Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,422 members, 7,812,240 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique (93384 Views)

Gunmen Declare 10-Day Sit-At-Home In Enugu Communities, Order Markets To Shut / Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted (Full Transcript) / Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by SenatePresdo(m): 4:29pm On Aug 10, 2022
KingKO22:

grin Baby factory from Sadeast spotted

Denying your unknown gunmen will do you no good.

We already know that Sadeasterners are criminals nd militants killing themselves just to paint Buhari and Tinubu as failure.

Continue killing yourselves even kill all the billionaire from your Sadeast.
We will soon chase all of yu from Lagos so that yu can enjoy your monsters

You can't even chase Hausas away, not to talk of Igbos.
I doubt you know what a civil war is.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Alabaintprice(m): 4:29pm On Aug 10, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Rich people no dey make mouth. You are just a beneficiary of Enugu State Governor's, HIRED PURCHASE Wheelbarrow, that was shared to IGBO Youths early this year.

You are now feeling like a Boss. You feel say you don arrive. Enjoy your online audio moneygrin grin

We make mouth when it is necessary....

Come and verify

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Alabaintprice(m): 4:30pm On Aug 10, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Rich people no dey make mouth. You are just a beneficiary of Enugu State Governor's, HIRED PURCHASE Wheelbarrow, that was shared to IGBO Youths early this year.

You are now feeling like a Boss. You feel say you don arrive. Enjoy your online audio moneygrin grin

You dey collect rent for Lagos, no
You dey import good? No

Which wan do you do most ... Always on nairaland waiting for 30k monthly

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Alabaintprice(m): 4:31pm On Aug 10, 2022
shortIGBOman:

E no concern us. Saraki stated the obvious. That's exactly what it is. Obi of Onitsha go bow when he see me grin

Go and hide in shame bro.... Your mouth of the gods begged Igbos for help....

Same way it will be for you all in due time....

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Kingzeez10: 4:32pm On Aug 10, 2022
Goodday90:
the latest,tinubu urchins are now creating fake profiles with Igbo names

Nothing about tinubu suprises me anymore,if he can rent fake bishops to attend his deputy unveiling,what is nairaland profile?
Same with you IPOB pigs using Yoruba names as moniker here.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Aldol: 4:32pm On Aug 10, 2022
Alabaintprice:

You can't even sleep at night either... So don't even bring this up ...

Your case is worse than mine
grin grin grin grin grin pele, you are safe in Lagos you hear, but respect ur host,that's ol

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by shortIGBOman: 4:33pm On Aug 10, 2022
Alabaintprice:

Go and hide in shame bro.... Your mouth of the gods begged Igbos for help....

Same way it will be for you all in due time....

Trash again.
The Almighty North will never give Biafra their independence. Make una do una worst. grin

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Alabaintprice(m): 4:35pm On Aug 10, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Trash again.
The Almighty North will never give Biafra their independence. Make una do una worst. grin

Like I'm an agitator. Stupid.....

You all are losers and time will tell.

Enjoy the little fun you're having.

Sarki, eye of the gods.... Loser in the worst state ...

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by shortIGBOman: 4:35pm On Aug 10, 2022
Alabaintprice:

You dey collect rent for Lagos, no
You dey import good? No

Which wan do you do most ... Always on nairaland waiting for 30k monthly

Emeka! Emeka!! Emeka!!! How many times did I call you? No give yourself BP for my matter.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Alabaintprice(m): 4:36pm On Aug 10, 2022
Aldol:

grin grin grin grin grin pele, you are safe in Lagos you hear, but respect ur host,that's ol

In Lagos, you can't do anything....

Anything you want we will give you.

No one in Lagos dares to do anything.

Lagos belongs to no one.

Don't be a fool

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Alabaintprice(m): 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Emeka! Emeka!! Emeka!!! How many times did I call you? No give yourself BP for my matter.

Look at this fool ....

You're confident to use shortiboman as your moniker....

You're not even proud of were you come from.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by oilykid(m): 4:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Trash again.
You mean the north that is currently a killing Field where fulanis and hausas are currently killing theirselves.. before the end of the next year,the population of the core north will have been reduced by the different terrorists groups being breed there. I'm sure you are somewhere in the east taking refugee there to escape from your terrorism infected north
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Kingcalls: 4:39pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ucheuokoro:
All the pages used for OBIdient are still the same pages used for IPOB terrorist groups.

Like this I don wash my hand for Peter Obi matter. The devil I know is better than the angel I dont know

U opened a new account today to claim uche like say u b igbo man... u Agbado urchins are terrible and will cry next year

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by excesslove90(m): 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ucheuokoro:
All the pages used for OBIdient are still the same pages used for IPOB terrorist groups.

Like this I don wash my hand for Peter Obi matter. The devil I know is better than the angel I dont know
you're never obident bat-thing spotted#
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Kingcalls: 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2022
Goodday90:
the latest,tinubu urchins are now creating fake profiles with Igbo names

Nothing about tinubu suprises me anymore,if he can rent fake bishops to attend his deputy unveiling,what is nairaland profile?

