Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,658 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique (93390 Views)

Gunmen Declare 10-Day Sit-At-Home In Enugu Communities, Order Markets To Shut / Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted (Full Transcript) / Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Alabaintprice(m): 4:06pm On Aug 10, 2022
shortIGBOman:

All hail Emeka, the Wheelbarrow pusher who doubles as a Billionaire. grin grin grin

You can say that again, atleast not a fraudster like y'all always depend on a s a source of livelihood ....

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by haffaze777(m): 4:07pm On Aug 10, 2022
OkutaNla:

Those are the same PitObi people/terrorist sympathizers trying to foist his candidacy down our throats. They make a PitObi presidency a very scary prospect to even imagine.

Nah only stupid Nigeria go vote who those terrorists are promoting

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Alabaintprice(m): 4:07pm On Aug 10, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Kikikikikikikikikikikiki, continue to Chest beat online. Since that's the only thing that makes you feel good. Audio Billionaires.

Go worldwide and verify ......

They will tell you.
It's not only written in paper....

It's on the lips of those who know what we can do

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by poseidon12: 4:08pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ucheuokoro:
All the pages used for OBIdient are still the same pages used for IPOB terrorist groups.

Like this I don wash my hand for Peter Obi matter. The devil I know is better than the angel I dont know

Tinubu man. Get lost.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by shortIGBOman: 4:08pm On Aug 10, 2022
Alabaintprice:

Oh, definitely, guess how much that is bro.... Go and check.

In all means possible, I'm still better than a low life like you.
I'm sorry to say you don't even have a reason to exist talk more of having any meaningful value to give this world. Waste of human space and existence

How do you know? For your mind, your are richer than most People here, since you are one of those that sell fake Chargers and earpiece on wheelbarrows. Na mouth una get, but empty in reality.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by henzy4life: 4:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
Zombie mumu

Ucheuokoro:
All the pages used for OBIdient are still the same pages used for IPOB terrorist groups.

Like this I don wash my hand for Peter Obi matter. The devil I know is better than the angel I dont know
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Alabaintprice(m): 4:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
shortIGBOman:

How do you know? For your mind, your are richer than most People here, since you are one of those that sell fake Chargers and earpiece on wheelbarrows. Na mouth una get, but empty in reality.

Come and verify.....
Should I count businesses......
Phone accessories
Sumec Fireman generator and inverter AC
Smart tv
Fashion....
Real estate.......

I'm not your regular guy ...

Come and verify
I'll take you round

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by shortIGBOman: 4:10pm On Aug 10, 2022
Alabaintprice:

They will tell you.

Come and see how your IGBO leaders dey Prostrate dey pay homage to their Northern masters in the North. That's the reality, not this una online Chest beating.

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by HopeSpencer: 4:11pm On Aug 10, 2022
Goodday90:
the latest,tinubu urchins are now creating fake profiles with Igbo names

Nothing about tinubu suprises me anymore,if he can rent fake bishops to attend his deputy unveiling,what is nairaland profile?

What about the idiot above claiming to be femifasola? Oponu
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Alabaintprice(m): 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Come and see how your IGBO leaders dey Prostrate dey pay homage to their Northern masters in the North. That's the reality, not this una online Chest beating.

When you're in Rome you act like a Roman ....

That's how to survive. That's how we hustle.

Same way you'll travel out and respect there way of life ... That's if you'll even travel out

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by shortIGBOman: 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2022
Alabaintprice:

They will tell you.

See the OBI of ONITSHA and all the First class Kings in the EAST. See as they Prostrate to show loyalty to their Northern masters. While una dey make mouth online, una leaders dey lick their Northern masters Assess. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Bar1941(m): 4:13pm On Aug 10, 2022
Femifasola:

Stop this nonsense. Seems you enjoy the blood let in the country.

I'm yoruba and I'm fully OBI-dient. No propaganda can work this time. Kill ya sef

Continue to deceive yourself, you use Yoruba's first name and family name yet you wrote you were Yoruba? Are people on nland so dense not to recognize a Yoruba name? Be proud of your Mkpurinmiri nomenclature, no true Yoruba son will support a biafran agitation codenamed Obidient.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Alabaintprice(m): 4:13pm On Aug 10, 2022
shortIGBOman:

See the OBI of ONITSHA and all the First class Kings in the EAST. See as they Prostrate to show loyalty to their Northern masters. While una dey make mouth online, una leaders dey lick their Northern masters Assess. grin grin
Then you come tomthe east and still bow before the Obi of onitsha...

Don't be stupid fam....... It's vice versa
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by shortIGBOman: 4:14pm On Aug 10, 2022
Alabaintprice:

When you're in Rome you act like a Roman ....

That's how to survive. That's how we hustle.

Same way you'll travel out and respect there way of life ... That's if you'll even travel out

Sure you must lick your Northern masters Assess. If not, them go drive una comot for East. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Alabaintprice(m): 4:15pm On Aug 10, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Same way they are licking out assess in the East and can't make any noise there....

Who is the fool?

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by shortIGBOman: 4:18pm On Aug 10, 2022
Alabaintprice:

Na lie. We can never bow for any IHBO Man. We are share holders in your region. We install most of your Governors. We made them what they are today.

