It's a matter of choice. Those who wanna catch sexu.al fun in camp shld be allowed and those who wanna stay celibate, shld go ahead. As for me, fun all d way but definitely not wit som1's wifey. Lol. grin
Tsafe Camp would be welcoming you..Its a very nice camp..lots of fun cheesy

1 Like

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by DavidHume(m): 10:14am On Nov 16, 2013
Just observing with alomo and pop corn waiting 4 3:30pm to clock.......Nigeria vs Ethiopia lo sure ju!

1 Like

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Uwaomapaul(m): 10:24am On Nov 16, 2013
Am currently serving in Osun state, specifically Batch B Corp member, during my orientation camp in Ede osun state all dis stories am hearing now was rumoured bt nobody witness it,becos camps especially dat of Osun state is highly regimented
Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by JOYCEOUS(f): 11:45am On Nov 16, 2013
youngbilly1:

So i'll advice stick to a nigerian woman. If possible go village go find woman hehe smiley

Village too far na.
I am here.
Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by lacicrips(m): 11:57am On Nov 16, 2013
emmanuelmichael: Well, i served in Oyo(October batch 2010). It was fun. I was opportuned to be among corp member dat lived with the camp commandant/ASP and man o' war boss. We really had fun. Condoms were shared to all copr members and i got 3 packs but didnt use coz i ve a friend i love so much and cant do without, who later became my wife. We went to the parade ground anytime we want and we have a separate GP tank and place to hang our cloths after washing. No stealing whateva u drop and leaves should be met there if returns. I played football for my plattoon but i was perplexed once in my life when our room leader a warri guy was unable to spell monday to sunday correctly when asked to fix us on daily routine. He graduated from ESUT, an Engineer by profession. Again, there was a guy who studied in London o boy when this guy snores people hears it from the entrance of the quarter. (Hahaahah)

So because he studied in London, he shouldn't snore?
Your entire writeup leaves a lot to be desired.

Imagine a university graduate saying "people hears it". In 2013? Smh. This just goes to prove that you go to a Nigerian university to acquire papers/qualifications, and not education.
Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by obioraj: 12:07pm On Nov 16, 2013
coolNot all gals,I service @ kwara ma inlaw was d camp commander batch B.I never mess ma sef becos I ve a guy I luv,and many gud gals 2 which am proud of
Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Bizibi(m): 12:19pm On Nov 16, 2013
oluxy: Its a lie; u don't have a news.. Go and slp.
It has never happened anywhere.. Orientation camps are clean and decent all over because there is time for everything and once is bed time; no one is seeing around. It is full of activities time and monitored by man oo war, army and police.
So no time for sex presuming as u said.. If you don't have news; set and watch TV..
Your friend told you; its shows you have not gone to nysc even..lier..
This is how u re spoiling the image of married people and good people in the nysc camp..
If you don't have a news to write, go and sleep or take away and keeping walking to u get lost..
not all the camps are like that,I served last yr and what the op said is true it does happen in some camps and I was a little bit ashamed of what some ladies were doin with the soldiers
Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Ormorlehwah(f): 12:53pm On Nov 16, 2013
toba:
SMH. The condom that was given to me 4 years ago is still with me till date. I have no one to use it on. At the back of the condom, they wrote 'not to be sold' on it. Its still in my room as we speak. The girl i would use it on must be very special and dare to me
Hmmmm..... Are U sure?
Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by begwong: 2:16pm On Nov 16, 2013
During my camp days,due to the scarcity of the essential commodity,i had to recycle d use of my condoms which eventually got two corpers preg.
I never use am for all those married women that claim to be single;i screen them upon every approach by making sure there brèást stand kampke,but if married,erhm una know their package when no bra involved.
Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 16, 2013
Swiftlee:
Tsafe Camp would be welcoming you..Its a very nice camp..lots of fun cheesy

Which one be Tsafe camp? I go rock dem tire o. I fit organise 3some sef if chance dey. grin
Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 16, 2013
JOYCEOUS:

Village too far na.
I am here.

That's why you are not recommendable cos you're in d city. Better pack go back village go leave. Na village wife sure pass dis days. grin

1 Like

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by samsard(m): 2:41pm On Nov 16, 2013
Mujah1deen: You guys are disgusting, you have turned our NYSC camps/hostels to brothels, this once great event for our youths is now a laughing stock and an embarrassment to the all nation.

May Allah forgive you all
yu again?
Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by igboboy4real: 3:08pm On Nov 16, 2013
Handsomeemmy: Help me ask am ooo abeg make una tell us una story when una dey camp.
lwkmd o! 2 funny
Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by ELVIKING(m): 4:12pm On Nov 16, 2013
slex:

