Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp (43701 Views)

The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People / Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) / Which Of These Did You Do At NYSC Orientation Camp? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by JOYCEOUS(f): 11:44pm On Nov 15, 2013
striker9: lmao,don't tell me the dude is dead,very funny.

Lol! Una no serious o!
Where's the op? I have not seen his post.
Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 15, 2013
toba:
SMH. The condom that was given to me 4 years ago is still with me till date. I have no one to use it on. At the back of the condom, they wrote 'not to be sold' on it. Its still in my room as we speak. The girl i would use it on must be very special and dare to me
Guy u harsh oh! It go don xpire nah!
Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by striker9(m): 11:47pm On Nov 15, 2013
JOYCEOUS:
Lol! Una no serious o!
Where's the op? I have not seen his post.
No mind that guy jare,but I think he might be right,that's why it aint cool quoting an outdated post.
Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Moshopuma(m): 11:56pm On Nov 15, 2013
Xperince I will neva 4get @ NYSC camp kwara I always c dis gurl arund me @ parade ground though she in ma platoon one day I ask op no problem she said u resemble ma x nd I said really am no more x. Nd will start enjoy urself tru out in camp.
Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 16, 2013
Moshopuma: Xperince I will neva 4get @ NYSC camp kwara I always c dis gurl arund me @ parade ground though she in ma platoon one day I ask op no problem she said u resemble ma x nd I said really am no more x. Nd will start enjoy urself tru out in camp.

Guy, give me the address of your higher institution of learning.

10 Likes

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by vicarlicious: 12:07am On Nov 16, 2013
Hmm my service was an unforgettable experience.was really involved in the RURAL RUGGED EVANGELISM.Anambra state...so no time for rubbish. wink

2 Likes

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by striker9(m): 12:10am On Nov 16, 2013
Rukemi291:

Guy, give me the address of your higher institution of learning.
The Young shall Grow Institute of Technology.

Address-***********
Phone N0-************
Email -*******************
............That's all
Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Swiftlee(m): 12:13am On Nov 16, 2013
Zamfara Cofa!,Kaura Namoda! No time for nonsence joor! I was fully involved in the NCCF programmes in and after camp..one of the most memorable experience i can never forget..

1 Like

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Bertino(m): 12:34am On Nov 16, 2013
debosky:

I hope you gave her some spare condoms so she doesn't suffer from the shortage in camp. grin

1 Like

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:34am On Nov 16, 2013
yusuf_@:
Guy, u want to use an expired condom on very special girl?

What do you expect from a learner? Lol grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by oluxy(m): 12:45am On Nov 16, 2013
Its a lie; u don't have a news.. Go and slp.
It has never happened anywhere.. Orientation camps are clean and decent all over because there is time for everything and once is bed time; no one is seeing around. It is full of activities time and monitored by man oo war, army and police.
So no time for sex presuming as u said.. If you don't have news; set and watch TV..
Your friend told you; its shows you have not gone to nysc even..lier..
This is how u re spoiling the image of married people and good people in the nysc camp..
If you don't have a news to write, go and sleep or take away and keeping walking to u get lost..

2 Likes

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by piagetskinner(m): 12:45am On Nov 16, 2013
Na Who reawake this thread?
@ op,I wasn't bothered about wat waz goin on in camp..I just itched to geRrout of that shitehole,3weeks seemed like 3months...it was indeed an xperience
Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Nobody: 1:27am On Nov 16, 2013
JideTheBlogger:

What do you expect from a learner? Lol grin grin grin
He's a real leaner jare
Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by hammedkola(m): 2:05am On Nov 16, 2013
naijaborn001:
Guy u harsh oh! It go don xpire nah!