I am presently a share holders in Imo State. Every month, some couple of hundred thousands dey enter my account, from their monthly Federal allocation. I get power pass you for your own State.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Alabaintprice(m): 4:19pm On Aug 10, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Sure you must lick your Northern masters Assess. If not, them go drive una comot for East. grin grin grin

But the northerners in your land are bleeping y'all day and night in your own freaking land..... You're proud of yourself

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by orisa37: 4:20pm On Aug 10, 2022
TALIBAN IS MACBAN IN KANO.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Aldol: 4:20pm On Aug 10, 2022
Alabaintprice:

You know they live in the forest and you haven't down anything about it.

What a shame.
It shows that you know your problem but can't face it.... Cowards....

Same way you'll be in the middle of everything and can't have a stand in anything......

You're only relevant because of Tinubu.... What a shame....

One scam of a man making a tribe popular .... Jeez...

Such a shame
Lol why d herdmen no wait after attackk, sometimes they come in the night , attack and flee, at least our people are not mad to the extent of killing each other on daily basis,I have watched countless videos of such and really feel for you people. Cowards these madness can only happen in the east, how can people who live around you, kill you like chickens and chained you like dogs to your houses and you do nothing, this is cowardice of the highest order,herds men kill you, your own people kill you, na wa ooo

Meanwhile Tinubu is your incoming president
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Alabaintprice(m): 4:20pm On Aug 10, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Na lie. We can never bow for any IHBO Man. We are share holders in your region. We install most of your Governors. We made them what they are today.

I am presently a share holders in Imo State. Every month, some couple of hundred thousands dey enter my account, from their monthly Federal allocation. I get power pass you for your own State.

Come to the east and see your mates......

When you're tired of browsing pictures you'll come let's get it down

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by shortIGBOman: 4:20pm On Aug 10, 2022
Alabaintprice:

You're making yourself feel cool......
When they want to back there argument they only get things that suits there argument.......

Dumb fool

E pain am. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Goodday90(m): 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2022
HopeSpencer:

What about the idiot above claiming to be femifasola? Oponu
your dad
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Alabaintprice(m): 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2022
Aldol:

Lol why d herdmen no wait after attackk, sometimes they come in the night , attack and flee, at least our people are mad to the extent of killing each other on daily basis,I have watched countless videos of such and really feel for you people. Cowards these madness can only happen in the east, how can people who live around you, kill you like chickens and chained you like dogs to your houses and you do nothing, this is cowardice of the highest order,herds men kill you, your own people kill you, na wa ooo

Meanwhile Tinubu is your incoming president

I'm still asking you why a foreigner will come to your land and kill you?

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Alabaintprice(m): 4:22pm On Aug 10, 2022
shortIGBOman:

E pain am. cheesy cheesy

I wish. ..

Your ideas are baseless

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by shortIGBOman: 4:23pm On Aug 10, 2022
Alabaintprice:

God forbid bad thing. I am a First class Citizen of this beautiful Country. But Obi of Onitsha is not. Na him go bow for me. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Alabaintprice(m): 4:24pm On Aug 10, 2022
shortIGBOman:

God forbid bad thing. O am a First class Citizen of this beautiful Country. But Obi of Onitsha is not. Na him ho bow for me. grin grin

Oh my god. Quoting sarki that came to beg Igbos for money to release his brother........

You're so stupid fam....
How low can you be?

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by franchasofficia: 4:25pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ucheuokoro:

Most of you lack sense or you are just being a foolish bigot.

So TVC and the Nation that promote Tinubu Presidency and also report about Yoruba cultists and ritualists killings means Tinubu is being sponsored by Yoruba skull miners and ritualists?

Mumu people forming intelligent, most of you are so disgusting angry
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Aldol: 4:25pm On Aug 10, 2022
Alabaintprice:

I'm still asking you why a foreigner will come to your land and kill you?

Are same foreigners not killing you in your land, in addition to you people killing urselves?
As you are like this so, you can't even go to the east for fear of being killed by ur own people
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by shortIGBOman: 4:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
Alabaintprice:

Come and verify.....
Should I count businesses......
Phone accessories
Sumec Fireman generator and inverter AC
Smart tv
Fashion....
Real estate.......

I'm not your regular guy ...

Come and verify
I'll take you round

Rich people no dey make mouth. You are just a beneficiary of Enugu State Governor's, HIRED PURCHASE Wheelbarrow, that was shared to IGBO Youths early this year.

You are now feeling like a Boss. You feel say you don arrive. Enjoy your online audio moneygrin grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Alabaintprice(m): 4:28pm On Aug 10, 2022
Aldol:

Are same foreigners not killing you in your land, in addition to you people killing urselves?
As you are like this so, you can't even go to the east for fear of being killed by ur own people

You can't even sleep at night either... So don't even bring this up ...

Your case is worse than mine

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by shortIGBOman: 4:29pm On Aug 10, 2022
Alabaintprice:

Oh my god. Quoting sarki that came to beg Igbos for money to release his brother........

You're so stupid fam....
How low can you be?

E no concern us. Saraki stated the obvious. That's exactly what it is. Obi of Onitsha go bow when he see me grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports / General Buhari And Ibrahim Gambari In 1984 (Video) / The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.