Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,562 members, 7,865,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:10 PM

Pastor Tells Gov. Ayade To Use N25m He Donated To Church To Pay Salaries(video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Tells Gov. Ayade To Use N25m He Donated To Church To Pay Salaries(video) (200 Views)

Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video / Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) / You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Tells Gov. Ayade To Use N25m He Donated To Church To Pay Salaries(video) by damilola4162(m): 1:47pm On Aug 10, 2022
“Use whatever you want to give to me to pay salaries” - Clergyman tells Governor Ben Ayade of Cross River state after he made N25million donation to his church

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yS7m0sLJvE][/url]
A video of a clergyman telling Governor Ben Ayade of Cross River state to use the money he intends to gift him to pay the salaries of civil servants in the state, has gone viral.

In the video, the governor can be seen inside a church making a donation of N25 million to the church. After announcing the donation which he made on behalf of 'the people of the state, the state government, his family, Chief Justice of Nigeria, and the entire judiciary,' he went on to hail the clergyman, who is a Bishop, as the ''Pride of Northern Cross River state''. He then stated that he has a ''Whisper'' for the Bishop afterward.

While the anchor of the church program was praying that God will divinely ''Whisper'' to every member of the church, the Bishop took hold of the microphone and then asked the Governor to use whatever he wanted to gift him to pay salaries.

''I want to thank my amiable Governor. He is my brother. We are from the same part of the state. We will whisper to him later, whatever he wants to give to me, let him put that package together and pay salaries''he said to the cheering of his congregation''he said

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/8/use-whatever-you-want-to-give-to-me-to-pay-salaries-clergyman-tells-governor-ben-ayade-of-cross-river-state-after-he-made-n25million-donation-to-his-church-video.html

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: Pastor Tells Gov. Ayade To Use N25m He Donated To Church To Pay Salaries(video) by orisa37: 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2022
May God bless that Pastor.
Re: Pastor Tells Gov. Ayade To Use N25m He Donated To Church To Pay Salaries(video) by correctyourself(m): 2:04pm On Aug 10, 2022
Thanks you man of God, that is how it should bee.
Re: Pastor Tells Gov. Ayade To Use N25m He Donated To Church To Pay Salaries(video) by donaldking100: 2:16pm On Aug 10, 2022
A highly obedient pastor.
Re: Pastor Tells Gov. Ayade To Use N25m He Donated To Church To Pay Salaries(video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2022
Love this.

"A laborer is worthy of his wages" - Jesus

(1) (Reply)

Mfm Prayer City / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Saturday, September 3,2022 / Are Sex Dreams Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.