And you are funny as well...grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Nobody: 2:11am On Nov 16, 2013
ASUU, PUNANY DEY CALL US NAOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Handsomegod(m): 2:18am On Nov 16, 2013
Served in Jigawa 2010.Omo the journey from Enugu to Kano enroute to Jigawa na anoda matter altogether.Although I spent my hols in d north(previously),I must admit the desert and poverty I saw on my way to and in Jigawa took my breath away.Fast foward to camp.6ft 2,good looking,loaded pocket and dangling an enviable degreee from d prestigious first autonomous University in Nigeria,I fearless and quite conspicous in every crowd,iwas tailor made to lead.I became the Platoon 4 leader! Did I hear u say condom? Who dash monkey banana?! Omo konji nearly wound boys and the high handedness of the military rats made erotic escapades very dicey.However,I still sabi my manchie dem(Dapo,Emeka(namesake+sailor),Wande and Jerry) who still manage to get their groove on. Omo d platoon leader thingy na real suffer head.While odas were chilling in d dormitory,I dey waka the lenght and breadth of Gumel camp for one platoon related ish or another.Dat apart,I dread any day it was the turn of my Platoon to cook cos I must wake by 4am,cordinate my peps and ensure everything goes seamlessly. U will be wondering if I don't have female assistants? Hell I did but they were as inspiring as sagged boobs! Go figure!. Through my dedicated and committed leadership,we were still able to put up excellent shows in d kitchen vis cooking and sharing to the over 1,500 otondos in campt+the camp officials. Fast foward to sports! Since the last 21 years of NYSC in Jigawa,platoon 4 has never won a medal.Under my leadership,we won gold in football and volleyball and I threw a party for my peps in mammy market 2 days later.I forgot to remind that I came to camp with 150k determined to have a blast! Did I have flings in camp? Truth be told,there were more soji guys in camp than babes! Before u say Jack,the early birds took dem all before I could make a move The creamy babes were in so short supply and I no sabi chop frog abeg! I drown myself in alchohol and suya@mammy every night in d company of my jolly crew.A few flings came but nothing spectacular abeg. Then d killjoys came around...News started flying around that I cornered my platoon cash for my nocturnal boozing@mammy market! What?! The same platoon I literally sponsored with my dough when the miserable 200 naira per head they contributed could not even buy decent refreshment for my footballers?! Women are terrible! To think that the slander came from my deputies broke my heart! Terrible enof,my platoon officer bought the crap without investigation! The day for my justification finally came! On the carnival day,the platoon money had gone down to red.No help anywhere! I dipped my hand in my pocket and sponsor the purchases and the news flew around and of course my platoon members started asking questions abt the slander leveled against me! Account book was brought foward and it was discovered the platoon owe me documented 22k! Apologies and reprimands started flying around! Who cares?! Because of the slander and subsequent face-off with my Platoon officer,the shriveled punk made sure I was posted to his village as punishment!!! A platoon leader like me? How I went there and threw the posting letter to the face of the principal of one God-forsaken mockery of a secondary school is a story for another day! My downtimes in camp..Aside the slander/false accussation,I had blisters on d soles of my feet becasue of my endless waka from one end to another.To add salt to injury,I also had 2 massive boils on my anus and life became hell! God is alive indeed! One of the medical doctors in my platoon Juliet,administered drugs(antibiotics et al) to me and in 3 days am back to my vigourous and jolly self! To be continued...

3 Likes

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by jackile22: 4:43am On Nov 16, 2013
u guys dnt no wat 2 post,commenting on stupid talks

1 Like

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Nobody: 5:27am On Nov 16, 2013
The way aged topics are flying into the front page nowadays is worrisome. Imagine a 2011 topic now being debated on the front page. Na so news/topic scarce? Smh!

@topic, why use condoms when u can hit it up flesh2flesh? Na dat one sweet/sure pass. grin grin
Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Nobody: 5:33am On Nov 16, 2013
Bertino:

Brosiere, abeg open them, put them on dicck se..x toy and post dem here. Dem girls wanna see it to get wet this morning. grin
Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Nobody: 5:46am On Nov 16, 2013
ficoram: I must watchout for the freebies o.