The fool just created his account today for this news just to discredit obi
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by shortIGBOman: 4:41pm On Aug 10, 2022
oilykid:

You mean the north that is currently a killing Field where fulanis and hausas are currently killing theirselves.. before the end of the next year,the population of the core north will have been reduced by the different terrorists groups being breed there. I'm sure you are somewhere in the east taking refugee there to escape from your terrorism infected north

Trash.
The Almighty North is safer than the East.

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Aldol: 4:42pm On Aug 10, 2022
Alabaintprice:

In Lagos, you can't do anything....

Anything you want we will give you.

No one in Lagos dares to do anything.

Lagos belongs to no one.

Don't be a fool
Remember you are hated all over the world because of your arrogance, in some countries you are killed like flies, even in ur own states you are killed by ur own people, the only lagos which is a safe heaven for you,you still want to misbehave, the way I dey see am na lagos lagoon you go end
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by oilykid(m): 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Trash.
The Almighty North is safer than the East.
No difference between Somali and core northern Nigeria,but are failed states with IDPs scattered everywhere while bandits and terrorists are the ones ruling them
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by shortIGBOman: 4:45pm On Aug 10, 2022
Alabaintprice:

Look at this fool ....

You're confident to use shortiboman as your moniker....

You're not even proud of were you come from.

This one wan use style begin lick my Ass. See as e dey follow me upandan. Emeka, go and find your next target, wey you go sell Fufu phone to. Your Oga go vex if you no meet your target today. But be careful, when you get caught, na mob action straight. grin grin

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Aldol: 4:45pm On Aug 10, 2022
Kingcalls:

U opened a new account today to claim uche like say u b igbo man... u Agbado urchins are terrible and will cry next year
Is today July 25, dem carry lie swear for una?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by chikason22(m): 4:46pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ucheuokoro:

Tinubu urchin. Forming Igbo. Tinubu will reap what he sowed in 2015. Don't worry, it will be a bountiful harvest.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Alabaintprice(m): 4:47pm On Aug 10, 2022
shortIGBOman:

This one wan use style begin lick my Ass. See as e dey follow me upandan. Emeka, go and find your next target, wey you go sell Fufu phone to. Your Oga go vex if you no meet your target today. But be careful, when you get caught, na mob action straight. grin grin

Discharging method ....

Runaway like you people will always do..

E no pass like that

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Kingcalls: 4:48pm On Aug 10, 2022
Aldol:

Is today July 25, dem carry lie swear for una?

Use ur brain for once
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by shortIGBOman: 4:48pm On Aug 10, 2022
oilykid:

No difference between Somali and core northern Nigeria,but are failed states with IDPs scattered everywhere while bandits and terrorists are the ones ruling them

See person wey no fit go him Region dey talk. I know it's been years since you last enter your village. Since Peter Obi's IPOB dey kill People anyhow for that small Region. grin grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Alabaintprice(m): 4:48pm On Aug 10, 2022
Aldol:

Remember you are hated all over the world because of your arrogance, in some countries you are killed like flies, even in ur own states you are killed by ur own people, the only lagos which is a safe heaven for you,you still want to misbehave, the way I dey see am na lagos lagoon you go end

You mean the most loved worldwide ....

Dumb Bleep.

Wailers
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Justiceleague1: 4:48pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ucheuokoro:

Says an afonja who registered only lastonth 25 July!!!!

Try get shame small nah grin

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by chrisvic007: 4:52pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ucheuokoro:

Thank God for giving you the opportunity to see the light. We have always known that 98%of those supporting Peter Obi are Ipob members, sympathizers or financiers.

For the rest that are still marooned in the illusion of Obi's presidency, day will break on 25th of February 2023.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by edosignature(m): 4:54pm On Aug 10, 2022
Death to all IPOBians pigs & their sympathizers.
Death to all Bandits & their sympathizers.
Death to all Terrorist & their sympathizers.

Vote Atiku Abubakar for president 2023.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by shortIGBOman: 4:55pm On Aug 10, 2022
Alabaintprice:

Discharging method ....

Runaway like you people will always do..

E no pass like that

I dey go my house. I've closed from work before 4, but I dey here dey catch cruise with you.
Adios amigo.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by TheOgaBoss: 4:55pm On Aug 10, 2022
KingKO22:

grin Baby factory from Sadeast spotted

Denying your unknown gunmen will do you no good.

We already know that Sadeasterners are criminals nd militants killing themselves just to paint Buhari and Tinubu as failure.

Continue killing yourselves even kill all the billionaire from your Sadeast.
We will soon chase all of yu from Lagos so that yu can enjoy your monsters
what about the bandits in the north? Are they easterners trying to paint buhari and tinubu bad?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports / General Buhari And Ibrahim Gambari In 1984 (Video) / The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.