Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

If You Have Never Dated This Type Of Babe, You Have Never Lived (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Have Never Dated This Type Of Babe, You Have Never Lived (pics) (9691 Views)

I Dated This Foreign Girl And Got The Shock Of My Life / Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. / Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Have Never Dated This Type Of Babe, You Have Never Lived (pics) by Stanley3562(m): 8:33pm On Aug 10, 2022
Anoti1:
I just listened to it cheesy grin grin

Music is not your thing bro. Just count your losses and move on. Keep grinding, you’ll find your place of destiny and excel.
Emotional damage shocked grin[quote][/quote]

1 Like

Re: If You Have Never Dated This Type Of Babe, You Have Never Lived (pics) by Smokiebrand: 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2022
Are you an experienced /non experienced dispatch rider that can work on mainland /Island axis Alone and needs a job of 50,000+ incentives?
-
Do you have;
-A riders card
-Good knowledge of Google map
-2 guarantors
-Knows how to read and write to an extent?

Please call/WhatsApp 09162950590
Re: If You Have Never Dated This Type Of Babe, You Have Never Lived (pics) by WantsandMore: 10:11pm On Aug 10, 2022
UptownVibes:
Chief,there is room for improvement o.. Come blike say na paper you dey read. I can write a song for you.(Free) I will do an acapella kind of demon for you,cux I no go get time go studio. So you just score and edit to your taste.. Pray for grace and shine my gee. I like as you no wan give up. Na who give up ,Bleep up o..
Good Man!
@iamdbull think about it .

1 Like

Re: If You Have Never Dated This Type Of Babe, You Have Never Lived (pics) by jumper524(m): 10:45pm On Aug 10, 2022
Nigga forget those critics, you did great man. Keep grinding your passion. I love this one per say
Re: If You Have Never Dated This Type Of Babe, You Have Never Lived (pics) by yusfatedeeprof(m): 11:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
Honest Review:
With this kind of song you can never blow. Shey be you sef get ear, listen to your song na. You no go even enter e-list artist sef with this cheesy

My advice:
Work on your lyrics, music is not child's play, you can spend 3 days writing one line, or you find yourself a good song writer.

Go music school to understand tone and notes.

You have a lot of work to do on melody, harmony and rhythm.

You seems detached from your music, uninterested, slow. You need to own your sound, be in control by first carving a niche for yourself, know you audience.

Music is an art, you have to be creative.

Lastly get better producer, but your A capella must have been really good before you make this move. Or else you go just waste money.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Never Dated This Type Of Babe, You Have Never Lived (pics) by Sergio101(m): 11:50pm On Aug 10, 2022
The comments are not encouraging.

And the pain just came directly to me because I have been in this shoe before (that after all your struggle...... people will only see your sweat as urine).

Please fellow Nairalanders..... let's learn to encourage everyone with a special character, especially one that is able to show it .

Bro @Dbull......The Lord is your strength. it's gonna be fine. One-day we will see the rainbow.

Never give up!!

3 Likes

Re: If You Have Never Dated This Type Of Babe, You Have Never Lived (pics) by Chidi2022: 11:51pm On Aug 10, 2022
Smokiebrand:
Are you an experienced /non experienced dispatch rider that can work on mainland /Island axis Alone and needs a job of 50,000+ incentives?
-
Do you have;
-A riders card
-Good knowledge of Google map
-2 guarantors
-Knows how to read and write to an extent?

Please call/WhatsApp 09162950590
ITIQ... don't you think its better you apply for this, instead of looking for 5000 that you didnot misplace...

1 Like

Re: If You Have Never Dated This Type Of Babe, You Have Never Lived (pics) by remi1444: 11:58pm On Aug 10, 2022
Onyeka90210:
The rhythm is promising
But you have a lot to work on
You need a good sound engineer.
I dey feel am like calm headed PrettyBoyDO.
Re: If You Have Never Dated This Type Of Babe, You Have Never Lived (pics) by AdeniyiA(m): 3:39am On Aug 11, 2022
Dbull I advice you not to see the insults and criticisms as hatred, there's always a way to see good in bad circumstances. I will never stand here with my experiences of life and condemn you, many who do here are still under their parents or are still being fed. Most have never ventured into any productive engagement. Build yourself a ladder of zeal to match further into uncharted territories of self discovery and improvement. Strive to be better, prove them wrong! You have overcome the most difficult stages. Up only
Re: If You Have Never Dated This Type Of Babe, You Have Never Lived (pics) by Samakus(m): 7:07am On Aug 11, 2022
IamDbull, I love the chorus part. The song started as If you're singing but eventually turned to Rap.

My advice is that you iron out whether you're singing or rapping first. Then the tempo of the song was too fast for your rap lines. Find rapping lines that will fit in perfectly with the tempo of the song.

If the song started with the chorus, it will mask the flaws of the rapping. That's the truth

As for the destructive critics up there, don't mind them. Only if they have held mic before, they will appreciate the work you have put in. Singing is not easy. But keep going. There's a good singer in there. Brush yourself and everything will be better.

This is from a music man himself. Though not a professional yet

1 Like

Re: If You Have Never Dated This Type Of Babe, You Have Never Lived (pics) by Iamdbull: 2:29pm On Aug 11, 2022
jumper524:
Nigga forget those critics, you did great man. Keep grinding your passion. I love this one per say
Thanks man
Re: If You Have Never Dated This Type Of Babe, You Have Never Lived (pics) by Iamdbull: 2:29pm On Aug 11, 2022
AdeniyiA:
Dbull I advice you not to see the insults and criticisms as hatred, there's always a way to see good in bad circumstances. I will never stand here with my experiences of life and condemn you, many who do here are still under their parents or are still being fed. Most have never ventured into any productive engagement. Build yourself a ladder of zeal to match further into uncharted territories of self discovery and improvement. Strive to be better, prove them wrong! You have overcome the most difficult stages. Up only
Thanks alot man I really appreciate
Re: If You Have Never Dated This Type Of Babe, You Have Never Lived (pics) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 11, 2022
MichaelSokoto:
dis wan neva still blow?

mek dem tie am join bokoharam bomb mek we c weda he go gree blow na!
undecided
Lmao with you signature.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Never Dated This Type Of Babe, You Have Never Lived (pics) by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:40am On Aug 12, 2022
omale88:
Dbull I can give you one trick to blow but then we would have to sign an mou that for every record sold and show you go now in the future after you use this trick il have 40% as my cut,if you think you are up for the deal just mention me and drop your email so I can contact you,I assure you 200% success with this concept, you would land a deal in two weeks.if you don't land a deal in those two weeks of using my trick then don't give me anything out of the money you make using it.i like your persistence in trying to make it through music,also remember something 'talent is not enough',I don't need anything from you to get this,but once you get it then you would start paying for it as it yields.why 40%you would ask? It is so because after you use it,it becomes public knowledge.
nah mek him go start to dey do lébuuké construction site work be the secret wey u wan give am?
40% too much nah!
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Embarrassed Yourself In The Presence Of The Opposite Sex? Share Your Experiences / Guys: 5 Easy Ways To Get Inside A Girl's Pant / I Saw This On My Girl Friend Message Box....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.