Yeah! This means these people are equipping us with cool ideas ahead of our time in camp. Undergrads, make una take note o.
Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by nbright: 6:12am On Nov 16, 2013
Married women?... Many Nigerians lack morals... 2011 thread on fp!.. Miracles do happen
Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Sirsijo(m): 6:20am On Nov 16, 2013
Just like VEGAS... What happens
in CAMP stays in CAMP... OYO iseyin reppin... I enjoyed my stay in the camp, batch A '12
Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Bowaley17(m): 6:32am On Nov 16, 2013
vabrida: cool mInE sHoUlD jUsT bE aS hApLeSs As PoSsIbLe WhEn WhEn YoU aRe PoStEd To ZaMfArA wink wink wink wink wink hAd To KeEp My HaRd EaRnEd DiCk FrOm BeInG pLUcKeD oFf  sad sad sad sad smiley smiley smiley
lol bro....:-D
Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by iamyoungchris: 6:38am On Nov 16, 2013
Lol
Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Temptee101(m): 7:12am On Nov 16, 2013
oluxy: Its a lie; u don't have a news.. Go and slp.
It has never happened anywhere.. Orientation camps are clean and decent all over because there is time for everything and once is bed time; no one is seeing around. It is full of activities time and monitored by man oo war, army and police.
So no time for sex presuming as u said.. If you don't have news; set and watch TV..
This is how u re spoiling the image of married people and good people in the nysc camp..
If you don't have a news to write, go and sleep or take away and keeping walking to u get lost..
What is this one saying? Na u be NYSC? Worst things happen in NYSC camps. In kebbi where i camped, all manner of pple were caught in the act; married ladies, gays etc. A soldier was sited having sex with a corper inside his car. So what then are you saying? If you have not served or camped before; just keep calm and observe

1 Like

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by GentleMimi: 7:23am On Nov 16, 2013
oluxy: Its a lie; u don't have a news.. Go and slp.
Calm down and be rational here.It aint no story.In my camp,two corp members were decamped b'cos they were caught in the illicit act in the middle of the night,in the bush.They were first brought to the parade ground in the morning and exposed b4 they got decamped that same day.
It happens on every camp.But if u're principled,it wn't be an issue for u.People who do such lack morals and principles.
Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by GentleMimi: 7:31am On Nov 16, 2013
spikes C:

Not fine embarassed

Come to our thread wink
Lol! I will,definitely!
Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by emmanuelmichael(m): 7:59am On Nov 16, 2013
Well, i served in Oyo(October batch 2010). It was fun. I was opportuned to be among corp member dat lived with the camp commandant/ASP and man o' war boss. We really had fun. Condoms were shared to all copr members and i got 3 packs but didnt use coz i ve a friend i love so much and cant do without, who later became my wife. We went to the parade ground anytime we want and we have a separate GP tank and place to hang our cloths after washing. No stealing whateva u drop and leaves should be met there if returns. I played football for my plattoon but i was perplexed once in my life when our room leader a warri guy was unable to spell monday to sunday correctly when asked to fix us on daily routine. He graduated from ESUT, an Engineer by profession. Again, there was a guy who studied in London o boy when this guy snores people hears it from the entrance of the quarter. (Hahaahah)

1 Like

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by eyitayo007(m): 8:29am On Nov 16, 2013
on Camp ? Can never forget Ikare akoko .....women ,not me ..... me and my friend John was married to the bottles to the extent a lady called us Gay and we agreed ......

1 Like

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Swiftlee(m): 8:35am On Nov 16, 2013
RedBenson:

Yeah! This means these people are equipping us with cool ideas ahead of our time in camp. Undergrads, make una take note o.
Yes oo..we are equipping you guys to be decent, not to be promiscuous! Zamfara camp is a nice place to be, where you find buys hostel outside the main camp! You see there is not time for rubbish..!! Besides, if you dont wanna do! You wont see anything wrong with it..when we where in camp, many guys complained of the nature of the camp;how the soldiers dint allow them to stay in girls arena till late nights and all those stuff!! Erm, before i forget, Nobody dash anybody anything like condoms in camp!! Where sharia dey! For wetin? Infact let it be so in all camps, if you want to do! Go and buy, by the time you give free condoms..some people would wonder who to use it on, even if they dont have anybody in mind!
Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Swiftlee(m): 8:36am On Nov 16, 2013
RedBenson:

Re: Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp by Allwility: 8:37am On Nov 16, 2013
Donalð Genes:
I don't believe this drap
Dude, you better believe it because it's so true. 2012 batch A, Kwara camp, a married lady was booted for having s£& with some young dude in the bush.

My batch, the commandant asked if we wanted condoms to be shared...but seemed to have a rethink after consulting with other camp officials.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Signs Your Village People Followed You To NYSC Camp - Meme Collection / When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS / Corpers Organize Quiz In Ijare, Ondo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.