Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Christians Admits Ur Mistakes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christians Admits Ur Mistakes (7579 Views)

Jonathan’s Biggest Economic Mistakes — Pat Utomi / Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? / Breaking News: BBC Admits Charlie Hebdo's Attack Was Faked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by gaskydudu: 8:21am On Aug 05, 2011
@ Hapi, topics like this are very controversial. U should not post such on this blog.

I suggest you delete this thread! It is not intelletual and makes no sense!!
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by BashMe1(m): 8:31am On Aug 05, 2011
The Initiator of this threat is undoubtedly sick, he/she needs help, MTSCHEW!!!
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by omodapson(m): 8:37am On Aug 05, 2011
Another escapee from Aro or Yaba left. smh
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by Badguy2: 8:45am On Aug 05, 2011
Boody kamuufulozite! Irresponsible Broncovic, Jobless tout. Almajeri, Mmmmsscchhhwww! angry
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by ksam(m): 8:50am On Aug 05, 2011
When almajiris start using the net,this is what we get.pls go to school.
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by kemisuga(f): 8:57am On Aug 05, 2011
I dont get this thread. What is d poster aim?
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by kogua: 8:59am On Aug 05, 2011
This is topic is for lack of a better word "STUPID" and carelessly irresponsible.
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 05, 2011
superior 2:

My fellow members here Imagine have u ever see where a christian reading a Qur'an I know most of u will say NO but I know many muslim who r always researching on bible comparing it with qur'an and telling some christian mode of explaination there IMAGINE once again have ever seeing or heard any muslim that said anything bad about jesus or bible I know the anwser is definately NO even if u didnt make it manifest in public but u definately know it in your mind, but morethan enough times I am seeing it here when there is a post about religioun u guys r embrassing qur'an and mohammed but its not your fault, do u know y? cause your ancestors will never tell u anything good about qur'an and likewise some of u will never know and blindly following them, my advice to people of this character is atleast be wise dont embrace qur'an and muhammad cause we r not against ISA (jesus) cause his name is mention in the qur'an morethan 25 times and we believe he is one the messengers send down by God  much morethan this about jesus is in the qur'an if u can understand we r on thesame wavelength with u is just a little bid misunderstanding so even if u r a xtian just take your time get an english quran read it a lil bid understand something it, and DONT JUDGE ISLAM ACCORDING TO MUSLIM JUDGE IT ACCORDING TO THE BOOK THAT IS QUR'AN and let me tell u I read bible morethan enough and I didnt come across something very wrong in it and see qur'an as completion of a bible. so guys religioun is a guidance  may God give us freedom to  practice it cause we people are blindly following our parent.
What's the big idea behind this?How many more nitwits do we have to endure before Seun and his band of moderators realise this is not needed in any capacity?
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by hapi(m): 9:05am On Aug 05, 2011
sorry guys/ladies, i am not a sentimental person and i know passionate nigerians are about religion. but let's face the fact nigerians voted sentimentaly, the north for buhari and the south for jonathan. but even in the north buhari didn't score 90% in any state, atleast 30% of the muslims in the north voted for jonathan, where as in the so se/ss jonathan got 99% and buhari got lets than 1%. so are we saying jonathan is more qualified than buhari. can somebody tells me jonathan trackrecord, presidency is more than facebook. we all know our biggest problem in this country is corruption, can u honestly say jonathan will tackle it. guys lets face the fact we allowed religion to cloud our vision and we are paying for it. we have a president that is not serious in fighting corruption, how will others be interested in fighting it. which fg job can you applied for in naija today and be employed based on merit, u have to knw a senator, reps member or the preident itself. lets try and put religion aside when it comes to politics, 2015 is around the corner.
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 05, 2011
hapi:

sorry guys/ladies, i am not a sentimental person and i know passionate nigerians are about religion. but let's face the fact nigerians voted sentimentaly, the north for buhari and the south for jonathan. but even in the north buhari didn't score 90% in any state, atleast 30% of the muslims in the north voted for jonathan, where as in the so se/ss jonathan got 99% and buhari got lets than 1%. so are we saying jonathan is more qualified than buhari. can somebody tells me jonathan trackrecord, presidency is more than facebook. we all know our biggest problem in this country is corruption, can u honestly say jonathan will tackle it. guys lets face the fact we allowed religion to cloud our vision and we are paying for it. we have a president that is not serious in fighting corruption, how will others be interested in fighting it. which fg job can you applied for in naija today and be employed based on merit, u have to knw a senator, reps member or the preident itself. lets try and put religion aside when it comes to politics, 2015 is around the corner.      
Please,fulani,go and control your nama,if you don't have anything better to do.
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by patminja: 9:19am On Aug 05, 2011
Hmmmm, @ Poster be careful :
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by bunmioguns(m): 9:21am On Aug 05, 2011
dabrake:

Op, if uve gt nothin 2 do, jst go and draw ACTOR & BOSS
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by adejare11(m): 9:26am On Aug 05, 2011
im very sure no one will kill you if you shut the hell up instead of bringing up silly issues that are not worth in on this platform.

o boy! find something doing,ok?
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by Kcinho(m): 9:41am On Aug 05, 2011
I get your point. Another yaradua would have been better right. He was strong just that he ruled on his hospital bed, struggled and died a president. He wasn't weak just unfortunate to die. Nonsense!
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by catso(m): 9:44am On Aug 05, 2011
I don't blame the poster but the moderator who refuse to do their job.
Can not understand why this kind of post will show on the home page when there are better other post that moderator refuse to put on the front page.
@poster, sorry all of us i at NL are not fools like u.
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by kufreabasi(m): 9:45am On Aug 05, 2011
@ poster, you are very silly. you or your relation also voted  GEJ in as a president. was it only christian that voted him? You guys will just be talking what you don't know the head from it tail. You need deliverance both in mosque and ile kewu.
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by BabaO2: 9:45am On Aug 05, 2011
which muslim president has ever moved Nigeria forward. Is looting the treasury another Nigerian language of moving Nigeria forward?
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by iyeyemi: 10:05am On Aug 05, 2011
Ach! I am normally averse to insulting people on this forum but the poster of this topic is simply an slowpoke! Gosh but then again, what does that make the rest of us for even bothering to read and respond to is imbecility? Hmmm
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by iyeyemi: 10:09am On Aug 05, 2011
Lol, i could ave sworn i wrote 'an slowpoke' but am seeing 'an slowpoke' mystery
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by iyeyemi: 10:10am On Aug 05, 2011
argh, i gerrit so am not allowed to use i m b e c i l e?
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by whoelse1(m): 10:11am On Aug 05, 2011
poster u suck, Go get a life u religious bigot!!! angry angry embarassed embarassed
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by adejare11(m): 10:18am On Aug 05, 2011
folks lets just forget about yhe fanatist son of a gin and talk abt something better angry angry angry
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 05, 2011
Donspony, u r 100% rite. Dot mind dis almajiri, dey thought naija blong 2dem whereby most of dem r niger, chad, mali, somalians original. Dis guy dot hav anytin 2post.Dey r angry bcoz xtain is rulin naija n kd.
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by peter4igio: 10:31am On Aug 05, 2011
PLS, GET THIS INTO YOUR MEMORY SACK THAT, IT WAS NOT RELIGION-"CHRISTIANS" BUT "REGION".U MAY ASK,THE CHRISTIANS MAKE UP THE REGION,YES BUT NOT CHRISTIAN NOTION BUT REGION NOTION NOTWITHSTANDING, THE PRESIDENT IS CONFUSED
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by maxtop(m): 10:32am On Aug 05, 2011
@ POSTER , I CAN HELP YOU OUT IF YOU ARE JOBLESS AND IT CLEARLY SHOWS YOU ARE CUZ OF THIS THREAD. KINDLY SEND YOUR CV TO ME, ATLEAST I CAN HELP A DUDE IN NEED !!! grin grin grin grin

DUMBASS ,
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by Geomel: 10:39am On Aug 05, 2011
please we should not judge anybody,lets leave every thing in the hands of god.
www.geomelgroup.org
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by Mightyodi: 10:39am On Aug 05, 2011
the muslim leader dat hv been rulin d country what impact hv dey done.GEJ least short comin is their best.poster neva u waste ur tim postin trash.if u hv anytin personal against mr presido put it inside ur heartthe muslim leader dat hv been rulin d country what impact hv dey done.GEJ least short comin is their best.poster neva u waste ur tim postin trash.if u hv anytin personal against mr presido put it inside ur heart
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by Kay1kay1(m): 11:15am On Aug 05, 2011
U GUYS PLAYED RELIGIOUS POLITICS AND IMPOSED A WEAK PRESIDENT ON NIGERIA, WELL NOW WE'RE ALL SUFFERING IT. NOTING IS MOVING, IT'S LIKE THE PRESIDENT IS ON LEAVE ALL THIS WHILE AND WHEN HE RESUMED,
HE BROUGHT TENURE ELONGATION. XTIANS, U GOOFED ADMIT IT.

Is the religion thingy again? This statement do not sound patriotic. Majority of Nigerian voters have matured over the years and will not cast votes based on religion. Personally, politicians who campaign in the church, mosque or shrine begging for votes are 120% unreliable.
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by teskyg: 11:17am On Aug 05, 2011
who is this goat in the forum?
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 05, 2011
With this making the front page am beginning to think if we are doing good enough to fight tribalism or not?! angry angry
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by 3direct: 11:22am On Aug 05, 2011
This guy Hapi, now i know is not happy!!!
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by cyberuzo(m): 11:32am On Aug 05, 2011
i just wish there were bouncers in dis room

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. / Opening-up Eastern Ports To Decongest Lagos Port / APC Has Eroded Democratic Gains, Fayose Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.