***Yawns*** pls tell me smth i havent seen or didnt see in my camp. Raise your hands if you went to Anambra state NYSC Camp
Guy na d snake own tire me pass
Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by onlineresource: 5:36pm On Nov 16, 2013
I served at adamawa last year batch C before I redeployed back to the west and I tell u... I saw all this one with my own eyes that people have been saying prior to the time I went for camp... What I experienced during the 3weeks has really made me never to trust any girl ever...I will rather marry a girl that isn't that educated or dont have to go for nysc than to stick my head in one cos especially the ladies, it changes u...
Is it one of the ladies who we travelled together that was married and in the third day, her ring was no more in her hands or the girls that were sleeping with the commandant or the soldiers... Or the top official of luxury tinted cars that comes at night to pick up girls and come to drop them off as early as 2-3am back to the camp, or one of my friends there who claimed to be in a relationship during camp with her supposed boyfriend who happen to be in the same camp and at the end of the camp was asking me 'which boyfriend' when I ask about him....
All the stories you have been hearing is true about the sex in the camp even the soldiers there say it cos I became friends with them and we talk a lot... I don't drink or womanize but I have my mouth to talk and whine a lot with the same kind of people who were my friends during camp whuich made life on camp easy with the soldiers because with us around, it was never a dull moment for them. Not to talk of the camp fire night.... Na God save my head wey talk say I leave the parade ground to my room. Na the next morning, I begin dey hear news say God save my head for going early cos some girls done plan for me wella but God no gree...
All in all, Camp was filled with lots of fun and I enjoyed every bit of it in my own way...

1 Like

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by fubbyy(m): 5:58pm On Nov 16, 2013
i think these stories differs from camp to camp,wats happening here is nt wat happening there

1 Like

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Dubemkelly(m): 6:08pm On Nov 16, 2013
RedBenson:

That's why you are not recommendable cos you're in d city. Better pack go back village go leave. Na village wife sure pass dis days. grin
Villa? What for? I had better marry a lady who acts as a material n @d same time a LovePeddler. Sex is a beautiful thing n I need a vibrant lady 2 keep it real n hold body. The camp is just an avenue 4 fun,one of those silly stories u tell wen u r grown up

1 Like

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Chyluv1000(f): 6:56pm On Nov 16, 2013
toba:
SMH. The condom that was given to me 4 years ago is still with me till date. I have no one to use it on. At the back of the condom, they wrote 'not to be sold' on it. Its still in my room as we speak. The girl i would use it on must be very special and dare to me
She will b so special nd dear to u means she can equally be ur WIFE,,,,, how come u would want to use condom wit ur wife?
Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Dsimple: 7:00pm On Nov 16, 2013
toba:

Sey condom dey expire ni? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
NO
Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by jarkata(m): 1:19am On Nov 17, 2013
Na wa o,ppl get time sa.during my service year in fika yobe state d hurrible weather in dat place was enough to demoralize me.all wot i was targeting na to get posted to potiskum or damaturu,d sun was too harsh,d hamattan na die,i never thought of having ladies as friend talkless of doing rubbish,dey used to call me 'no time' i would be d last man to leave d hostel for parade or lecture hall,i had problem with army times without nos,enough frog jump,i dey stubborn,after a week dey stop threatning me.i just dey vex,if ladies follow me talk self i hardly respond,i go just dey reason many many things,all d camp activities no de get meaning to me,only food,i made use of all my food ticket,bc i didn't have excess money to eat in mami. I no se i dey hear several stories on sex among corp members,na army own worst pass. I worked my way and i was posted to potiskum with d help of d accountant called 'alowee' dat was my aim bc i dont like rural area,i enjoy my service year in potiskum,enough ppa,plenty money,women dey come but no time. some ladies are so loose ,just for 3weeks ,d thing dey scrach dem,na wa o
Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by PaulMc(m): 4:30am On Nov 17, 2013
[quote author=yusuf_@]Guy, u want to use an expired condom on very special girl? [hahahahahaha
Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by chitech247(m): 6:53am On Nov 17, 2013
lemmings:

grin grin

Bro, are you trying to get my conscience wired? grin

I plan to enjoy all the wonders of nysc camp whenever ASUU lets me graduate cheesy

So stop discouraging us okay? grin tongue
Make use of d advice, u hv bn warned
Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Cnoteuchay: 2:33pm On Nov 17, 2013
youngbilly1:

ma nigga, i'll advise you to get married to a nigerian lady, nigerian have self respect and sex mean a lot, its just that some few nigerian ladies are indecent. Have lived in south africa for years now, i wanna tell you the truth, you can never truth a south african woman, they're sex freak!,they're married they'll still f**k their husband's best friend. Sex means nothing to them. I swear if you ugly pass devil you go fk woman wey fine pass beyonce for SA. So i'll advice stick to a nigerian woman. If possible go village go find woman hehe smiley
cant stop laughing a friend of mine dat came back frm d south told me dis i taught he was just making a joke off dem, not until my younger broda met a 35 yrs old SA woman on BB dat regular send he nude pics of herself

1 Like

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by youngbilly1: 6:37pm On Nov 17, 2013
C'noteuchay:
cant stop laughing a friend of mine dat came back frm d south told me dis i taught he was just making a joke off dem, not until my younger broda met a 35 yrs old SA woman on BB dat regular send he nude pics of herself

hahaha you see lol..I wanna come back to nigeria one is badly on my tail to come back. the secret she said was they men can't stand more than 2 mins but nigerians! s*x machines! lol
Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2013
No comment from ladies since most of them are shameless dogs

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Corpers Organize Quiz In Ijare, Ondo State (Photos) / When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS / Corper Lawal Kontagora Was Killed Because Of A Girl, Suspect Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.